Slut Addict: Jessica

Story Info
He seduces a newlywed slut.
2.5k words
4.2
163.8k
49
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 25, had a good job with a computer company, and although I wasn't in a relationship at the moment, I didn't feel unhappy. I had my share of one-night-stands, sometimes I even had a few week long relationships, but because of my work and the time it consumed, they were mostly based on sex.

A warm Saturday evening, a few friends from work and college and a good place to go clubbing, that was to be the setting for a happening that left my belief in the natural innocence of women shattered. Well, of course, to have such a belief is not really a sensible thing, but I was kind of a nice guy, and always thought the best of young women the first time I met them.

The club we decided to frequent was known for its extraverted clientele, and I was looking forward to maybe finding another young girl who'd be willing to share her night and bed with me.

Of course, the bouncer was a big guy who looked grim and all that, but after Rick, a friend of mine, and self proclaimed king of the scene, talked to him for a few seconds, we were let in the club.

It seemed to be one of those typical clubs young, coked up models go to, with a dance floor, little booths in the back and loud, throbbing music. Of course, I would be the last to complain about skinny girls in tight clothes, trying to get to terms with their nervous system by gyrating their hips on the dance floor. To say the least, I liked it.

The group of people that I came with consisted of four people. Rick, two of his friends, James, whom I had known for more than 12 years them and me. We were all pretty god looking guys, but not in a sun-tan, muscled up kind of way, but more in a cool, reserved, but still open to everything manner.

We decided to start the evening, well, actually it was already 11 PM, by downing a few shots. We approached the bar, fighting off dancing girls, who obviously couldn't cope with the laws of physics, or tried to defy them by dancing so wildly that maybe a black hole would open up and suck them into it's vortex of anti-matter.

"So, who else is coming?", I asked Rick, who seemed to be the coordinator of tonight's little party. "I think John is on his way, and he'll bring his new flame. I think he even met her down here!" he said between downing two shots of high class Tequila.


"Well, well, well,", I thought, "seems as if I'd have to do a searching on my own, there won't be any easy prey coming down here tonight", a little bit disappointed that Rick, the Master of Excitement, Chief Justice of the United States of Enjoyment hadn't managed to bring along a few easy chicks.

Before I could start my search, my little safari in this jungle of jutting arms and legs, the guys grabbed my arms, and dragged me to a little booth at the back of the club. "We'll have the best view from here, so if you thought about getting some tonight, here's our out-post, from here you'll see just about anyone who enters this club!", James said and laughed. Like I said, we had been friends for a while then, so he knew me and my intentions by heart.

So we settled in this booth, and ordered a round of beer. We started casual conversation, as far as that was possible with the music playing, and scanning the club for likeable targets for our male libido. Although many girls looked pretty good, and seemed to like the attention they got by dancing wildly on the packed dancefloor, none really grabbed my attention so much as to motivate me to get up and hit on them.

Suddenly I saw this girl coming down the stairs from the entrance of the club. She was like a revelation. She was not overly tall, but had a body which seemed to be made just to be constantly admired. Underneath the tight, short black dress she was wearing, it was obvious she was as full figured as a woman could be, and not be seen as chubby. Although there was so much of her, it was all in the right proportions, with tits that threatened to spill out of here dress any moment, and a wide ass, that jiggled with every movement she did. I admired this woman, until Rick said:" Oh, there's Jessica and John, I think they've seen us already!" I looked at him and followed his gaze, and to my utter surprise and shock, he motioned with his head towards this brown eyed beauty I had just admired for the last seconds. It was just then that I realized John walking behind her, grinning over at our booth. The walked toward us, and when they had arrived, John said:" Hey there guys, what's up? Well, may I introduce to you, my new wife Jessica!"

We were all sort of shocked. Our mouths gaped open, and mine maybe a little more than the others. Here she was, this beautiful woman I had searched for all my life, being introduced to us by our good friend John as his wife. "Oh, uhhh, well, congrats!" Rick stammered, and told them to take a seat. They sat down, with Jessica sitting opposite of me, and John started telling us about their wedding.

It turned out that they had met here, and had liked each other a lot. After a few dates in a few other places, they were an item, and after a few weeks, Jessica moved in with him. She was a secretary at a law firm, and the idea of marrying John, who was doing pretty well with his software company, seemed really good to her. So they had taken a flight to Las Vegas and married in a pretty quick ceremony. Well, that was it. They were married.

During the whole story, I just couldn't help staring at Jessica in front of me. Her large tits were resting on the table in between us, and the brown locks framing her beautiful face brushed over her cleavage more than once, making me almost crazy.

"So, you all know John from college?", was the first thing she said, and we started telling her about the way we had gotten to know John. I had met him when going partying with Rick, and to be honest, I never really liked him that much. He was a pompous kind of guy, always trying to impress everyone with the money he made and all that. I really envied him for his wife now, and was pissed off that a guy like him got a woman like that.

My mood had deteriorated to a point where I actually thought about leaving, until I suddenly felt something on my leg. I moved my hand down, trying to brush it away, thinking maybe a spider had found its way inside this club. When I touched it with my fingers, I realized it was a toe I was touching. How the fuck did a toe get on my leg? I looked into the round of faces, and it didn't seem anyone had noticed, they were already conversing wildly about whatever kind of topic. So I looked under the table, and saw that the toe belonged to a foot, which was attached to a lovely, nicely shaped leg. It was Jessica.

I looked at her, but she was talking to Rick who was sitting next to John. I didn't have a clue what was going on. The foot had already reached my knee, and was lightly stroking my leg in little circles. I felt my dick taking on a new shape, and tried to look as cool as I did before. Jessica still wasn't looking at me at all. The foot was now between my legs, and when it touched my rock hard dick, I saw a faint smile forming on Jessica's face.

I just couldn't believe it. Jessica, a woman I had just half an hour before seen for the first time, and who turned out to be a newly wed, was stroking my dick with her toes. I decided to play this game with her. I slid a hand under the table, and lightly touched her calf. She didn't show anything

at all. So I got bolder and started stroking up her leg, and because the table was little like that, it wasn't difficult for me to reach up to her thigh. When I reached it, and slowly stroked her inner thigh, I noticed her faint smile vanishing and being replaced by something that looked like a frown of shock. Maybe she hadn't thought that I would play along, but I wasn't about to stop. I had reached the hem of her dress now, and slid my hand underneath. But she was too far away. Before I could think of a solution to this predicament, I noticed Jessica scooting closer to me. That was fantastic. This little slut actually wanted me to touch her pussy. And that's what I did. The next ten minutes, I stroked her inner thigh, always getting closer to her pussy, which was emanating such an intense heat, that I figured I'd burn my fingers if I touched her panty covered pussy.

Fortunately, it was dark in the club, the music was loud, and everyone was immersed in a conversation. I looked at Jessica's face, and although she still said a few words to John or Rick once in a while, I knew she was unable to say at least one coherent sentence. My fingers were now so near to her pussy, that I already felt a hint of wetness. I decided to be bold, and quickly pushed my fingers further, and that's when I touched her pussy. It was wet, it was hot, and it made Jessica scream out loud.

I quickly retracted my fingers, and everybody looked at her. "What's wrong baby?" John asked, and raised an eyebrow. "I...I...I just realized that I forgot my purse in the car, and I...uhmm..really need to apply some lipstick", she stammered., "could you give me the keys, please?" I was really surprised at how quickly she had found a lie, and had lied to her new husband without even a flinch. John looked for his keys, and after he had handed them to her, he looked away again, and resumed talking to Rick. When Jessica got up, she glanced at me and smiled. When she walked to the stairs of the club, she looked back again, and, with a slight nod of her head, motioned for me to follow her. I looked at the guys, and saw that no one had noticed. So I excused myself for the toilets, which, fortunately, were located near the exit.

I exited the club, and walked past the line of people trying to get in. I walked towards the parking lot, and gazed over the cars. "You looking for someone?", I suddenly heard behind me. I turned, and there, in a little alley, leaning on a brick wall was Jessica. I walked over to her, and without a single word, grabbed her and kissed her. Immediately she responded to my kiss, her tongue battling with mine, her mouth trying to devour mine. It was heaven. My prick was throbbing, and I pressed it hard against her stomach. I felt her large tits against my chest, inhaling her scent which reached of sex, and just enjoyed this moment of uncontrolled lust.

I then felt Jessica's hands on my butt, trying to press my body even nearer to hers. "I need you", she breathed in my mouth, thrusting her hips towards me with such an abandon that I wasn't sure for a second if I wouldn't fall over.

"I really need to fuck now, Damon, please, fuck me. I wanna be just yours, your little slut, your little club-whore!" she said, and when I looked into her eyes, I realized she absolutely meant it.

So while I pushed her dress up to her waist, and ripped off her soaking panties, she had already opened up my trousers and taken out my rod.

"O my god, it's so much bigger than John's! He's such a wimp in bed, I really need a good hard dick like yours", she said, looking at my dick, licking her full lips.

"Well, you'll get it you dirty slut, you married little cheating slut!", I answered and grabbed her legs. I pressed my body between her plump thighs, and lifted her off the ground. With one hand, Jessica held on to my shoulders, and with the other, she guided my dick. I lowered Jessica slowly onto my hard dick, and with a sigh, my whole length disappeared between her wet, slippery pussy lips.

"Oh my god, please, fuck me now, do me hard", Jessica said, breathing rapidly. So I started to pound her against the brick wall, her head next to mine, her hands frantically grabbing my butt. She screamed and moaned while I fucked her slutty pussy, that it was a miracle nobody heard us. Her legs entangled mine, and I showed no mercy while pushing her whole body against the brick wall, making her scream in pain and pleasure.

"You like it rough, you little slut, don't you?", I said, pushing my prick even deeper inside her slutty cunt. "O yea, I love it, I need it!", she answered almost sobbing with pleasure.

We were fucking almost half an hour, her back already badly scratched and bruised, my arms devoid of any feeling because I had carried Jessica for so long, when I felt I was cumming.

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming!", I warned her. "Cum inside me, I want your cum inside my married pussy, I want to feel you cum deep inside my fertile body!" So I came inside her, still pushing hard inside Jessica's by now well fucked pussy. At the same moment, she screamed and pushed herself against me, bucking wildly, and I knew she had come too.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, and it was covered with my cum and her cunt juice, and without a word, Jessica got to her knees and cleaned it all off.

When she was done, she got up, and I saw that her dress was damaged beyond repair. The whole back was in rags. I told her, and she said that she had another dress in the car, and that John wouldn't even notice.

"You coming inside again?", she asked, smiling at me and the pun, which maybe was intended. I smiled, and told her I didn't think there could be anything better in store for me in there, than I already experienced today. She smiled, and gave me another one of those sloppy kisses, and after giving my penis a tug, she said:

"Want to give me your phone number? Maybe we could repeat that sometime in the near future!" I grinned, gave her my number, and thought of the many possibilities you had with a married cockslut.