Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom is sexually aroused watching daughter having lesbian sex.
4.8k words
4
17.8k
19
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote for my story.

Lauren calls Jack to tell him that she saw her daughter having lesbian sex.

Continued from Chapter 02:

Mindlessly, while listening to their private conversation and watching her daughter having lesbian sex, in the way that Jack always does, Lauren felt her breast through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Becoming more sexually aroused, in the way that Jack loved to do, she fingered her nipple through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Then, unable to control herself, she unbuttoned her blouse, stuck her hand inside her bra and fondled her naked breast while fingering her naked nipple.

The more she touched herself while watching her daughter having sex with her homosexual lover, the more sexually aroused she became. The more she watched Ellen continuing to lick and finger her daughter's pussy, the more she wished it was her pussy being licked and fingered. Unable to control herself, she lifted her short skirt and fingered her pussy through her white, bikini panties while watching and listening to her daughter continuing to have lesbian sex. In the way that Jack always cupped her pussy through her panties, she cupped her pussy through her panties before sticking her hand inside her panties and before rubbing her clit with one finger and finger fucking herself with another finger.

'Oh, my God,' thought Lauren. 'Ellen is eating my daughter's cunt. This is so hot to watch. She's fingering my daughter's pussy while licking my daughter's pussy. I wish she was fingering and licking my pussy. I wish Jack was here to watch and learn something. I wish Jack would eat me in the way that Ellen is eating Becky. I wish Jack would give me an oral, sexual orgasm in the way that Ellen is giving my daughter multiple sexual, oral orgasms. I wish Jack was as sexually reciprocating and generous as Becky's lover.'

Needing to masturbate herself, she quietly retreated and retired to her upstairs bedroom. As soon as she got there, she soundlessly closed her bedroom door and made herself comfortable on her bed. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up over her huge, D cup breasts. She removed her panties, hiked up her short skirt, and masturbated herself while thinking of Ellen eating her pussy instead of Becky's pussy. She fingered her pussy while imagining her daughter fingering her pussy. She rubbed her clit and fingerfuck her pussy with one hand while fingering her naked nipples with her other hand, and while imagining Becky having lesbian sex with her mother.

Obviously, her daughter must have heard her walking in her room upstairs because within a few minutes, they left. Lauren looked out the window to get a look at Ellen. They looked alike except Ellen was a redhead and had short, red hair instead of long, brown hair like her daughter. About the same height they had a similar body except Becky inherited her mother's D cup breasts. Difficult to tell with padded bras today, Ellen had a C cup at best.

Instead of only being lesbian, Lauren was glad that they were both bi-sexual. In the way that she imagined having lesbian sex with Ellen and, perhaps, even with her daughter, she imagined Jack having sex with Ellen, and, perhaps, even with her daughter. Maybe after a few drinks to relax the atmosphere, incestuously exciting to imagine a mother having lesbian sex with her daughter, they could have a threesome or a foursome. Lauren would like her daughter to take sexual interest in her just as she hoped her daughter would allow her to return the sexual favor with her girlfriend.

'How hot would that be to have a threesome with Ellen and my daughter,' she thought? 'How hot would that be to have a foursome with Jack, Ellen, and Becky? Other than my own, it's been a long time since I fingered and licked a pussy. Yet, with Jack not much of a lover when it comes to reciprocating oral sex, perhaps what I need is for my daughter and her friend to be my lesbian lovers. Having not had lesbian sex since college, how hot would that be to have lesbian sex again,' she thought?

As horny as she was sexually excited, it didn't take her long to cum from masturbating herself over the sexual thoughts of having homosexual sex with her daughter and her lesbian lover. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, she picked up the phone to call Jack. She had to tell someone what she saw. She had to tell someone what she witnessed. She had to tell someone that Becky was lesbian. Who better to tell than to tell Jack?

Chapter 03:

Lauren called Jack on the phone. With him having caller ID, he knew it was her calling. Putting on his best acting performance, he answered the phone as if he was on his deathbed and was dying. In the way that she suspected he would, he tentatively answered the phone as if she was a workman's compensation insurance investigator and he was feigning a back injury.

"Hello?"

