Slut Craves to Cheat

Story Info
Slut wife strays from the open lifestyle.
4.8k words
3.59
39.5k
33
8

Part 30 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

Catherine, Steven and Benjamin.

Catherines Version.

For the last three years my Husband Steven and I have partaken in the local swinging scene.

I have enjoyed a variety of erect cocks during this time and one or two, I must say, were exceptional, very large and very hard. Steven is in possession of a fine hard 8" cock which always pleases the ladies we swing with, and undoubtedly pleases me.

Their husbands don't seem to be too disappointed when I open my shaved pussy for them to slide their hard cocks inside. I'm quite vocal during sex and do tend to bump and grind a lot, trying to bring as much pleasure as is possible to my chosen partner.

My dark brown hair and fair skin gives me a slight Mediterranean look, with my thin build and enhanced 32D breasts the other guys definitely enjoy fucking me, especially as I always, without exception, wear black stockings, Garter Belts and extremely high heels, which I always keep on when being fucked, fulfilling their fantasies.

Now all of this is exciting to me and Steven, but there is a little part of me that wants my fucking to be a little more exciting and naughty. Although we both swing it's not considered cheating as we are both there while the other one fucks. What I crave is the opportunity to cheat on my husband and act the role of unfaithful slut, pushing my own personal boundaries in his absence.

For me there is something extraordinary in nasty sex. I love conventional sex and our little excursions into the kinky and off the wall sex, but to cheat on my husband is a wonderful nasty feeling which I recently discovered, could be dramatically improved if I was cheating on my husband and fucking one of my best friends husbands!

Now the lady in question is indeed my best friend, but her husband is so fucking hot. His cock is above average length and width, but it's what he does with it and his gorgeous body that makes it all worthwhile. We aren't in a major love affair or anything like that, but about once a month we spend a nasty few hours in some seedy hotel, fucking each others brains out, exchanging bodily fluids.

He adores seeing me in my slut lingerie, always in the customary black. I dress to please and tease on our nasty fuck days and every tight hole is available to Benjamin. He has such a wonderful way with words during our fuck sessions, which only adds to the desired nastiness.

He can me make feel such a dirty slut, exactly the thing I was hoping for.

Here is the tale of how we first got together.

Steven and I were attending a neighbours housewarming party, along with a lot of our circle of friends. One or two of our swinging group would be there, plus my best friend and her husband Benjamin.

Benjamin is a quite good looking guy with a good body to boot and has the most charming manner. His wife had obviously alerted him to Steven and mine little excursions into the swinging scene.

Benjamin was standing paying avid attention to every word I spoke as he began to question me regarding the swinging scene.

"So do you enjoy fucking other guys?" He said with the most delicious naughty smile.

"Of course I do! Plus Steven enjoys fucking new pussy and ass!" I declared with a wink.

"Ass fucking? Is that on the agenda?" Benjamin grinned knowingly.

"Every hole is available to my partner of choice!" I smiled.

"It's a pity I can't get the wife into it! I bet it's sensational fucking you, but I'll never have the pleasure!" He sighed defeated.

"I wouldn't say never!" I grinned salaciously "It could be very interesting to slide my shaved pussy over your hard cock without your wife's knowledge or permission!" I whispered invitingly.

"You'd actually fuck the husband of your best friend?" He said in a somewhat shocked tone.

"She'd told me all about your prowess between the sheets. Find a quiet room where we wont be disturbed and we could find out?" I said licking my lips deliberately.

"Come with me!" He said in a dominant tone "They have a very large garden we can find a nice secluded spot in. We can say we're nipping out for a cigarette!"

Grabbing my hand, Benjamin guided me to the french doors just off the kitchen. Everyone else it seemed was smoking in the integral garage, but Ben and I headed out into the garden under the cloak of darkness, feeling the balmy autumnal air as we headed behind what appeared to be a summer house.

Thankfully the garden had a pathway all down the garden, so my high heels weren't ruined. I was wearing a very tight black turtle neck top with a half cup see through black lace bra beneath, cupping my 32D breasts. My legs were encased in black fishnet stockings with my five inch high heels accentuating my long slender legs. I'd chosen to wear a black leather pencil skirt that evening and if you were close enough you would be able to determine the straps of my garter belt. When we reached our destination, out of view of the party and guests, Benjamin pulled me close, his hands around my waist as his warm sweet breath wafted across my cheeks.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, once I heard how much of a slut you were!" He smiled as his soft lips brushed across my own.

