Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes and shrugged before returning his kiss.

"Thank you," she said returning her focused attention to the computer screen. Rethinking what she was about to say, she paused before blurting out her thoughts. "I can't believe I'm getting sexually aroused seeing my daughter in her bra and panties, topless, and naked," she confessed with a nervous, little laugh.

She turned to watch Jack slowly stroking his cock while staring at her daughter's naked tits.

"It's hard not to be sexually excited while seeing Becky topless," said Jack as if he was in a sexual daze.

Lauren returned his sexually excited look to stare at her daughter's naked breasts.

"What kind of mother am I to be sexually attracted to her own daughter? What kind of mother am I to want to have three-way, lesbian sex with not only Becky but also with Ellen, her daughter's lesbian lover? What kind of mother and I to allow my boyfriend to see sexually inappropriate photos of my daughter? What kind of mother am I to not only encourage but also agree to allow my boyfriend to have sex with my own daughter?"

In the way Jack stared at the computer screen before when filled with photos of Becky in her bra and panties, and topless, he stared at the screen now when filled with photos of Lauren's daughter naked. In the way he was staring at her daughter with sexual lust, the same way that he used to stare at her mother, he was making Lauren horny. As if they were a Japanese mother and son watching a porn movie together, instead of staring at her daughter's naked breasts, Lauren was just as sexually aroused as her boyfriend.

With him masturbating over her daughter, she took that as her okay to masturbate over her daughter too. She pulled up her short skirt, opened her knees, and rested her hand between her legs. She cupped her pussy mound through her panties and slowly slid her finger down her panty clad pussy slit. In the way that Jack was masturbating himself over her naked daughter, Lauren was ready to masturbate herself over her naked daughter too.

"She has a beautiful body," said Jack. "I never thought I'd be seeing Becky naked. You look so very much alike. She looks like a younger version of you."

Obviously getting ready to cum, he stroked his cock faster and harder while she fingered her pussy through her exposed, white panties.

# # #

"While kissing her and making out with her, I bet you'd love to feel Becky's big tits while fingering her erect nipples," said Lauren sexually teasing him while sexually arousing herself at the same time.

Jack stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder while Lauren continued fingering her pussy through her panties. Obviously seeing Becky in her bra and panties, topless, and now naked not only inspired him to cum but also inspired Lauren to masturbate herself over her own daughter.

"I bet you'd love to feel my daughter's naked ass," said Lauren while imagining feeling Becky's naked ass. "I bet you'd love to squeeze her naked ass, and slap her naked ass while fingering her brown, trimmed pussy," she said sexually exciting him even more while sexually arousing herself too.

While pushing all of his sexual buttons, Jack stroked himself harder and faster while Lauren pushed her panties aside to finger her warm wetness. She imagined squeezing Becky's naked ass and slapping her daughter's naked ass. Imagining masturbating her daughter, she imagined fingering her daughter's brown, trimmed pussy. She imagined licking and fingering Becky's pussy and giving her an oral orgasm.

"I bet you'd love to make love to my daughter before fucking my daughter hard and fast. I bet you'd love to cum in my daughter's cunt," said Lauren.

Jack stroked himself faster and harder while Lauren fingerfucked her pussy. She couldn't remember a time when they both masturbated together. She couldn't remember a time when one not sexually touching the other, they were as sexually excited. Then, knowing what she said next would put him over the edge, she said the magic sexual words.

"I bet you'd love my daughter to suck your cock while you feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples. I bet you'd love Becky to blow you. I bet you'd like to cum in my daughter's mouth in the way you cum in her mother's mouth while watching her swallow her cum," she said turning in her chair to face him.

He stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder. Only a few inches away from her mouth, his stiff prick was at her mouth level. She stared at his engorge prick in the way that he stared at Becky's naked body.

"Oh, my God, Lauren. Oh, my God. Fuck. Fuck me. I'm getting ready to cum," he said. "Yes, God, yes. I'd love for Becky to blow me while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. I'd love to cum in her mouth while watching her swallow my cum," said Jack.

With him ready to cum in the tissues he held in his hand, Lauren got up from her chair and moved to her knees in front of him. Moving his hand away from his big dick, she took his cock in her hand. She wrapped her manicured fingers around his stiff prick and stroked him.

"You won't be needing your tissues," she said taking his stiff prick in her mouth.

Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, she continued blowing her boyfriend while he continued staring at the candid photos of Becky naked. While she stroked him and sucked him, with both of his hands free, he switched from one photo to another and enlarged one photo before enlarging the next one. As if her daughter's computer was Jack's personal, porn page, it was already as if they were having sex with her daughter and her lesbian lover without them knowing. In the way that Jack stared at Becky in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, Lauren stared at her daughter's sexy photos too.

# # #

"If only Becky wasn't lesbian, I'd loved to feel her tits while fingering her nipples," said Jack. "If only she wasn't lesbian, I'd love to feel her naked ass, squeeze her naked ass, and slap her naked ass while fingering her pussy. If only she wasn't lesbian, I'd love to fuck your daughter, Lauren. If only she wasn't lesbian, I'd love Becky to give me a blowjob. I'd love to cum in your daughter's mouth in the way that I'm about to cum in her your mouth, her mother's mouth," he said staring down at Lauren while putting a heavy hand behind her blonde, pretty head.

