Slow and Painful Ch. 06

Story Info
Cheer Practice.
3.1k words
4.09
92.3k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: Cheer practice

Fred awoke in a panic.

The sorry state of his brain after oxygen deprivation and countless hard strikes to the side of his head delayed the process of memory recall. Slowly the details of the past day came back to him, and he began to frantically rack his brain for potential methods of escape.

Given as the room seemed to lack any real windows or clocks, Fred no idea what time it was or for how long he had slept, but every part of his body still ached with the ever-lingering pain of constriction and corporal punishment.

Despite this Fred made an attempt to stand up and survey the room for anything that might aid him in an escape. He was still in the awful costume the girls had placed him in before smothering him unconscious, which made both navigation and observation difficult.

The posture collar prevented Fred from seeing anything but what was directly in front of him, so he used his pom-hands to propel himself up into a standing position.

On the bright side, he noted, the awful condom had been some how removed. Fred briefly considered trying to figure out a way to masturbate (he was desperate) but stopped and realized he should focus on escape.

The second he was upright however, he realized how precariously difficult it was to stand in his heels and collapsed painfully into a pile on the floor, causing the edge of the corset to bite into his squeezed stomach.

Deciding to put off the challenge of standing in his heels for a few minutes. Fred surveyed the third of his room he could see in his limited field of vision. Gone was the mirror the girls had used to show him his shocking image, but several new additions seemed to have been made to the room.

On a small (pink) bedside table there was now a framed picture on a stand facing his bed. Fred realized with shock it was a picture of him and his family vacationing happily at the beach, presumably screen grabbed from Facebook, serving as a cruel reminder of the life the girls were trying to take away from him.

Another mounted picture had been added to his bedroom during his sleep, hanging from a large ornate frame on the left wall of the room. Fred squinted at the picture, and realized that it was a close up of the pained expression that had overtaken his face the second he had been presented with his sissified image in the mirror.

Under his cringing and broken face, a plaque had been built into the frame, which read in the flowery font usually reserved for inspirational posters in a guidance consoler's office:

"Fifi Fuckpig squeals with happiness when it learns it will be a rubber-sissy forever. (may, 2015)"

The angle of the light in the photo caught the dog tag on Fred's collar in a way that it shined and framed the entire picture, reminding him how much he "loved" his owners.

In addition the wall next to this first picture was lined with a series of empty frames, and Fred shuddered realizing that these girls planned to "fill" his photo album.

Fred pulled himself up from the bed awkwardly using his pommed hand, and then wrapped his arm around one of the supports of his princess canopy to steady his shaking body. He noted what seemed to be a window to the right of his bed, in the direction of the metal compartment wall, and began to precariously and slowly makes his way towards.

Each time he stepped down, the heels bit into his feet with a vengeance, but with enough precision and caution Fred was able to make it over to the window.

Upon making it to the window, Fred was disappointed but not too surprised to find it was false. Where there should have been glass, Fred found himself looking into a built-in mirror, and was pained to see his absurd reflection staying back at him. Across the middle of the mirror, one of the girls had writing in lipstick:

"Nice try Fifi!"

The taunting message was signed with a kiss.

With a sudden shock, Fred noticed that all of his body hair below his ear-length bowl cut seemed to have mysteriously disappeared.

Fred's concern about this shocking development was soon overridden by the realization of how hungry and thirsty he was, and simultaneously how badly he needed to pee. As Fred began to ponder the possibility that the girls would have to remove some of his bondage to allow him to eat and use the bathroom, the control collar suddenly sprang to life, simultaneously shocking and paralyzing him.

He keeled forward, and his face collided painfully with the mirror/window, smearing the lipstick against his stretched nose. He couldn't move or turn his head, but Fred heard the door abruptly swing open and the sound of a single pair of feet slowly advancing towards him.

"I hoped you got your rest, sleepy Fifi!" Mindy joked as she grabbed his semi-paralyzed form by the shoulders and guided him back to the bed. "We have to make sure to get you to the bathroom and then cheer practice on time!"

With this she turned Fred around, and affixed a pink leather leash to the front of his collar. She paused for a second, staring expectantly into his eyes before slapping him hard across the face.

"You know sissy-poo" she complained, "it's not a no-no per se, but it really is quite rude to forget your basic morning manners."

Realizing his mistake, and desperate to be given an opportunity to relieve himself, Fred responded quickly and apologetically:

"Fifi is so sorry, Goddess Mindy, it is very stupid and sometimes forgets its manners. Good morning, Goddess Mindy, Fifi fuckpig hopes you had a very good sleep."

"Good morning Pigslut." Mindy replied, beaming. "Now lets get you ready for the day."

Mindy began slowly tugging Fred's leash in the direction of the door. She moved slowly, taking into consideration that he was still learning to manipulate his heels. Satisfied with her slow pace, Fred tried to garner up some brownie points:

"Thank you Goddess Mindy for giving Fifi time to learn how to walk in her cute new heels."

