Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I mean?" She laughed. "I mean, if you rub my clit, fingerfuck my pussy, and masturbate me to a sexual orgasm, I'll tell you all that I saw," she said. "If you lick my pussy while fingering my pussy, if you eat me and give me another sexual orgasm with your finger and your tongue, I'll tell you all that you want to hear. I'll describe every sexual detail of Becky's sexy naked body while having lesbian sex with Ellen. Then, later, if you make love to me while kissing me instead of just fucking me, I'll tell you every sexual thing you'd love to know about my daughter."

Not wasting time with foreplay, as if he was a sexual therapist instructing the class on how to masturbate a woman, he moved to his knees in front of her.

"I can do that," said Jack. "Masturbating you and giving you a sexual orgasm would be my sexual pleasure. I'd love to eat you, Lauren," he said looking from her exposed, naked pussy to up at her blue eyes and before staring at her pussy again. "I can't wait to make love to you while kissing you," he said giving her a long, wet kiss.

She laughed with sexually excited glee. Only, if his sexual pleasure was to masturbate her, then why hasn't he masturbated her before now? If he'd love to eat her pussy, then why hasn't he eaten her cunt before? If he can't wait to make love to her, then why was he always fucking her from behind instead?

# # #

'My oh my, he suddenly changed his tune about playing with and eating my pussy,' she thought while laughing to herself. "It took me to dangle my naked daughter and her lesbian, sexual affair over him to entice him to want to have oral sex with me.'

Jack moved closer to Lauren. He was close enough that he could see her glistening wetness and smell the musky odor of her sexual arousal. He rested his hand on her exposed, naked pussy while teasing her with his fingertips. He lightly rubbed her clit while gradually and gently penetrating her pussy with his finger. Making her even wetter, he rubbed her vaginal secretions all over her pussy. Within a few minutes, she was breathing through her opened mouth.

'If masturbating me is his pleasure, then why hasn't he masturbated me before,' she thought? 'He's such a selfish asshole. All he ever wants is a frigging blowjob. All he ever wants to do after I give him sex and after he cums in my mouth is to go to sleep without returning the sexual favor.'

Now, instead of saying what she was thinking, instead of complaining why he hasn't masturbated her and/or eaten her before, she said what she was feeling.

"Oh, Jack. Jack. That feels so good. Rub my clit a little harder. Fingerfuck me a little deeper. Curve your finger up to finger my G spot. Oh, yeah. Right there, baby. Right there," she said. "That's it."

She leaned back in the comfort of the sofa and closed her eyes while enjoying him masturbating her pussy while thinking about Ellen masturbating and eating her daughter. She envisioned Ellen fingering her pussy instead of Jack. She imagined her daughter fingering her pussy instead of her boyfriend.

'How hot would that be to have a foursome with Jack, Becky, and Ellen,' she thought?

Obviously, after seeing Becky having lesbian sexy with Ellen, she'd love to have lesbian sex with not only my daughter but also with her lesbian lover.'

"I only wish you had taken pictures with your phone," said Jack ruining her sexually fantasy of being fingered and masturbated by her daughter or by her daughter's lover. "A video with sound would have been great. I'd love to watch a video of Becky and her lover naked while having lesbian sex," said Jack.

Lauren flashed open her eyes and laughed while giving him a questioning look. Obviously, something she had always suspected, as much as he was sexually attracted to her, he was sexually attracted to her daughter too. She was glad that Becky was bi-sexual. She was glad that her daughter enjoyed having sex with not only women but also with men.

If Becky agreed to have a foursome, at least Jack wouldn't be cheating on her with her daughter. Not that Becky would ever have sex with Jack, she wouldn't. As it was, with her not liking him all that much, she barely tolerated him. Yet, maybe she'd allow him to watch Lauren and Becky having a threesome with Ellen.

"I can do better than that," said Lauren with a dirty laugh while eying him. "I heard Becky and Ellen say they were bi-sexual. Just a thought but maybe, if we get them drunk enough and in the sexual mood enough, we can have a threesome while you watch and masturbate yourself," she said.

He looked at her with sexual excitement while she looked at him with the thoughts of having sex with Ellen and her daughter.

"Seriously? A threesome with Becky and Ellen?"

He looked at her to see if she was kidding. She smiled while nodding her approval.

