Slut at the Supermarket

Story Info
A naughty girl has a thrilling trip to the supermarket.
1.3k words
4.16
58.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed a sigh of relief as she walked out the door of her office. Work had been very testing for her and she needed to free up some tension. She headed down the road towards town, her heels click-clacking as she moved. She looked quite conservative in her uniform, she wore tights and a knee length pencil skirt with a fitted shirt buttoned up over her ample cleavage. No one would know to look at her that she was a cock hungry whore who wore no panties and craved cock in any hole. As she headed into the supermarket and picked up a basket, she looked round at the other shoppers. A tall, fair haired man caught her eye as he walked by, then disappeared down the wine aisle. She smiled to herself, the mood she was in made her think of cock and she wondered what his would feel like if he thrust it into her now damp pussy.

She walked round the supermarket searching for items on her shopping list. She felt a vibration against her leg, her phone buzzed and she reached to get it out of her coat pocket. It was a text.

"Slut, you better have your toy with you. I don't care where you are, go and put it up your tight wet cunt immediately."

It was her master, the filthy bastard that made her ache for his cock. Her pussy tingled and her nipples stiffened just from reading his text. She turned around and headed towards the toilets, she was an obedient slut and her vibrating egg was in her handbag, charged and ready to buzz her into a mind blowing orgasm. She locked herself in a cubicle and took off her shoes, she slid her tights down her long slender legs and put them in her bag. The filthy slut spread her legs and parted her swollen, slick pussy lips slipping in the egg inside her. As she did so she realised she didn't have the remote for the toy, her master did. Had he realised this? What was the point of it being inside her if she couldn't switch it on? He couldn't know where she was, could he? The text had said he didn't care where she was. Confused but still excited she put her heels back on and opened a few buttons of her shirt to make her cleavage visible, then headed back out to the store to complete her shopping.

As she walked she couldn't help but look round too see if she could see her master, she was so busy scanning the aisles and searching faces, she let out a gasp as the egg started vibrating violently in her pussy. She stopped and gripped the shelf of yoghurts in front of her, a elderly lady stopped to ask her if she was ok, but all she could do was nod as she knew if she opened her mouth more gasps and groans would escape her. Shivers of pleasure ran up and down her body as the toy drove her wild. She felt another buzzing now, it was coming from her phone again.

"Keep moving," the text simply said.

He was here.

She took a deep breath in and then carried on sauntering around the shelves of food. As she walked she could feel pussy juice running out of her cunt and down her thighs, all she could think of was cock filling her up and stretching her open. She would love to be bent over and given a good hard fucking against one of the racks in front of her. As she cornered the next aisle she came face to face with the fair haired man that had caught her eye earlier. He smile at her and then walked on by. She thought of his cock again and wondered what he would think of her if he knew what a dirty bitch she was? Her phone buzzed again, bringing her thoughts back to her master.

"Go back to the toilets, go into a cubicle but do not lock the door," the message read.

She nearly came as she read it, he was coming for her. She rushed to the toilets, desperate to feel his rock hard tool inside her, she loved getting her rewards for being a good girl. She went into the end cubicle, pushed the door to and left it unlocked as he'd told her, she took off her coat and pulled up her skirt ready for him to take her. She heard the buzz of her phone.

"Bend over the toilet you filthy whore."

She did as she was told, her clit was now so swollen, she'd probably cum as soon as she felt the tip of his cock against her lips. She heard footsteps coming towards her cubicle, her breathing quicken with anticipation of what was about to happen. The door opened but she didn't turn round, she stayed where she was, legs parted and ready, obeying his request. The door clicked as he locked it, she listened to every sound, desperate for the moment his shaft would plunge into her. His belt buckle opened, his zip pulled down, the ruffle of his pants dropping to his ankles. Finally the head of his tool rubbed against her lips and she gripped the toilet lid, trying her best not to scream with pleasure. She pushed herself back towards him, urging him to pull the egg out and fuck her pussy, instead he carried on teasing her with his dick, rubbing himself against her pussy lips and clit. She bit down on her bottom lip, she wanted to command him to fuck her, but she couldn't tell him what to do she had to follow his orders, he was in charge.

He dropped to his knees and ran his tongue from her clit, over her pussy to her tight arse hole. She pushed her ass further into his face as he made her wet and ready for him, his cock was so hard he was now desperate to give the slut what she wanted. Silence fell between them both as they heard the sound of footsteps coming into the toilets, a cubicle door slammed shut and then the sound of another woman peeing. Now he was really going to test her.

He guided his tool towards her ass and slowly pushed himself inside her. She managed to muffle a scream of pleasure as he entered her and started to thrust his shaft, all the way in up to his nuts, then back out again. As he fucked her she started to cum, she let out her moans and groans as quietly as she could, not noticing the sound of the tap running at the sink. As the sound of the hand dryer kicked in he picked up the pace and fucked her hard wanting to share in her orgasm. He drove his solid tool into her ass hard, he gripped her hips and gave her all he had. His cock exploded inside her and filled her tight hole with his creamy cum as they both gasped, he carried on thrusting gently until she had his whole load inside her.

She collapsed against the toilet as he pulled his cock out of her, the egg stopped buzzing inside her as he pulled his pants back on. She stood up and turned round, but as she did her mouth dropped open in surprise. It wasn't her master that had been fucking her ass, but the fair haired man she'd seen shopping. He smiled at her and nodded his head then turned and let himself out of the cubicle.

She sat down on the toilet, dazed and confused, when the buzz of her phone brought her out of her thoughts.

"You dirty whore, you let a stranger fuck your arse... you need to be punished. Now take your toy out of your cunt and walk outside to my car. Do not put your tights back on, I want to seem cum running down your thighs by the time you get here slut."

He'd set her up. And now he wanted to punish her.

She felt a flutter of excitement in her cunt as she quickly pulled her skirt down and put her coat on. She had been a very naughty slut.