He answered in a weakened voice. He answered the phone in a frail voice as if he didn't have much longer to live. Knowing the hypochondriac that he was, she wanted to laugh but didn't. She had more to tell him than to poke fun at his phony, medical condition that he suddenly created so that he wouldn't have to go away with her for the weekend. The last thing that she wanted was for him to be angry for her accusing him of faking a back injury to avoid going away for the weekend.

He was as cheap with his money when it came to treating her to a vacation or to a weekend getaway as he was with giving her sexual orgasms. Even though he had lots of endearing qualities, his cheapness sometimes overshadowed all of his good qualities. In the way she wished he was a bigger tipper so as to not embarrass her when going out to dinner, she wished he was a more generous lover too. She was tired of him sexually frustrating her during sex. She was tired of him not taking the time to get her to cum.

Jack's sexual philosophy was based on a line in President Kennedy's Inaugural Address, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Jack's philosophy was, "Ask not what I can sexually do for you, ask what you can sexually do for me." If she had kept count of all the hand jobs and blowjobs she had given him over the years, compared with the few times he masturbated and/or ate her, he owed her dozens of sexual orgasms.

Instead of exposing the truth behind his phony, back injury, she wanted to share her sexual excitement with him of having seen her daughter and her lesbian lover naked and having sex. She wanted to share her sexual excitement with him of having witnessed Ellen fingering and eating Becky's pussy. She never thought she'd be sexually aroused by female, homosexual sex. She never thought she'd ever be sexually attracted to her daughter but after watching and hearing her daughter having lesbian sex with her lesbian lover, she was just as sexually attracted to Becky as she was to Ellen.

In the sexually excited way that she felt now, if her daughter and/or Ellen solicited her for sex while trying to sexually seduce her, she'd submit her naked body to one or to both of them. With her so very horny and sexually frustrated, she was ready and willing to try anything for some sexual relief, even having lesbian sex. If having sex with a lesbian could give her what she wanted and needed, an oral sexual orgasm, then she was ready and willing to finger and lick some pussy in return.

By telling Jack all that she saw, she was hoping to use his sexual excitement against him. Assuredly, in the horny and sexually frustrated way that she felt now, she wanted him to feel the same way. With her having an ulterior motive in telling him all that she witnessed, she was hoping to coerce him into fingering her pussy while licking her pussy too. If this is what it took for him to give her a sexual orgasm, she was hoping to trick him into doing so.

From their naked tits, to their naked asses, and to their naked pussies, she knew he'd want to know every sexy and sensuous detail of what she saw of Becky's and Ellen's naked bodies while they were having lesbian sex. She knew he'd want to know every salacious, sexual detail of them having homosexual sex. She hoped to use bribery and extortion to give him what he wanted to hear if he gave her all that she needed to feel. She'd tell him everything, if he fingered and licked her pussy in the way that Ellen fingered and licked her daughter's cunt.

# # #

"Hi Jack. I'm just checking on you," she said not telling him yet the real reason why she called. "You sound terrible. You sound like you're in a lot of pain," she said rolling her eyes. "How are you feeling? Is your back any better? You must have hurt it really bad this time for you to cancel our weekend getaway," she said rolling her eyes again.

When he sighed heavily in the phone as if he was in a lot of pain, with him obviously expecting her sympathy or expecting her to rush over to comfort him by giving him a hand job and/or a blowjob, she wanted to laugh again. She knew he didn't hurt his back. She knew that he just didn't want to spend the money to go away. Cheap with his money and cheap when reciprocating sex, he was cheap like that. In addition to being one-way Jack, he was also cheapskate Jack.

"I can barely move," he said feigning an exaggerated cough while wheezing and making pain filled sounds. "It took all the energy I had to just shower, shave, and get dressed," he said gasping while continuing to talk in his weak and phony voice. He sounded like Marlon Brando playing Vito Corleone in the Godfather with his cheeks stuffed with cotton balls.

Knowing him as well as she did, he was a bit of a crybaby when it came to physical ailments and pain. In the way that Jack Nicholson was as Melvin Udall with Helen Hunt as Carol Connelly in As Good as It Gets, a bit of a neurotic, she stopped herself from laughing. She'd rather put the knowledge of his phony, back injury in her back pocket and save that for when she needed to use it to her advantage. Besides, her mind was more sexually fixated on Becky and Ellen having lesbian sex than it was on him feigning, yet, another, conveniently conceived, back injury.

