Slow and Painful Ch. 03

Story Info
Cum Aficionado.
3.4k words
4.05
75.7k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Cum Aficionado

Mindy and Carolina spent all day setting up for Fred's arrival at five. If things went a certain way then they would need to be prepared. Mindy licked her lips, the "if things went a certain way" was her favorite part of the whole process. If he played his cards right, Fred really could walk out of their house in 30 minutes a free man, and not have to worry about being bothered by the two mistresses for the rest of his life. That was if he played his cards right, and they so rarely did.

"I don't imagine he'll be leaving the house today, don't you think Caro?" Mindy commented absentmindedly.

Carolina turned to her best friend and smiled:

"Now I don't want to make assumptions, but I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to extend his stay with us for quite a while."

The two girls looked at each other and shared a smile. Neither had come up from a very good neighborhood, and breaking and selling niche market sex slaves had become there chosen path to success and higher education.

Both girls were wickedly intelligent and studious pre-med students, and just took classes like Anthro on the side to pick up new toys like Fred.

This is not to say that boys like Fred were not just a much fun as they were work, Mindy thought as she carefully finished soundproofing the entry room to their apartment.

Carolina for her part had just prepped the medical room, in case any procedures would need to be done to ensure success, and also discreetly hid some gear in case they needed to restrain and transport their package.

Their new house was large and well furnished mcmansion on the outside of town, ugly as all hell, but full of lots of useful rooms to keep their pets. Right now those cells were unoccupied (well kind of), but Mindy planned on having them all full within the next few years.

"you got the spunk honey?" Carolina asked Mindy.

The girls both worked at a medical lab, which included a sperm bank, and they used this to slowly siphon samples from the lab into their house. This meant they kept several buckets full of male sperm on hand at all times, one of which Mindy had just discreetly placed just outside the room where Fred would enter.

"Yes love, right where you asked."

Mindy sighed, she could tell Carolina didn't enjoy their job in the same way she did. Her roommate approached enslavement with a cold and disconnected quality. However, Mindy loved her for that in a sense, as Carolina had the potential to be 1000 times crueler than her when the situation called for it. Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell, and as Carolina opened the door, a beleaguered Fred walked into their front living room.

Mindy for her part, love to toy with her slaves. She would readily admit to her best friends that nothing made her wetter than making a descent into slavery as painful and awful as possible.

For his part, Fred was extremely nervous about what the next hour held for him. Yet at the same time he was also beginning to think clearly for the first time since his initial domination by the two girls.

Soon it would be the end of the month and he would get his next months allowance from his parents. His dick would be unlocked, and he would be free to masturbate, eat, and sleep, the holy trinities of hobbies that had been denied of him for the past month. After a terrible ordeal, maybe if he managed to save his schoolwork he could turn his semester around.

He looked around the room nervously. As his eyes fell on the smiling girls he was struck once more by how sexy they were. Both were done up in the just right amount of make up with longish plaid skirts and matching heels. As he entered Mindy bounced up to him and embraced him yelling, almost as if they were good friends:

"Fred! So glad you could make it!"

Her hug suddenly increased in intensity, crushing Fred and pinning his arms to his sides. As Fred started to struggle to get free, his efforts were only rewarded by the pressure intensifying, and he opened to mouth to beg Mindy to stop.

The second he did this however, something unexpected happened. Mindy leaned in for a giant kiss, shoving her tongue far down his mouth. Fred responded almost involuntarily, he was hopelessly horny, and the kiss felt amazing, as did the over powering scent of the strong perfume that Mindy had applied before he arrived. As Mindy enveloped him in her arms, Carolina slithered around to stick her hand in between his legs and stroke his cock.

The combined pressure of the two girls caused Fred's cock to almost explode, and once again he grimaced as the cruel constriction of his chastity cage bit into his shaft. He renewed his efforts to break free of Mindy's grip, which caused Carolina to grab his head by his longish hair with her free arm, and force him to continue the kiss while his chest was mercilessly compressed by Mindy's arms.

