Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes!" Brandi growled "Fuck my ass!" she snarled, demanding Yani put his cock in her ass.

Yani didn't need any further encouragement as he nudged his cock slowly in to her puckered ring. I watched as my wife's tight asshole wrapped itself around the head of the enormous cock. There was no way she would be able to take this length in her ass. Yani slid the black snake into my wife's ass as she panted lustfully. Inch by inch the black cock slid further and deeper in to her stretched ass. I've never heard Brandi moan so passionately as the two black cocks filled her holes. I turned the camera video on to record this incredible event as the black cock slid deeper inside her ass. Her arousal was so great that she planted her mouth on Dex's, swirling her tongue, slut like around his own and his thick black lips. Both black cocks were sliding in and out of her holes as she groaned in to Dex's mouth. Yani slid his length balls deep into Brandi's ass and she let out the most sensual moan I've ever heard. The moan sounded of pure pleasure, as she rocked her hips while both cocks fucked her. She panted lustfully that she was coming.

"Take these cocks white whore!" Yani said smiling as he fucked her ass.

Dex thrust upwards forcing her to let out a deep breath as his cock banged at her cervix.

"Fuck me!" She panted "Shoot your loads inside me. Give me your seed!" She begged.

"No fucking way slut! You're swallowing these loads!" Dex snarled forcefully.

Yani removed his cock from my wife's ass, leaving her tight hole now gaping wide from the stretching he had just giving her. He stroked his cock as Dex lifted Brandi off his cock. They placed her kneeling on the cold tiled floor and jerked their cocks into her face, sometimes slapping their cocks off her face.

"Swallow my spunk you white bitch!" Dex said as his cock twitched and a huge thick globule of white creamy spunk splashed across my wife's face. She hungrily opened her mouth as the next four powerful spurts filled her mouth. She swallowed every drop he gave her, then gently licked and sucked his still large cock head. Yani tapped her on the head saying.

"Time for some ATM white slut!" And stuck his hard exploding cock into her hungry slut mouth.

His huge balls twitched as they emptied in to Brandi's mouth. I could see her swallowing eagerly as she sucked on his cock so much, her cheeks began to hollow. Licking his deflating cock, she smiled at me and said.

"That was fucking awesome! I need more cock!" She snapped "Get the bouncer and a couple of his guys. I want all holes filled now!" She demanded still panting breathlessly and shaking from the intense pleasure the two black guys had provided. Yani went out of the toilet saying he would be back in a minute. Brandi sat on the disabled toilet with her legs apart showing her gaping shaved pussy with her cum clearly visible as it ran down her thighs. Her latex dress was up around her waist, with her breasts scooped out of the top. Her breathing was beginning to return to some kind of normal when the door burst open and Yani was followed in by three of the black bouncers, including the one at the entrance who was trying finger Brandi's ass on the way in. Brandi smiled at her new guests, opening her latex stockinged legs wide and sliding a finger into her just fucked pussy. Standing up, she smiled at the guys, walked over to the wash basin, pushing her alabaster ass high in the air, she turned her head back to the guys and said.

"Who is fucking me first? Any hole you want?" She smiled licking her naughty lips as she placed her hands on her buttocks and again pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her sweet bald slit and just fucked asshole.

"She is a hot white slut Yani!" Said the bouncer from the door.

"Wait till you fuck the white bitch. She is one dirty married whore!" Yani said smiling.

His words were arousing Brandi as she squirmed with delight at his description. I must admit the erotic charge of the situation was turning me on immensely.

Brandi reached out to grab the cock of the guy on her left.

"Take your cock out and let me suck while one of these guys fucks me!" She said almost smiling with half closed lust crazed eyes. The unzipped his trousers and unfurled an even bigger cock than the twins. This was easily longer than ten inches with large veins coursing along the length. He held it Brandi's lips as she kissed the cock as though she was kissing his lips. Tiny little pecks and flicks of her tongue as she held the huge throbbing meat, stroking the shaft slowly and deliberately, gently nibbling the head of the black snake. Her mouth opened and she fed at least six inches of the black cock into her mouth, sucking hard on the cock as her mouth created a vacuum around the black shiny beast. He groaned loudly and said in a loud deep voice.

"Man this white slut sure can suck black dick!" He smiled looking down at Brandi pleasuring his cock. "You're one lucky white dude fucking a slut as fine as this!" He continued.

The bouncer who tried to finger Brandi's ass earlier moved right up to her buttocks with his erect huge cock in his hand he guided the monster phallus between Brandi's butt cheeks and began to rub his length around her asshole and up and down her smooth slit. She stopped sucking the cock for a moment as she pleaded with the guy to give her his cock. The guy grinned holding what appeared to be another ten inch cock and said.

"Tell which hole you want my black cock to fuck!" He sneered spitting saliva directly on to his ebony cock.

"Fuck all my holes!" Brandi panted now overcome with lust.

"I'll fuck your ass then cum inside your tight white married pussy!" He said looking in me in the with more than a hint of menace. I nodded subserviently to him as he spat directly on Brandi's asshole, something which made my slut wife squirm and moan with obvious sexual delight. He placed his huge cock at her sphincter and began to slowly feed his cock into her asshole. She made a moaning laughing sound as his cock opened her sphincter.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She moaned softly "Fuck my white ass!" She pleaded.

The guy slid more of his length inside her ass as she continued to moan and beg him to fuck her ass.

"I'm gonna bang this white ass good bitch!" He growled aggressively "Then I'm gonna bust my nut in your tight slut pussy!"

