Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 01

Story Info
Giving him what he wants and needs, Lauren gives Jack sex.
4k words
3.56
20.4k
22
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow Hand & a Woman's Touch, Ch. 01

Lauren and Jack have sex.

As if they were teenagers sitting in a parked car, Jack kissed Lauren with as much sexual passion while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her clothes as he did the first time he kissed her. His favorite, sexual thing to do, he confessed that kissing her while feeling her through her clothes was what he loved to do. He especially loved feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her nipples. For some peculiar reason and with everyone having an odd, sexual fetish, seemingly for him, it was more sexually exciting to feel Lauren through her clothes while kissing her than to feel her when she's naked.

"I'm not sure why it is but, ever since I was an 18-year-old on prom night, my favorite, sexual thing to do was to feel a woman through her clothes while kissing her," said Jack.

Lauren smiled at her boyfriend of three-years. An understatement, yet and unfortunately, with most men like him, he was a bit juvenile when it came to sex. Thinking about himself first, he seldom considered her sexual wants, needs, and desires. Sex with Jack was all about him. Sex with Jack was all one-way, his way.

"I'm glad you enjoy feeling me through my clothes while kissing me because I enjoy being felt through my clothes while being kissed. I like feeling you through your clothes too,' she said feeling his growing erection through his pants while returning his kisses.

Jack continued kissing Lauren while feeling and squeezing her big breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. He was good at foreplay but little else. She wished he was a more generous lover than a typical, selfish man. She wished he'd finger her pussy in the way that she stroked his cock. She wished he'd lick her cunt in the way that she sucked his prick. She wished he'd give her a sexual orgasm in the way that she always gave him a sexual orgasm.

"I love the feel of your breasts through your clothes," he said tracing her big, D cup brassiere with his fingertips. "I love your big tits, Lauren," he said staring down at her tits while touching, feeling, and fondling her breasts through her blouse and bra. "I love fingering your nipples through your blouse and bra," he said pulling out her nipples more with his thumb and index finger.

Every time he touched her in a sexual way while kissing her, he made her wet and ready for sex. Every time he touched her in a sexual way while kissing her, he made her want to cum. In the way that she always made him cum with her hand, her mouth, and/or her pussy, she needed him to make her cum with his fingers, his tongue, and/or his cock.

"I'm glad you enjoy feeling my tits and fingering my nipples through my clothes while kissing me because I'm enjoying it too," she said again while wishing he'd do more than feel her through her clothes while kissing her.

Only, not wanting to lose him, she kept her sexual wants, needs, desires to herself. She kept her disappointments, complaints, and sexual frustrations to herself as well. Sometimes feeling awkwardly embarrassed that she still wanted and needed sex at her age. Having lived a promiscuous life in her past, respectable now, the last thing she wanted was for him to think her a whore.

Not wanting to complain, she'd rather have him believe that he was a good lover when he wasn't. Yet, now that she was older and done having children, been there and done that, companionship was more important to her than sex. Sure, she wished she could have the best of both worlds, but after always hooking up with the wrong man, she was used to adjusting to whatever she had and settling for less.

# # #

He moved his exploring hand from her breasts to her ass. As if addicted to her ass in the way that he was addicted to her tits, he felt her ass as if he had never felt her ass before. Obviously, by the way he felt her ass, the same way that he felt her tits, as if he was devoted to her sexy and shapely body, he loved her shapely ass as much as he loved her big tits.

"I love feeling your ass through your short skirt," he said reaching around her to feel and squeeze her shapely ass. "In the way that it sexually excites me to trace your bra through your blouse with my fingertips, it sexually excites me to trace your panty line through your skirt," said Jack while tracing her panty line through her skirt with experienced fingers.

'I wish he'd trace my naked pussy slit instead of my panty line through my skirt,' she thought. 'I wish he'd masturbate me instead of groping me. I'd much rather he fingerfuck me than trace my frigging underwear through my clothes.'