As they walked into the hall, Mindy turned to face Fred, and he was surprised to see she didn't look happy.

"You know Fifi." Mindy began sounding severe, "you have gone and broken the sixth no-no. As a happy slave, it is extremely important for you to take notice of any new features me and Mistress Carolina have added to your room and or appearance. When you see us, failing to tell us what you like about any new additions is a pretty severe no no!

Terrified of the consequences of peeing his pants, Fred responded with a rapid fire attention to details he hoped would impress the Goddess. As he spoke he was acutely aware of the fact that he was no actively seeking to do anything he could to please Mindy.

"Fifi is so sorry to have been such worthless slut, Goddess!"

Tears were streaming from Fred's eyes and he could not even tell if there were real or fake. He just wanted to keep Mindy happy.

"Fifi loves the new pictures in its room, and knows they will served as constant reminders of how effectively and totally Fifi is being turned a rubber pleasure toy! Also Fifi's lack of body hair makes her feel like such a good sissy, and makes her extra excited to show off her Fuckpig body in cheer practice."

Mindy nodded, but to Fred's dismay did not seem particularly satisfied. She had been so nice before, why couldn't she just tell Fred he was doing a good job? He needed her approval and it scared him.

"Well I don't have much time for a severe punishment, because I have to be in class pretty soon, so lets just pick up the pace a little bit Fifi!"

"Of course, Goddess, Thank you!"

Mindy began striding down the hallway at a much faster pace, pulling on Daniel's posture collar, and causing his "Fifi loves it's owners" tag to jingle and glisten. Try as he might Fred could not keep up, and soon lost his balance on the heels, and toppled forwards. His tried to move his arms and catch his fall, but couldn't due to cords extending to his nipples, he was forced to fall face first, and smashed his pig-like nose hard into the carpeted floor.

Know that a punishment was on its way, Fred began sobbing hysterically:

"puh-p-p-p-please Goddess mu-mu-mu-Mindy, Fifi fa-fa-fuckpig is sooo sorry!!"

"You sound puh-puh-pathetic, faggot!" Mindy seethed. "Wait here for a second piggy!"

As she said this she once again activated the control collar, this time on setting number three. Fred felt like his body was on a fire, and resolved to do what ever he could to avoid this pain again. While he lay there paralyzed, he heard Mindy walk down the hall and then return a few moments later.

Just as his limited movement abilities began to return to Fred noticed Mindy was brandishing what could only be a diaper, which she proceeded to slip over Fred's legs and slide up to his crotch area.

"Why am I doing this Fifi?" She asked intimidatingly. "Why are you wearing a diaper like a fucking baby?"

Fred cringed as he tried to think of an answer that would satisfy the furious domina.

"Fifi is wearing a diaper because it can't learn to walk well in its cute slut high heels, so now it is going to piss in a diaper like a baby!"

Mindy placed her foot on Fred's chest, giving him a flash back to his first encounter with her. As she spoke she purposefully spat her words, showering Fred's face with saliva.

"What... Did... You... Just... Say?"

FUCK! Fred had just broken the fourth no no! or was it the fifth. FUCK FUCK. He quickly tried to correct himself, realizing it was probably too late.

Mindy interrupted him by smashing her foot into his tightlaced stomach; completly knock the wind out of him. She lifted him up roughly but then suddenly snapped back into her faux sweet and caring voice. She began to lead the now diapered sissy in the opposite direction of the bathroom towards a room of unknown purpose.

"I get it Fifi, you know I really do, the no-nos are a lot to get used to at first, and it probably feels like you're far too stupid to ever get them right."

If the posture collar wasn't so extreme, Fred would have been hanging his head in shame, his dehumanization had been fast and violently, and even now the completeness of it was still sinking in.

As they reached a door at the end of the hall, Mindy slipped it open and dragged Fred through as she continued her "pep" talk:

"All make sure that Mistress Carolina knows how awful and naughty sissy-kins has been, and when I get home from class we can do some more fun punishments together! There's all kinds of nasty stuff that I can't wait to do to you."

Mindy blew Fred a kiss as she pushed him through the door and turned in the other direction to head towards class. The cute denim cutoffs she was wearing gave Fred a quick but extensive view of the ass that had smothered him nearly to death last night, but he still couldn't help but drool at it.

His ogling was caught short by a sudden tug of his leash by Carolina, who was standing on the other side of the doorway looking her normal short-tempered self. She was back in her leather cheer costume, and quickly remembering his manners, Fred smiled at Carolina and sweetly intoned:

"Good Morning Mistress Carolina. Fifi thinks you look great today."

"Shut up whore," Carolina responded curtly.

The mistress walked towards Fred, and grabbed his shoulders, rotating his constricted form 360 degrees, while she spoke:

"I just got a text message from Mindy, telling me how annoying you were being this morning, and you should expect to suffer for it. Cheerleading practice is going to be especially awful for you. But I expect you to perform to your fullest capability, in order to impress the boys with your sexy dancing!"