I responded to his kiss, slipping my tongue between his teeth, finding his own and sharing our lust filled saliva. His right hand moved onto my left breast, squeezing the fleshy orb, building up the passion. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my breast with even more conviction, his left hand now joining in, squeezing my right breast as I felt my nipples become erect.

My pussy was fizzing with sexual excitement and I knew this encounter would end in orgasm, with me receiving his spunk in or on my body.

"So you think I'm a slut?" I grinned squeezing his hard cock through his trousers with my right hand.

"I don't think I know! Your best friend told me a few of your more sordid antics!" He smiled wickedly.

"Such as?" I enquired still stroking his hard cock.

"She told me about your swinging. The night of your birthday when you were gang-banged by three well hung men!" He answered assertively.

"That was a sensational evening!" I replied "I can't tell you how many orgasms I endured and it was my first ever double penetration! I was drenched in my own pussy juice and coated with lots of spunk!"

"Oh I forgot! You like being fucked up the ass!" He sniggered boyishly "After I've fucked your shaved pussy, I'm going to bang that sexy ass!"

My stomach flipped with excitement. I had found my perfect alpha male, with just enough strength and arrogance, rounded off with supreme sexual confidence.

"How do you know my pussy is shaved?" I teased.

"She told me everything! Now if you want this cock inside you, remove your skirt and top and let me fuck you like the dirty slut you are!" He ordered.

I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall down my stockinged thighs, stepping out of the skirt I folded it over a bush. Placing my hands on my top, I slid the garment over my head, my soft brown hair tumbling over my shoulders as I placed the top with the skirt. I was now standing before him in only my garters, stockings, half cup bra and high heels. I felt like a playboy centrefold revealing herself to her photographer.

Benjamin moved closer placing his manly hands directly over my smooth shaved mound. My head kicked back in arousal as he covered my lips with his own. He unzipped his cock and his huge member thrust from his flies. Even in the diminished light, his cock looked awesome. Rock solid eight inches with blood engorged veins running up the shaft. I placed. My manicured nails gently on the shaft and wrapped my fingers around the throbbing length. A shudder ran up my spine at the thought of this cock sliding inside me. The excitement of being unfaithful without my husbands knowledge was large driving force. I've flirted outrageously at work with certain colleagues, allowing them to finger me, jerking their cocks to completion and on one occasion I sucked the cocks of two members of the sales force, swallowing both loads.

But the excitement I was feeling right now, paled those other escapades into insignificance.

"I fucking love your black lace lingerie. Every time I fuck you, make sure you wear something similar!" Benjamin demanded as he held the base of his cock guiding toward my hungry tight shaved hole.

I nodded my head in agreement as I placed my arms around his neck. Benjamin scooped me off the lawn and held my buttocks, supporting me above the ground. My stockinged legs were wrapped around his waist as he lowered me gently on his hard probing cock.

His length slid inside as though it was meant to be. My pussy walls gripped his blue steel shaft, as he slid me up and down on his magnificent specimen.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you, you dirty cheating slut!" He snarled.

"Hopefully as much as I'm going to love being fucked by you!" I whispered orgasmically.

His cock slid in and out of my tight pussy, the walls of my exited pussy gripping his cock like a third hand. I was feeling like a complete slut with my stockinged legs wrapped around his midriff as his cock impaled my unfaithful pussy. My mind swirled with excitement, my body impaled on his cock wearing only my black fuck me lingerie in the open air. If anyone approached us, it would have been impossible to cover up. The dangerous excitement was enhanced knowing that my husband and best friend were literally yards away from our adulterous fucking.

Benjamins tongue was deep in mouth as his cock replicated the same action inside my pussy. We could not be more joined sexually than we were at that moment.

He gently placed my feet on the ground, my heels sinking slightly into the soft lawn, as his hard cock eased out of hot pussy. The cool night air wafted over my shaved pussylips, causing them to tingle, enhancing my sense of arousal. A huge smirk plastered across his face, he turned me around and bent me over. My back was arched and my ass was high in the air. He eased his hard cock between my pussylips and began to fuck me majestically. This was the fucking I was needing as his cock slammed into me. I could feel the head of his cock banging at my cervix, demanding it open, to receive his seed when he decided to unload.

