Slut: And So It Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to spunk in your mouth slut!"

"Take my cock you dirty slut!"

These were just some of the phrases said to me as the two huge cocks defiled my married holes.

I screamed Yes! To every single line spoken, trying to get the spunk out of their cocks and inside me.

They could deposit the spunk in any hole they wished, as long as their loads emptied somewhere inside me.

I felt Ray's cock twitch first as a heavy spurt of his hot seed warmed the inner walls of my ass.

Thrusting and spurting, his cock emptied his entire load deep in my ass. I orgasmed gratefully as Ray's cock continued to fuck my ass in his post orgasmic bliss.

His erection began to deplete, as he carefully unplugged his cock from my ass.

My gaping asshole enjoyed the cool air of freedom, as a little trickle of spunk seeped out of my ass, covering Steve's cock as he continued stretching my pussy with wondercock!

Steve looked me in the eye and smiled.

"I'm about to come in your mouth slut!" He snarled.

I jumped off his huge weapon and knelt before him. He held his throbbing cock at my lips as I held my head back and opened my mouth ready for the downpour. The head of his cock rested on my tongue as the most unbelievable amount of spunk I've ever encountered, began to spew into my cock hungry mouth.

Steve was a one man bukkake party, flooding my swallowing throat with so much hot creamy seed.

My tongue was rolling around the huge glans, as his salty seed poured down my throat.

Without any contact to my pussy, ass or tits, I achieved a fabulous orgasm just swallowing Steve's spunk.

All of the guys surrounded me now, expecting me to clean their semi erect cocks, which as a good dirty slut I willingly obliged.

"You can have both outfits babe!" Mark said "Are you interested in coming round once a fortnight for a gloryhole session?"

"How about once a week!" I smiled.

"Do you want more guys?" Mark enquired.

"Whatever you think lover!" I smiled holding Ray's now erect black cock "They'll all wear condoms but can come on my face and tits!" I declared.

"I'll fuck you at your home when I'm making a delivery!" Ray smiled positioning me to slide his black cock in my pussy.

"I'll be dressed waiting for you and looking forward to it Ray!" I smiled, feeling his large cock fill my pussy, throwing my stockinged legs around his muscular black back.

"I heard the Postman always comes twice!" I joked as Ray fucked my slut pussy with my first ever black cock.

I love being a slut!

12