He pulled her head closer to him. Impaling her mouth with the entire length of his hard, erect cock, she stroked him faster while sucking him harder and deep throating him. Humping his hips back and forth, as if her mouth was his glory hole and indeed it was, he humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Did you forget, Jack, or were you not listening," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak? "They're not lesbian, they're bi-sexual. They have sex with men and with women," said Lauren while suggestively staring up at him with her big, blue eyes.

He put a heavy hand to the back of her head again.

"Suck me, Lauren. Suck me. Suck my cock. I need to cum while pretending your mouth is Becky's mouth. Blow me, baby. Blow me. Almost there, I'm nearly ready to cum," he said putting his head back and thrusting his hips forward. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God," he said. "Fuck! Suck my cock, Becky. Suck my cock," he said disrespecting her daughter while looking down at her mother with lust and sexual desire.

Then, as if he was saving his cum for this very moment, he exploded a huge volume of warm, oozy cum in her mouth, more cum than he ever had ejaculated in her mouth ever before. She had cum leaking out from both sides of her mouth and dripping down her chin. Obviously, sexually excited, never had he cum as much and as hard for Lauren as he did while staring at Becky's sexually salacious, naked photos and imagining her daughter was blowing him instead of Lauren.

"Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God," she said swallowing him and wiping her lips, her mouth, and her chin with his tissue. "What the fuck? Are you kidding me? Where did all that cum come from," she said laughing while sucking him dry and licking him clean. "Were you saving all of that for me or was all that cum meant for my daughter?"

It was then that she noticed another folder marked Ellen. Jack continued staring at the computer screen while Lauren opened another folder of photos. The next page of photos was all of Ellen in her different outfits, in various poses, and at different locations. The next page after that was of Ellen again but this time of her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked.

"This is Ellen, my daughter's lover," said Lauren. "She's busty but not as busty as Becky. It looks like she has C cup breasts."

Jack continued stroking himself.

"Ellen, huh? I like that name," he said. "She's a good-looking woman but not as good looking at you and your daughter. She has a beautiful body. Now that I see what she looks like, she looks normal. If I saw her out on the street, I'd never guess she was lesbian," he said.

Lauren looked up at him with a smirk.

"Normal, Jack? She looks normal?" Lauren laughed. "Tell me, what does normal look like? What does a lesbian look like, Jack," she said with a laugh? "I could be lesbian for all you know."

He looked down at her in shocked surprise peppered with sexual excitement.

"You? Lesbian? In the way that you love sucking cock?" Lauren gave him a snide look. "Why do you say that?" He looked at her sideways. "Are you lesbian?" He looked at her with disbelief before rephrasing his question and asking her again. "You're not lesbian, are you?"

She laughed again while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"No, I'm not lesbian but for a brief time in college, I had a few lesbian affairs. After being drinking too much wine, smoking too much weed, and being horny, I licked and fingered a few pussies," she said reminding him of what she confessed to him before years ago when they first met.

He looked at her shocked and sexually excited.

"I had no idea that you experimented wish lesbianism," he said.

She laughed.

"It was no big deal. Most times, nothing more than kissing, touching, and masturbating one another while attending a women's college without men, we were lonely, horny, very drunk, and/or very high," she said laughing. "Yet, now that I'm looking at naked photos of my daughter and Ellen, I could be lesbian for them."

She looked up at him with as much sexual arousal as he looked down at her with sexual excitement.

"Now that you mention it, I remember you confessing about your brief exploration into lesbianism," he said getting even more sexually excited. "I'd love to watch you having lesbian sex with Becky, with Ellen, and/or with Becky and Ellen while I watched," he said.

He looked with renewed sexual lust. He looked at her with curiosity. Now, that he knows her daughter is bi-sexual and has a lesbian lover, he'll be after her to have a lesbian affair with Becky, Ellen, or both.

"After seeing my daughter having lesbian sex with Ellen, if given the sexual opportunity," she said with a pause, "I'd do both of them while you watched and masturbated yourself. As long as it was okay with my daughter and Ellen, I'd allow you to have sex with one or with the both of them too, while I watched and masturbated myself," she said with a dirty laugh. "Would you like that Jack? Would you like to have sex with Becky and/or with Ellen?"

Jack looked at Lauren stunned. He looked at Lauren with sexual excitement. He looked at her with horniness.

"Really? You'd allow me to have sex with your daughter and with Ellen. I'd love to have sex with Becky. I'd love to have sex with Ellen too. I'd love to feel their big tits while they sucked my cock. I'd love to fuck your daughter and Ellen, Lauren," said Jack.

Lauren laughed.

"I bet you would," she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say next. "Would you like to watch me having lesbian sex with my daughter and Ellen? Would you like to have a threesome of a foursome with me, my daughter, and with Ellen?"

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12