Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren sees Becky naked and having lesbian sex with Ellen.
5.9k words
4.19
26.5k
14
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

A first time for everything, Lauren has incestuous thoughts for her daughter and sexual thoughts for her daughter's girlfriend when she accidentally happens upon her daughter naked and having lesbian sex with her naked lover.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Only, Jack was one way, all his way. He only thought of himself. He only thought about his own sexual satisfaction and never about her sexual satisfaction. His idea of sex was for him to cum. Consequently, when she wasn't masturbating him, she was blowing him. Her only sexual salvation was, after he'd fall asleep, she'd masturbate herself. Her only sexual pleasure was what she derived from her finger and/or her sex toys.

She was so very sexually frustrated. A waste of her time to expect to have a fulfilling sex life with him while expecting him to change, he was a waste of her sexual life. Other than she loved him, Lauren wondered why she loved him and why she was still with him. Yet, good to her in other ways, as long as it didn't cost him money, he never took the time to sexually satisfy her.

As cheap with his money as he was cheap with reciprocating the sexual orgasms that she gave him, he never did what she expected, wanted, and needed him to sexually do. Their sexual time together was all about his sexual pleasure and cumming. Among other non-endearing names that she called him behind his back, because he was so sexually selfish and sexually insensitive, she called him one-way Jack.

So very sexually frustrated, she imagined cheating on him with another man, a real man, her imagined sexually, generous lover. She imagined another man giving her all that she sexually expected, wanted, and needed. She thought of another man giving her sexual orgasms and making her cum with not only his cock but also with his fingers and with his tongue. She thought of another man wanting to give her sexual pleasure as much as she wanted to give him sexual pleasure.

Tired of always being horny, sexually frustrated, and sexually unfulfilled, she thought about ending their relationship. Only, having been around the block one too many times before with more men than she can remember, she was tired of dating and playing the field. She was too tired to start another love affair again with yet another man. She couldn't do it. She just couldn't do it. Too painful and emotionally draining a process, comfortably happy with him but for the sex, she dreaded even thinking about dumping Jack for someone else.

Tired of the silly games, the immature questions, the needless lies, and the questioning distrust, she couldn't go through this again with someone else and someone new. She'd rather be alone than to be with yet another sexually selfish, cheating, lying, abusive, and conniving man. She'd rather be a lesbian and have sex with a woman than to have selfish sex with yet another man. Jack was her last chance at love. He was her only hope for love, marriage, commitment, and compansionship. If sex was her only dissatisfaction and complaint, she needed to stay the course.

Even when she wished he'd masturbate her, he seldom did. Even when she wished he'd eat her, her wish never came true. Even when she suggested that he rub her clit, fingerfuck, and lick her pussy, her suggestion fell on deaf ears. Even when she complained that he never masturbated her or gave her an oral, sexual orgasm when she gave him so very many hand jobs and blowjobs, it didn't matter.

Obviously, when it came to sex, she didn't matter. It was all about him. As if he didn't hear her, realize her sexual frustration, or didn't even care, he seemingly was oblivious to her sexual needs, wants, and desires. Dabbling at best with his fingers and with his tongue, before giving up and leaving her sexually frustrated, he rarely gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and/or with his tongue.

Just once, at the very least, she wished he'd masturbate her. Just once, she wished he'd eat her. Just once, she wished he'd make her cum. Just once, she wished he'd sexually pleasure her in the way that she always sexually pleasured him. Just once, she wished he'd take care of her sexual needs instead of her always taking care of his.

Always the same when about to have sexual intercourse, they'd start out making love in the missionary position before he turned her over and fucked her like a dog. Every time he fucked her like that, she wondered if he was gay. Every time he fucked her like that, she wondered if he'd prefer fucking a man in his ass instead of fucking a woman in her pussy. Every time he fucked her like that, he made her feel like a whore that he had picked up in a bar and brought home for the night. Every time he fucked her like that, he made her feel like a dirty bitch instead of his loving woman.

