Slow and Painful Ch. 04

Story Info
Speech Therapy.
2.2k words
4.21
80.9k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Speech Therapy

Cum! There was cum everywhere! Fred opened his eyes to find the whole room was rapidly over flowing with cum. As the cum began to accumulate on the floor, it was rapidly already over his head, and then every single one of his insides was once again invaded by the awful gooey intruder...

"Wake Up!"

Fred was pulled out of his nightmarish dream into a real life nightmare by the sudden sensation of Carolina slapping him awake.

The first thing he noticed was that his two beautiful captors were both wearing incredibly sexy leather cheerleading outfits, complete with pom poms made of leather strips, and all black leather elbow gloves. Carolina had her hair done up in Pigtails, and even Mindy was sporting two little buns on either side of her head.

Secondly he began to look around the room and realize he was in some sort of perverted version of a six-year-old girl's fantasy room.

He was lying entirely naked in a giant pink statin princess bed with a wispy pink canopy. Three walls of the room and the ceiling all sported an image of baby blue clouds, while lute playing angels, clad entirely in gimp outfits like the ones from pulp fiction, hovered in a bright pink sky. The fourth wall looked to be something different, made entirely out of a shiny metal with a series of locked compartments, but Carolina was blocking most of Fred's vision in that direction.

"Like your new room sleepy-head?" Mindy asked him as though they were having casual conversation. "Our house slave painted it for us, he's so useful, maybe you can meet him later."

"I think the bitch will most certainly be meeting house slave in not to long." Carolina replied coldly.

At this point Fred realize he was wearing some kind of thick rubber band around his neck, a collar he realized, he began to feel around it and realized it had no gaps, opening, or any other obvious methods of removal. Mindy noticed his inspection of the collar and chuckled before asking:

"Do you like your new control collar? I know there seems to be no way to remove it, and that's because quite frankly there's no reason you'll ever need to! After the control collar is such a crucial part of training."

At this Fred found his voice again and began to cry out:

"what the hell are you doing to me Mindy? This has gone way too- aaarrgghh"

Fred was suddenly stopped by massive and incredibly painful shocks running through the course of his body, instantly paralyzing him everywhere from body to vocal cords and even eyes.

"Ain't that a great thing? The paralysis lasts for about ten seconds when we activate it!" As Mindy said this, Carolina hit a button on a little pink remote, and more spasms of pain shot through Fred's body. "and that's just on the first setting, there are at least nine more much more intense settings, that we can show you during play time!"

"The paralysis brought on by the control collar is crucial because it holds you still so we can give you a real punishment!" Carolina finished, while simultaneously striking Fred with the leather pom pom across the chest hard.

His chest exploded with a new kind of severe pain (before meeting the two girls, Fred had never guessed there could be so many different kinds of pain) that the boy felt again and again as each strip of the pom pom individually went thwack on his bare skin. Carolina struck him like this four more times, and each time Fred tried to scream but was prevented by his still lingering paralysis.

"I know it seems hard." Mindy began "But each time you act out like were gonna give you little reminders with our motivational pom poms. Do you like our outfits by the way Freddie-poo?"

With this she slowly began to mount him and wrap her legs around Fred's body, surrounding him in the enthralling scent of perfume and leather. "We thought it might be nice to do the cheerleading thing for you on your first day, just to let you know that even though it gets tough sometimes, we both believe you have what it takes to be an obedient bimbo slut!"

As she wiggled around seductively on top of Fred's body, feeling slowly began to return to his frazzled figure, and he felt his (still not chastised!) cock respond to her rubbing up and down.

The boy's vision slowly came back into focus, and he realized that each girl's top was emblazoned with varsity style white logos that read Goddesses Mindy and Mistress Carolina respectively.

Suddenly Mindy grabbed his cheeks in her hand and pinched in order to ensure the boy was paying attention.

"In a few minutes were gonna strap you up into your very own cheer outfit, and then with a little training you can be one of the team! However as Mistress Carolina just demonstrated with her wonderful Motivational Poms, we're also here to make sure you understand the rules, of which you just broke some pretty major ones."

Walking in the direction of the compartments wall, Carolina began to unlock and rummage for something in one of the compartments as she continued where Mindy left off:

"The first rule you broke slut, is called no no number one. No no number one is that you are strictly forbidden from ever verbally or facially expressing any kind of unhappiness. To act like you don't love your training is a huge no-no!"

"That's a no-no!" Mindy echoed in a sing-song voice, while suddenly striking Fred hard across the face with her own pom-pom.

The poms were awful. A single strike felt like being slapped fifteen individuals times with a leather belt, and the absurdity of the whole situation reminded Fred of the cute cheerleaders who had ignored him and mocked him in high school.

It was the first time Mindy had hit him with any kind of real strength, and Fred quickly remembered that the more seemingly caring of his two captors was also wickedly strong. Carolina continued into the second rule:

"No no number two is that you must refer to your owners by their correct names. Whenever speaking to us you must make it clear that you know what our correct names our: you will refer to us as Goddess Mindy and Mistress Carolina. When referring to us as a pair you must use our individual names, Failure to address us correctly is a no-no!"

" A No!" Mindy struck him with her left pom, dragging it across his face so each leather strip felt like an individual slap.

