Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wicked chortle, the Joe lowered his arm and held it only an inch above Laura's hairless pussy mound. He waited until there was a big pool of red liquid in the rim and then angled the candle so a globule of wax dripped onto her skin.

From an inch away, the wax was much hotter and it spread like a red tearstain from where it landed, down to the hairless lips of her cunt, before hardening.

"You can sign the papers whenever you like." Sam reassured her.

*** *** ***

That evening, Sam took Chris and Laura out for supper. The three of them went to one of those gastro-pubs with a counter and beer downstairs, and tables and wine on the upper floor. The food was simple but delicious.

Sam ordered a good bottle of red wine and soon they had all relaxed. She let them choose whatever they liked from the menu. Chris ordered soup and lamb, while Laura went for the whitebait and poached salmon.

At times like this, they could still chat easily and normally. Chris brought the women up to date with developments at Lewis Mitchell. Laura explained the difference between Bordeaux and Burgundy grapes that she'd learned on a wine course. Sam explained what she'd learned about wax and the differences in temperature between paraffin and beeswax and the amount of stearine in the recipe. She checked several times that Laura wasn't feeling any soreness from her first experience of wax play.

During the main course, a good looking guy walked into the dining room and recognised Chris and Laura.

"Hey, mate! How are things? Long time no see."

He hugged Chris, kissed Laura and was introduced to Sam.

His name was Steve. He'd known Chris since they were 7 years old.

"Why don't you join us?" Sam asked, pointing at the spare seat.

"Well, I was going to eat on my own. But if you don't mind?" he replied.

"Not at all." They all said, sitting back down.

"On your own?" Chris said, slapping Steve on the back. "That's unlike you."

After three bottles of Bordeaux between the four of them, Sam invited Steve back home for coffee. It was clear to everybody that she fancied him. In the taxi cab, she squeezed between Steve and Chris while Laura was perched up front next to the Asian driver.

"So what's the scene then?" Steve asked. "You're lodging with Chris and Laura?"

Sam's face was radiant in the headlights of a passing car. "Kind of."

Chris seemed tense and Laura stared straight ahead in silence.

"Here we are." Sam said to the driver. "Just here on the left."

She turned and winked at Steve.

He was following the script perfectly.