"Fuck me!" I panted as his hands grabbed my breasts.

"Are you ready for the next bit slut?" he snarled aggressively.

He pulled his cock from my pussy, holding his length at the base as he spat forcefully on my exposed asshole. A shiver of sheer pleasure ran up my spine as he nudged the head of his cock into my puckered rosebud. My asshole snapped around his swollen helmet as he slowly eased his length beyond my sphincter, using his saliva as lubricant.

"What kind of married slut lets her best friends husband fuck her ass?" he giggled.

"The kind that is going to swallow your spunk when you come!" I panted lustfully.

"Some other time maybe! Tonight I'm going to spunk up your slut ass!" Benjamin ordered.

I squirmed with sexual delight at my alpha male dominating me sexually. I rotated my hips, almost twerking like some rap video slut, as his cock plundered my tight ass. I began to orgasm as I felt his cock stiffen even more as he began to unload his spunk deep inside my asshole.

On his final spurt, he pushed his cock deep and left it in that position, as we both came down from our intense orgasms.

"If you'd like me to fuck you again then you'll need to wear all of this slut lingerie when we fuck. We could meet on a regular basis in some cheap hotel, keeping our relationship sleazy and nasty! I think you like that!" He smiled as he withdrew his deflating cock from my ass.

A spillage of hot spunk poured out of my ass, landing on the grass below. I turned to face Benjamin in my slut lingerie, my breasts and shaved pussy fully exposed.

"I'd want that cock inside me at least once a month!" I grinned "I will be a complete slut for you!"

"I'll go in now, you get your clothes back on and we'll arrange a time to slide my cock in you later this week!" Benjamin said putting his pent cock back inside his trousers.

He leant forwards and kissed me gently.

"You're a much better and nastier fuck than I thought!" he smiled then walked back up to the house.

I dressed in my skirt and top and tidied myself up as best as I could. I eventually returned to the house to be greeted by my best friend. Without a trace of guilt I smiled and winked at her knowingly. She gently bit her bottom lip, rolled her eyes and shook her head, knowing that I'd been up to something naughty, unaware it was with her husbands cock.

Benjamins version.

I arrived at the party with my wife and noticed her friend Catherine immediately. Catherine and her husband do a little swinging from time to time, but Catherine is a major slut. She has taken part in gang-bangs, shaves her pussy smooth and wears the sexiest lingerie and clothing. Tonight she was wearing her sexy clothes and underwear, parading her awesome body for all and sundry.

She was wearing a tight revealing black top, her large breasts enhanced by her nipples poking forward like wine corks. Her tight leather pencil skirt could not hide the fact that she was wearing a garter belt, the straps protruding almost as much as her delectable nipples. Her husband left her in the hallway to get a drink and I made my way over to say hello.

She replied graciously and promptly gave me her undivided attention, bordering on serious flirting.

She began to touch my forearms intermittently and at one point her long nails were tapping on my chest. I decided to up the ante and steered the conversation toward her swinging lifestyle.

She answered every question, regardless of the intimacy and I noticed her chest begin to heave and her cheeks flush. I pushed the boundaries to their limits and asked.

"So do you enjoy fucking other guys?" I said brazenly.

"Of course I do! Plus Steven enjoys fucking new pussy and ass!" Catherine declared with a very cheeky wink.

"Ass fucking? Is that on the agenda?" I stammered trying to sound confident.

"Every hole is available to my partner of choice!" She smiled, enjoying my discomfort.

"It's a pity I can't get the wife into it! I bet it's sensational fucking you, but I'll never have the pleasure!" I sight with an element of hint.

"I wouldn't say never! It could be very interesting to slide my shaved pussy over your hard cock without your wife's knowledge or permission!" She whispered sexily.

"You'd actually fuck the husband of your best friend?" I asked in a somewhat shocked tone.

"She'd told me all about your prowess between the sheets. Find a quiet room where we wont be disturbed and we could find out?" She smiled licking my lips deliberately.

"Come with me!" I said sternly, grabbing her hand and heading for the garden.

"They have a very large garden we can find a nice secluded spot in. We can say we're nipping out for a cigarette!"

We headed to the french doors just off the kitchen. Feeling the slight chill of the evening air, we headed behind a large summer house, which hopefully would hide us from any prying eyes.

Catherine tottered on her high heels, meandering our way down the narrow garden path. I was ogling her very sexy frame encased in a very tight black turtle neck top which showed the shape of her 32D breasts delightfully. Her legs were covered in black fishnet stockings with her very high heels making her sexy legs even sexier. A skin-tight black leather pencil skirt hugged her thighs, showing the straps of her garter belt. I placed my hand around her slender waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, once I heard how much of a slut you were!" I grinned feeling very confident in my actions. Catherine responded by kissing me gently, with a light moan coming from her mouth.

Catherine craftily slipped her tongue between my teeth, seeking my own tongue, slithering around like mating snakes. I moved my right hand onto her left breast, squeezing firmly then gently grazing my fingers across her erect nipple. My left hand moved onto he right breast as I felt her erect nipples harden even more so.

My cock was rock hard and I desperately wanted to be inside her. To feel her heat and passion and experience the delights of this beautiful slut.

"So you think I'm a slut?" Catherine grinned as she squeezing my hard cock through my trousers.

"I don't think I know! Your best friend told me a few of your more sordid antics!" I smiled raising my eyebrows.

"Such as?" she asked smiling, still stroking my hard cock.

"She told me all about your love of swinging!" I grinned "She told me about the night of your birthday when you were gang-banged by three well hung men!" I answered informatively.

"That was a sensational evening!" She replied "I can't tell you how many orgasms I endured and it was my first ever double penetration! I was drenched in my own pussy juice and coated with lots of spunk!" She answered proudly.

"Oh I forgot! You like being fucked up the ass!" I giggled "After I've fucked your shaved pussy, I'm going to bang that sexy ass!"

Her eyes opened wide, shocked and pleased with the way I was talking to her

"How do you know my pussy is shaved?" She asked inquisitively.

"She told me everything! Now I want my cock inside you, remove your skirt and top and let me fuck you like the dirty slut you are!" Said rather dominantly.

Catherine unzipped her skirt, letting it slide down her stockinged thighs, stepping out of the skirt like a burlesque stripper, she folded it over a bush. She wasn't wearing any panties, showing her hairless slit to me. She Placed her hands on the waistline of her top, sliding the garment seductively over her head. She was now standing before in her black underwear, a half cup bra displaying her exposed nipples. She placed the top on the same bush as her skirt. With a wild look in her eyes she moved closer as I placed my right hand on her glass smooth shaved mound. She tilted her head back in arousal as she grazed her lips over mine. I unzipped my cock, grabbing my erect throbbing member. Her manicured nails softly scraped the length of my cock and wrapped her slender feminine fingers around the pulsing shaft. I felt her shiver either from the chill of the night air or the thought of my cock sliding inside her.

"I fucking love your black lace lingerie. Every time I fuck you, make sure you wear something similar!" I stated as I guided my cock toward her tight shaved pussy.

I scooped her in my arms, holding her buttocks firmly, as her stockinged legs began to wrap around my waist. I eased her gently on to the tip of my cock as she opened her pussy slid my cock deep inside her.

Her tight pussy walls gripped at my cock, as she moaned softly. Catherine placed her arms around my neck and began to ride my cock like the slut she obviously was.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you, you dirty cheating slut!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Hopefully as much as I'm going to love being fucked by you!" She whispered panting softly.

Catherine continued to ride my cock, moaning softly, whispering in to my ear.

"I love to feel a hard cock inside me!"

I lifted her off my cock and grinned at her as I moved her around and bent her over. Her ass was high in the air with her narrow back arched thrusting her large breasts forward.

I pushed my hard cock between her smooth pussylips, sliding my cock the full length inside her hot tight cunt and began to fuck her passionately.

"Fuck me!" she panted as I mauled her breasts.

"Are you ready for the next bit slut?" I said sternly.

Pulling my cock from her pussy, I eased it toward her asshole. Her pink puckered ring looked so inviting as spat nastily on her slut asshole. Again she shivered, but this time I knew it was arousal. I eased my cock into her tight ass, inch by inch until my balls were resting on her shaved slit. Shocked that she had let me fuck her ass so easily I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her tight hole.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers
12