As his mistress rotated Fred, he marveled at the extent to which he was immersed in her twisted fantasies. He was standing on a floor made entirely of AstroTurf, and the walls were painted with a pastel scene of rabid sports fans sitting on high school bleachers unfurling banners saying things like "SCREAM FOR US!" and "TEAM SISSY FOREVER!" Routinely, a camera flash from one of the walls would temporarily blind and further disorient Fred. A set of powerful speakers recreated the sound of a cheering crowd.

His degrading surroundings however, were not Fred's primary concern. After Carolina finished rotating him. Fred began to beg.

"Mistress Carolina, Fifi needs to make a pee-pee so badly, can it please use the potty?"

Carolina straight up ignored Fred's pleas and continued explaining the rules of cheer practice, while mercifully unhooking his nipple clamps and allowing him to relax his exhausted arms, and even more shockingly, removed the torturous heels:

"In a few minutes I will give you your first cheer, and you will recite it thirty times while enthusiastically dancing and waving your poms. After completion I will judge your performance out of ten based on the clarity of the chant and the amount of energy you put into your dance."

Fifi could barely keep track of Carolina's confusing directions, she wasn't sure where she was or what was about to happen to her. The cameras were flashing at Fifi Fuckpig and making her feel silly but she wanted to make peepee in her diaper like a sissy baby--

"fuck" Fred thought, terrified. His exhaustion and desperation combined with the hypnotic effect of the lights and sounds had left him temporarily actually thinking he was Fifi!

As stood there transfixed with terror, Carolina watched and grinned, realizing from experience what was happening with in Fred's head. They were always like this in the first few days at cheer practice: confused and scared as they realized what total sluts they were going to be soon.

Fifi lost control of her wee-wee with abandon, spraying peepee all over her diaper. The hypnotized fuckpig began giggling as she thought about how funny it was she was filling her diaper up with pee-pee, and making her feel all warm and funny. As Carolina began to further explain the rules, Fred snapped back into reality and cursed himself as the piss soaked diaper embraced his private parts:

"After each cheer is completed your scores will be tallied together, if they add to more than a certain minimum, I will remove your diaper and it will be cleaned. If you fall under the minimum... the diaper will remain on for the next three days."

At this she smiled again at the thought of the stinky sissy having to walk around with a diaper full of her waste. Fred shivered at her smiling; know from experience that unlike Mindy, Carolina would only smile for something truly awful. The girl continued, assigning Fred his first cheer:

"Fifi Fuckpig is a silly slut, she does what she's told and loves to be fucked!

Fifi is stupid, Fifi is dumb, she wants to be pumped full of dirty man cum!"

Fred began waving his imprisoned hands around and reciting back with as much enthusiasm as his destroyed body and mind could offer, a series of increasing humiliating chants. At some point around the fifteenth intonation of: "Tie Fifi up tight and use it how you like!" Fred once again totally lost himself to the hypnotic effect of the room.

Every single part of the exhausted slut's body was soaked in sweat and echoed with reverberations of pain. The corset shifted ever so slightly as his body jiggled and it felt almost like it was moving around on its own, finding new angles to torture his compacted frame. The wet diaper slapped back and forth on his wee-wee and bum, slapping them lightly. Hunger and thirst ate away at him, and took away any ability he might have had to tell fantasy from reality.

Fifi's wee-wee was suddenly filled with a strange feeling, almost like she wanted to make a cummie of her very own. Fifi wanted to make cummie very badly, but also had to take Mistress Carolina into consideration. Fifi really didn't want to make her owner upset, because Mistress wanted to help Fifi be a good slave.

Anyways, if all Mistress ever asked for in return for the cute outfit she gave Fifi was for Fifi to be a chastised rubber piggy, then that sounded like a fair deal

As she let her pom-pom hands fall to the ground at her last chant of "Fifi squeaks like a slut, when it's fucked in the butt," she smiled at her Mistress in a way that she hoped made her look like an adorable slutty doll. Fifi was so stupid, and all she could think about was how badly she wanted to make a cummie.

Carolina hit a button and recording of a crowd cheering "Go Team" echoed from the speakers, filling Fifi with pride. The camera's continued to flash, making Fifi feel like an extra special sissy on her big game day.

At this Carolina abruptly shut down the camera and sound system, breaking Fred suddenly out of the hypnosis. The boy was far too shocked by what was happening to his body and mind to properly react and Carolina walked over to him and put her arms around his waist in a mysteriously intimate manner.

"You did such a great job Fifi! Soon the whole will be cheering for Fifi Fuckpig."

With this Carolina began steering Fred in the direction of a side room while rubbing his corset-crushed back and telling him:

"The boys in the audience thought you were really sexy out their Fifi."

"Thank you Mistress. Fifi tried very hard."

"Don't thank me yet you dumb bimbo, we haven't even gotten to the best part yet."

With this Fred was suddenly pushed into the other room, which he was almost unsurprised to find was a perfect recreation of a locker room.

"Only one thing could be happening here." He thought grimly.