Slow and Steady Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian Demon Mind Control of Teen Girl!
1.8k words
4.32
63.9k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

(Tina's New Reality)

Tina was asleep now and lost in the most vivid and realistic dream of her life, she didn't know how she knew this was just a dream but she did. She was standing in the corner of a large bedroom covered in stone and mortar with cold gray brick floors. Great silken tapestries hung from the walls and pillars as intricately woven rugs were strewn upon the floor. In the middle of the room on a platform was a bed, and on the bed lay a girl much the same age as Tina.

She was naked and she was doing something that Tina didn't understand, in fact, it was so foreign to her thinking she couldn't comprehend it. The girl's hand was between her legs on her privates and she was rubbing them as quickly as she could as a strange kind of moan escape her lips, if Tina hadn't lived such a sheltered life she would have known right away the girl was masturbating.

As the girl continued to assault her naked womanhood, her body writhed around in the giant bed as guttural moans and squeals laced with the most perverse profanity flowed from her lips.

Not counting Tina's presence the girl was not alone in the room, standing to the side of the bed was a male figure in long brown robes. He was holding an open bible in one hand and a silver cross in the other and he was reading out loud from the Bible in what amounted to a verbal chant as he waved the cross over the nude form of the young girl, occasionally Tina could pick up the word demon in his strange chant but she understood little else.

Unable to peel her eyes away from the scene Tina's senses told her the girl and the robed figure were locked in some sort of a battle. The more the robed figure chanted from his open bible the faster the girl stroked herself and the louder she moaned and cursed. As Tina watched, she was almost mesmerized by the scene and she could also smell the air surrounding her, it was ripe with the smell of sulfur and an unknown musky human scent she did not recognize.

Tina stood there for what seemed like hours, but being a dream she could not trust her senses completely so she did not know for sure. Back and forth went the young girl and the robed figure as it seemed neither of them was willing to concede an inch to the other.

Suddenly and without any type of warning the girl stopped the motion between her legs and set up. Turning her head in a un-natural motion toward the robed figure she opened her mouth and spoke "halt Monk and let us converse."

The monk looked at the young girl and said "I do not speak to the likes of you demon, be gone and leave this young woman's soul to me."

The young girl spoke again and said "we have battled for 30 days and 30 nights for the soul of this young woman, why do you fight so hard to regain her Monk?"

"She is my lady and the grand Princess Susan and it is in her destiny to bear the child who will become the next great king of Tier who will save his kingdom from ruin, I cannot give her soul to one such as you who will turn her mind and soul to the lifestyle of those on the isle of Lesbos" spoke the Monk.

"You are too late, I already possess her and I am prepping now to live my life through her as I have done through countless others over the ages" spoke the demon.

That is when the wise old Monk sat down on the bed and thought long and hard about their problem and after coming up with a solution he spoke "let us make a deal then demon. I will trade Susan's body and soul for your chance to possess the body and soul of one of the unspoiled and untouched children of your sworn enemy, the lord and God of the heavens."

Immediately intrigued at the offer the demon spoke "continue Monk."

"I will bind your being in a book of religious writing and inside the cover I shall write you name in the old language. When comes the day that an innocent child of God finds your book and speaks your name, then you will once again be able to possess them and make their will your own. I however will not allow you to enter their body and all the control you maintain over their mind will be through the thoughts and manipulation of their being."

"And if I don't agree" asked the demon?

"I am prepared to die for the soul of my lady Susan and I will take her body with me before I will allow you to change her being" spoke the Monk.

"Very well said the demon, I will accept your offer and you may bind me to the book and inscribe "Ashanti Domina" inside the cover. I do not do this for you or the mind of the princess, no, I do this for the chance to corrupt the minds of the virgin children of my enemy in the heavens above."

Tina began to stir and her eyes opened just a crack and although her mind was fuzzy she could still remember both the searing white light and the dark dream about the demon. She could tell she was still at the computer desk, but she was very unsure as to how much time had passed since she had spoken the name in the book. Setting up in the chair she moved slightly and when she did, she realized the plain white panties she was wearing were drenched from the overwhelming sensation of pleasure she had felt during the attack of the white light.

Pushing her chair out she stood back up and looked around the room and was amazed everything still looked to be as it had been before, this surprised Tina in a way because how could she go through something so traumatic and yet have nothing change but her. Something else was very odd to Tina that she was just realizing, for as disturbing as the images and visions had been she had no desire to go to her parents or her pastor or even her best friend Becky and seek council on how to deal with it, this was very much against her character.

Thinking about the dream she replayed its vivid images in her mind and when it was done, she couldn't help but wonder if she truly had fallen under the influence of her Mistress when she read her name aloud. Wait! Did she just think of her as "her Mistress", why did she do that, what could that mean she wondered.

As she stood there running all these thoughts through her mind, she remembered the wet and sticky panties and not being used to having them in this state she pulled up her skirt and removed them. Looking at her watch, it was almost 10:00 pm so she decided to shower and go to bed because she was still in shock at all that had happened in the last couple of hours.

Standing in the bathroom, she is now naked and looking at her image in the mirror as if she were seeing herself for the first time. She was amazed by her body and all the curves she had, her breasts were small but very perky, her hips were just the right width to make her waist look tiny, and turning she could see her ass was very pleasing to look at. Looking down, she saw the fiery red bush of curly red hair between her legs and wished she could see her privates better because she had never really looked at them before.

It was no surprise her body was in such great shape for she had always followed the bible and it had commanded that her body was the temple of the lord so she had always taken great care of his temple. Absent minded she ran her hands up the sides of her hips and then across her stomach and liked how it felt against her skin.

Having never touched herself in a sexual manner she was easily excited and soon she could feel the tingle return from earlier and she liked the way it made her feel. Continuing to run her fingertips across her body, she felt her excitement grow. She was not sure where the desire doing this was coming from but she assumed her mistress in the book was having something to do with it. She was all ready aroused in a very short amount of time and that's when from no where she saw the face of Becky smiling in her mind. Picturing her best friend as she ran her fingers over her body was giving her a tremendous thrill and she could once again feel large amounts of moisture between her legs.

Reaching up, she ran her hands over her breasts and felt the hard nipples with the palms of her hands, this gave her a very erotic feeling so she squeezed and that sent little bolts of lightning through her body that settled in her womanhood. Ohhh she moaned. That's when she got the idea to try touching herself down below like the girl in the dream had been doing so she slowly lowered her hand across her stomach and slid it down between her legs where she brushed it over the outer lips. Ohhh a soft moan escaped her throat again at the excitement she felt from touching herself this way. Then pressing in with one of her fingers, she parted the lips and when her finger inadvertently brushed against her clit it was too much for her first time masturbating, and she exploded into an orgasm as the image of Becky's smiling face played through her mind and she fell to the floor gasping for air.

Eventually she got up and got her shower and finished her hygiene and then she headed back to her bed to go to sleep. Upon arriving back in her room, she noticed the black velvet book that housed her mistress was laying on the floor where Tina must have dropped it when she was hit with the bright light. Bending over and picking it up, she walked over and laid it on the night stand near her bed without thinking why.

Turning out the lights she crawled in bed without reading her bible and praying for the first time since she was a very little girl and almost immediately fell asleep, soon after the next dream started.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers