Slow Burn

Story Info
Twins and their parents start discovering each other.
7.9k words
4.66
78.7k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everly slapped at the alarm that was going off. It stopped and she snuggled back under her covers, her fingers returning to her pussy. She started to drift back to sleep when her bedroom door banged open. Her eyes flew open but she couldn't see anything over the mounds of covers shielding her naked body. "Five more minutes," she grumbled/pleaded.

Suddenly, her covers were pulled off of her and she saw her roommate standing there, also naked. Cami climbed into bed with Everly and pulled the covers back over them. Everly immediately latched onto Cami's bare nipple, one hand going to Cami's ass and squeezing the amazing bubble butt her roommate possessed.

Cami snuggled in as well, knocking Everly's fingers out of her way and replacing them with her own, burying two fingers in Everly's wet center. "I don't want you to leave today," Cami pouted.

Everly pulled off Cami's nipple with a pop. "I don't want to leave either." She sighed sadly. "I don't know how I'm going to control myself at home." Everly was graduating college with a graphic design degree and without a steady job (as many college graduates don't have nowadays), she was forced to move back home.

Everly's home life had been somewhat interesting. Her parents had been high school sweethearts and completely in love. Everly's mother, Maisie, got pregnant at 15, which was the shock of their small southern town. Desperate to leave the gossip and mean taunts, Maisie and Everly's dad, Carter, moved to live with an aunt in a small beach cottage on Amelia Island in Florida. There, they quietly got married and Maisie gave birth to twins, Everly and her brother Scout. They finished high school and Maisie got pregnant again, this time at 19, and had a little girl named Sierra. Sadly, when they were 22, the aunt died, but left them the beach cottage. Maisie was once again, pregnant and had a baby boy named West.

Everly's parents were still together and still madly in love. There was never a shortage of love and affection in their house, but their parents were also extremely strict. They were determined that their children were not going to repeat their mistakes and we're going to go to college and make something of themselves. Everly chose a college in Seattle, WA while her brother, Scout, went to school in California. Unlike her, he didn't loaf around and was able to get his masters as well as an undergraduate degree in the 6 years they had been away at college. He had been back home for a couple of weeks now. Sierra had just finished her 2nd year of college, however, she'd gone to a school in Florida. West was about to turn 18 and would be starting his final year of high school.

Her parents weren't super rich, but they had enough money to fly she and Scout home from college once a year. And since Scout and she weren't that far from each other, they saw each other a few other times a year. They had a very strong connection, being twins. They talked almost every day and FaceTimed with each other a few times a week. One good thing about moving home was reconnecting with her parents and her siblings. Everly had missed them greatly while away at school.

While at college, Everly had experienced a sexual awakening, of sorts. She had never been allowed a boyfriend or to date while in high school since her parents were terrified she'd get pregnant and throw away her future. She and Cami had met their freshman year and became inseparable. They were friends first and then it had morphed into something more. They were always available for each other, but yet, each definitely enjoyed the company of a man. There was nothing like a cock sliding between her pussy lips and deep into her body. She had come to college a virgin but had quite a few sexual partners while in college and of course, her experiences with Cami.

After freshman year, Everly and Cami had moved in together and it was naked time all the time. They touched each other or themselves whenever they wanted, they watched porn, they fucked their boyfriends whenever and where ever they wanted. Cami had taught Everly the wonders of dressing provocatively and being sexually open in public. Everly had also had the great pleasure of fucking a few professors, older, more experienced men who taught her the joys of sex.

Now that she was moving home, Everly was going to have to control herself, which is not something she's had to do for the six years it took her to finish her degree and she wasn't sure she could do it. Her body was meant to be played with and fucked and she was so afraid she was going to have to learn how to live without that for the foreseeable future. Cami had gotten a job in Japan teaching English, so she wasn't going to be anywhere close by for an escape. Home was Florida, so it's not like she could come visit one of her professor friends with any regularity.

"Maybe you'll find a boyfriend as soon as you get home - or hell, even a friend with benefits. I know you can't go long without an orgasm," Cami suggested. Her hand was busy in Everly's pussy and Everly was starting to breathe heavily with pleasure.

As luck would have it, her phone rang. Everly removed her hand from Cami's luscious ass and grabbed it from the night stand. She saw that her brother was FaceTiming her. "It's Scout - don't stop, but be discreet." With a slide of her finger, Everly connected the call, making sure to show her face and shoulders but nothing more.

"Hey Scout! What's going on?" Her voice was breathy sounding and she could see her cheeks were red with arousal. Cami hadn't stopped her assault on her pussy and it was turning Everly on even more to be talking to her brother while getting fingered by her best friend.

"Hey sis! Are you still in bed?" Scout shook his head, his blonde hair falling into his big navy blue eyes. They were identical in their coloring, same tan skin, big blue eyes and blonde hair. Scout was tall, at 6 feet 3 inches. Everly was taller as well at 5 feet 10 inches. Both of them were trim, with Scout having clearly defined muscles and Everly being slim but maintaining feminine curves.

"Yep. I don't want to leave," she pouted, her lip poking out. She was teasing but she was also very serious.

"It's going to be okay, baby sister." Scout was born 3 minutes earlier than Everly, and he lorded that over her at every instance. He squinted in the phone. "Are you naked?"

Everly giggled, not realizing in doing so, her phone tilted down, showing one full bare breast. "Maybe!"

Her giggles were cut short as Cami added another finger in her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a soft moan.

"What's going on?" Scout asked. He was watching her intently and that only turned her on more.

"Oh nothing, just burrowing in my covers. I am going to miss needing a down comforter once I get home." Everly was very proud of herself that she could make up such an excuse and string together words with the sweet sweet torture Cami was providing.

"Don't worry. We'll be sharing a room and I'll keep you warm if you need it," Scout said. As soon as the words left his mouth, his eyes got big. "I have no idea why I just said that. Forget that. Come open the door for us."

Everly was too distracted by his comment about keeping her warm to understand what he meant about opening the door. All she could imagine was being wrapped in her brother's big muscular arms, snuggled against his bare chest. That was just the imagery that she needed to bring herself to orgasm. Her eyes closed tightly and she bit down on her lip as she came, barely managing to hold in her moans of pleasure.

As she started coming down from her orgasm, her body twitching with pleasure as Cami was still rubbing her pussy, did his last comment enter her mind. "Um, what? Open the door?"

Scout was staring at her oddly, his eyes slightly dilated. "Yes, the door, honey. We're outside. Where's Cami?"

Still not thinking clearly, Everly mumbled. "Right here with me. What do you MEAN you're outside?"

To say that Scout's eyes bugged out of his head when Cami's dark curls came into view was an understatement. Everly still wasn't thinking of what this was looking like to her brother. She was still ruled by her pussy, which Cami was still fingering. "Yes, outside, sis. Open the door."

It finally penetrated the post-orgasmic fog that her brain was in and Everly yelped and sat up straight, which only caused Cami's fingers to go deeper. She groaned, almost collapsing back onto the bed. She didn't realize that during that, she was showing her brother a view of both boobs, with their long extended nipples. Everly shuddered with pleasure and refocused on the phone. "Give me a few." She disconnected and collapsed back on the bed, pulling Cami down with her. "Let's make this fast."

Cami twirled around so her head was between Everly's legs and Everly could reach Cami's pussy. Without preamble, Everly dipped two fingers in Cami's wet pussy while licking her clit as if her life depended on it. With the other hand, she wet her index finger and worked it into Cami's ass. Cami was doing similarly to Everly and soon both of them were groaning and coming all over each other.

As she came down from her orgasm, Everly spun Cami around and kissed her, knowing that this could be the last time she had a chance to kiss and touch her friend. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Me too, babe, me too." Cami was crying already, her forehead resting against Everly's.

Soon they could hear a pounding on the door and pulled themselves away from each other. Cami jumped up, not bothering to clean the come off her thighs or face. She grabbed the dress she had laid out for today: a navy blue maxi dress that somewhat covered her large perky d-cup breasts with triangles and slicked down her body, with slits up both legs to her waist. It was daring, sure, but it was actually one of her most modest dresses.