Jack continued feeling Lauren through her clothes while kissing her. She knew he loved her but after being with him for more than three years, him feeling her through her clothes wasn't enough. She wanted more. She wanted him to give her as much sex as she gave him. She wanted as many sexual orgasms as she gave him. She wanted him to masturbate her in the way that she always masturbated him. She wanted him to give her oral sex and finger her while licking her in the way that she always gave him oral sex and stroked him while sucking him.

'What's good for the gander is good for the goose, too,' she thought.

As if she was having an out of body experience and was watching herself from the ceiling, as if she wasn't even physically there, she watched him feel her big tits and squeeze her shapely ass. Already sexually frustrated by him continuing to touch her, feel her, and kiss her, she wished he'd take the next step. She wished he'd go all the way. She wished he'd masturbate her while licking her. She wished he'd make her cum in the way that she always made him cum.

'Instead of groping me and pawing, I wish he had a slow hand and a woman's touch. I wish he spent as much time rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy as he does fondling my breasts, fingering my nipples, and squeezing my ass,' thought Lauren while feeling her sexual frustration swell.

Forget about remembering the last time he ate her pussy, she couldn't even remember the last time he masturbated her. Always starting off hot, always getting her sexually aroused, and always getting her in the mood and ready for sex, unfortunately for Lauren, their sexual time together always ended in disappointment and sexual frustration. Starting off with a bang, it always ended up in a fizzle. His biggest character flaw, other than the fact that he's a pervert who's sexually attracted to her 26-year-old daughter, he was such a disappointing dud in bed.

# # #

Jack focused his attention more on kissing her while groping her, feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and squeezing her ass through her clothes than he did on fingering her pussy through her panties and/or inside her panties. Obviously, by where and how he touched her and didn't touch her, he loved her big tits, her erect nipples, and her shapely ass more than he did her blonde, trimmed pussy. Just once, she wished he'd finger her through her panties. Just once, she wished he'd push her panties aside and rub her clit while fingerfucking her warm wetness.

'He loves my tits, my nipples, and my ass more than he does my pussy. I wonder why that is,' she thought. 'What's his problem with my pussy? In the way that I always stroke and suck his cock, why can't he return the sexual favor and fingerfuck and lick my pussy?

With him always so reluctant to finger her, he acted as if she always had her menstrual period. He acted as if her pussy was a forbidden place or a sacred place to touch. He acted as if her cunt was incased in electrified, barbed wire and was shocking to the touch. She wished he'd take the time to sexually pleasure her in the way that she always took the time to sexually pleasure him.

As if touching and fingering her pussy was more of a turn off than a turn on, he seldom fingered her pussy. He rarely licked her pussy. Just once, she'd love him to masturbate her in the way that she was always masturbated him. Just once, she'd love him to give her oral sex in the way that she was always gave him oral sex. Just once, she wished he'd spend as much time rubbing her clit, fingerfucking her pussy, and licking her cunt as he did feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and squeezing her ass. Just once, she'd like to cum too.

Instead of fingering her pussy to masturbate her, he preferred kissing her while fondling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and squeezing her ass. Instead of fingering her pussy to masturbate her, as if he was a female TSA agent or a female prison guard, he reached his hand under her short skirt and cupped her panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand. He cupped her cunt while kissing her as if he owned her cunt but he always neglected her cunt. Just once, in the way he always ejaculated his cum all over her hand, across her naked breasts, in her pussy, and especially in her mouth, she'd like to cum too.

Instead of pushing her panties aside to probe her warm wetness while rubbing her clit, he cupped her cunt in the palm of his hand. Instead of pushing her panties aside to finger her deeper while rubbing her clit harder, for some weird reason, he seemed content to motionlessly hold her panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand. As if deliberately sexually teasing her or as if he thought cupping her pussy was enough to get her to cum, he acted as if he was ready to impale her pussy his finger. Then, when he didn't finger her and withdrew his hand, he always left her sexually frustrated and wanting more.

'Touch my pussy,' she thought but never said. 'Rub my clit. Fingerfuck me, Jack. Masturbate me. Eat me. Eat me, Jack. Lick me while fingerfucking me. Make me cum. I want to cum. I need to cum.'

