Slow Grind

Story Info
Fucking in the club.
1.1k words
4.31
37.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club is loud, bass seeping through the walls and the roof, almost enveloping in its fullness. Darkness coats the room and bright, colored lights directed onto the center of the dance floor break the shadows just enough to make out flashes of lost, smiling faces. Bodies pumping around her to the beat of the music carry her into their dreamlike trance, and she starts dancing right along with them. This was one of her favorite stress relievers - moving to music loud enough to drown out every thought except for now, with a crowd full of other people there for the exact same reason. Here you can forget, you can throw yourself into the sound around you and lose yourself into the liquid vibration flowing through your entire being.

Close your eyes and you are nothing, no one. She's in the middle of the crowd, far away people blending into each other, into her, no one paying any attention to anyone else. She sways to the low beat, snaking her hips round and round, her body slowly waking with every move, every throb of the song. Her entire body begins to twist and turn to the music, singing along to the sounds she knew and loving the sounds she didn't. Hands come from nowhere, slipping down her hips and her thighs, and she can feel the attached body pressing against her rear. Her arms raise with the music as she swirls to face this stranger, alcohol slipping through her veins. He is familiar, his smile warm and wicked. Her blood turns hot, passion waking every fiber in her as she returns the smile, placing her hands on his broad chest.

The mass of bodies around them presses them closer together, the song blending into another and he takes a hand from her hip, cupping her chin. Their eyes meet and he leans down, pressing his delicious lips to hers, lighting her on fire. She returns his soft kiss with a firm one, grabbing the back of his neck to pull him even closer; her desperation palpable. He responds immediately, his cock gradually hardening in his trousers as she grinds against him. They start slow, fingers grasping skin through clothing, melding together, gyrating to the beat. His hands travel up her tight skirt to grab a handful of her ass and as soon as he breaches that barrier, all bets are off. Something growls deep inside of her, her abdomen suddenly a white-hot flame.

They part slightly, the hunger in his eyes a reflection of her own, and they begin to push to the edges of the crowd, towards the dark corners where the lights don't reach. As soon as her back hit the cool, vibrating wall, his fingers were unzipping his jeans, freeing his thick, rock hard cock. He grabs the back of her left knee and pulls it to his hip, ripping her black lace panties to the side with his free hand. She feels his sharp intake of breath when he touches her, even though he knew just how desperately she craved him he wasn't expecting such a wet and ready cunt.

A groan rumbles through his chest and he glances around, making sure everyone is still in a trance. The strangers surrounding them were almost pressing against his back but in the dark, you could easily mistake their fucking for some passionate, PG13 grinding. He grabs his cock in his hand firmly and she looks down, her eyes widening at the sight. She had had some large men in the past but his was something different. She looks back up at him and presses herself onto the tip, her eyes betraying how much it hurt to force herself onto him so quickly, but she couldn't fucking wait and he knew it. He should be more concerned with hurting her, but in this moment he knew she didn't care, and neither did he.

She'd stop him if he went too far, and besides, she knew how to find pleasure in pain. He touches his lips to hers again, partly out of need, but mostly because he didn't want her screaming to give them away. He fills her up completely and begins to grind himself into her, trying to make it as inconspicuous as possible, which involves keeping his intense desire to pound her like the dirty little whore she is, contained. He pushes his towering frame against her harder, forcing her completely against the wall so she can no longer move, his hands on her hips holding onto her so tight she can feel the bruises forming as he tries to retain control. The music switches again, this time to something even deeper, matching the primal beating of their hearts.

Neither of them care at this point if they get caught, her release building inside of her tight hole. She could tell by the feverish way he was pressing his lips against hers that he was close too, and nothing was going to stop them from finally getting this god damn release. She bites his lip and spasms around his cock, sending him into his own frenzy. He pushes into her so hard that she can feel him inside of her belly, cum pulsing up his cock and into her. He pumps every last drop deep inside of her, and then slows to a stop. They stand like this for a moment, breathing in sync, trying to slow their mutual racing heartbeats. Finally, he pushes himself onto his feet and his cock slips out of her. She quickly squeezes her thighs shut to keep his juices inside of her and reaches down, adjusting her clothing just enough to not be suspicious as he tucks that beast back inside of his cage.

Their eyes meet again and a silent agreement passes between them. He grabs her hand and pulls her to the door, exiting into the cool midnight air, down the alley and into a parked taxi, waiting for the potential drunken club goer. He tells the cabby to head to a hotel nearby, and begins a friendly chat with the driver as his hand slips between her thighs, rubbing her clit causing her thighs to twitch uncontrollably. She bites her bottom lip hard, a small squeak escaping her lips just loud enough for him to hear. Three silent, excruciating orgasms later they reach the hotel, stepping out of the cab and into a large, warmly lit lobby. He reaches for her hand and leans into her ear, his whisper tickling her skin.

"I'm not even close to done with you yet."

A shiver runs through her and she grins a devilish grin,

"Good."