Slumber Party

Story Info
Girl talk leads to a revealing story about a popular guy.
858 words
2.8
56.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Friday night, In an average suburban town, Holly, Rachel, Karen and Mindy were having a slumber party. What the occasion? It was Holly's birthday party and what better way to celebrate it than with friends.

The girls sat around a circle and told stories of encounters with boys, or what boy was hot and what boy was not. All of this was innocent enough. Holly then started to tell the story of how she lost her virginity to Marty Coleman.

"In and out, five seconds later and it was all over." She said as the girls burst into laughter.

"Did you try again?" Mindy asked.

"Umm, not yet. I'll make him wait, Its fun manipulating boys." More laughter.

"I've got a story to tell, its about John Tanners." Rachel announced.

"John Tanners? The Quarterback!?" Holly asked with anticipation.

John Tanners was the most popular boy in high school. He was tall handsome, good looking and came from a wealthy family. Rachel had briefly gone out with him during the summer, but for some strange reason their relationship ended. All the girls wanted to know the scoop, "Why didn't it work out?.... God! He's soooo good looking" Karen said.

Rachel laughed and told the group to settle down. "Okay, well yeah, he was a nice guy and all, but after Steve Coco's party, I didn't really wanna see him anymore."

"How come?" the three girls responded in unison.

"well, you're gonna think I'm being really shallow, but he had a small dick." All the girls chuckled amongst themselves, mostly assuming that Rachel was joking.

"You called it quits cause he had a small penis?" Karen asked.

"Miniscule!" Rachel corrected her. Judging by her tone, all the girls now knew that this wasn't a joke.

"That IS pretty damn shallow Karen!" Holly snapped at her.

"Wait, you didn't hear the story yet. Let me tell you the story first, then you can judge me." Rachel said.

"Okay, so we're at Steve's party and its around 1:00am, the party is dying down, so we decide to go upstairs and fool around. By this point, we were both pretty drunk, so anyway, after 20 minutes of making out, he asks me, 'do you wanna do it?'. I'm like 'yeah, sure, why not.' So, he unzips his pants and it takes me completely by surprise.

It was like a little thumb, or an extraverted belly button. It looked really really funny on his big body. So, my immediate reaction was laughter. I couldn't help it, it just came out. I was so embarrassed and I could tell he was embarrassed too cause he started to cover himself.

So at that point, I felt really bad for him, like really sorry, kinda like I owed him something. So I think, okay, I'll go down on him. Anyway, all that laughter caused him to loose confidence and especially his ego.... He was limp, like dead... pft! In fact, it looked so silly, that I started to laugh again, I know I probably shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help it.

So anyway, then I look up at him and I realize, he's crying. He's actually fucking crying. Now, that is so not a turn on. I felt really really bad, I felt like such a bitch. So I tried to comfort him you know? I sat him down, I told him 'its okay' 'nothings wrong' 'don't worry baby' I felt like a mother comforting her newborn baby.

He burst out into tears, sobbing and whimpering, saying things like 'I'm sorry its so small' and 'I'm so pathetic, I wish I had a bigger cock'. I was like, 'yeah, its okay, don't worry'. After 45 minutes of crying he finally stopped and said something like 'don't tell anyone okay, I'm so sorry, but don't tell anyone'. I was like, 'yeah, yeah, its our little secret.'

And that was that, He called for about a week, but I never returned any of his calls, eventually he gave up. So there you go, that's my story."

"Well that's just about the funniest damn thing I've ever heard!!" Mindy declared

"wait, wait, if you promised him you'd keep it a secret, then why did you tell us?" Karen asked

"Well, he had it coming. I know he showed his true colours that night; he was sweet, very sweet and I even felt kind of bad for him but.... He's a total ass. Besides, it's going to be funny watching his reaction to the rumours we're about to spread." Rachel said

"Rumours we're going to spread?" Mindy asked

"Yeah. It'll be funny! Why should we be the only ones who get a laugh out of this? I think the whole campus should join in on the fun! And I can just imagine his paranoia.... Ohhh, it will be so sweet...." Rachel added.

There was an awkward silence amongst the girls for a moment.

Then Holly said, "Really? Like a thumb?" with that, all the girls burst out into hysterics. Weather or not the story was true; it gave them something to talk about, and made for good gossip.