Not fair and not right, Jack was all one way. With him not a teenager anymore on prom night but a fifty-something-year-old man dating a mature forty-something-year-old woman, she sexually wanted more and sexually expected more from him than him feeling her up through her clothes while French kissing her. She wanted to see stars. She wanted to hear fireworks. She needed him to give her sexual orgasms with his fingers and his tongue instead of just with his cock. She needed to cum.

# # #

With him married and divorced twice while playing the field and having sex with a myriad of women before he married the first time and, again, before he married the second time, he should know better. He should know how to sexually treat a woman. He should know what a woman sexually wants, needs, and expects. He should know that when it comes to sex and having sexual orgasms, women are no different than men. Women want to cum too. Unfortunately, thinking only of himself, he just wanted to cum and go to sleep.

Not much to ask or to expect, she wanted him to eat her pussy while fingering her pussy before fucking her pussy, and he just wanted her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock before fucking his cock. Just once, she wished he'd rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. Just once, she wished he'd masturbate her in the way that she masturbated him all the time whenever she's not blowing him. Just once, she wished he'd give her a sexual orgasm not only with his cock but also with his fingers and tongue.

Instead of giving her what she expected, wanted, and needed, an oral, sexual orgasm, he just wanted to cum all over her hand, across her naked breasts, and/or all over her face and hair, but mostly in her mouth. Instead of continuing what they had started, always way ahead of her, he was already done when she was just beginning to get sexually aroused. Instead of continuing, forgetting about her or not caring enough about her sexual satisfaction, now that he had cum, he'd rather turn and go to sleep. Now that he had his sexual orgasm, he'd rather sleep than to sexually satisfy her.

'Sleep, Jack, sleep,' she thought after blowing him and sucking him dry. 'Go the fuck to sleep, asshole.'

Even though she complained and even though she asked him for more, as if not hearing her, seemingly, he didn't care if she got off or not. Not understanding her and oblivious to her sexual satisfaction, seemingly, he didn't care about her sexual wants, needs, and expectations. He seemingly didn't care if she had a sexual orgasm or not. Seemingly, he didn't care that she didn't cum. Unfortunately, and sexually frustrating for her, he didn't care that she was sexually unfulfilled and was still horny.

Unless he was fucking her hard and fucking fast from behind, while feeling her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples, he seldom took the time to return the favor of giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and/or with his tongue. Unless he was fucking her hard and fucking fast from behind, while feeling her ass, squeezing her ass, and slapping her ass, he seemingly didn't care about her pussy. Just once, she wished he'd lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. Just once, she wished he'd take the time to get her to cum. The only time he seemingly cared about her pussy and her cumming was when he was fucking her.

Same sex with the same man but on a different day, he parted her lips while groping her shapely ass and giving her long, wet, French kisses. Obviously, unless he was fucking her cunt, he loved her tits and ass more than he did her pussy. She wished he loved her pussy more than or as much as he loved her tits. She wished he loved her pussy more than or as much as he loved her ass.

Turning her on with his kisses and making her wet with his touches, she imagined him masturbating her. She imagined him going down on her before fucking her. She imagined that tonight was the night that he'd rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while licking her pussy before fucking her pussy. In the way that she stroked his cock while sucking his cock, she wanted him to masturbate her too. She imagined him finally giving her a screaming, sexual, oral orgasm with his fingers and his mouth.

'Oh, Jack! Jack,' she imagined saying. 'Eat me, Jack. Eat me. Eat my cunt. Lick my pussy. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my cunt deeper. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum. I need to cum.'

# # #

Only, Jack was one way, all his way. He only thought of himself. He only thought about his own sexual satisfaction and never about her sexual satisfaction. His idea of sex was for him to cum. Consequently, when she wasn't masturbating him, she was blowing him. Her only sexual salvation was, after he'd fall asleep, she'd masturbate herself. Her only sexual pleasure was what she derived from her finger and/or her sex toys.

She was so very sexually frustrated. A waste of her time to expect to have a fulfilling sex life with him while expecting him to change, he was a waste of her sexual life. Other than she loved him, Lauren wondered why she loved him and why she was still with him. Yet, good to her in other ways, as long as it didn't cost him money, he never took the time to sexually satisfy her.

