Slut Chonicles 02

Story Info
#25 Spankings from Sam.
2.9k words
3.92
8.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart beat frantically in my chest as I sat in the parking lot checking my hair in the mirror once more. I was nervous, the most nervous I'd ever been. I answered another ad on Craigslist, of course I was nervous. I shook my head; still in disbelief I was actually doing this. But it couldn't be that bad. I liked spankings after all. I pulled out my cellphone and texted him.

I'm here

I reapplied my lip gloss and waited for his reply. I stared around the parking lot of the hotel we'd agreed to meet at. The phone vibrated with his reply and I glanced down and checked.

Running late; I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I typed back an ok and made myself comfortable. Sam wasn't the first person I'd met from the internet, and probably wouldn't be the last either. Ever since I'd been freed sexually I found myself occasionally going through periods of...well it felt like I was going into heat to be honest. I practiced safe sex, I had too. But I just couldn't seem to get enough. And it wasn't that one partner or two wasn't good enough; I'd come across quite a few that were amazing, it was the excitement of someone new, experiencing new skills, a new man. I was a slut, through and through and I was still learning to revel in it. I had stopped fighting my nature, after all I can't help what I like and want; I mind as well enjoy it.

And meeting someone from the internet? There was thrill of the risk. I looked through my phone, passing time and trying to distract myself from what I was about to do. Had I more morals, I probably would be at home to my family instead. But I'd dismissed most of my morals a long time ago. When the next text came in, I gave myself a little pep talk, straightened my outfit and made my way into the hotel. It wasn't a cheap one either, I'd only stayed in fancy hotels a few times in my entire life, but I walked past the front desk and straight to the elevator. I hit the third floor and waited. Another gentleman rode the elevator with me. I could see him glance at me through the corner of his eye. I was dressed pretty slutty; I'd made sure of it.

When I finally got off the elevator my palms were already starting to sweat. I had no clue what this gentleman looked like and I was pretty nervous about that too. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I could hear Sam fumbling with a few things before opening it. I was slightly taken aback to find a man in a suit. He greeted me with a smile and motioned me inside. I smiled back and sat down on a footstool.

"Thirsty? Front desk gave me a gift bag. I have Sierra Mist and Diet Root Beer." I shook my head, declining. I studied Sam as he busied himself with the tripod that would be holding the camera. He would be videotaping it, which had been in the ad. Our entire email exchange had been very polite and professional. I trusted my gut instinct and mine told me this guy was okay. Although looking at him, I had to wonder, why he would pay someone to spank them when I knew of an entire world of people who would do it for free. I wasn't going to announce that, I was in need of extra money. Didn't everyone know there was a whole underground world of kinky people? Then again, I also knew there were lots of men that got turned on by paying someone.

"That's a nice skirt you're wearing Jessica," he complimented. I smiled, I'd especially choose it. The ad had stated jeans or skirt, and most men were suckers for a school girl skirt, especially with knee high socks and it was short and pink plaid. I'd even stopped by Wal-Mart and stolen a pair of white panties as he had personally requested. While the lure of making money was strong, I was thriving for the experience itself. I always wanted to try new interesting things, if not for fun, than just to be able to say I've done it.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" I blushed and shook my head. I wasn't playing innocent or coy, I'd never met a stranger with intention of being paid for spankings... I'd been doing it for free. He pulled out a manila folder and placed it on the dresser.

"Waiver's here if you'd like to sign it now or after, it is your choice." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Had he come up with the waiver on his own or had the idea been sparked by 50 shades of Grey? I stood and stepped towards the paperwork. I picked up the pen and filled out my second identity and signed it. I never gave out my real name; there had never been any reason too. It was my measure of keeping things safer. He signed it and pulled out the stack of money which he laid down on the dresser. He began fiddling with his camera while assuring me aloud what was about to take place. He'd also laid it out in an email so it wasn't anything new.