Always the same, instead of him rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy while licking her pussy, he put a heavy hand to her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to tell her what he sexually wanted but she was always ashamed and embarrassed to tell him what she sexually needed. Never saying no to his not so subtle suggestion for a blowjob, she just wanted their one-way sex to end. She sucked his cock to get it over with and to sexually please him so that he'd go the fuck to sleep.

She allowed him to cum in her mouth and always swallowed his cum. Anything to sexually appease him, even to allow him to give her a cum bath. She allowed him to shoot a second load of his sexual lust across her naked breasts, all over her face, and in her hair. She just wanted him to go to sleep so that she could give herself some sexual relief and masturbate herself while he's sleeping.

She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper and didn't stop until he ejaculated his sexual lust in her mouth. It was then, that instead of returning the sexual favor and masturbating her or giving her oral sex too, predictably and expectantly, he fell fast asleep. It was then that she masturbated herself while imagining her perfect lover. It was then that she masturbated herself while wishing he'd masturbate her or give her an oral, sexual orgasm in the way that she always gave him one. While imagining him fingering and licking her cunt, it was then that she masturbated to give herself some much needed, sexual relief.

'With me masturbating myself with my finger, vibrator, and dildo, why do I need him,' she thought?

Instead of him fucking her from behind, at the very least, she wished he'd face her. Instead of him breathing heavily on the back of her neck and sweating profusely in her hair, she preferred he'd look her in her eyes while he was inside of her, humping her, and/or fucking her. At the very least, she preferred him kissing her instead of pushing her face in the mattress with a heavy hand on the back of her head. At the very least, she'd rather he made love to her like a lover instead of just fucking her like a farm animal.

'What the fuck? What are you gay? How dare you disrespect me? Get the fuck off of me, you pig,' she wanted to say but she never did.

Instead of fucking her in her pussy, she was surprised he didn't fuck her in her ass. Not that she wanted him to fuck her in her ass, but seemingly, for him not wanting to face her when fucking her, perhaps he had gay tendencies. Perhaps, when fucking her from behind, he had homosexual thoughts of fucking a man in his ass instead of fucking a woman in her pussy. Perhaps, he'd rather have sex with a man than with a woman. Perhaps, instead of sexually pleasuring her, he'd rather have sex with her daughter. Sadly, perhaps, he'd rather have sex with anyone but with her.

Instead, she pretended she enjoyed him fucking her from behind. She pretended she enjoyed the impersonal sex of not being able to look in his eyes, see the expression on his face, being able to kiss him, and tell him she loved him. Instead of cumming, just so that he'd stop humping her dry cunt and get the fuck off of her, she pretended to have a sexual orgasm. She pretended that he was a lover when he was just one-way Jack cumming in her cunt or in her mouth instead of returning the sexual favor and giving her a sexual orgasm too.

Chapter 02:

Early Friday afternoon and home early from work, treating herself to the rest of day off, Lauren just wanted to kick off her high heels, get out of her clothes, and get comfortable in sweats. She was supposed to go away for the weekend with Jack but he cancelled at the last minute. He threw out his back again and was unable to drive that long of a distance. Not a total loss, at least he won't be fucking her from behind any time soon. Nonetheless, as if she was his sexual nurse, she'd still be expected to give him regular hand jobs and blowjobs until he recovers.

Not expecting her daughter, Becky, to be home, who else would leave the garage door open? Who else would block the driveway with her car so that she couldn't pull her car in the garage? Ready to have her go out and move her car so that she could pull in the garage and close the garage door, Lauren opened her unlocked front door.

'What the fuck? A college graduate and she doesn't even have the sense to close the garage door,' she thought when entering her house through the unlocked, front door. 'A college graduate and she can't even lock the front door behind her,' she thought to herself while fuming. 'A college graduate and she doesn't have the sense enough to take the precaution of locking the front door to protect herself from an intruder. In this day and age, with crime at an all-time high with murders, rapes, and robberies, no one is safe anywhere anymore and at any time.'

"We're all victims to the next senseless crime." Collateral damage in the war of them against us, instead of texting at her cellphone, she wished her daughter was more aware of her surroundings. "No need to make it easy for them to break in her house and steal all that she has, the least Becky could do is to lock the door behind her," mumbled Lauren under her breath while locking the front door behind her.

