Slut

Story Info
This is how I want you to dominate me.
806 words
4.43
29.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to be your good little slut. I want you to approach me with cool, calm authority, so that there is never any doubt I will do anything you say. I want you to run your finger softly and tenderly down my jaw line, just before you pull back your hand to slap me.

I want you to strip me naked and sneer at me as you pinch my nipples, all the while telling me how hard you are going to fuck me, how you are going to pound my pussy flat so that I can't sit for a day or two.

I want you to drape me across your lap, run your hand smoothly over my ass before reaching for your belt. You know, that thick leather one that I like so much. I want you to let me feel the cold of the buckle between my legs for a moment, just long enough to make me squirm and stick my ass out a little higher.

And then I want you to wrap that end of the belt around your hand and let me have it. Don't hold back, you know I like to feel that leather biting my ass hard enough to take my breath away, you know my pride makes me itch if I think I can't take everything you've got in you. Use your free hand to hold my head down by the back of my neck. Make sure you administer a few hard smacks to that little dip where my ass cheeks meet the backs of my thighs, so that the heat of the leather can warm my pussy and make it tingle.

When you have grown tired of spanking me, I want you to toss me out of your lap and onto the bed or the floor or wherever. Make me lie on my back and spread my legs for you, make me use both hands to part my pussy lips like a curtain, so that you can admire me with the appraising eye of a connoisseur. Look at how pink and swollen my pussy gets, watch how my clit throbs for you.

Order me to play with myself, to make myself come while you watch. This might make me blush and hesitate in embarrassment, but all you will have to do is clear your throat and raise an eyebrow in consternation, and I will remember who is in charge here. Make me look you in the eye as I rub my juicy cunt, teasing my clit and fingering myself until I come in sharp, violent spasms all for your amusement.

Next, I want you to eat my pussy, run your tongue over me leisurely, lick me clean and tell me I taste good for a dirty little whore. I want you to fuck me, and I want you to be thorough about it. Shove one finger into me just to tease me and make me lick your finger clean. Smear my juice across my mouth and breasts, and tell me to leave it, so that you can taste it if you decide to kiss me or suck my nipples later.

I want you to cram my pussy as full as you can, as deep as you can, and I want you to punch-fuck me 'til I scream. I want you to slide a slick finger in and out of my ass with long, fast strokes, deeper and harder until my stomach starts to cramp.

I want you to make me beg you to let me come. Ask me how bad I want it, and I'll tell you that I'll do anything you ask me to-and I will mean it. Tell me you won't let me come until I admit that I am a filthy slut and I like being your little plaything, your private fuckhole. Make me look you in the eye and thank you for fucking my greedy little cunt so well.

Then I want you to nibble and tease my clit, tickle and torment me before you start to fuck me again, and I will come for you, over and over. Laugh at me when I finally ask you to stop-didn't I just say I like being your private fuckhole? Keep fucking me until I learn to come at your command. Fuck me until my pussy is so red and raw and swollen you have to pack me with ice, and I will just ask you to fuck me with the ice. Make me crawl, make me cry, tie me up and tear me up and eat the scraps...I just want to be your good little slut, the best you've ever had. Fuck me, eat me, pinch me, beat me, and I will thank you and ask for more because you make it so damn good.