Everly ran to the front door, her breasts bouncing freely in her dress. She threw open the door to see her brother, mom and dad waiting in the hallway. "HI!!" She was excited to see them, but sad because she thought she'd have a few more hours with Cami before they came for her. Plus, she hadn't expected Scout to make the trip. She thought it was just going to be her parents.

Scout scoped her up and swung her around. "Hey, baby!" He smelled amazing and felt amazing against her still-sensitive body. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bounced slightly in his arms, excited to see him. She felt his cock against her sensitive clit and pussy and almost came from the contact.

"Don't hog our girl, Scout," her father, Carter, scolded playfully. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. Everly went to him, wrapping her legs around his waist as well. Her dress twisted and bunched and her bare pussy was rubbing against her dad now. The stimulation of that caused her to come again, a small orgasm which left her shaking in her father's arms. He held her tight. "God, I missed you, girl!" He murmured in her ear.

"I missed you too, daddy." She tried to control her breathing and emotions as she was held and brought to an unexpected orgasm by her father and brother. She could feel her dad's hands around her waist and hips and her brother's hand rubbing her back. She felt a soft hand on her face and opened her eyes to find her mother looking at her, love shining through her blue eyes.

"Hey momma," she said, lifting her head. Her mom leaned in and they kissed briefly on the lips. Everly felt a shock all the way to her pussy, making it spasm again.

Finally her dad put her down and she adjusted her dress, tucking her boobs back into the bodice. "Wow, y'all are early!" She surveyed her family with a smile stretched on her face.

"We couldn't wait to see you, baby," Scout said, wrapping an arm around her waist and palming her hip. She could tell that he could feel her lack of underwear and that made her even more horny. She wondered how possible it would be to get Cami in the bathroom for a quick orgasm before she left.

Everly stretched up, her breast pressing into Scout's arm, and kissed him on the cheek. Her moving caused Scout's hand to slide around to her ass. "I missed you all," Everly said, sniffling back some tears. It was so good to see her family.

"Let's go in! Cami is here and would love to see y'all." Everly pulled Scout along with her and walked into their apartment. It was full of boxes and and no furniture. They had sold almost all their furniture. All that remained was the mattress she had slept on and the one in Cami's room.

"Good Lord, y'all have a lot of stuff," Carter exclaimed. "I don't know how we're going to fit all this in the car."

"I didn't expect Scout to come, which would have given us more packing space," Everly said in her defense. This caused Scout to scowl at her playfully and pinch her ass. She yelped and jumped away from him, her breasts bouncing tantalizingly in her dress.

Just then Cami came out of her room, having thrown on a short jean skirt and tank top. Everly couldn't keep herself away and went over to wrap an arm around her. She lifted the back of the skirt up and palmed Cami's naked ass. She was going to miss that ass.

Carter and Maisie took their turns saying hello to Cami, kissing her on the cheek. Scout hugged her, winking at them when he saw Everly's hand on Cami's ass. Everly blushed and moved her hand, smoothing down Cami's skirt.

"Show me your boxes, Everly and we'll start to load up the car," Carter said. He and Scout would be their muscle and Maisie would be the brain - she was a master when it came to packing.

Everly directed them to her room, where she had boxed up all her belongings. She'd given away a lot of stuff but had quite a few boxes of clothes and shoes and personal items she wanted to keep with her.

Cami and Everly slipped into the bathroom while her parents and Scout moved all the boxes to the car. Everly was so turned on by her dad and brother. She'd never had that kind of reaction to them before, so she didn't understand why she was having it now. Cami had always had a crush on Scout and the fact that he hugged her and saw her bare ass had her in a frenzy.

Cami hopped up on the counter and spread her legs and Everly kneeled down and went to town. She had learned how to lick a pussy and knew just what made Cami come. She dipped two fingers in Cami's pussy to get them good and wet and then worked them into her ass. Cami loved her ass being played with. Everly, knowing they had to hurry, was fucking her fingers in Cami's ass at a rapid pace. She sucked Cami's clit into her mouth and that's what made Cami come. Everly latched on as Cami thrashed through her orgasm and licked her through the residual after shocks.

"God, I'm going to miss that," Cami said on an exhale.

Everly stood up and kissed Cami, her tongue sweeping in Cami's mouth, letting Cami taste herself. "I'm going to miss it too. I love your pussy."