"NO!" Mindy finished with a right hook that made Fred see stars, and then leaned in close to whisper into his ear:

"the next one is very important ok Freddy-poo? Listen up close slut-puppy"

"No-no number three is..." as Mistress Carolina spoke she began to return from the compartment carrying a black bag of unknown contents. "that your name is now Fifi Fuckpig. Any attempt to use or label yourself with another name is a no-no!"

Fred winced as he anticipated the humiliating news to be punctuated by a strike from Mindy, but instead Mindy brought her mouth down to his ear again to whisper:

"No no number four is that although Goddess Mindy and Mistress Carolina may refer to you by a variety of names, it is important for you to always show us you remember your name by speaking in the third person: such as 'Fifi loves being filled with cummies Goddess Mindy and Mistress Carolina!' you may use only your first name if you wish, but acknowledgement of your full name is always appreciated."

Fred suppressed a sob as he realized how deadly serious these girls were, and quickly tried to turn his shuddering face into a smile in order to prevent further punishment.

"O that's so cute, slutty-poo is trying not to cry like a baby!" Mindy exclaimed, as Carolina began to bring a small pink rubber condom-like device with white rubber lace out from the bag.

"You know pig." Carolina said as she slid the condom over Fred's dick.

"no no number four is actually for your own benefit. Your owners know how hard it is for stupid Bimbos to remember their own names, and no-no number four is a great way to help you remember what your are now."

As Carolina fit the device snugly around Fred's cock, he noticed one long white piece of satin lace hanging off the end of the tube, Carolina gave the lace several small tugs, and the tube suddenly tightened dramatically around his dick, squeezing and crushing it down to at least half its original size.

Fred began to scream and attempted to wriggle away. The pain in his cock was mind-wiping and he couldn't help but beg:

"Pleaseeee" the boy moaned, before being interrupted by Mindy shoving the end of her pom directly into his mouth. The bunched up leather strips began to clog up every corner of the boy's oral cavity, and made a relatively effective gag.

"I guess Piggy will be needing a lot of work wont it?" Mindy said, assessing the situation. "I think the bitch is going to need to have her dick rubberized a little bit more snugly, if you will Mistress Carolina?"

"I thought you'd never ask baby" Carolina said with excitement, as she gave the lace another assertive tug, crushing Fred's once four inch cock down even further and sending a new wave of pain surging through his body.

As Mindy slowly slid the pom out of his mouth, Fred looked down apprehensively to realize the terrible condom had turned what was once a sizeable cock into a tiny one inch nob of black and white rubber in-between his legs.

It hurt terribly, and there was certainly no chance of him cumming with his dick all scrunched up like that. Realizing the pained look on his face, Fred twisted his mouth into a fervently wide smile.

"Look Caro, I think it's getting ready to say something!" Mindy said while pointing at Fred's ridiculous expression. "Hey Piggy, wanna let your owners know how much you liked having your dick rubberized?"

Taking a deep breath and repeating in his mind that some amount of playing along would be required for escape, Fred faced his captors and annunciated clearly:

"Fifi Fuckpig loved having it's dick rubberized tightly by Goddess Mindy and Mistress Carolina."

Talking about himself like this felt almost as awful as the pain, and Fred once again found himself desperately trying to smile and overcome the urge to cry.

Referring to himself by that new degrading name, made the danger he was in feel so much realer, and Fred shuddered at the thought of the slutty name becoming part of his identity.

Everything about the way the girls were talking, from his own humiliating names, to the fact that he had just referred to the girls as his owners, to the way they called him Piggy and "it," combined with the pain lashing across his body to make him feel truly hopeless.

Despite what he thought was good effort he suddenly realized that both girls were staring at him with looks of extreme disappointment.

"DUMBASS!" Carolina ranted furiously, while Mindy held him down and explained his mistake.

"Piggy we know your trying to be a good slave, but I think frankly we're both a little upset right now. The fifth no-no is that you must never use any dirty adults words, and instead replace them with sexy cute sissy words: piss becomes pee-pee, shit becomes doo-doo, butt becomes bum, cum becomes cummie, and..." at this Mindy paused and casually flicked the knob that contained Fred's tortured dick "your chastised little dick becomes your wee-wee."

Desperate to avoid punishment Fred began to frantically apologize, realizing the fact that this rule had not been mentioned up till now was irrelevant to them:

"Please Mistress Carolina and Goddess Mindy! Fifi promises to always use the right sissy words to talk about it's wee-wee! Fifi just wants to learn how to behave and please his owners!"

While Mindy looked understandingly at Fred, Carolina simply tsked and replied:

"you really are a retarded bimbo aren't you?" as she spoke she tied the loose piece of lace tightly around the end of the constricting prison holding his dick, and used a pair of scissors to cut off the loose ends when she was done.

After this she pulled out of her bag a circular metal dog tag that Fred noticed read: "This Wee-wee does not belong to Fifi" with a smiley face, and clipped it onto the lace knot hanging off the end of the rubber constriction.

"Your owners have decided to punish you, and there's no if ands or buts about that. Furthermore you are certainly never to refer to yourself as a goddam He!"

Fred opened his mouth to apologize, but Mindy swiped him hard with a pom pom across the cheek to shut him up:

"Now is just not the time sissi-poo." Mindy said patronizingly.

"I think that our bimbo is having a hard time adjusting to the no-no's." Mindy said to Carolina.

"It's almost like it isn't happy with all of the fun new rules, but I know that isn't true. I think our pet just needs to understand the importance of following all of the no-nos, and the best way to do that would be with a much more severe punishment..."