Slut and How I Became One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

"So you enjoy being a slut who gets her ass fucked?" he enquired.

I nodded my headed and moaned out loud

"Fuck me in the ass!"

"Now you're a slut we'll need to show you how unfaithful sluts behave!" he smiled

I was so aroused being spoken to by him in this manner and in those words.

I never knew how powerful the right pillow talk could be.

"Show me what you want and I'll do it!" I said to my new cock master.

"Next we'll take my cock out of your ass and you'll suck my cock after it's been in your dirtbox! This is called ATM and it's something as a new slut you'll have to get used to!" he ordered

I came right there and then as he told me what depraved act I would be performing next.

He removed his cock from my ass and without any qualms whatsoever I took his huge monster cock into my willing mouth, licking and sucking his cock like some drug crazed porn star.

As his cock hit the back of my throat, the first violent spurt of his orgasm throbbed inside my mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot creamy seed splashed inside my mouth and slid down my throat. I gulped the alpha male cream down into my stomach feeling the hot seed squirm its way down inside me. I looked up into my lover's eyes with his cock still in my mouth. He Held his semi erect cock by the base and slid it out of my mouth. Still looking into his eyes I smiled at him awaiting his approval for my depraved act of obedience. He looked down at me and smiled saying.

"You're going to be a very good obedient slut who loves her work!" he laughed.

I stroked his cock gently as I nodded in agreement. He lay down on the bed beside me and we held each other, stroking each other's flesh until we were ready to fuck once again. It must have been almost an hour of stroking and discovering each other's bodies when he eased between my stockinged legs and slowly slid his cock into my well fucked unfaithful pussy. I wrapped my fishnet clad legs around his back and we made what can only be described as tender love. Kissing each other as we slowly rocked hips, I could feel my orgasm building up into its explosive rhythm. His cock was banging at my cervix, preparing it to receive his seed, when he softly whispered into my ear.

"I'm going to come deep in your pussy!" as his tongue caressed my earlobe. I could feel my cervix opening accepting his masculine seed as my legs tightened their grip around his broad back as he emptied his spunk deeper than any man had emptied into me before. I grabbed my breasts forcefully as he continued to spew his hot seed deep into my willing womb. He kissed me passionately as the last waves of my orgasm simmered down to a level of normality. I placed one hand on his head and the other around his shoulder as I kissed him tenderly with his softening cock still inside me. As we lay in each other's arms sexually spent, he whispered that I could not go back now, that my life from now on would always be different. I was now a hot slut wife and my husband was now cuckold. These words at the time didn't really mean anything to me as things progressed the exact meaning became understandable. He told me he would teach me things about my new life and that he would introduce my husband and I into the cuckold lifestyle by fucking me as my husband watched. This aroused me immensely as I stroked his flaccid cock back to life. He informed me that things would never be the same with my husband, but how I reacted would either improve our marriage or be the downfall of it. I love my husband very much and asked him how I could make it better for my husband and me.

He looked me square in the eye and said.

"No matter what you do or how you feel, you must always be honest with each other. Tonight when you return to his bed, you must tell him every detail. The cuckold husband loves to hear about his slut wife's infidelity, so you must be honest and reward him with all of the details." He said in a calm soothing voice.

"I would like to see you again if you want too?" I said with a little smile.

"We will repeat this experience but next time it must be in front of your husband, so you can either both come here or I if you wish will come to your house and fuck you as he watches!"

Leaning toward his face I whispered.

"Then that is what we'll do!" I said as I kissed him goodnight.

I climbed off the bed and slipped my skirt over my stockinged thighs, then placed my arms inside the blouse and began to fasten the buttons.

I leant over onto the bed and gave him a long lingering kiss and thanked him for introducing me to this bizarre sexual lifestyle.

"You're welcome!" he said "We'll need to get you more slutty underwear if you're going to be a proper slut hotwife!" he smiled "We can choose some at the weekend for our next fuck!"

I left him naked on the bed as I gathered up my belongings and headed out to my car for the drive home. My mind was swirling with what I had just done. I'd willingly let another man enter my pussy. I'd willingly let another come inside me and I'd willingly let another fuck my ass! I was unsure at this stage if hubby would be able to handle the events that had occurred but the one definite in all this was there was no turning back. I loved being fucked and unfaithful. I actually enjoyed being fucked up the ass and I'd never enjoyed sex so much before or experienced such a large cock. I was hooked. I was officially an unfaithful fuck slut and I loved every aspect of it so far and hopefully if hubby accepted it, I would be enjoying a lot more of it!

My mind was never on the journey as I seemed to be driving on autopilot, reminiscing of the exciting night of sex I'd just endured. It was a little bit startling to realize I had pulled up onto my drive as I turned off the car engine. Looking into the house it appeared that all of the main lights were off so I went inside and quietly climbed the stairs to find my husband lying in bed in the fetal position. I removed my skirt, blouse and shoes and climbed into bed wearing only the lingerie my lover had just fucked me in. I slid under the duvet when hubby turned toward me and kissed me gently.

Stroking my stockinged thigh he slowly moved his hand toward my raw pussy and felt the squelching warm seed my lover had left inside me.

"You fucked him?" hubby asked.

I just nodded my head in agreement as hubby pushed two fingers inside my drenched quim.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked rather sheepishly.

"He fucked me with his huge cock and made me come over and over again. He came in my mouth, in my pussy and he fucked my ass and came inside there also!" I regaled

Hubby's face flushed as I held his hard rampant cock. In all our years together hubby's cock had never been this hard.

"He came shopping with me for this outfit at lunchtime and fingered me in the changing rooms!" I smiled.

Hubby was in a state of shock at this point, looking at my lingerie clad body, pushing his fingers in and out of my unfaithful cunt. I opened my legs wide to allow him more access to my pussy, when the strong scent of sex filled the bedroom. Hubby pushed me back onto the bed and moved his head down to my pussy. Smelling my pussy he ensured his nostrils were filled with the scent of my own orgasm and the strong musk from the seed of my lover's masculine discharge. As he breathed the sexual scent, he flicked out his tongue at my hypersensitive pussy. His tongue nestled between my swollen pussylips as he began to lick my lover's seed from my gaping cunt. My fleshy lips shivered as his tongue slithered across my sensitive skin, eating all of the masculine seed from my pussy. This was a bonus I never envisaged! Hubby cleaned my pussy to perfection then slithered his tongue around the rim of my asshole and began to lick my lover's seed from newly fucked ass.

I held my tits as hubby licked my asshole clean of all of my lover's spunk.

"I will fuck him again, but this time you can watch, and when he is finished with me, you can lick all of his manly seed from both of my holes!" I smiled in a dreamlike state as hubby nodded obediently and continued to rim my ass. What seemed like at least thirty of this I decided to reward hubby with entry to my pussy. He moved up the bed and awkwardly slid his cock into my stretched pussy. Hubby's breath smelled and tasted of my lover's cock. I licked his lips and tongued his mouth, tasting as much of my lover as possible. Hubby frantically fucked my pussy and within seconds emptied his load deep inside me. I smiled at hubby and sternly said.

"You can go back down there and clean all of that up! When he fucks me next my pussy must be fresh and clean for him!"

Hubby obediently returned between my legs and like a kitten with cream, he lapped at my pussy, licking every drop of his own spunk out of my satisfied honeypot.

This was the beginning of wonderful lifestyle!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers
12