Slow Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your fault."

Corinne's voice is very stern and more edgy than angry as she turns facing Gloria full on, no more than 5 feet separating the two women. Gloria realises that somehow she is inexplicably involved in something that she has now lost control over. In the midst of the drama unfolding she feels her anxiety turning to feelings of arousal and Corinne's next moves completely heighten those feelings. Like a very willing yet entranced audience member she observes Corinne reaching for the fabric of her dress on the sides of hips and begin to pull her skirt upwards this continues until all of the fabric is bunched well up her thighs at her waist and Corinne's thumbs clip downwards to grab the string fabric of her bikini panties which she slides off her thighs down her legs stepping out of her underwear but stooping to pick them up in a gathering action with her fingers that ultimately conceals the garment in her clenched right fist while keeping her skirt at bunched at her waist she stoops directly in front of Gloria with her legs spread wide.

Gloria hears it before she actually sees anything. The unmistakable sound of pee under pressure from between Corinne's legs spewing onto the black uneven pavement and follow some crazy pattern towards the storm sewer grate near the curb. Gloria is transfixed as she watches this very typically private, uniquely solitary exercise unfold in front of her. Gloria was unsure how much time how much time had passed when car headlights flashed their intention of turning into the alley. The direct light now gave Gloria a full view of Corinne's lower extremities including her gaping pussy. She remains in a squatting position looking directly at Gloria her pee reduced to a few drops now. The car gets closer and Corinne still does not move and it is very obvious to anyone in the vehicle what is going on.

The vehicle stops directly across from the women and Corinne refuses to let go of her skirt but she turns her body to allow the car to pass without injuring her, at the same time giving the driver a very intimate view of her body. Gloria recognizes the black girl whose boob she accidentally squeezed as the driver. She looks very intently at Corinne still squatting. Gloria closes the gap between herself and Corinne by taking a couple of steps and squats down behind her with their bodies in contrasted states of undress Gloria throws her arms around Corinne and gently positions Corinne's head turning it by holding her lower jaw until their lips are touching. Pulling Corinne backwards into her body Gloria's breasts are absolutely crushed up against her back, she then unleashes one of the deepest tongue kisses on Corinne with their tongues fighting for superiority in each other's mouths until Corinne gives in and literally allows Gloria to engulf and suck hard on her tongue. With the two of them precariously balanced in this squatting position, Gloria's left hand snakes in between Corinne's bared thighs now wider apart than ever, just to maintain their tenuous balance.

With very deft motions Gloria begins to strum the slit of Corinne's vagina, moving up and down its length and then circling up to her clit. Gloria literally feels Corinne's lips move apart now dripping wet emboldening Gloria's exploration to include that very sensitive area between Corinne's asshole and her vagina. Corinne's body begins to shiver ever so slightly and without any particular frequency. The shiver is so subtle at first only Corinne is aware of the sensation. Then as Gloria becomes bolder and more insistent on her explorations the shiver builds into a shudder and the frequency also increases. Corinne's pussy and anus becomes a glistening throbbing mass of muscle coated in natural lubrication not only from her recent pee but now in her extreme arousal state excess lubrication begins to accumulate coating Gloria's fingers with a delicious cream. Corinne's shudders become more intense when Gloria makes her move by forcefully inserting two fingers into Corinne's cunt the shudder erupts into a full-fledged full body seizure and for the first time that she can ever remember Corinne squirts at the height of her orgasm and a beautiful cream coats and marks the spot where these two bodies are squatting just underneath both women. Without warning and probably because she was so focused on Corinne, Gloria's own orgasm sneaks up on her and she comes so violently her spasms unseats the delicate balance both women had maintained to date throwing them into a sitting position on the road underneath them.

Corinne temporarily feels a blinding migraine like sensation at the end of her orgasm as she grabs Gloria's hand still firmly attached to her vagina but not inside anymore she squeezes with all of her might. Gloria winces in pain and returns the favour by holding Corinne so hard and fast to her body that she cuts off her breathing but it is only momentary. Neither woman notices as the car drives away slowly down the alley towards the main drag.

12