Slow and Steady Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesbian Demon Mind Control of Church Girl!
4.2k words
4.38
55.9k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

(Time To Train)

She was on her knees and she was completely naked, she was kneeling before a great gold throne on which sat a beautiful woman with long raven black hair. The woman had a soft purple aura that surrounded her and made her look otherworldly in her appearance. She was wearing only a long black hooded cape over her lace bra and panties that clung to the curves of her shapely body and she was looking down at Tina kneeling at her feet.

In a sudden understanding of why she had the first dream she realized it had been an introduction and this was the demon that had been bound to the book, that must mean she was now being controlled by the demon and was in fact her slave.

"Hello Tina and welcome to my lair within the book, I have waited many ages for you to release me," said the demon in an almost purring manner that dripped with female sexuality.

"Is this a dream mistress, it feels and looks so real" said Tina?

"Yes and no, " said her mistress, "as you know from the last dream I am unable to leave this book, but since you spoke my name I now control your mind there for I can make you see and believe anything I choose. My choice is to approach you in a dream state because it is something you can comprehend and therefore it will make your training far more pleasant."

"May I ask you something Mistress" asked Tina somehow aware she was to show her respect at all times.

"Yes, my child, you may ask me all the questions you may have since I know you are confused" spoke Ashanti.

"Why me mistress? What I mean is why didn't a different Christian child of God long ago find the book and speak your name?"

"It would have happened long ago as you say, however, I had more power than the old Monk realized and I have been hiding the book from the view of anyone I didn't deem worthy to serve me, until you came along and I knew it was you and the time was right. You see child I am going to teach you many great things and you will in turn teach them to others and so on until I convert all the female children of God to my will."

"But Mistress I love God and have worshiped him for my whole life, how is it I can now just turn my back on him" asked Tina "I feel as if I have all ready lost this battle and it is pointless to fight you, is this true?"

"You are right, fighting me is pointless as you observed with the powerful Monk who could only cast me out of Princess Susan by offering me something I desired, even more, instead I am going to teach you to love something else instead of your God, I am going to teach you how to worship the flawless form of your fellow females. You have already started to marvel at your own body as you did in front of the mirror before bed and soon you will marvel at the same form of all women, especially Becky.

"Why Becky Mistress, she is a good girl?"

"I have control of your mind and I can plant thoughts that will feel as if though they are your own, that is why you felt the overwhelming urge to masturbate in front of the mirror. I had you do this because I wanted you to see who you desired in your subconscious mind, now you know that you harbor deep lesbian desires for your young friend, it is time to explore these new feelings. I am commanding you to seduce and turn your young friend into your devoted lover with all her heart and mind, although along the way you are going to find that things are not as they seem I believe in you and I know you will succeed.

"I will do as you command, Mistress, but as you know I have never seduced anyone before, I am clueless where to begin."

"I will be with you at all times child to help you, but I want you to do the work, I want you to be the one that seduces her and leads her into her new life. Although I control your mind and you have no choice in choosing to do this task I am still granting you the gift of free will as you work to break down her barriers. I want you to feel and experience all aspects of this undertaking, it will bring you great pleasure to take each step in the path, and in turn you will return that pleasure to the one you now know you desire."

"Yes Mistress."

"I am going to allow you to use my book as a ploy to get started, you will tell Becky that it is full of information she will need later in life to have a happy relationship with a man. Each day you will cover another chapter in the book as you teach her the things she will need to know, only you and I will know the lessons are actually to convert her to lesbianism. However, you must remember that as I said before that in this journey you will discover things that are not as they seem and it will be up to you to figure them out."

"Yes, my Mistress"

"We are on a tight schedule because I believe that Becky has a birthday coming soon is this correct child"

"Yes Mistress"

"I have plans for the night of her Birthday and you must have her conversion completed on that day so that when the moon rises I can put my plans into action."

"I understand, Mistress!"

