Slut: And So It Begins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick sat in Alan's chair with his beautiful hard young cock pointing upwards. I straddled his thighs and slid slowly onto his rock hard erection. Mel returned his hard cock to my asshole and both young men began to fuck me furiously.

As fabulous as this sensation was, I knew these young guys would not last much longer.

My assumption was correct as I felt both cocks twitch and erupt inside me only seconds apart.

The spurting throbbing cocks were providing me with a delectable multi orgasm, causing me to almost scream with passion.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" repeatedly.

The two cocks slid out of me, as I climbed off Nick, sexually satisfied.

Alan looked really pleased with himself, sharing his slut with his friends and the three guys looked as though it was all a dream.

We relaxed for a while with the guys taking turns to play with my tits and finger me, which resulted with each of the guys fucking my pussy and ass once more, before calling it a day.

I lay on my sofa, sexually drained watching three young men dressed then leave, with each of the guys thanking me for a wonderful experience.

Alan stayed naked and guided the guys out of my house. When he returned to the lounge he smiled looking down at me and said.

"Lets get you cleaned up, teeth brushed and a retouch of make-up. I need to get you in your husbands bed and fuck you all night!"

"Shall I wear this slut outfit for bed?" I smiled.

12