"Maybe we can even have a foursome," she said with as much sexual excitement as he was exhibiting. She paused as if rethinking what she was going to say next and instead of measuring her words, she blurted out her lesbian thoughts. "Maybe you can fuck my daughter while I have lesbian sex with Ellen. Then, maybe, you can fuck Ellen while I have lesbian sex with my daughter," said Lauren with sexual excitement.

Jack looked at Lauren stunned. He looked at her with renewed sexual excitement. He looked at her as if she had read his mind. He looked at her as if he couldn't wait to not only watch her having sex with Becky and/or Ellen but also if he couldn't wait to fuck Becky and/or Ellen.

"You'd do that? You'd have lesbian sex?" He looked at her stunned. "You'd really have lesbian sex with your daughter's lover and with your daughter?"

Lauren laughed.

"I wouldn't have said it if I wouldn't do it," she said giving Jack a sexy smile and a naughty look. "As long as you give me an oral, sexual orgasm, I'll do anything that you'd like me to do."

Jack nodded his head as if he was a puppet and she was pulling his strings, which she was.

"Okay. Sure. One oral, sexual orgasm coming right up," he said with an excited, sexual laugh.

Lauren looked down at him staring up at her.

"The question is, can I sexually seduce Ellen? The question is, would my daughter have lesbian sex with me? The question is would my daughter and her lover, have heterosexual sex with you? Nonetheless, if nothing else, it would be fun trying."

Jack looked at his girlfriend with bulging eyes.

"Oh, my God," said Jack. "I'd do anything to watch you having lesbian sex with Becky and/or with Ellen. I'd do anything to have sex with Becky and/or with Ellen," he said pausing and as if rethinking what he was about to say next. "I'd love for your daughter to blow me while you Ellen eats you."

Lauren laughed.

"Anything? You'd do anything to have sex with Becky and/or with Ellen?" Lauren laughed. "Hold that thought," said Lauren with a dirty laugh.

Jack looked at his girlfriend surprised.

"Why? What are you planning?"

Lauren gave Jack a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I have the password to Becky's computer," she said giving Jack another sexy look and naughty smile. Now that she baited her hook and had him wiggling on the line, she was ready to land him. "If you finger me while licking me, if you eat my pussy, and give me an oral, sexual orgasm, I'll show you photos of Becky in her bra and panties. I'll show you photos of Becky topless. I'll even show you photos of my daughter naked," she said. "Would you like that, Jack? Would you like to see my daughter in her panties and bra, topless, and even naked?"

Jack looked at Lauren with sexual excitement. He looked at her with horniness. He looked at her as if he really wanted to eat her cunt in exchange of seeing Becky in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. In the way that he now wanted to have sex with Becky's mother, he looked at Lauren as if he couldn't wait to have sex with her daughter and/or her daughter's lesbian lover. In exchange for seeing sexy photos of her daughter, he was ready to devour Lauren's pussy.

"I can do that," said Jack. "I can finger your pussy and lick your pussy. I can eat you and give you an oral, sexual orgasm," he said. "I'd love to see your daughter in her bra and panties. I'd love to see your daughter topless. I'd love to see Becky naked."

# # #

With Jack not a very proficient or efficient pussy eater, it took Lauren more than twice as long to cum whenever he ate her pussy. A rare occurrence for him to eat her, she was always blowing him. Perhaps, the long time that it took her to cum was one reason why he didn't enjoy eating her.

Obviously, he didn't enjoy eating her pussy in the way that she enjoyed sucking his cock. Obviously, he wasn't as experienced eating her pussy as she was experienced sucking his cock. Obviously, with him an impatiently selfish man, he wasn't very good at sexually exciting her with his fingers and/or with his tongue in the way she was expert at sexually exciting him with her hand and her mouth.

Whenever she blew him, while stroking him faster and sucking him deeper, it only took him a few minutes to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and/or across her naked breasts. Whenever she blew him, as soon as he ejaculated his cum in her mouth or all over her face, he was ready to go to sleep. With him always in the mood for her to suck him, she wished he was always in the mood to eat her.

Getting himself in position for the long haul, he moved in between her legs and moved closer. He moved close enough to lean forward and lick her. No doubt, as it always was in the past, by the time she was ready to cum, he'd have lockjaw. By the time she was ready to cum, he'd be squirming from the uncomfortableness of his position. By the time she was ready to cum, he'd be bored and ready to quit.

