Slow and Steady Ch. 07

Story Info
The party is drawing closer and Tina still has much to do!
10.3k words
4.64
17.9k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

(Down The Rabbit Hole)

Being quiet as she entered the house, so she did not wake anyone she silently made her way up to her room. Changing out of her clothes she was glad to be able to take off the damp panties that had been gone through hell on her date. Slipping a short nightgown on over her head, she then went to her desk drawer and pulled out the "Home Alone" DVD and putting it in the DVD player she hit pause and then climbed on her bed and prepared for Becky's call.

Laying in her bed and propped against her pillows she was thinking of Kelly and Stacy and the unapologetic way they went after her and Becky, they were comfortable with their sexuality, and they could care less what anyone else thought of them. Tina admitted to herself that her mistress had forced her into the lesbian lifestyle, but she was becoming like Kelly and Stacy on her own, she just needed to finish bringing Becky along with her. Thinking more of Becky, she remembered what her mistress had said about discovering what was changing inside her and once she did they would be close in ways that Tina could not imagine. 'Of course the thought of this excited Tina but she was no closer to understanding why a Devout Christian girl like Becky, one that had always done the right thing in God's eyes, was letting Tina lead her down this road without hardly any fight.

Yes, she was playing at being shocked and feeling guilt, but it came across as a half-hearted token gesture, not the all out fight to remain pure that Tina had expected. It just didn't make any sense and Tina could almost come to the conclusion that the demon had altered both of their minds, but the demon made clear that was not the case when she said she was taking a hands-off approach to Becky's conversion. The only thing that remained of the Becky that Tina knew was the meekness with which she approached most new situations. However, she had always deferred to Tina to make decisions when they were together, that was nothing new, so Tina didn't even consider that as part of the issue. Well, one thing was for sure Tina thought, she no longer seduced an unwilling participant, no, as her mistress had told her, she was molding her into the image she wanted her to be. I guess that means she could dispense with the whole "doing it for the sake of men" ploy and just get on with teaching her what the mistress and Tina wanted her to know, and then as if on queue the phone rang.

Knowing who it would be Tina answered with "Hello Becky, are you ready?"

"Yes," said Becky into the phone with the usual meekness in her voice.

"Ok, then open the package and look at both sides when you're done, then tell me what's going through your mind as you realize what you're holding."

"Hearing the wrapping paper coming off the DVD Tina could picture Becky looking at the Brunette masturbating on the cover and then see her reading the description on the back."

After a moment of silence as Becky gathered her thoughts, she then spoke," I like the Brunette on the cover, and I am excited to watch the movie and see what she and the other models do, will you stay on the phone with me as I watch it" she asked Tina?

"I will do better than that," Tina told Becky "I have the same movie and we are going to watch it together as I walk you through what to do."

"Ok, that sounds exciting," Said Becky, who unbeknownst to Tina was thinking that she could not imagine a better scenario.

"What are you wearing?" she asked Becky.

"My Baby Doll nightie I bought when we were shopping and no panties."

"Perfect," Said Becky imagining the image in her mind "now I want you to peel the plastic off the DVD and open the jewel case and once you are done, put it in the DVD player and when it starts then hit pause."

After a minute Becky's voice came back over the phone, "Ok Tina, it is on Pause."

"Now, climb on your bed and fix your pillows so you're comfortable and when you're ready to start let me know."

"Ok, I am comfortable and set to go" Tina heard Becky say.

"Ok Becky on the count of three I want you to hit play, here we go, 1...2...3...Play"

Within a split second both DVD players began at the same time and the credits began to roll when they were finished the screen flashed to a bedroom scene with a big bed, and both girls could see the brunette from the DVD cover entering the room. She was naked except for a sheer black bathrobe she wore that was unbuttoned. She was beautiful at about 5"2' and maybe 110 pounds, her long brunette hair reached clear to the middle of her back and just below it was her heart shaped ass. What made her stand out though, was the fact she had very large tit's much larger than either Tina or Becky's small handful tits.

The size of her chest was not lost on either girl as they both stared at it in wonder, never having seen tit's that large before. "What do you think of her Tit's" Tina asked Becky?

"They're huge, but they are beautiful, look how big her nipples are" Becky spoke into the phone.

"Would you like to touch them?" asked Tina?

"Yes" admitted Becky.

"I want you to imagine you are touching them, caressing them with your hands, feeling those large nipples rub your palms, now slowly and softly start to touch yourself."

Both Girls reached down and started to rub their pussy lips with their fingers as they watched the brunette climb on the big bed on her knees and then she started to massage her large breasts with her hands. When her nipples were very hard she licked a finger and then reaching down she ran the wet digit around each erect nipples in a circle. She began pinching each of her nippels, in turn, as she softly pulled on them.

"Becky, with your free hand, I want you to reach under your negligee and copy what she is doing to her tits, I want you to rub and squeeze them, tweak the nipples, pinch and pull on them as you keep caressing your pussy with the other hand."

"Mmmmm, that feels so good, my nipples are so sensitive Tina, I had no idea."

"Mine are too sweet girl," she returned "don't stop, keep rubbing them, just like the model on the screen, she is going to show us new ways to enjoy our bodies."

Now the brunette on the DVD was doing the same thing the girls were; she had one hand between her legs rubbing her pussy and one hand massaging her breasts. The look on her face was one of sheer pleasure as she slowly began to rotate her hips. She was still on her knees, and the camera zoomed in on the hand between her legs, and you could see her fingers dip in and out of her wet snatch as they continued to rub the lips.

The camera was still zoomed in when Tina asked: "What do you notice Becky?"

"She's very wet and so are her fingers" returned Becky.

"And what else do you see" encouraged Tina.

"I notice that she has no hair."

"Say it, out loud Becky; she has no hair where?"

"She has no hair on her pussy, she is bald down there" Becky observed.

"Isn't her bald pussy beautiful Becky, doesn't it just make you want to reach through the TV and touch it, wouldn't you like to run your finger through her lips, feel her heat as your fingers become wet."

"Yes, said Becky, you can see every detail, it looks so inviting."

"Tomorrow afternoon you are going to come over, and we are going to shave each other's pussies, so they are bald like her's, does that excite you, Becky?"

"Oh God, yes," whispered Becky into the phone as she thought of Tina kneeled between her legs and shaving her pussy hair off, and then her return the favor.

By now the brunette model had lain back against her pillows and was working her fingers at a much faster pace as her moans became louder and louder. She removed her hand from her pussy and stuck her moist fingers in her mouth where she sucked them clean as she looked into the camera with her big blue eyes, a naughty little smile crossing her face when she had collected every drop of her juices she returned her hand to frigging herself.

Becky whispered into the phone again, "Tina, did I taste good when you sucked my juices off your fingers in the restaurant tonight?"

"It was like tasting the sweet nectar from the Gods, and the smell of it was intoxicating, I wanted to devour you right there in the restaurant," Tina said as she thought back on doing it.

Hearing this from Tina was music to Becky's ears, and it caused her to quicken her pace with her fingers as she pictured Tina sucking her cum off her fingers all over again. As they had been talking the model had become very aroused and was squirming all over the bed as she worked her fingers faster and faster. Tina was hot, she had been that way all afternoon and evening, but now she was at a boiling point. Her chest was heaving, and her hips were bucking, and she knew she was not going to last much longer. She croaked into the phone "Go with her Becky, I want you to keep the same pace as her, I want us all to cum together at the same time."

She could hear Becky squealing on the other end of the line and knew she was close as well, all three of them were thrashing now, the model, Tina, and Becky, they were like a runaway train that couldn't be stopped. "God" Tina needed to cum, she needed it so bad it almost hurt, she was panting and chanting at the model on the TV. " Come on baby, come on baby, you can do it, I know you want to cum for us, show us that pretty pussy when you cum, I want to see your juices flow."

Becky was listing to Tina talk to the model on the TV, and the words she was saying were making her hotter and hotter. And Then...