Unable to control herself about what she witnessed when she came home early and caught her daughter with her lesbian lover, she was still sexually excited over watching Ellen fingering and eating Becky's pussy. Hoping that he'd take the bait and interpret her not so subtle hint of coercion and extortion of what she sexually wanted and needed, she couldn't wait to tell him all that she saw. His sexual fantasy come true, two women having lesbian sex, she not only knew that she'd not only grab his interest but also make him just as horny and sexually excited as she was.

'What man wouldn't be sexually excited watching two women going at it,' she thought?

She knew one of Jack's sexual fantasies was to watch her having sex with another woman while he masturbated himself and/or hopefully, join in the sexual action too. In the way that he always wanted to expose her to his friends, and in the way that he always wanted her to flash her panties and/or her naked breasts to them, he wanted her to watch her having lesbian sex. He wanted to watch her making out with a woman. He wanted to watch them stripping one another naked.

After she foolishly told him she had a few lesbian affairs in college, he was always after her to invite one of her old college roommates for lesbian sex while he watched and masturbated. She knew telling him that her daughter was bi-sexual would open up that dialogue again about him wanting her to have sex with a woman. Yet, now that she knew he wasn't interested in giving her oral sex or even masturbating her, in the way that her daughter is bi-sexual, like daughter like mother, perhaps it's time that she was bi-sexual too.

'If it meant he'd masturbate me and eat me, I'd flash his friends. I'd even allow him to strip me naked in front of his friends. I'd even allow him to put me over his knees and spank my naked ass red raw while his friends watched and cheered. If it meant that he'd masturbate me and eat me, forget about having lesbian sex, I'd have gangbang sex with his friends while he watched and masturbated,' she thought while laughing to herself. 'It's come to the point that I'd do almost anything for a sexual orgasm, even turn bi-sexual or become a whore.'

Suddenly having second thoughts, she wondered if she should tell him about what she saw. Perhaps, this was one secret about her daughter's private, sexual life that she should keep to herself. Yet, too good not to share, and with her too sexually excited not to tell him, she hoped by telling him that she saw Ellen fingering and eating Becky's pussy, that he'd be inspired to finger and eat her pussy too. Instead of bracing him for what she was about to say, she blurted out to Jack what she saw.

"I saw Becky naked," she said knowing that he'd be sexually excited enough to want to know all the sexy, sexual details.

She paused to hear his reaction to her telling him that she saw her daughter naked. Goading him to respond, she was telling him something sexual about her daughter that he should never know. Sexually teasing him at the expense of her daughter's privacy, she was willing to discuss her seeing her daughter naked with her lesbian lover with Jack. Obviously, in the way that he stared at her daughter, as if undressing her with his eyes, no doubt, he wished he could see her naked too. She knew he was sexually attracted to Becky.

"Pardon?" She could already tell by the change in his breathing that she had sexually excited him. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

She knew he heard what she said. He just wanted her to say it again. No doubt, he wanted her to give him the forbidden, sexual image of seeing her daughter naked in his mind's eye. No doubt, he wanted her to tell him every single detail of all that she saw of Becky. Happy to repeat herself, it made her sexually excited to repeat what she saw of her daughter and of her lesbian lover.

"I saw Becky having lesbian sex," said Lauren. "I also saw her lesbian lover naked too."

# # #

As soon as she said that she saw Becky naked, the image of her daughter's naked breasts and naked pussy filled her mind with sexual excitement. She never thought she could feel this way about another woman never mind becoming sexually aroused over her own daughter. Yet, she had always wondered what her naked, D cup breasts looked like and if her daughter's breasts looked like her naked, D cup breasts. It had been years since she had seen her daughter without her clothes.

The first time seeing Becky's brown, trimmed, glistening, wet pussy, she stared at her daughter's cunt in the way she stared at Jack's cock the first time she saw his engorged prick. She never thought it would sexually arouse her to see another woman's naked pussy. Obviously, horny enough and sexually frustrated enough, she'd never thought she'd ever harbor the thoughts of having sex with her daughter. Something so incestuously forbidden, she never thought of her daughter in a sexual way until today.