Only, this time, with her promising to show her sexually salacious photos of her daughter if he licked and fingered her pussy, with his eye on the prize, seemingly, he was determined to give her an oral, sexual orgasm. He was determined to make her cum. Licking her faster while fingering her deeper, resolute and motivated to make her cum, he had to give her a sexual orgasm for her to show him sexy, naked photos of her daughter.

As if he suddenly became a pussy eating expert, he sucked on her labia. He licked her vulva. As if he suddenly turned into a pussy eating machine, he rubbed her clit harder, licked her pussy faster, and fingered her cunt deeper. Determined to get her to cum, obviously, the sooner she had her oral orgasm the better. As if he was suddenly possessed with eating her cunt, licking her faster and rubbing her clit harder, Lauren motivated her boyfriend by sexually teasing him with the promise of showing him sexually inappropriate photos of her daughter.

"Oh, Jack. Jack. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said. "Lick me, Jack. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Eat my cunt. Fingerfuck my pussy. Make me cum, Jack. I need to cum," said Lauren.

In the way that he always put a heavy hand to the back of her head when she blew him, she put a heavy hand to the back of his head while he licked her. When he tried to resist and lift his head to come up for air, playing the role of the sexual abuser, she mashed his face in her pussy. As if she was a Dominatrix instead of his sexy girlfriend, she held his head in both of her hands and moved his face from side to side.

Not done using his face as her personal sponge, she moved his face up and down. Still not done having her wicked sexual way with his tongue, she rubbed his face all around and all over her soaking wet cunt. In the way he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair and across her big tits, awash in her sexual wetness, she wiped her vaginal secretions all over his face. In the way her face and breasts dripped with his cum whenever he gave her a cum bath, he was dripping with her vaginal secretions.

Then, out of nowhere, as if he knew exactly what to do and what to say, he sexually teased her with his voice. Adding animation to eating her pussy, he sexually delighted her by making pussy eating sounds. Adding a new, sexual dimension to fingering and licking her pussy, he added animated sounds to eating her cunt while blowing his warm breath in her pussy.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her pussy. A new sexual trick up his sleeve that he added to his sensual menu, he added sound to his finger fingering her and his tongue licking her. "Uma, uma, uma," he said when she wiggled her ass. "Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma," he said breathing his warm air in her cunt. "Uma, uma, uma," he said as if he was suddenly enjoying eating her pussy in the way she always enjoyed sucking his prick.

Surprising him, obviously, by the moaning sounds and the wiggling motion she made, in addition to enjoying him fingering her while licking her, she seemingly enjoyed his sound effects, too. Obviously, surprising him, by adding a new dimension to eating her pussy, the sound effects sexually aroused her. Obviously, surprising him, instead of taking fifteen minutes for her to cum, instead of him stopping in pain from numbness and her stopping him in sexual frustration, she was ready to cum in less than five minutes.

Perhaps, because it had been so very long since he had taken the time to finger and lick her pussy was the reason why she was ready to cum. Perhaps, because she had witnessed her daughter naked and having homosexual sex with her bi-sexual lover, was the reason why she was so sexually excited. More sexually aroused than normal, perhaps, she had imagined Ellen and even her daughter fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. Perhaps, because she had verbalized her sexual suggestion to having a threesome or even a foursome, those thoughts put her in the sexual mood to cum much quicker.

"Jack! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Jack. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Finger me deeper. Rub my clit. Rub my clit. There, right there. Jack, oh, Jack," she said.

She tightened her legs before letting herself go. Then, she collapsed as if she had died. She reached down for him while he reached up for her. He wiped his face on the towel she had at the ready on the arm of the couch. She kissed him deep and long. Then, holding on to one another, they basked in the afterglow of sex.

She only wished that in the way she had walked in on Becky and Ellen having lesbian sex, Becky and Ellen had walked in on them having heterosexual sex. In the way that she saw her daughter's naked pussy and Ellen's shave cunt, she would have loved to expose her naked pussy and ass to her daughter and to her lesbian lover. After seeing her naked ass and pussy, in the way she was sexually aroused to have sex with her daughter and/or her lover, she wondered if her daughter and/or Ellen would be tempted to finger her while eating her.

She knew that after he ate her, with him needing to cum too, she needed to blow him. Yet, not ready to suck him just yet, it was enough that she was ready and willing to show him sexy photos of her daughter in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. No doubt, at least for now, he'd much rather see photos of Becky in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked than to receive a blowjob.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12