"When I summon you before me in your dreams, it will be to help you prepare for the next day's lessons with Becky, but I won't show you everything because I want you both to discover things on your own, that is how I gain what I need for this game, do you understand."

"Yes Mistress"

"As I said before, I am only going grant you enough information to help you get started with her and on the first day and I will be in her mind as well to help her along, but after that my influence will be minimal, I will give you your challenge for each day and it will be up to you to figure out how to complete it."

"Yes Mistress, but I am scared, this is all so new to me"

"Do not look at it as fear child, channel that emotion into excitement, let the newness of it work its way through your body and touch you in ways you have never been touched. This new arousal you have been experiencing is called being "horny" and it is a state I want you to be in at all times."

"Why is that mistress" Tina asked with confusion in her voice.

"Never forget, I gave up the greatest prize of my long lifetime when I left the soul of Princess Susan untouched in order to get a chance to corrupt the children of God. You are my reward for that sacrifice and through you I will gain what I desire more than anything else. I want you aroused at all times because I can shape you like a potter shapes his clay in order to do my bidding, the more aroused you are the more willing to cross lines not meant to be crossed you will be, you will realize this with time."

"I think I understand, Mistress, I think dreaming of you is having that effect on me in the real world, I think I can sense my excitement"

"That is a good child, now let us get on with your assignment for tomorrow with Becky and then I will let you sleep uninterrupted."

She went over exactly what Tina's objectives were for tomorrow and how she should approach Becky to bend her will to her own. The demon offered her tips on how to make the ploy sound believable and other things she could do to encourage Becky to follow her down their assigned path but reminded her that for the most part it was up to her to get Becky to follow. After they had covered everything the demon wanted to cover and Tina had no more questions her Mistress allowed her to drift back into dreamless sleep and she was gone.

Waking up the next morning Tina was just laying there recalling the dream from the night before. What amazed her the most was how it is with a normal dream you would have to struggle to remember many details, but with her mistress's dreams they were in her mind just like a memory. Reflecting on her command to seduce and turn Becky, she thought back on her lessons from the night before with her mistress and she began to feel warm all over again and remembered her mistress's desire to have her horny at all times.

Getting up, she went to the bathroom and relieved herself and then brushed her teeth and returned to her room to get dressed. Looking through her closet she was amazed at just how little clothing she really owned, and all of them were full length dresses. Picking one to put on she changed out of her pajamas, put on her plain cotton bra and panties, and then pulled the dress on over her head.

Heading downstairs to eat, she found that every one had gone to work already and it was just her in the house. Being home schooled like Becky, she didn't have to hurry to go anywhere and she would eat and then get her school work done for the day. Looking at the door of the fridge, she found the note her mother had left her and she read it being reminded to study for the test she had in two days.

Spending the morning doing her schoolwork things almost felt as if they had returned to normal and it had all just been a bad dream, but when it came time for her daily bible study she couldn't get her bible to open. No matter what she tried to do or how hard she struggled it would no longer open for her and she knew this was the work of her Mistress. Giving up, she decided to just pray and be done for the day, but when she knelt down all she could do was picture her mistress on her throne. Knowing she was not going to be able to pray either she called her school day done and looked at her watch.

It was 12:30 so she knew Becky would be done with her studies by now and she decided to give her a call and set the plan for the day in motion, just thinking about it started the tingle all over again.

"Hello, this is Becky speaking" she said when she answered the call from Tina.

"Hello Girl you done for the day?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, " said Becky "I finished up about an hour ago, you want me to come over and hang out?"

"Sure do, that's what I called you for, it's boring here alone all day."

"Yeah, same here, " said Becky "I will see you in twenty minutes or so and hung up."

Putting the phone back on the receiver Tina though about Becky and the fact that in the coming days she would be doing things to her that she never could have thought imaginable just 36 hours ago and the urge to masturbate almost overtook her.