First, the model came as her orgasm made her whole body shake, and then Tina who was holding on by a thread waiting, and finally Becky. As pleasure wracked their bodies and left them immobile Tina was the loudest needing it the most "Ohhhhh MY GOD yes sss sss, please don't stop, please don't stop, keep cuminggggg ohhh yessssss".

It was over, and they were completely spent for the day, after catching her breath for a few minutes she glanced at her watch and noted it was 2:00 am as she hit stop on the DVD player remote, she heard Becky do the same thing so they would be ready for next time. "I am tired, Becky and I bet you are too, it has been a long, exciting day, to say the least, why don't we say good night and I will see you over here tomorrow afternoon, sweet girl."

"Ok, Tina she said, thanks for everything again and I will see you tomorrow, Good Night."

"Good night Becky" and then she was gone.

Tina wasn't lying when she told Becky she was tired, she was exhausted and spent after having cum finally. She missed the thought of seeing her mistress in her dreams tonight, but she really could use some uninterrupted sleep. The last thought on her mind before she was gone is that Today is Thursday, only two more days until the big day then Becky would be hers forever and no more games if only she knew what her Mistress had in store.

In another part of Holy Oak, Kelly and Stacy were lying side by side naked in a bed in Kelly's room. It was a school night for the two seniors at the Holy Oak Mountain View High School so having Stacy stay overnight was forbidden in Kelly's house, but they had come home late enough that she was able to sneak her up to her room. They had got home at half past midnight and had just spent the last two hours fucking each other so it was 2:30 in the morning as they lay in bed talking in hushed tones. They were discussing Tina and Becky and how hot they were and how they had enjoyed making out with their new friends.

Kelly was telling Stacy she had propositioned Tina, who was willing to do it except she wanted to have her first lesbian sex ever with Becky. Their new lesbians then huh, I thought they seemed pretty naive" Said Stacy. "I wonder if Tina even knows about Becky's need to be submissive. It was so obvious to me, but I live it, so I am used to looking for it?"

"I get the idea that Tina wants much more with Becky, but I don't think she has a clue about that, man will she be surprised'' Laughs Kelly reaching for her phone.

"So you're going to tell her then?" Stacy wondered out loud.

"Yes, but the info is going to cost her if you know what I mean," she says as she looks at Stacy and they smile at each other knowingly. Glancing back at her phone she found the new phone number Tina had just given her that night at the club, tapping out a text message and then after showing the message to Stacy she tapped the send button.

Back at Tina's house, she was dead asleep when her phone dinged to indicate the incoming message, half hearing the tone she just thought to herself "I will look at it in the morning" and was back asleep instantly.

It's 10:20 am the next morning, and she is laying in bed just staring at the ceiling and thinking of all that had transpired the previous day. She knew she should get up and get her school work finished, so she did not get behind in her final year, but it felt so good just to relax after the long night before. In some ways, homeschooling was much harder than going to several different classes every day, especially with her mom being gone at work because she had to be self-motivated enough to get everything done on her own. She was content to spend at least a few more minutes lounging when she suddenly remembered the late night text she had received. Rolling over she grabbed her phone off the nightstand and unlocking it; she saw it was a text from Kelly. Tapping the message to open it, she read...

"Hi, there is something about Becky you have got to hear, it is going to change everything. Pick me up in front of the high school at 3:45 pm Friday afternoon and come alone. Oh, and the info is not free, it is going to cost you."

What the hell thought Tina, how she could know anything about Becky, they just met last night. What information did she have, it sounded like what her mistress had said when she texted "it was going to change everything." How could something so important be going on with Becky that everyone knew except her, why couldn't she see it herself? Straining her mind she pictured Becky, and she looked her over several times, but she could not find anything wrong. She knew there was nothing wrong with Becky on the outside because she was beautiful, that was undeniable, and she already knew something was different on the inside but what the hell was it. Well, unless her mistress tells her tonight what it is, it looks like I am going to have to find out from Kelly at a price, but just what is it going to cost me she thought to herself.

Deciding she needed to get her mind off the subject, she had the thought to watch the next scene in her lesbian movie, so she went to the desk drawer and removed it. Opening the jewel case and popping out the disk she pushed eject on the player and removed the masturbation video from last night and replaced it with the lesbian movie. Once she had the next scene cued up, she made her way to the bed to get comfortable and then hit play on the remote, and the movie began.

*It had been a long day, and Michael was glad to be home, as he always looked forward to arriving home with his beautiful wife in their beautiful home. Walking through the door, she was waiting for him to arrive as always and reaching out he took her in his arms and pulled her into a hug kissing her. Without warning, she suddenly shoved him away and bent over double holding her stomach in obvious distress.

"Sweetheart what's wrong," Michael asks in genuine concern for his wife.

"I don't know; I was fine until you kissed me and then I felt nauseous all of the sudden, it took everything I had not to throw up." She said with confusion in her voice.

"Well, that's odd, "he replied, "perhaps you ate something that did not agree with you, how are you feeling now?"

"I am feeling fine again; I don't understand it" trying to think of what it could be.

"Well, as long as you are fine now we will just wait and see if it return's later, so how was your day," he asks changing the subject?

"Other than feeling sick just now I had an excellent day, I even meet the widow who bought the house next door. Her name is Shelly, and she moved here from Tucson recently after her husband had passed away, when I met her, she was wearing a fascinating bracelet."

"That's nice," Michael told her "maybe the two of you will become friends, you have needed someone to get you out of this house during the day."

"She is a good deal older than me, but I think you may be right, there is just something about her that has kept her in my mind ever since we met." Then smelling the food she had been cooking, she added, "I need to go check on dinner, you go get yourself ready to eat."

They had dinner together in the dining room, and after Sandy had cleaned up, they went out back to the pool area to sit and relax as was their custom. After visiting for a while about his day, Michael decided he was going to take a dip in the pool, so he went inside to change. Upon his return, all he was wearing was his swimsuit, and Sandy could look at his good looking body. It had been a few days since they had sex and seeing him was making her horny when all the sudden she had a flashback to earlier in the day and she could see Shelly peeling off her jean shorts to reveal her little string bikini.

It was the same thought she had been having all day and just thinking about the older woman's trim body was making her so horny she had the urge to masturbate. These feelings were alien to Sandy, who never had in her life had an urge to be with another woman, when most women were experimenting with each other in college she was dating Michael, secure in her heterosexual identity. The more she tried to concentrate on Michael the more she pictured Shelly and the hotter she got to the point she was getting wet just thinking about her.

After a couple of hours it was starting to get dark, so Michael got out of the pool and went in to shower and change. Meeting Sandy in the living room afterward they snuggled on the couch to watch TV for a while before they went to bed. Now that Michael was right next to her, she was having trouble concentrating on anything except the image of Shelly in her mind. While she was preoccupied with her daydream of Shelly she did not notice Michael lean over and kiss her, once again, she doubled over instantly clutching her stomach and fighting down the urge to vomit right there on the couch.

Confusion and hurt crossed the face of Michael as he looked at his wife who was now sweating and repeatedly swallowing in an obvious effort not to get sick. Not knowing what to say he watched as she slowly recovered and after a few minutes, she was feeling fine once again. Sitting side by side, they were both running the possibilities of what it could be through their minds when Sandy said: "it has to be a coincidence that it happens just as you kiss me, there is no way you're kissing me is making me that ill is there?"

"Well unless you are faking it to get out of kissing me then there is defiantly something about it that's affecting you. We know for a fact that you were fine this morning because you kissed me goodbye without an issue, so it has to be something from today."

"The only thing different today from every other day since we moved here was that I met Shelly" and then she said, "I can't possibly see how she could have anything to do with this, do you?"

"I wouldn't think so; I don't see how something like that would be possible. I think we should try one more time before we go to bed to make sure it is not a coincidence and if it happens again, then we will get you an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow and find out what it is. That is all I can think to do, "he said.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers