Slut Air Ch. 02

Story Info
The private jet ride continues, as Mei gets her own ride.
3.5k words
4.49
60.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seneschal
Seneschal
30 Followers

Author's note: This is the second chapter. I would recommend reading the previous chapter first. Even though there's not a whole lot of plot, at least you'll see how we got here. Oh, and thank you so much to all the kind people who voted, commented and sent me messages - it means a lot.

Sen xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls stood up, replacing their clothes (except for Mei's silk thong, which had mysteriously vanished. Personally, I suspected Paul), smoothing down their skirts and setting their hats back on their heads while we all applauded wildly. They both served us more champagne while a few of the guys who hadn't been able to hold back during the earlier show went to clean themselves up.

When everyone, including the girls themselves, at our insistence, had a re-charged champagne glass in hand, Jenny turned to Mei.

"Well, Mei. Do you remember what you told these lovely guys about yourself, and what you promised?"

"Yes, Mistress." Mei answered in a soft voice, looking down shyly as a blush darkened her cheeks.

"Well, I think you should remind us all, honey."

"I said ..."

"Louder slut," interrupted Jenny in a commanding voice.

"I said I'm a nasty, filthy, slut. A cum-hungry little whore, who'll fuck and suck all of you, however you want me." Mei said in a firmer tone, lifting her head to look us each in the eye.

I could see her breathing quicken as she seemed to gain confidence with every word.

"I'll be your nasty little fuck-toy. I'll take your hard cocks in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. You can use me as hard as you want, and cover me in your hot cum, and I'll love it."

"Mmm - I'll just bet you will, slut. Now get on your knees."

Reaching into a storage cupboard, Jenny came up behind Mei as she knelt obediently on the floor. She tied a strip of black silk over her eyes as a blindfold, and handcuffed her hands in front of her. As she bent down to do up the handcuffs, I saw Mei say something to Jenny, who looked quickly up at me. I remembered Mei's whispered request to me, that I should be the first one to fuck her ass, and felt my cock twitch in anticipation.

"Very well. Since you've been such a good little slut." Jenny replied, smiling.

"Gentlemen, this slut is ready for you to fuck in any way you wish, and she has requested that lucky Geoff here should be the first of you to fuck her in the ass."

That got a few catcalls and envious looks in my direction from the other guys, but I don't think anyone really minded. Mei, meanwhile, was blushing and squirming in embarrassment, and looked utterly vulnerable and horny as hell, waiting patiently, handcuffed and blindfolded, to be gangbanged by seven horny guys.

"What about you, Jenny?" Troy called out with a grin, "Don't we get to fuck you too? You did say *both* of you would do anything."

"Yes, we did say that, didn't we?" Jenny smiled, wickedly. "Well then, of course you can fuck me too, guys. I do have one request of my own to add too though," she grinned. "You can fuck me however you want, but I really want to watch all of you fuck this slut hard, OK?"

We were all only too happy to grant Jenny's wish, and everyone agreed, readily.

"Well, what are you waiting for, guys? You want me to gift-wrap her too? Fuck the slut. Fuck her hard and make her squeal."

Within seconds, several of the guys had shed their clothes and surrounded Mei as she knelt on the floor. The contrast was incredibly erotic. The slender, petite little asian girl kneeling there almost demurely in her sexy little uniform, blindfolded and handcuffed, surrounded by four tall, naked guys three white, one (Troy) black. Their stiff cocks jutting agressively as they surrounded her.

Olivier, always one of the first to jump in to any new venture, got quickly into the spirit of things, grabbing a handful of Mei's hair and growling, "Suck, slut," as he pulled Mei's head towards him, shoving his hard cock into her mouth. Mei obeyed instantly, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hungrily. Her head bobbed back and forth as his glistening cock slid between her soft lips. After a few strokes, Olivier yanked back on her hair and shoved her head onto Paul's cock. He continued like that for a while, forcing Mei to suck one cock after another. Mei made little gasps as she was yanked roughly from one cock to another, obviously getting turned on by being treated like a sex-toy. When Troy called her a "nasty little suck-slave", she moaned with pleasure. The guys quickly caught on, calling her names; "whore", "bitch", "fuck-doll", "cum-slut". When Olivier called her a "filthy little cunt", I thought she was going to cum right then.

Each of the guys fucking her mouth was breathing harder, getting closer to their own climax now. Mei was a talented and eager cocksucker, slurping on their hard pricks, her pink tongue licking along the hard shafts, swirling down to lap at their swollen balls. Her lips sliding wetly as she kissed and nibbled at the rigid dicks that surrounded her.

All of us were watching the erotic spectacle avidly - the petite air hostess in her sexy little uniform, blindfolded and handcuffed as she knelt at the center of a ring of naked men with hard cocks, enthusiastically letting them treat her like a slave for their pleasure. Troy's huge black cock stretched her mouth wide, and she could only get the head into her mouth, while Paul's more modest member slid deep between those lovely lips with each stroke.

Olivier started to get more aggressive. Holding her head between his hands, he pushed his cock deep into her mouth, until he was butting the back of her throat.

"Swallow it, slut. Take my cock down your throat, you nasty little whore - I know you can do it."

Mei fought not to gag, sliding her tongue along the underside of Olivier's cock as she gamely swallowed his cock deeper. Eventually, her nose was buried deep in his crotch as she managed to take his whole cock down her throat.

"That's it, slut. So good. Just like that." Olivier moaned as he started fucking her face, sliding his cock all the way out of her mouth, then burying it deep in her throat. Pounding his cock into her. He couldn't keep this up for long, and the sight of Mei deep-throating his cock as he fucked her face was sending the others close to the edge too.

Soon, Olivier started grunting and moaning, "Here it comes, slut. Swallow my cum, you little whore!"

Thrusting deep into her throat, his face contorted in ecstasy as he shot his load. We could see Mei's throat working as she obediently swallowed the spurts of hot cum. Troy was the next to fall, grabbing Mei's hair, yanking her mouth onto his cock just as he started spraying his load. Stretching her mouth wide to get as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, Mei tried hard to swallow it all, but she couldn't help some of the hot, gooey cum spilling over her chin. Neither Paul nor James were able to hold out any longer, both spraying Mei's face with cum while she was still trying to cope with Troy's load.

With her face covered in three men's cum, Mei looked every bit as nasty as she wanted us to treat her. Jenny, who'd been sitting with the rest of us watching rapt as she sipped champagne, licked her lips and walked over to Mei - kneeling alone now that her little bukkake group were off recovering and cleaning up. Blindfolded, handcuffed and with cum covering face, she looked infinitely desirable. Jenny evidently thought so too. Grabbing a handful of Mei's hair, she pulled on it hard enough to make her gasp. Jerking her head up as Jenny growled, viciously.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress," she stammered.

"Mmm, and we all enjoyed watching you, whore. You put on quite a show."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm pleased with you, little slut. So, as a reward for being such a good little whore, I'm going to let you cum as often as you want while you're being fucked. We've got another seven hours to go, so make the most of them, my precious little one."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, Mistress. I'll be a good slut."

"I know you will, honey." Jenny murmured, with genuine affection. She looked around at us, smiled and bent down, still looking at her spellbound audience as she started to lick the cum off her slut's face. Her soft, pink tongue lapped the cum off Mei's cheeks, lips and chin, into her own mouth. Both girls moaning softly at the nastiness of the act, until Jenny kissed Mei full on the lips. The two girls' tongues writhing together in the mixed cum as Jenny filled Mei's mouth with it, finally saying, "Swallow it, little bitch." We all watched Mei obey immediately, her throat working as the cum slid down.

"Well, Dave and Gary, I don't think these other guys are going to be much use to Mei for a little while, so I guess the two of you will just have to fuck her for me. Think you can handle that?"

The two grinned happily.

"Dave. Why don't you drag that slut over here and fuck her from behind while she sucks my cock for me?" Gary suggested, from the seat next to mine.

"Sounds like a plan." Dave went to fetch Mei, helping her to her feet as he murmured in her ear, "You're the hottest slut I've ever seen in my life, and I can't wait to fuck that lovely pussy you showed us earlier."

How Mei managed to retain any vestige of shyness by this point I'll never know, but she did, and blushed prettily at the praise.

"Hey, Jenny. What about me? Don't I get a fuck too?" I complained, only half-joking. I was very eager to fuck Mei, and had been ever since she licked her way along my body and promised me that perfect ass.

"Well, of course you get a fuck, sweetheart. I want you to fuck me while I watch your buddies using my sweet little slut. You don't mind, do you?" She grinned.

"Mmm, that sounds heavenly, lovely girl."

"Hold that thought, honey." She smiled as she came to stand in front of my chair.

"You don't mind if I get a little more comfortable, do you, sugar?" She asked in a sultry voice, as she started undoing the buttons of her blouse.

"Not at all. But, if you don't mind, leave the hat, stockings and high heels on, OK?"

"But, of course, honey," she grinned, "I always wear my uniform when I'm on duty."

She turned undressing into a mini-striptease for me. First peeling off the blouse slowly, letting it fall to the floor. Then turning around as she slowly undid the zipper of her skirt, wriggling it down over her hips, giving me a delighful view of her luscious ass. Still facing away from me, she slid the straps of her bra off the smooth, pale skin of her shoulders, finally turning to face me as she undid the clasp in front, letting it fall to the floor and freeing those fantastic, gravity-defying natural breasts (I can't stand fake tits, and had been very specific to Tony about my requirements in that regard). Still facing me, looking into my eyes, she slowly worked her thong over those curvaceous hips, revealing a smoothly shaven pussy decorated with only a thin strip of blond hair.

Meanwhile, the treatment Mei was getting was altogether rougher, just the way she liked it. Grabbing her cuffed hands, Gary guided them to his crotch.

"Take my cock out, slut."

Still blindfolded, her hands fumbled at his belt and zip as she undid them and reached in to free his rapidly swelling cock.

I swivelled my chair to face Gary's, putting up the arms to give Jenny plenty of room. I shucked off my shirt as Jenny knelt down in front of me, helping me out of my clothes until I sat there, naked, my cock hard and aching for release after all the hot action I'd been watching. Jenny smiled up at me, giving my cock a long, slow lick as she stood up. Turning around so that we could both watch the action in the other chair, she backed into my lap, easing her moist pussy lips over the head of my cock. Slowly sliding down with a satisfied sigh as my hard, hot shaft slid wetly into her tight cunt. Twisting, she murmured in my ear.

"You don't mind if we take it slow, do you? I love watching my little whore getting fucked."

"Not at all, I'm enjoying the show myself." I replied, reaching up to fondle Jenny's marvellous breasts - rolling and gently tugging her nipples, feeling them harden between my fingers as her breath caught in her throat. I started to rock back and forth, moving my cock gently inside her. Prolonging the pleasure as we both watched Mei with Dave and Gary.

Mei had Gary's cock in her hands now, and was stroking it - smearing his precum over the glistening head before raising her fingers to her lips to taste it. Dave, in the meantime, had stripped down, his cock hard in anticipation of fucking this hot, willing, submissive slut.

"What about it, you nasty little fuck-toy?" Gary asked, "Are you finally ready to get some cock in that hungry little cunt?"

"Oh God, yes," she moaned, "I need to be fucked."

"Hey, Dave. I want to see the slut's tits." Called Olivier from the other side of the plane.

"Good idea," he replied, "she doesn't look slutty enough when she doesn't have a cock in her mouth, does she? We'll soon fix that." Reaching around her from behind, Dave grabbed two handfuls of her blouse and ripped, tearing it open, buttons flying everywhere. Mei gasped as her blouse was torn into rags, and her bra opened to free her pert breasts, the bra itself dangling uselessy around her handcuffed arms.

"Oh God, you guys sure know how to treat a slut," Jenny moaned, her pussy clenching around my cock as she watched the hostess uniform reduced to shreds.

Dave yanked Mei's skirt up around her hips, before roughly bending her over, shoving her face into Gary's crotch.

"Lick it, slut. Worship that cock."

"That's it, slut. Kiss it for me, and maybe you'll get fucked soon."

"Ohhh, yes. God yes." She moaned, "I need it. I need a hard cock in me now."

"Then beg for it, whore." Dave growled from behind her, teasing her swollen pussy with just the tip of his cock, tormenting her with it as she kissed and licked at Gary's shaft.

"Please, please, please," she moaned, punctuating each word with a kiss on the cock in front of her. "I need it, please don't tease me. Give it to me, please."

Jenny started fucking me in earnest, long, slow strokes as she lifted herself up in my lap, grinding her hips down to take my cock deep inside her. Her eyes glued to the scene in front of her, watching her favourite slut getting teased, used and abused, and loving every second of it.

Dave reached up a hand and slapped Mei's ass, hard, making her gasp, and Jenny start to play with herself as she fucked me.

"Please what, slut? You're going to have to beg much better than that if you want a Master's cock in that hot little cunt. Now, beg for it, whore."

"Smack!", on the other cheek.

"Please, Master, fuck your slut. She needs it, Master. She needs your hard cock it her tight, wet cunt. Please fuck this whore, fuck her hard. Use me like the nasty, filthy little fuck-slave I truly am. Take me. Use my cunt. Fuck me, PLEASE!"

Fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of her ass, Dave drove his cock deep into Mei's dripping pussy in one, hard thrust. The sudden sensation made her gasp. A gasp that was quickly stifled as Gary grabbed her head and thrust his cock into her open mouth. The two of them settled into a rhythm, Dave's pounding shoving Mei's face into Gary's crotch, forcing her to deep-throat him with every hard thrust into her pussy. Gary's hands roamed over Mei's body as she swallowed his cock, pinching and twisting her nipples, grabbing the back of her head to force her head down even further.

"God, Jenny, your slut is so fucking tight," Dave moaned.

"Yes she is, she's a fantastic little fuck." Jenny moaned as she bounced up and down on my cock, fingering herself faster as I thrust deep inside her. "Pound her cunt for me, Dave. Fuck that slut hard. Use her like the filthy little whore she is."

It wasn't long before Dave and Gary both had to surrender to the inevitable. Dave's thrusts came faster and faster, and Gary was breathing hard.

"Dave, make this slut cum. I want her cumming while I shoot my load in her mouth," Gary moaned. I could feel how turned on this was making Jenny, and knew she wasn't going to last long either.

"Get ready, slut." Dave moaned, "Get ready to cum for me, you little cunt." Slamming into her - pounding her pussy as he neared his own climax. One final, massive thrust, and Dave slapped Mei's ass hard as he shoved his cock deep inside her.

"Now, slut. Cum for me. NOW!" Always the obedient slut, Mei screamed around a mouthful of cock as she felt Dave's cum shooting deep inside her pussy. Dave had timed things to perfection, and Gary started shooting his load deep in Mei's mouth at the same time. Mei came so hard I thought she was going to pass out, jets of hot cum shooting into her mouth and pussy at the same time. I felt Jenny's pussy gushing around my cock too as she moaned deeply, sent over the edge by her slut's performance.

Mei virtually collapsed. Her head in Gary's lap as she lay, twitching with the aftershocks of her massive orgasm. Gary stroked her hair gently as she sucked the last drops of cum from his softening cock.

It seemed that the others had recovered from their first round.

"Hey, Geoff." Troy called out, "Hurry up and fuck her ass, so the rest of us can take a turn."

"My thoughts exactly," I replied, as Jenny eased herself off my lap.

Dave and Gary led Mei back to the center of the plane. Someone had found a pair of scissors (how I love private jets), and was carefully cutting off the remains of Mei's blouse and bra. Dave helped her off with the skirt, and soon she was dressed the same as Jenny in her sweet little hat, stockings and high heels (plus the blindfold and handcuffs, of course).

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass now, my lovely little slut?" I murmured into her ear.

"Yesss, ohh yes. I want your cock in my ass, Geoff. Give it to me."

"Get down on your hands and knees."

She dropped to the floor, her lovely round ass raised invitingly as she waited to be fucked. I knelt down in front of her, my cock still drenched from Jenny's orgasm.

"Suck me, whore. Suck your Mistress' cum off my cock, then ask nicely and maybe I'll fuck that pretty little ass."

Mei set to with a will. Eagerly licking and slurping every trace of Jenny's juices off my cock, before starting to suck in earnest, swallowing my cock down her throat with each stroke.

Jenny, meanwhile, was looking after the rest of the guys. Kneeling in front of them, she was sucking each of their cocks in turn, while jerking a cock in each hand.

Mei's mouth was incredible. I could see now why all the guys had cum so quickly. But, I wanted to hold out for that tempting little ass.

"That's enough, slut, unless you want to swallow my cum too?" She grinned, wickedly.

"Mmmm, yes please, Sir. But first, won't you please fuck my ass?" She pouted, "I've been saving it up, just for you, Sir. It's so tight, and I want to feel you fill me up with this lovely cock. Please, Geoff. Please fuck my ass."

Very few things in this world turn me on as much as having a beautiful girl begging me to fuck her in the ass, but I wanted more - I wanted to really use this slut hard.

to be concluded...

Seneschal
Seneschal
30 Followers