Less than 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and Tina went to answer it and found Becky standing at the door. Stepping forward, she pulled her best friend into a tight hug and held it for a few seconds and then kissed her softly on the cheek causing her friend to blush with surprise. "My goodness, what a greeting" said Becky with a nervous smile on her still red face.

"You know Becky, I have never noticed what a cute gal you are until I stood here and watched you blush, you're going to make the right man very happy some day"

"Well, thank you, I guess, " said Becky with a bit of a puzzled look on her face "are you all right today Tina you seem a little different."

"I am great she smiled back, it's just that I got a new book yesterday and it's really helping me deal with relationships, it is really making me aware and opening my eyes to those around me" telling her friend in a partial truth. "It was written to help girls prepare themselves to deal with all aspects of a future relationship."

"It sounds interesting said Becky, perhaps you can let me read it when you are done with it."

"I will do better than that Becky, I will tell you all about it chapter by chapter and we can have discussions on them together, how does that sound? That way we can both benefit and learn from the knowledge it holds together."

"That sounds great says Becky, just like our Bible study groups at church. What does the first chapters cover, " she asked?

"It was a real eye opening chapter" Tina Said "it covers how your clothes can change the way you feel about yourself and give you a stronger self image. In fact, when I finished it and took stock of my own clothing I was shocked at how modest I have been dressing"

"But Tina the bible commands us to be modest in our appearance as Godly woman."

"Yes, it does Becky however, does it say we have to be as completely modest as what we have been dressing?"

"Well, Tina I see your point, we can maintain our modesty and still dress with more fashion and flare is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, that is what I am saying, like my underwear, why do they have to be plain white cotton, can't we wear more colorful undergarments in other materials? After all, who is going to see them but each other" slipping in the each other part and hoping Becky didn't comment on it?

"I see your point again, this must be some book you found" retorted Becky

"It is a very good book and it's almost like it found me, " she said smiling to herself. "So what do you say Becky shall we go to the mall and look around for some new clothes?"

"That sounds good to me, let's go" in a far more excited tone than Tina could have hoped for considering this was her first step down a life changing road.

Arriving at the mall 30 minutes later Becky cruised the parking lot until she found an empty spot fairly close to the door leading into the food court which was the central part of the Holy Oak Mall. They left the car and headed in, and as they walked across the parking lot close together Tina made it a point to brush the back of her hand gently along the back side of Becky's hand as they swung past each other. Although she was just getting started she wasn't surprised to find these little games she was playing with Becky were making her, what did her mistress call it, horny, that's it.

Passing through the food court, they realized they hadn't eaten so they decided to take a few minutes and do so. They both grabbed a couple hard tacos and a diet cola and went and found a table to set down at. Her mistress had told her to take every opportunity to bump into, brush against, rub, or touch in any innocuous manner to get Becky used to being played with so as Tina sat with her leg over her knee she made sure to keep bumping Becky's leg with the toe of her shoe that hung close to it as they ate.

After eating they set out on their adventure to spice up their clothing selection when they realized this being a first for both of them they had no idea where to start. Finally they decided on a store called "Wanda's House Of Modern Fashions for Woman and Girls" and found their way through the entry.

Once inside Tina figured it would just be faster to ask for help than to try and figure out what was what on their own, so she approached the pretty sales lady who appeared to be in her 30s and honestly explained their situation. After hearing Tina's story she looked them both over in their floor length skirts and long sleeve turtle necks and said follow me ladies its time to bring you into the modern age.

After discussing it with Tina and Becky they decided that skirts and dresses could be above the knee a few inches just not too short and shirts and blouses would be fine having short sleeve or even no sleeve as long as they were classy, with that the sales lady started gathering outfits and sending them to the changing room.

Becky looked at herself in the mirror and she was surprised by what she saw looking back at her. Her long Auburn hair was pulled up in a simple pony tail like it had been for years, but that was all that was familiar. She had on a pleated blue skirt that was about four inches above the knee and a short sleeve white button up blouse with a medium neckline that showed some of her white cotton bra underneath.

Tina was standing behind her looking at her over her shoulder in the mirror, "you are beautiful Becky, what do you think she asked?"

"I am not sure, it may be too much of a change, I am not sure I still look modest" she said

"But look inside and see how it makes you feel, does it improve your image of yourself and does it make you feel good" asked Tina?

Becky thought about it and what she found was that although she was nervous at such a large change she liked how she looked and she liked how it made her feel, in fact, she was feeling a warm ache working its way through her body that was foreign to her but it felt good like nothing else she had ever felt. "You're right Tina I do like how I look and feel and I think I am going to do it, although I don't know how I will explain such a change to my parents."

"Don't worry, I have to do the same thing for my parents and I will be there for you."

With that they set about changing their image completely, they bought several new skirts, blouses and dresses along with the accessories such as belts that the sales lady suggested. It was very expensive, but Tina put it on her dads credit card with the intention of asking her mistress how to cover her tracks.

Leaving the clothing store carrying several bags each they decided they still needed shoes and an upgrade from plain underwear for lingerie and so they found a shoe store and went in. The sales personnel were all busy so they were just standing and waiting patiently when it dawned on Tina that this was all going so well she wondered how much of an influence her mistress was having on Becky and how much of it was just Becky being ready to accept change.

Soon a young blond haired teen sales girl came up to them and introduced herself as Robin and asked if she could offer any help. After explaining that they had just upgraded their wardrobes and now they needed shoes to go with it Robin had them follow her and she lead them to the woman's section and they began to try on several different pairs each. They were both fascinated by the variety of styles and heel lengths and although they both liked the longer heels, they weren't used to them yet and so they settled on the two inches for all their shoes.

Adding more bags to their collection they headed out to the lingerie shop and then they would be done for now. Finding a store tailored directly to lingerie they made their way in and began to look around, surprisingly, even Tina was nervous as she had no idea what to ask for.

The sales lady approached her and Tina's breath got caught in her throat for a minute as she looked at the small brunette wearing nothing but lingerie. She had very large breasts that were mostly showing out of the top of her bra and her panties were nothing more than a triangle of silk in the front that went into a thong and was hidden in her shapely ass in the back. Over it all was a sheer robe that did nothing to hide her assets from complete view. Tina was in awe and swore this was the most exciting woman she had ever seen except Becky.

Speaking of Becky, Tina stole a glance and sure enough her friend was giving the sales lady a doe eyed stare like she was something out of the heavens, her mistress was definitely heightening Becky's senses and making her receptive to this sort of stimulation.

"May I help you miss" asked the sales lady looking deep into Tina's emerald green eyes with her liquid brown ones.

"Uh...Um...Yes please" stuttered the nervous redhead "my friend and I are looking to purchase some lingerie but we don't know anything about it."

"That is fine ladies, we will just have to give you a show and an education on lingerie with our models, please follow me to the viewing area."

Settling down in some chairs in front of a small stage in the changing room area the sales lady clapped her hands and a beautiful model slipped out of the changing room and onto the stage wearing a black babydoll negligee with lots of black lace and matching black lace thong stockings with garters and suspenders. The overall effect was awe inspiring and just watching the model turn on the small stage was causing both girls to feel little electric shocks in their loins.

The next model out was a tall blond and she had the most beautiful smile Tina had ever seen. She was also wearing black, but she had on a Carmen Teddy Chemise that had a sheer black mini skirt attached to the bottom, was open, clear up the front except for one tie at the breasts, and had lots of black lace. Becky really liked this and although she was a nervous wreck watching the mostly nude models she leaned over and whispered she wanted one to sleep in Tina's ear. Tina looked at her and smiled as she whispered back that of course she could have one. Continuing to look at Becky for a moment Tina could tell she was getting turned on because she was locking her gaze on the models and squirming in her seat, my mistress will be pleased thought Tina.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers
12