Cami pulled away and pushed Everly against the bathroom door, lifting one of her legs to rest on the counter, opening herself up to Cami. Cami moved the triangles of her dress covering her breasts and began by sucking on one of Everly's nipples. Everly held Cami's head to her breast as she moved the middle section of her dress aside, giving Cami access to her pussy.

Cami wasted no time in playing with Everly's clit, before dipping down to slide into her. Everly groaned."More...need more." She was already wet from their earlier activities and from rubbing herself against Scout and her father. She'd never had sexual thoughts about them but boy was she now.

Adding another finger in Everly's pussy, Cami pulled off Everly's breast and kissed her hard. Her other hand went around and gently worked a finger in Everly's ass. Cami had taught Everly how to love to have to her ass played with. Cami was sawing fingers in and out of Everly's pussy and ass and kissing her hard and with lots of tongue. Everly didn't stand a chance and came hard against Cami's fingers.

Everly and Cami sank to the floor, holding each other and breathing heavily. "You're going to call me as much as you can, right?" Everly asked. They had already talked about sexting and FaceTiming as much as possible. It won't be the same, but at least they'll be able to see each other.

"Of course. As much as possible. I love you, Ev," Cami said, starting to cry. Everly kissed her and cried with her best friend.

They finally pulled themselves together and exited the bathroom. Only Scout noticed they were in there together and winked at the two of them, an annoying knowing smirk on his face.

"Bad news, kids," her father boomed as he came in. "One of you is going to have to stay here. We can't fit you both in the car with all the boxes." He laughed at their stunned faces. "No, seriously, there's not enough room. Are you sure you can't throw away anything else, Everly?"

"No! I got rid of so much stuff anyway," Everly pouted. Cami put an arm around her, palming her ass to calm her down some. Everly did the same, working a finger up Cami's ass.

Maisie walked into the room. "Did you tell them the bad news, Carter?"

"Sure did. Ev says she can't get rid of anything else," her dad reported, his eyes dancing with mirth.

Maisie rolled her eyes and laughed. She came over and kissed Everly lightly on the cheek. "As I suspected. I've done everything I can and there's no way that you both are going to fit in the back."

"Ev will just have to sit in my lap," Scout laughed, coming over and slapping her on the ass.

Everly nearly came at that suggestion and her brother's hand on her ass. She couldn't imagine riding for several days on her brother's lap. She gulped before looking at Scout. Before she could say anything, Maisie clapped, "That's the perfect solution! Let me make a tiny bit more room and then we'll be ready!"

Scout chuckled and watched as Carter wrapped an arm around Maisie as they went back to the car. Scout was behind Cami, watching with fascination as Everly fingered her ass. When she realized what he was doing, Everly pulled out of Cami's ass and hurried downstairs to see if there was anything she could help her parents with. She didn't know what had gotten into Scout, but with her sex drive and his obvious interest, things might get interesting on this road trip.

As Everly approached the car, she saw her parents kissing deeply. Her dad had one hand on Maisie's breast and the other on her ass, pulling her into his body. Everly grinned and watched them for a while. She loved how much they loved each other. Not wanting to interrupt them, she went back upstairs. As she opened the door, she could see that Scout had Cami bent over the island and was fucking her furiously. Her mouth dropped open as she watched them fuck. She had no idea that Scout was interested in Cami.

"Holy shit," she said softly. A hand went to her breast out of it's own accord and she pulled it from the confines of her dress and started pulling on her nipple. "What's gotten into y'all?"

Scout didn't stop fucking Cami and Cami shot her a pleased smile. "He saw you fingering me and wanted in on the action."

Everly went into the kitchen and kissed Cami. Cami's body blocked the view of Scout's cock but she was interested. Before she could look, Cami came, which caused Scout to come. Once he regained his strength, Scout straightened up, tucked himself away and ducked into the bathroom. "I think he's shy," Everly giggled. Cami stood and Everly could see cum dripping down her legs. She dipped a finger in Cami's pussy and pulled out a glop of come. She sucked it off her finger and nearly came herself at the thought that she was tasting her brother's come.

"You're going to have to tell me everything about this road trip," Cami laughed. "I think it's going to be very very interesting."