"You won't get free unless she wants you to you know." Carolina said matter-of-factly. "and if you think this is bad, I can show you some other methods of restraint that are much more... well severe."

Fred shuddered at Carolina's threat, and Mindy knew at that point that he was about to seal his own fate. She released Fred from her arms and he collapsed panting at her feet as he tried to recover his breath.

"Anyways Kitty, enough fun and games right?" Carolina continued. "you came to get your kitty cock unlocked and we might as well get down to business yes?

"Y-y-yes please, pleaaase!" Fred was in a frenzy now, worked up by the way the girls were teasing him. Mindy however, looked at the pathetic pleading boy and smiled:

"What Fred? You must remind me what it is you want me to do?"

Fred groaned, realizing the fun and games were clearly not over

"please unlock my cock, Mindy and Carolina" and then for good measure he reiterated: "please unlock my tiny kitty cock."

Fred's cheeks were flushed red with humiliation, but he was ready to say just about anything, as he was desperately hungry for the chance to cum.

"let's get to it!" Carolina said, feeling that they were zeroing in for the kill. In one motion, she procured a small key from the cardigan she was wearing and swiftly turned the latch on Fred's straining cock. The sensation of finally being able to become erect was overwhelming for Fred, and he entered a state of pure elation at what he would do when he got home.

"alright loser." Mindy said, as her and Carolina abruptly swirled around and began to coldly walk away from Fred. "Get out of our house."

Despite his happiness on finally being rid of his awful torturers, Fred suddenly experienced a surprisingly feeling of emotional emptiness. As terrible as it had been, Mindy and Carolina were the first girls to pay attention to Fred in what seemed like years. Mindy was actually the first girl to kiss Fred since tenth grade! Despite his muddled emotions, Fred was just pulling up his boxers and pants and getting ready to leave when Mindy abruptly turned around and said:

"unless..."

"what is it love?" Carolina replied.

"Well its just that little Freddie here has been such a good boy making all of his videos and really showing us how much he loves the taste of my feet, that I thought it might be fair for us to give him his first cum after his release. Would you like that Fred?"

This was the moment of truth, and Mindy loved it, if Fred let his dick control his better judgment now, then he really did deserve to spend the rest of his life as someone else's sex toy. Putting his dick over his mind however, was exactly what the extremely horny and weak minded senior was about to do, the prospect of any kind of sexual activity that wasn't with his hand was too hard to put down.

"Well I suppose that would be nice." Fred tried to summon up the same confidence he had believed in when he first started talking to Mindy, but he was afraid it sounded insincere and ridiculous.

Behind their backs and out of sight of their poor victim, the girls squeezed each other's hands and tried to contain their excitement: another sub had just offered himself up to the slaughter.

"O Fred!" Mindy exclaimed exuberantly. "That so exciting! I'm so glad you were willing to put our little game behind us, maybe we will be seeing a lot more of you in the future."

Before he had time to react to this comment, Mindy was upon him, once again unzipping his pants, and this time wrapping her hands around his dick and beginning to pump slowly and steadily. The sensation that rolled through Fred's body was good, better than jacking off, and as Fred spaced out and enjoyed the moment Mindy leaned in, once again exposed Fred to her delicious perfume:

"you must tell us when you are close Freddie ok, no suprises?"

At this she giggled and brought her hand over her mouth in a gesture of feign surprise.

"uh huh y-yea"

Fred barely heard her over his internal elation. For the past month all he had been able to think about was how badly he wanted to jack off, and now it was finally happening and a beautiful girl was doing the deed for him no less.

"Fred!" Mindy repeated with slightly more urgency in her voice. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Yea yea Mindy I heard you." The senior mumbled, still barely able to keep focus on anything except for how amazing he felt.

"FRED!" Mindy bellow, suddenly violently squeezing his erect dick and causing him a fair amount of pain. "YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE ATTENTION."

As Fred cringed from the pain he suddenly became aware that Carolina was creeping up from behind him. His internal alarm went off and he tried to get up and run to safety, forgetting the choke hold Mindy had on his cock. His struggles only increased his pain, as sudden sharp stinging sensation spread through his shoulder.

Fred looked behind him to realize that Carolina had just injected him with a syringe full of some unknown substances, and felt a numbing sensation rapidly spread throughout his entire body. Mindy released his dick, but Fred suddenly felt too weak to move, too weak to even form full words in his mouth. He collapsed in a pile in-between the two girls.

"wh—whhaaa -whyyy?" Fred could barely summon up enough energy to get the words out of his mouth, but Mindy just laughed and slowly but assertively responded:

"Well Fred, to be honest we are both a little confused, aren't we Caro?

"Oh yes" Carolina replied, disappearing from Fred's line of vision for unknown reasons. "quite confused in fact."

"You see Fred" Mindy continued. "here we are thinking that after a whole month of training you learned that you like being locked up inside a cock cage, and then here you go acting like you enjoy being unlocked and having us jack you off, when clearly what you really want is to be locked back up again. Do you understand our dilemma?"

Fred struggled to nod his head no, but barely succeeded in moving it at all.

"So..." Carolina said, returning suddenly holding a funnel and a medium sized bucket of something Fred couldn't see. "We just want to make sure that your training is complete and that you really do understand how much better it is to be locked up nice and tight, by showing you just how gross cum really is."

Carolina handed the funnel to Mindy, who suddenly shoved it in Fred's mouth, before grabbing his head and roughly forcing the weakened boy to sit up. Fearing what was about to happen, Fred tried to spit the funnel out of his mouth but could only move it very slightly to the side in his depleted state.

Carolina turned over the bucket so that the contents begin to slowly fall towards the open end of the funnel. As Fred watched the thick and creamy white liquid slowly tumble towards his open mouth, he began to realize how much trouble he really was in.

"This is gonna be so good." Mindy cackled, forcing Fred's head to stay in position, while Carolina slowly nodded in agreement. The cum hit the base of the funnel with a splash and immediately began to pour through the bottom into Fred's mouth.

Sperm tasted foul, fouler than Fred could even anticipate. It had a thick and robust taste that seemed to fill and linger in every section of his mouth, and as the tidal wave of gunk forced its way down Fred's throat it seemed to also stick to every part of him. Just as finished the first gulp, a second wave of cum quickly followed, this one causing him to choke slightly.

"Oh my god Fred!" Mindy exclaimed excitedly, like he was a science fair experiment. "It's coming out of your nose!"

Abruptly the tidal wave of cum let up, but the poor boy felt like he could still feel it splashing around inside of him.

"So faggot"

*slap*

Carolina began screaming at Fred while repeatedly striking him with an open hand in the face.

"I guess..."

*slap*

"that now.."

*slap*

"you realize how awful cum is"

*slap*

"and you want us to lock you back up in your chastity belt. Right?"

Even though he knew it was probably hopeless, Fred still shook his head furiously. There was no way in hell he was agreeing to those girls putting that terrible belt back on him. Unfortunately for Fred, Mindy and Carolina had much more terrifying plans for the boy than just a chastity belt.

"awww the poor boy!" Mindy exclaimed sympathetically, while Carolina grilled him with murder in her eyes. "Don't be angry boo! He's just confused. I'm sure another cummy will clear him up and make him realize what's best for him! Right Freddiee-poo?"

While she said this Mindy once again squeezed his cheek in the paternalistic way one might treat a baby or small child. Fred had barely any strength left to protest, but inside he felt like dying.

Not only was he probably going back in chastity without a chance to cum even once, but also Carolina was about to poor another serving of cum down his throat!

Mindy once again stuffed the funnel down Fred's throat, and Carolina tipped the second half of the bucket down into the funnel. This helping was even worse then first. Fred's face stung immensely from Carolina's severe slaps, and as the vulgar wave of sperm was again filled every corner of his mouth he made every effort not to swallow.

Fred's cheeks bulged obscenely from his mouth being filled to the brim with ejaculate, and even more continue to pour in from the narrow end of the funnel. This time it was Carolina's turn to laugh:

"Ha ha ha! The stupid slut is actually trying not to swallow his cummie! We won't stand for that will we Mindy?

"No Carolina we most certainly won't."

As Mindy said this Carolina finished the contents of the bucket in Fred's mouth, which continued to swell as it filled with cum he refused to swallow. Mindy continue talking to Fred, using her sympathetic baby voice:

"you know Fred-fred, it's only going to be ever so much worse once you finally do have to swallow, trying to hold down all that stuff at once, and I think Carolina and I both agree that these cummies are just for your own good. Nod if you understand please Freddie-poo, just nod so that we no that you appreciate the cummies."

Fred didn't care what these two bitches did to him, as he finally resigned and relaxed his jaw to let a foul tasting wave of cum flood his insides, he refused adamantly to nod.

"oooo Freddie!" Mindy sounded (almost) genuinely upset. "I really wish you would have behaved yourself right there and let us know that you loved your second cummie! Now me and Carolina are going to have to take very very extreme measures with you." She looked at Carolina somberly indicating that her roommate should continue.

As Carolina spoke, she ripped the funnel out of Freds mouth, and began to use her fingers to scrape up the last remnants of cum in the bucket and shove it violently down his throat.

"My bestie here thinks you deserve pity, but I honestly I am just preeeettty pissed off right now Bitch!" Carolina began angrily.

"Me and Mindy have both decided if it would be best if you stayed with us for a little while, and learned how to behave yourself. I mean here you have two stunning girls that are taking time out of their important lives to turn you into a chastised slut, and not only do you not appreciate that, you actually have the nerve to tell us you don't like swallowing an enormous helping of man cum!"

Fred was nodding in and out as she spoke, he wanted to cry, but the drugs Carolina had pumped into his system prevented him from doing anything but lying in Mindy's arms as Carolina's fingers invaded his mouth to deliver more cum.

"So what we have decided to do is accept you as a full time slave here at our new house, where you can work to pay back all the time that me and Mindy here have wasted trying to turn you into a chastity slut. When you are good and trained we will consider letting you go, but that might be several years, or even more!"

At this Mindy jumped in again, adopting once more the tone of the sympathetic parent.

"I know your scared Fred, but I promise this is really for the best, ok? We promise to film plenty of videos of your training for our website, and maybe by the end of this you'll be famous! And it won't be so bad, sure the training will be pretty intense, but it won't take you too long to realize that escape isn't an option and then you'll stop resisting, and then maybe Carolina here will even consider going easy on your punishments!"

"I mean... maybe." Carolina said shrugging her shoulders. "But honestly I never have before!"

At this both mistresses laughed as they began to drag Fred by the feet towards his new bedroom.

As the girls dragged Fred by his feet up the stairs he had no way to protect the back of his head, at each stair his skull bumped into the back of his head, which caused him sufficient pain and only allowed him to focus on snippets of what his captors were saying:

"...extreme bondage..."

"...probably best..."

"...he's going to scream..."

"...wait till we modify his..."

Eventually Fred allowed his exhausted frame to just pass out, every word the girls were saying terrified him but he was to tired to even try to process all of this.

The girls continued talking as they dragged their future slave down the hallways, but Fred was trapped in that space in between conscious and unconscious where nothing seemed to matter.

*slap*

This strike was rude and direct to Fred's face, snapping him out his haze temporarily. His tried to scan the room he was in, where he was propped up against what he assumed was a wall, but his vision was swimming from the slap and all he could see was blurred shades of pink and white. As he felt himself being lifted onto something large and soft, a bed probably. Mindy's voice drifted back into field of focus:

"I think it would be best if we let it sleep for a little while, it has a lot to learn to tomorrow, and we need it to be relatively sound of mind."

"hush boo." That was Carolina. "We can give it an hour or two, but it needs to learn sooner rather than later what it is going to become."

When Mindy replied to this it almost sounded like she was moaning with pleasure:

"oooo yea. Fuck your right! I just can't wait either, its gonna squeal so much when it hears. Have you picked out a name yet by the way?"

"I have some cute ideas. We will talk about them while it get's its hour of rest..."

As Carolina's voice trailed off, Fred swiftly descended into a restless sleep.