As cheap with his money as he was cheap with reciprocating the sexual orgasms that she gave him, he never did what she expected, wanted, and needed him to sexually do. Their sexual time together was all about his sexual pleasure and cumming. Among other non-endearing names that she called him behind his back, because he was so sexually selfish and sexually insensitive, she called him one-way Jack.

So very sexually frustrated, she imagined cheating on him with another man, a real man, her imagined sexually, generous lover. She imagined another man giving her all that she sexually expected, wanted, and needed. She thought of another man giving her sexual orgasms and making her cum with not only his cock but also with his fingers and with his tongue. She thought of another man wanting to give her sexual pleasure as much as she wanted to give him sexual pleasure.

Tired of always being horny, sexually frustrated, and sexually unfulfilled, she thought about ending their relationship. Only, having been around the block one too many times before with more men than she can remember, she was tired of dating and playing the field. She was too tired to start another love affair again with yet another man. She couldn't do it. She just couldn't do it. Too painful and emotionally draining a process, comfortably happy with him but for the sex, she dreaded even thinking about dumping Jack for someone else.

Tired of the silly games, the immature questions, the needless lies, and the questioning distrust, she couldn't go through this again with someone else and someone new. She'd rather be alone than to be with yet another sexually selfish, cheating, lying, abusive, and conniving man. She'd rather be a lesbian and have sex with a woman than to have selfish sex with yet another man. Jack was her last chance at love. He was her only hope for love, marriage, commitment, and compansionship. If sex was her only dissatisfaction and complaint, she needed to stay the course.

Even when she wished he'd masturbate her, he seldom did. Even when she wished he'd eat her, her wish never came true. Even when she suggested that he rub her clit, fingerfuck, and lick her pussy, her suggestion fell on deaf ears. Even when she complained that he never masturbated her or gave her an oral, sexual orgasm when she gave him so very many hand jobs and blowjobs, it didn't matter.

Obviously, when it came to sex, she didn't matter. It was all about him. As if he didn't hear her, realize her sexual frustration, or didn't even care, he seemingly was oblivious to her sexual needs, wants, and desires. Dabbling at best with his fingers and with his tongue, before giving up and leaving her sexually frustrated, he rarely gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and/or with his tongue.

Just once, at the very least, she wished he'd masturbate her. Just once, she wished he'd eat her. Just once, she wished he'd make her cum. Just once, she wished he'd sexually pleasure her in the way that she always sexually pleasured him. Just once, she wished he'd take care of her sexual needs instead of her always taking care of his.

Always the same when about to have sexual intercourse, they'd start out making love in the missionary position before he turned her over and fucked her like a dog. Every time he fucked her like that, she wondered if he was gay. Every time he fucked her like that, she wondered if he'd prefer fucking a man in his ass instead of fucking a woman in her pussy. Every time he fucked her like that, he made her feel like a whore that he had picked up in a bar and brought home for the night. Every time he fucked her like that, he made her feel like a dirty bitch instead of his loving woman.

Always the same, instead of him rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy while licking her pussy, he put a heavy hand to her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to tell her what he sexually wanted but she was always ashamed and embarrassed to tell him what she sexually needed. Never saying no to his not so subtle suggestion for a blowjob, she just wanted their one-way sex to end. She sucked his cock to get it over with and to sexually please him so that he'd go the fuck to sleep.

She allowed him to cum in her mouth and always swallowed his cum. Anything to sexually appease him, even to allow him to give her a cum bath. She allowed him to shoot a second load of his sexual lust across her naked breasts, all over her face, and in her hair. She just wanted him to go to sleep so that she could give herself some sexual relief and masturbate herself while he's sleeping.

She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper and didn't stop until he ejaculated his sexual lust in her mouth. It was then, that instead of returning the sexual favor and masturbating her or giving her oral sex too, predictably and expectantly, he fell fast asleep. It was then that she masturbated herself while imagining her perfect lover. It was then that she masturbated herself while wishing he'd masturbate her or give her an oral, sexual orgasm in the way that she always gave him one. While imagining him fingering and licking her cunt, it was then that she masturbated to give herself some much needed, sexual relief.

12