Brandi began to roll her hips and fuck his cock, twerking almost as she pleasures the huge black mamba.

"Damn this cheating slut is one dirty whore!" He grinned as my wife fucked his cock.

She returned to sucking the other guys cock who was now on the verge of coming due to the eroticness of the situation.

"Suck all of the cum out of my pipe!" He snarled as my wife expertly licked and sucked his cock to orgasm. As the first spurt entered her closed mouth, she began to suck creating a vacuum which provided a pleasure he'd never experienced.

"Fuck yeah swallow my load bitch!" He snarled as his orgasm continued, filling Brandi's throat with hot salty black mans seed. Her eyes were rolling with desire as she sucked the man juice from her victim as his friend stretched her hungry cock crazy ass. Her own orgasm was on it's way just as the guy's semi erect cock slid from her mouth. Panting ferociously she began uttering.

"Fuck my ass!" Continuously.

The guy removed his cock from her ass and rammed it forcibly into her drenched pussy. Two long thrusts provided Brandi with a surprising squirting orgasm. Female ejaculation shot out of her pussy and splashed on the floor. Moaning and panting with sexual delight, her legs began to shake and almost give way. Black guy held her waist as he fucked her pussy, pounding her stretched cunt like no tomorrow.

"I'm gonna bust my nut in your cunt whore!" The bouncer snarled.

"Fuck my white married pussy!" Brandi said for effect, continuing with "Fuck me like my husband can't and give me your hot seed!" That was about as much as he could take as he held Brandi's waist quite tightly slammed his cock deep inside her pussy, holding it there until he'd emptied his entire load inside her. There was so much come, that it began to slither out of her pussy. A thick globule fell from her pussy and landed on the hard tiled floor. The guy pulled out his glistening semi erect cock, showing an elaborate amount of Brandi's pussy juice glistening on his black snake.

As he stepped away from Brandi, his seed began to leak out of her. Brandi pushed the palm of her hand over her gaping pussy and collected the sperm pouring from her swollen pussy. Taking the palm full of spunk she smeared it on her lips and began to lick it off. Licking the black mans sperm up she looked at me and smiled as her tongue rolled around the thick sticky fluid. The last guy stepped forward smiling. He looked at Brandi as she smiled back him. He unzipped his trouser and the biggest she had ever seen sprang from crotch area. It must have been twelve inches long without any exaggeration. It was enormous and made the other cocks look small in comparison.

Brandi's eyes lit up at the magnificent sight before her. She reached out to touch it, pulling the guy closer to her as she began to kiss and lick the cock. Try as she might she couldn't get her mouth around the cock. The guy smiled and whispered to Brandi.

"You gonna take all this cock in your ass now baby. When it's inside you then you're my slut! Understand bitch?" He snarled.

Brandi looked at the guy and nodded obediently such was her lust. The guy grinned and moved behind Brandi.

"Hold those ass cheeks open bitch! You're my whore now!" He smiled.

His enormous cock slid between Brandi's stretched cheeks as inch by inch the enormous cock began to fill her asshole. Brandi was sobbing with pain, sexual delight and unexplainable ecstasy.

"I'm your slut! Please fuck me!" She begged as the whites of her eyes rolled over such was her pleasure. She began to orgasm , but this orgasm was slow burning as the intensity increased. With each thrust her sexual pleasure heightened. Her legs were shaking as the orgasm increased, she was experiencing a multiple orgasm brought on by the invading black snake. Her inner muscles of her pussy and ass were oscillating sending ripples of pleasure up the entire length of his cock. He'd never fucked a woman who could not only take his length but milk his cock in such a fashion. Brandi writhed on his cock as his cock began to explode in side her asshole. She had never felt such pleasure as his huge cock emptied his enormous load deep into her bowels.

"Take my load whore!" The guy almost screamed as he noticed his huge balls deep in my wife's asshole.

As his cock finished spurting, he removed it from my wife's ass and smacked her buttocks quite sharply. She flinched smiling at the playful smack, absolutely siated with the pleasure she'd received.

The last guy turned to me handing over a business.

"Man anytime this whore needs black dick, you just give ole Jamal a call and me and the brothers will be round to give this cheating white slut just what she needs!" He smiled as he smacked Brandi's ass once more.

"And if you want us to whore out the bitch, we can do that too!" He winked, obviously stating the pimping bit for effect.

"We'll let this little lady clean up and give you guys a minute to yourselves, then Yani will escort you off the premises." The bouncer guy explained.

All of the guys left the toilet and Yani said.

"I'll be right outside when you need me."

My wife turned on the cold water tap and sprinkled the cool water onto her red hot pussy and ass. She pinged her black shiny latex dress back in to place, making sure her pussy and ass were covered. Placing her breasts, with her nipples still vastly erect, back in to her dress, she moved her breasts so they sat perfectly in the skintight garment. Looking at her flushed orgasmic reflection she smiled and turned to me, looking as sexy as she had ever done.

"Honey that was sensational. Thank you for letting me fuck those black guys!" She smiled "Those cocks were fantastic. Lets go home and you can fuck any hole you want! They should have shrank back to size by the time we get home!" She sniggered.

"Sounds like a plan!" I smiled "Plus we can watch this video of the guys fucking you while you fuck me!" I said giving her the surprise that it was all recorded, as I tapped my iPhone.

"Oh fuck yeah Honey, I want to see those cocks sticking it to me!" She smiled "Let's get home. I need to be made love too and feel like a lady again!"

"As long as you keep the outfit on!" I smiled.

12