Out of the blue, she thought of the TV series Dexter. Dexter Morgan was a serial killer at night working for Miami Metro homicide as a blood spatter analyst during the day. A thought that made her cringe, she thought of him entering her house through the unlocked front door, drugging her daughter with M99, Etorphine, an animal tranquilizer, murdering Becky, cutting her in pieces, and dumping her in the ocean.

'Eww, that's so gruesome,' she thought with a shudder. 'Able to get away with murder, nonetheless, how could he do that?'

Only, he never killed innocent people. He only killed murderers. His convoluted way of punishing them with his convoluted form of vigilante justice, someone would have to murder someone and get away with the crime for them to be on his table. His preferred victims where those who got away with murder on a legal technicality.

Then, she returned to reality from fantasy when she entered her house. As if walking in on a crime scene, she saw the mess. There were clothes thrown everywhere. As if someone had ransacked the place or someone had been raped and stripped naked, clothes and shoes were strewn all over the hall floor. With her buying her daughter clothes until she recently found a job, she rattled off the prices in her head of how much her daughter's skirt, blouse, bra, panties, and shoes cost her to be so unappreciated, so disrespected, and so mistreated.

'What the fuck is all this,' she thought?

With Lauren having grown up with nothing and given nothing, she had to work for everything she had. She would never abuse her clothes by throwing them all over the front, hall floor. Obviously, Becky didn't care. Perhaps, she'd care more if she had to pay for them. Obviously, Becky was spoiled. Obviously, her daughter had no idea what things cost, not just in dollars and cents but also in the time and energy that it takes to work at a job to buy her these things. Obviously, Becky didn't know what it was like to go without and/or do without.

'I need to teach her a lesson. With her too old to spank, I'm tempted to take her over my knees and spank her nonetheless,' she thought.

Then, out of the blue, she thought of Faye Dunaway playing Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest. Forget about using wooden hangers over wire hangers, Becky used the hall floor as her clothes closet. She knew how Joan Crawford would handle her daughter abusing her clothes. Taking immediate disciplinary action, she'd put her over her knees and spank her with a wooden hanger.

With her daughter growing up without a father, something she rarely did, she now thought of disciplining her daughter. She thought of teaching Becky a lesson. In the way that Joan Crawford did in the movie to her daughter, she imagined taking her daughter over her knees and spanking her with a wooden hanger as if she was a child instead of a grown woman. She wondered how she'd react to being treated like a child after she acted like a spoiled brat by littering the hall floor with the clothes that her mother paid for her to have.

'This is for not hanging up your clothes,' she imagined saying while spanking her ass. 'This is for throwing your clothes all over the hall floor,' she imagined saying while spanking her naked ass. 'This if for blocking the driveway and not closing the garage door. This is for not locking the front door. Now, after you hang up your clothes, move your car so that I can pull mine in the garage.'

Suddenly, the thought of spanking her daughter, sexually aroused her. She thought of Jack's sexually excited reaction to seeing her spanking Becky. No doubt, as most men would, Jack would love to see her spank her daughter. No doubt, Jack would love to watch her bend Becky over her knees, raise her short skirt to her waist to expose her panty clad ass, pull down her white, bikini panties to her knees, and spank her naked ass.

Not only would Becky's shapely naked ass be exposed to Jack's horny eyes but also the back of her brown, trimmed pussy would be exposed to him as well. She imagined her boyfriend staring at her partially clothe daughter in the way that he used to stare at her. She imagined her boyfriend wanting to fuck Becky from behind in the way that he fucks her from behind now. Lauren wondered if she allowed Jack to spank her, if that would sexually excite him enough to not only masturbate her but also eat her.

# # #

In the way that Lauren would love to be as exposed, she wondered if her daughter was an exhibitionist too. Giving him sexually inspired ideas because of the way that Becky disrespects him, sasses him, and pokes fun of him, if ever she married Jack and he became her daughter's stepfather, no doubt, he'd want to discipline Becky too. Even though she's a grown woman, no doubt, he'd want to spank her naked ass too. No doubt, he'd love to take her over his knees, raise her short skirt, pull down her panties, and spank her naked ass red raw with his big, manly hand.

