Slowly, Slowly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached over and released one of the wrist restraints. "However, now that you have your little toy to occupy yourself, and I can join in the fun from afar..." He released the other wrist restraint and began removing the leg cuffs.

Marsha was now free of her restraints for the first time in almost three days. "You would not believe how tired I am," she said to her husband. "Are you going to carry me to bed or am I going to sleep here tonight?"

Before Earl could answer, Marsha added, "Either way, when I wake up tomorrow morning, I am going to give you your reward for the best diamond earrings that a girl has ever received."

Earl picked her up and carried her back into the house. They were both naked as they crossed the yard, but neither of them cared. As they left the Yoga Shed, a mechanical voice from inside said, "Program complete. Shutting down until needed."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =