Slut: And So It Begins Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,865 Followers

I climbed off the floor unsteadily and tottered on my glass high heels in to the computer room. The plastic cock was still suction cupped to the chair as I scooped a little of Alan's spunk from my gaping ass and smeared the dollop on the plastic cock. Picking up my iPhone, I set it to camera and positioned myself at the plastic cock with my tongue on the cock, licking Alan's cum off the toy. I clicked away snapping pics of my tongue and lips on the cock and eventually my mouth shrouding the phallic replacement.

Next I spread my legs revealing my shaved pussy and clicked a few images. Placing the cock at my pussy I slowly eased down on the cock, taking photos as the cock buried itself inside me. This was arousing me deliciously as I eased off the cock and placed the tip to my asshole. The spunk in my asshole slid over the cock, making the perfect spunk lubricant as it smoothed a path for the eight inch life like cock.

I clicked a few snaps of the cock on the way in, then found the entire length embedded in my asshole. I was experiencing as much pleasure from anal penetration as I would from vaginal penetration. Having two cocks double penetrating me was something I was now desperately looking forward to!

With cock vibrating in my ass, I began to write the following text.

"Here are photos and clothes sizes you requested. Looking forward to stripping for you and your friends the being fucked in every hole by all of you x"

Attaching the photos I pressed send then stroked my clitoris to orgasm as my plastic cock satisfied my new found lust for anal pleasure. For the first time in my life a gush of female ejaculate burst from my pussy, shocking and surprising me with the severe pleasure this was providing.

My phone pinged telling me I had a new message. Opening the text I saw it was from Alan.

"Great pics babe. I will be round in thirty minutes to fuck you again. Change in to some sexy black underwear!"

The rush of sexual excitement had my pussy and ass tingling at the prospect of Alan's magnificent cock. I squirmed on the plastic cock, moaning loudly.

"Fuck me Alan!" I uttered as another orgasm surged through me. As my panting dissipated, I climbed off the plastic cock, unhooking my stockings from my garter straps and headed upstairs for a quick shower and change.

Drying myself with a huge warm towel, my skin felt alive and tingling. Smoothing coconut oil into my skin, I looked at my shiny naked reflection, proud at how I looked and feeling very sexy that my body would arouse a young stud like Alan.

I began to select my black fuck me outfit for Alan's pleasure.

I placed on the bed a soft pvc looking garter belt with six straps. I pulled my matching quarter cup pvc bra with a pair of black sheer seamed stockings to complete my lingerie. I chose not to wear any panties or a thong as he'd fucked my ass earlier and seemed pointless hiding my shaved mound under any garments.

Placing the lingerie on my body, I walked over to my wardrobe and picked a pair of soft black leather thigh length boots with a five inch spiked heel. I wanted Alan to know that I was his kinky little slut, so the boots and lingerie seemed appropriate. Zipping the boots into place I looked in the mirror and almost orgasmed at the cumslut look reflecting back at me. I half turned in the mirror admiring my just fucked bubble butt ass and the way the lingerie and boots made me look such a dirty whore.

I walked past my bedroom window to go downstairs and wait for Alan to come and fuck me. As I paraded past the window, I saw Alan, sitting in his garden, staring up at me with a huge grin plastered across his face.

I smiled back at him, stroking my erect right nipple as I did so.

Alan nodded at me approvingly and stood up from his seat, then headed inside his house. He was coming round to fuck me now!

I headed downstairs to greet him, but before his arrival I decided to give the plastic cock a quick clean.

Picking up the cock I rushed into the downstairs toilet and gave the cock a quick rinse in the small wash basin. My doorbell rang as I went to open the door decked out like a cumslut in slutty sexy black lingerie with an eight inch plastic cock in my hand.

"Are you coming in to fuck me?" I smiled, waving the eight inch plastic cock close to my hairless pussy.

"Too fucking right I am. This time I think we'll give your pussy lots of attention!" He stated in an authoritative tone.

"I hope my mouth and ass also get some of attention from your big hard cock!" I replied as his willing slut.

"Let's go to your bedroom. I want to own your pussy and ass in your husbands bed!" he smiled stroking my erect nipples.

The thought of being fucked in my marital bed by someone other than my husband was a huge turn on.

The butterflies in my stomach were bouncing around inside me, matching the electric tingling sensations my pussy and ass were experiencing.

"Oh yes! Fuck this cheating slut in the bed where her husband fucked her!" I said almost salivating with lust.

"You can walk up the stairs with that plastic cock wedged in your tight cunt!" Alan snarled, again making my stomach flip with sexual desire.

I knelt on the stairs with my stocking and thigh length booted legs wide apart. Holding my ass cheeks, I spread them as far apart as was possible revealing my wet shaved slit and puckered asshole.

"You stick in me!" I pleaded turning my face back toward him, both my eyes and voice imploring him to use me as his cumslut.

Alan moved the head of the plastic cock between my spread legs, gently dipping the head into my ass then sliding the sex toy down my crack and inside my tight hungry pussy.

I gently nibbled on my bottom lip as a long sexual moan exhaled from mouth.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" I groaned squirming on the eight inch cock, buried in my pussy up to the realistic balls. I gripped the cock with my pussy walls and began to walk up the stairs with the cock sticking out of my stretched hole.

Alan walked behind me, enjoying the view of his slut with a cock buried deep inside her.

My ass swayed as I climbed each step, my pussy gripping the cock, as my thigh length bots swished with each movement.

"Get some of those long gloves!" Alan ordered "I want my slut to look the part of a dirty cheating cumslut whore!"

His words aroused me. It was obvious I had a latent subservient and exhibitionist streak.

I was enthralled being treat this way. If only my husband had done this I wouldn't be climbing up my stairs, heading to my bedroom for my second fucking from Alan's cock.

I was excited to be wanted sexually by a hard young cock. The boundaries had been pushed back now and my future was destined to be a cumslut for hard cocks.

As we reached the top of the stairs Alan told me kneel down on all fours. The plastic cock was still embedded in my pussy as I shuddered with delight at the stretching the cock was providing. Alan slid the cock out of my pussy and placed the pussy soaked sex toy straight up my ass.

My breath left my body in one long moan as the cock filled my anal cavity. Alan turned the vibrator on and watched as I squirmed with the large cock in my ass oscillating deliciously.

"I'll fuck your cheating slut pussy while that cock is up your ass! It will get you used to having more than one cock inside you simultaneously!" He smiled "Now crawl to your marital bed where I will defile your husbands wife! Make sure the cock stays up your ass!"

"Oh yes please!" I pleaded "Fuck me and make me your slut!" I panted obediently.

I crawled along the landing floor, into my bedroom, finally resting my head and tits on the bed.

Alan had removed his shorts and t-shirt revealing his young buff body. His huge hard cock was protruding from groin, throbbing and pulsing, waiting to slide inside me.

Alan lay on the bed and said.

"Climb up here and slide your whore pussy on my cock!"

Being a subservient slut was my ultimate sexual activity and I shook with unbridled lust, burning for his cock to be inside me. I straddled his thighs, holding the cock in my ass in place as I positioned my wet tight pussy over the tip of rampant young cock.

His cock slid inside me, causing me to moan and squirm as I began to ride his cock. The vibrations from the sex toy in my ass were pulsing the thin wall between my pussy and ass, causing Alan's cock to vibrate also. This was such a horny sensation and one I'd never experienced before. I could feel an orgasm begin its impulsive journey between my ass and pussy as the real cock and fake cock pleasured like I never thought possible. Alan squeezed my tits harshly which only added to exquisite experience. His thumb and forefinger began to twist my nipples forcefully as my orgasm burst through me, panting deliriously as a surprising gush of female ejaculate burst from my pussy.

I panted and sobbed my way through my orgasm, feeling sensations new to me as the young cock took me to orgasmic heights I never thought existed. The orgasm continued and broke up into segments as the orgasm became multi.

I felt as though I was about to faint with sexual pleasure, riding Alan's cock and screaming almost.

"Fuck me! I'm your cumslut!"

Alan smirked looking at the orgasmic expressions twisting my face.

"I'm going to come in your mouth and you wont brush your teeth so when your husband comes home he will taste my cock and spunk on your lips and breath!" He smiled delighted with himself.

"Oh fuck yeah! Give me your hot spunk and let me swallow all of your seed!" I pleaded.

"You're such a dirty cheating cumslut!" Alan snarled as I rode his cock.

"I'm your dirty cheating cumslut!" I panted "Fuck me and give me your spunk!"

I could feel Alan's cock twitch as he growled.

"I'm going to come Slut! Suck the spunk out of my cock!" He demanded.

I jumped off his cock with the sex toy still in my ass, kneeling at his right hand side with my legs splayed wide open. My lips slid over his beautiful cock as the first bursting spurt hit the back of my throat. Spurt after glorious spurt hit the back of my throat as my tongue snaked around his exploding cock. I maintained eye contact throughout, watching Alan's face as he emptied inside my mouth.

Alan smiled a contented smile as he ordered.

"Swallow all of my load for your limp dicked husband to taste later!"

I groaned with his deflating cock in my mouth. Alan's cock slid out of my mouth bring a little residue of white creamy young seed.

"Lick my cock and balls clean!" He ordered.

As a new obedient slut I carried out his wishes to the letter of the law.

"When your husband is next out, throw on some slut lingerie then text me to come round and fuck you!" He said "And next time you can tongue my ass!"

Alan climbed off the bed, putting his shorts and t-shirt back on. Looking down me laying on the bed sexually contented he said.

"You're a beautiful woman, but you're a much better dirty cheating cumslut whore!"

He turned on his heels and walked down the stairs and out of my house, with his youthful swagger bounding from my home like a strutting peacock.

I squirmed with sexually ecstasy at his arrogance and choice of words, putting this subservient slut firmly in her place. At last a real man to use me for his sexual pleasure!

I was officially his cum swallowing cheating cock whore!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,865 Followers
12