Slug Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and went into the kitchen. She saw the jerk barbeque sauce on the counter. The stuff was delicious although it was slightly spicy. She grabbed the bottle and returned to the couch. Austin stirred a bit but he went back to sleep. He had no blanket on top him so she positioned herself between his legs and slowly parted them. His hand was clutching his dick and she softly removed it, exposing his magnificent beast.

Athena's eyes widened. She always thought her ex had a big dick but Austin had him beat by a mile. His flaccid dick was bigger than her ex-husband's erect one. She didn't know how she was going to manage all of this man-meat but she was going to try.

She leaned down and kissed the tip. She was nervous. It had been a very long time since she had a strange dick in her mouth. But she wanted to be adventurous and this night had been all of that and then some. She lifted his dick and sucked softly on the head. She closed her eyes and swirled her tongue around the sensitive head. Austin began to stir again but his eyes were still closed. His large member began to swell though. Athena sucked more and more of his dick into her mouth, thoroughly enjoying the experience and letting herself go. Austin moaned as his dick got harder and longer in Athena's mouth. She felt his man-flesh continue to fill up her mouth and she was astounded that it wasn't stopping.

"Oh my God that feels good." Austin said softly and he opened his eyes. He was shocked to see Athena sucking on him.

"Athena!! Oh my!!"

Athena stopped sucking long enough to smile at him and she returned to her task. It was hard to fit his dick into her mouth so she sucked the sides of his shaft and sucked on his balls. She made sure his dick glistened with her saliva as she sucked and jerked him off.

Austin watched her work in amazement. Her long hair, her beautiful face with her full lips and her eyeglasses turned him on immensely. And she seemed to be enjoying sucking him. "Oh my goodness, I think I'm in love." he breathed to himself.

Athena had her fingers between her thighs rubbing on her clit and her pussy was frothing ready. She sat back and looked at him.

"Now. I'm going to feel this monster inside me. I don't know if I can handle it all but I'm game to try. Then I'm going to use this on you." she said with a wicked grin, holding up the bottle of barbeque sauce.

Austin's mouth formed a big O. He was speechless. Gone was the quiet shy girl who gave him a ride home. A seductress had emerged from her shell.

Athena climbed on and straddled Austin. She held his dick up with one hand and spread open her pussy with the other. She rubbed his dickhead in a circular motion on her opening and slowly penetrated herself with it. Her tight pussy opened little by little as she inched herself more and more onto the dick. Her pussy was sopping wet and her juices ran all down and over his shaft. She could only get about half of his massive member inside her. She caressed her swollen clit as she moved her hips in a circular, up-and-down motion.

Austin was going crazy. Her tight wet pussy was milking his shaft, even if only half of it was inside. He was trying every trick in the book not to think about cumming because he was ready to explode. Athena must've read his mind because she looked at him with a scolding look.

"You will NOT cum. Not yet. I have to taste it." she commanded.

Austin nodded quietly and Athena closed her eyes and squeezed the hood of her clit as she jacked herself up and down his dick. Her body shuddered as another intense orgasm rolled through her body.

"Dayum." she whispered harshly as her body came down from the nut. She opened her eyes and smiled at Austin. She then climbed off of his dick.

"Get on your knees and face me." she once again commanded, pointing to a spot on the couch. Austin did what he was told as Athena grabbed the bottle of barbeque sauce. She removed the top and poured a small dollop in her hand. She smiled at him and clenched her hand, getting the sauce all over it. She began to stroke Austin's dick, making it slick with the sauce. Austin watched in awe as she worked.

Athena then started to suck and lick every drop of the sauce off of his dick. She moaned and murmured her enjoyment as she sucked and drooled sloppily all over it. It was delicious.

Austin's eyes rolled back into his head. It felt so good, he was delirious. Athena sucked on his balls too. She turned herself around underneath him so she could teabag him also. She wanted to suck off every ounce of that barbeque sauce.

"Oh my God baby!! I can't hold it back any longer!! I GOTTA CUMMMM!!" Austin screamed.

Athena turned back around and shoved as much of his dick as she could down her throat. She reached behind him and grabbed his butt, willing him deeper into her mouth. Her eyes teared up with the effort. Austin's body shuddered and his butt muscles clinched up as he spasmed and released his seed. Athena's eyes widened as her mouth filled with cum but she opened her mouth wider and throat-fucked herself. Austin's cum ran all out of her mouth and onto her chest. She finally coughed violently as she choked on the man-juice. She recovered and shoved his dick back into her mouth. Austin shuddered once again as the sensation of his sensitive dickhead being sucked washed over his body.

Athena finally stopped sucking and a drained Austin fell back onto the couch. Athena grinned as she watched him lay limp and spent. Then she laid down and cuddled up to him. Austin weakly put his arm around her and smiled.

"Not so shy anymore huh?" he said softly. Athena shook her head no.

"No, not shy but you may have opened Pandora's Box." she said, grinning.

"Well, we definitely need to do this again. That's for sure." Austin said hopefully.

"Yes, most definitely." Athena said and kissed Austin softly on the lips.

END

12