As soon as she said that she saw her daughter's lesbian lover naked too, the image of seeing Ellen's shapely, naked ass and the back of her shaved, naked pussy, sexually aroused her. Unable to stop herself from wondering, Lauren wondered what it would be like to have a lesbian lover. She wondered what it would be like to French kiss another woman while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. She wondered what it would be like to finger and lick a woman's pussy. She wondered what it would be like for a woman to finger and lick her pussy.

From there she wondered what it would be like to French kiss her daughter while feeling her naked tits and fingering her nipples. She wondered what it would feel like to finger Becky's pussy and what it would taste like to lick her daughter's cunt. She wondered what it would feel like to have sex with Ellen. As soon as she saw Ellen's naked, shave pussy, she wanted to eat her.

Not stopping there, unable to remove her naked image from her mind, she wondered again what it would be like to have lesbian sex with Ellen. She did have a sexy and shapely body and she could see why men are so attracted to women. Now feeling the same sexual excitement, she suddenly felt sexually attracted to women too. She wondered what it would be like to have forbidden, incestuous, homosexual sex with her daughter. From there, she couldn't help but imagine having forbidden sex with Becky and with Ellen while Jack watched.

'In the same way that I now want Jack to strip me naked in front of his friends, I want him to watch me having sex with my daughter and with her lesbian lover,' she thought.

As soon as she said to Jack that she saw Becky naked while having lesbian sex with her naked, lesbian lover, she wished that Ellen was fingering and licking her pussy instead of her daughter's cunt. Even more incestuously forbidden, she wished Becky was having sex with her instead of with Ellen. Going beyond having sex with Becky's lover, Lauren imagined having forbidden, homosexual and incestuous sex with her daughter too. Glad that Becky and Ellen were bi-sexual, she imagined the three of them having a threesome or the four of them having a swinging foursome with Jack.

Knowing the sexual pervert that he was, she knew that Jack would respond to what she had just said. As if he was a detective and she had just committed a crime, interrogating her with a myriad of sexually arousing questions, she knew that he'd be just as sexually excited and as sexually curious as she was. As if he was suddenly sitting up in bed instead of lying down, his voice sounded stronger. Instead of talking in a weakened tone, even though he didn't say that much, seemingly no longer in pain, he sounded more animated and more alive.

"What? Pardon? Sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly," he said obviously wondering if he had imagined what he heard. "Forgive me for saying this but I thought you said that you saw Becky naked while having lesbian sex."

Obviously, the imagined image of Becky naked sexually excited Jack as much as the image of seeing Ellen naked sexually aroused her. She let out a little, nervous, albeit sexually charged laugh. Ready to sexually tease him and make him insane with sexual lust for her daughter that she hoped would be transferred to her, she hoped to reap the sexual benefits of Jack becoming overly horny.

"I did say that. I saw Becky naked and I saw her female lover, Ellen, naked too. I saw them having lesbian sex," said Lauren again.

This time, feeling bad that she betrayed her daughter, trepidation deflated her sexual excitement. She wondered if she was doing the right thing in exposing her daughter's sexual privacy by telling her perverted boyfriend that her daughter was bi-sexual. How dare she do that? How dare she tell Jack that she saw Becky naked with her naked lesbian lover?

She wouldn't like it if Becky saw her naked and told her friends that she saw her mother having sex with Jack or with someone else. She wouldn't like it if she watched Jack strip her naked and watched his friends have gangbang sex with her naked body. Yet, how hot would that be for Jack to strip Becky and Ellen naked too? Then, after she had sex with her daughter and her daughter's lover, she imagined Becky and Ellen having gangbang sex with Jack and with his friends too.

Going over the edge of erotica, she needed to calm down. She was getting too sexually excited over seeing Becky and Ellen naked. Her game wasn't to sexually arouse herself, she was sexually excited enough already. Her game was to make Jack crazy with sexual lust for Becky, for Ellen, and, of course, for her.

She had no idea how he felt about lesbian or bi-sexual women. Like everyone else who was different than him, Democrats, black, Hispanics, the young, the old, or gays, he hated everyone who wasn't a middle-aged, white man. When she heard Jack sigh heavily in the phone, she felt doomed to face his preconceived prejudice, his twisted sense of judgement, and his ever-present wrath.

12