"You can stop this at any time, you say the word and it's all over. Afterwards there is a chance for you to earn extra money, but we can discuss that when we're done here." I nodded, mouth running dry. I was almost shaking from nerves and excitement. He instructed me to bend over the corner of the bed so that I was resting on my elbows. He instructed me to tilt my ass out as he informed me he was about to commence the punishment. The first swat wasn't too bad. I had on the padding of my skirt; the material softened the blow. The second one caught me off guard but I bit my lip and counted in my head. The third stung, Sam wasn't going gentle and managed to hit the exact same spot each time. By the time the fourth one landed I swore aloud and flexed my muscles trying to ride the initial pain. At five he stopped the recorder, told me to take a small break. I immediately rubbed my backside and he chuckled.

"Tell me, if you'd gotten swat like that in school, would it have changed your behavior?" he asked. I laughed deciding to go with honesty.

"Probably not it all really depends on the behavior they're trying to correct." I saw a small gleam in his eyes. Was that challenge I saw? Maybe it was excitement? I wasn't quite sure. I announced I was ready and he pointed back to my spot at the corner of the large bed. I bent over once more, closing my eyes tightly as I prepared myself for the next five. He announced these were going to be with me just wearing the white nylon panties. He lifted my skirt slowly and my knees went weak momentarily. I was aroused already, and I was glad I was facing away so that he couldn't see me blush. I shook my head slightly, just another realization of how much of a slut I really was. By now I wasn't surprised, I was pretty sure there was little out there that didn't turn me on. The fact he was a strange, tall, handsome older man wearing a suit only made me wetter. I lowered my head into my hands and hoped he didn't notice.

He started out with a quick hard slap and I immediately swore as sharp pain radiated throughout my cheeks. I had not expected it to hurt this much. I'd been spanked a few times before, granted neither of those times neither man had an enormous wooden paddle; but I had fancied myself strong enough to endure it. The second one hit soon after, he waited just enough time in between that I was anticipating it, almost eagerly awaiting it. I closed my eyes, took deep breaths as I tried to focus on anything other than the burning sensation that was spreading across my backside. Three I swore again, one of my knees shook as I tried to breathe through the intensity. By the time the five were over, I almost wanted to stop right there. My ass was on fire and I was seriously wondering if I could handle the last five.

When he asked if I was ready for the last five I simply nodded, I didn't trust myself to say yes. I kept thinking about the money lying on the dresser and all the ways I could use it. For 180$ I could take 5 more. Right?!? My stomach was in knots as I bent over the corner of the bed one last time. I was glad it had been awhile since I'd eaten; my stomach probably couldn't handle it right now. I was taking deep breathes as he informed me he was going to pull down my panties for the last five. I managed a word of acknowledgement and I clenched my hands together as I felt him slowly slide them down my thighs, leaving them between my knees. I was almost sure he could sense it now, weren't all men attuned to the arousal of women?

"That is a lovely shade of red," he announced in appreciation. I let out a nervous laugh. If only he knew I'd done this before, I hadn't exactly been forthcoming with the information. I figured the more I played innocent, the more attractive I'd be. My self-esteem had never been much of anything, although the fact I had any was anywhere close to a small miracle. But over past few years I'd learned that while I might not fit the "mold" of what society considered beautiful, there were lots of men that found me attractive. And yes, basing some of my self-worth off the opinion of others probably wasn't the way to go about it, but it helped, so fuck anyone who wants to criticize.

I smiled briefly at the memories of previous spankings I'd received, I'd had such pretty bruises; I wondered what my ass would look like when Sam was done.

I could feel the paddle behind me, pausing a few inches away; I didn't have to see it to know it was there, hovering as he watched me squirm nervously. The first one brought tears to my eyes and I yelped. Sam had told me I could cry, scream, yell whatever I wanted, but I still tried to hold it in. last thing I wanted was for a concerned neighbor to call front desk because I was in his room screaming. I figured either he was hitting harder, or it felt worse due to lack of cushioning. I knew I could stop him at any time, but my mind kept coming back to the small stack of Jackson's next to my consent form. I squirmed when the second one hit and he reminded me to hold still. I bit my hand when the third one hit and moaned. The pain was beginning to fade into a dull tingling sensation. I was so afraid he'd see how aroused I was that I squirmed again. Another one hit and I was so close to calling it quits. He hadn't lied, it was intense, more intense than any spanking I could remember ever receiving. I could hear the loud smack of the wood hitting my flesh and cried out. I cursed every world I could think of and Sam chuckled.

"One more, is you ready?" Sam didn't wait for an answer. When I felt it hit I nearly collapsed at the severity of it. I buried my face into the comforter while I enjoyed the cool air against my skin.

"Would you behave better now?" he asked. I inhaled deeply and stood, leaving my panties where they were.

"Most definitely," I replied. I couldn't think of any behavior a spanking like that couldn't cure; especially if it was more than 15. I risked a hand to my posterior and it was hot to the touch.

"Go ahead and take a look," he motioned to the full length mirror on the wall. I almost gasped at the sight. The lower half of my ass was a bright cherry red, with two small spots of white in the middle. At first I'd thought maybe the paddle had holes. I asked him to see the paddle. It was huge and thick but there were no holes.

"Now, as I said earlier, a chance to earn some extra money, are you interested." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. I wasn't accustomed to initiating sex, or being in charge, so I hoped whatever he had in mind wasn't going to be too difficult.

"I was thinking a blowjob, would that be alright?" I almost sighed in relief. Blowjobs, I could do blowjobs. I wasn't the best, never claimed to be. But I did them on an almost regular basis now so it couldn't be too hard. If he didn't like it, well I still had the 180$. Sam simply took off his slacks and made himself comfortable on the bed. He told me to undress.

"All of it?" I asked. I wanted to be sure I took off enough to please him, but I still had body issues.

"Well most women are comfortable keeping something around their middle, that's fine with me." I pulled down my top and reached back to unclasp my bra.

"Big busty girl, I like that," he announced. I felt my face flame to a shade almost matching my backside. I took off the panties and skirt and I kneeled up on the bed. I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around him. He was average, maybe a little more, so I didn't have to scarf it down. He was clean and I was relieved. Sam had no problems telling me when to slow down, I almost giggled when he instructed me to use my teeth.

"I know, you probably hear the opposite, but I like the feeling as it grazes my skin," he confessed. I'd never used my teeth before, at least not on purpose so it was exciting to try. I was careful not to apply too much pressure, I didn't want to hurt him, but just enough that he moaned and flexed his hips towards me. With me being on my knees I could feel his hand reach up and rub the spot he had been hitting earlier. It felt good to have his cold hands cool the burn. I took my time wrapping my tongue around the tip and flickering it up and down the shaft as I kept my slow pace; grazing him with my teeth as I pulled up before I made my way back down again. I could feel his hands rubbing further and further down and all I could think that moment was TOUCH ME. But he remained gentlemanly and just hovered. I could hear him mumbling something about me being wet but once I was on my task, I generally tuned everything else out.

It was actually something I was working on. There was no warning when he finally came; I was surprised to find it didn't taste too bad either. Not exactly sugar on your cornflakes, but I found all men tasted different. He groaned in appreciation as I cleaned him up and sat back smiling.

"That was wonderful, thank you." I smiled at the praise; it felt good to hear someone think I was good. Not that I hadn't been complimented before; just never hurt to have another person think so. We sat there for a while, chatting about his job, something with the government; he talked about his daughter and her loser bf, who he hoped would step up and be a man because he'd knocked his daughter up. We talked of the entitlement that younger people feel today. Sure I wasn't that old, but I was mature in some ways and I knew the behavior he spoke of and it annoyed me to. When the conversation died down we both dressed. He handed me another wad of cash to add to what was on the dresser.

He asked if I wanted a copy of the video. I wrote down my address and he promised to mail it to me. I offered to be a reference for him for any future people who answer his ads. He was a nice guy who wanted something pretty simple and was willing to pay for it. No harm, no foul. I left, grimacing as I sat down in my car. I counted my money, and noticed he'd paid me 80$ for a blowjob. I almost felt giddy, it was a rush. I'd expected he'd want sex, which I was more than prepared to do. In fact almost disappointed it didn't. Hell I would have done it for free just to relieve the ache. I smiled to myself and headed home; it would be a cold shower for me.