Only, fortunately or unfortunately, two of a kind, Becky was as much like her mother as Lauren was like her daughter. After seeing Becky's clothes strewn all over her hall floor, as if her clothes were on fire and as if he was intent on raping her, Lauren had the sexually arousing thoughts of Jack stripping her naked. She imagined him being possessed with sexual lust to see her naked body. In the way that Becky threw her clothes all over the hall floor, she imagined Jack stripping her naked and throwing her clothes all over the house.

Without taking the time to unbutton her blouse, she imagined him ripping off her blouse to expose her huge, bra clad breasts. Without taking the time to unbutton and unzip her short skirt, she imagined him pulling down her skirt to expose her bright, white, bikini panties, her panty clad ass, and her panty clad pussy. Without taking the time to unhook her bra, she imagined him lifting her bra over her head and off and exposing her naked breasts. As if he was a rapist, in one, quick, and violent tug, she imagined him removing her panties to expose her blonde trimmed pussy and her round, naked ass.

'Oh, my God, I wish Jack would strip me naked. I wish he would take me. I wish he would have his wicked sexual way with my naked body while I pretended to struggle,' she thought while sexually exciting herself. 'I wish he'd strip me naked in front of his drunken friends and have sex with me before inviting them to have sex with me too.'

A wave of sexual excitement passed over her as she imagined Jack stripping her naked. With his friends cheering him, goading him, daring him, and encouraging him, she imagined him stripping her naked in front of his drunken friends. When she tried to fight him in feigned protest and when she tried to feebly resist, she imagined him taking her over his knees and spanking her. She imagined him walloping her naked ass a bright red.

'Oh, my God. I'd love for Jack to strip me naked in front of his drunken friends. I'd love for his friends to see my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. I'd love for Jack to spank my naked ass red in front of his friends,' she thought.

Suddenly, as if she had already been stripped naked and nakedly exposed to his friends, she felt her nipples erecting and felt a familiar wetness between her thighs. Not done with him stripping her naked and spanking her naked ass, one by one, she imagined his friends having their wicked, sexual way with her helpless, naked body. She imagined his friends forcing her to have sex with them. She imagined them forcing her to her knees and forcing her to blow them. She imagined them cumming in her mouth and all over her face and naked breasts.

In the way that Jack seldom masturbated her, never ate her, and rarely made her cum, doing all of those sexual things that he never did, she imagined his friends giving her multiple orgasms with their fingers, tongues, and cocks. She imagined his friends gangbanging her while he watched and masturbated. She'd not only love Jack to strip her naked and spank her but also, she'd love Jack to strip her naked and spank her in front of his friends.

'How hot would that be to be stripped naked and spanked in front of Jack's friends? How hot would that be for his drunken friends to see me naked? How hot would that be for his friends to touch me and feel me everywhere? How hot would that be for his friends to masturbate me and eat me? How hot would that be for his friends to make me cum? How hot would that be for his friends to have gangbang sex with my naked body,' she thought while ready to masturbate herself over her sudden sexual fantasy of being stripped naked, spanked, masturbated, eaten, and gangbanged.

# # #

She abandoned her sexual fantasy to return back to her reality of horniness and sexual frustration. She looked at her daughter's clothes littering her hall floor. Obviously, with her bra and panties there too, she must be naked. A sudden glimmer of Becky standing in the hall naked sent a sexual shiver down her spine. Suddenly, horny enough to have sex with her daughter, she wondered if he daughter would have sex with her mother.

'Having not seen her without her clothes in years, I wonder what she looks like naked now,' she thought while feeling her breast through her clothes. 'With her inheriting my big breasts, I wonder if she looks like me when I was her age,' she thought while fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra to an erection.

Obviously, her daughter was in the front hall naked with the front door unlocked. Anyone peeping in her window could have seen her daughter naked. Asking for trouble, anyone could have followed her home. With the door unlocked and Becky preoccupied stripping naked, anyone could have entered her house.

12