Slut: Fancy Dress Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Eager slut loves new cock while hubby watches.
2.1k words
4.46
35k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

As her orgasm waned she turned sideways on, between my legs, giving me an awesome view of her firm buttocks and huge breasts, all deliciously clad in skin-tight latex.

My right hand was still between her ass cheeks, stroking the gorgeous orbs and her latex clad crack. My left hand moved off my knee and gently stroked her latex coated camel toe. Suzy's eyes raised with excitement as both of my hands began to stroke and caress her ass and pussy in unison.

Suzy leant into my chest with her glossed lips brushing softly against my ears. Her tongue slid from her mouth and circled my earlobe, flicking the soft flesh erotically.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me!" Her hot breath whispered gently, sending shivers up and down my spine.

I added the pressure to her clitoris as my finger gently stirred her latex covered mound. Her wetness could be detected as my fingers pushed the latex into her pussylips. Suzy smiled the devilishly licked her full glossed lips.

"You can do anything you want to me later!" She purred as I stroked her ass and pussy.

"Later should hurry itself up! I'm desperate to taste and feel your naked pussy!" I whispered out of earshot of the crowd.

"Naked? Don't you want to fuck me while I wear something sexy?" She teased, tapping her talon like nails on my rock hard crotch.

"Those thigh length boots and a nice coating of baby oil would be rather sexy!" I smiled rather boyishly.

"That's sound delightful, plus we could use the oil for other things!" She grinned making my cock almost explode.

"Other things?" I enquired making sure I knew the boundaries.

"I've already told you that you can do anything to me! Plus James likes me to suck his cock when someone is fucking my ass!" She smiled confidently, playing the cheating slut to perfection "I think we should head back to ours now! I think we've both had enough verbal foreplay!" She smiled as she walked over to James to inform him of her intentions.

James gulped his drink down, nodded his head and started saying his goodbyes. Suzy walked back over to me and whispered.

"You know where we live, so give us 5 minutes so as not to arouse suspicion, then come over and I'll be waiting wearing just my boots and James will have oiled me all over ready for you!" Suzy kissed my cheek and walked out the club hand in hand with James.

James turned back and winked at me then headed out the door.

The crowd were beginning to thin out now as people signalled the end of the evening. I finished my drink and said my goodbyes to the few that were left, then headed purposefully toward James and Suzy's apartment. It was a short walk to their apartment and proved very entertaining, passing all of the revellers in their halloween fancy dress.

At last I was standing outside the huge black door of the Apartment.

Ringing the doorbell, I saw the blinds upstairs just stir fractionally. Footsteps were echoing down the staircase as the door slowly opened.

Suzy was behind the door completely naked except for her black thigh length boots. Her naked skin was glistening from a lavish coating of baby oil. James had been very productive in a short space of time. Suzy closed the door and stood showing me her fantasy body.

Her large firm breasts stood proudly on her rib cage with very erect nipples protruding from her heaving breasts. Her waist was narrow as it tapered to her hips.

Her glorious shaved pussy beckoned, displaying a velvet smooth mound with the most perfect slit, concealing her delightful pussylips. She moved closer to me, smiling seductively displaying all of her fantastic wares. I glanced my left hand on her right breast, softly stroking the erect nipple, whilst sliding my right hand over her soft smooth mound.

A delicate sexual moan of pleasure emanated from Suzy's parted glossed lips as my index finger craftily slid inside her hot wet slit, opening her pussylips and at last feeling the effervescent sexual heaven inside.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" Suzy drawled in the sexiest tone I'd ever heard.

My cock was solid and almost tearing my Batman costume apart such was the ferocity of the erection that Suzy induced.

"Fucking hell you dirty slut! Get up these stairs and fuck the man properly!" James laughed standing at the top of the stairs.

"We best not disappoint him!" Suzy smiled turning on her heels and slowly and exquisitely sensually she climbed the stairs one at a time. Swaying her magnificent hips with each step.

I placed my hand between her legs, gently stroking her mound. Suzy arched her back, pushing her ass high in the air, revealing her shaved slit and tight pink puckered asshole. My finger circled her asshole tenderly as my thumb slid inside her pussy.

Suzy pushed her ass toward my finger as her sphincter clung to my knuckle, almost sucking my finger into her ass.

Her hips began to slowly gyrate as Suzy performed sexual burlesque moves with my index finger penetrating her tightest hole.

I removed the Batman cowl of my suit with my left hand, exposing my head to the atmosphere. James stood at the top of the stairs smiling as his wife ass fucked my finger.

Suzy began whispering softly.

"Deeper honey!"

Being a gentleman I obediently obliged, pushing my finger deeper in to her tight oiled asshole. James had obviously lubricated this area in the knowledge that Suzy would be receiving body parts in this region before the night is over.

Suzy's pelvis rotated slowly as my finger slid in and out of the tight hole.

James looked down at the sight below him and signalled us to come upstairs.

Suzy turned her head toward me with my finger still fucking her ass and kissed me passionately.

Her lips opened and clamped over mine as her tongue snaked inside my mouth, entwining with my own. Breaking our kiss she whispered out of earshot of James.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long! Fuck me good tonight lover. You can do anything you want to me!"

Smiling sexily at me, she slowly moved up the stairs with my finger embedded in her asshole.

At the top of the stairs, she smiled at James then kissed him open mouthed with her tongue frolicking with his as my finger slid in and out of her tight oiled ass. James held her pendulous firm oil coated breasts, returning her tongue fuelled kiss with equal passion.

As Suzy clung to James I continued fingering her asshole, hearing her moans resonate inside James' mouth. Suzy began to gently thrust against my invading finger, squeezing her sphincter around my pleasuring digit. Their kiss must have broken as i heard Suzy moan softly.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. I can't wait to feel your cock inside me!"

I removed my finger from her ass and almost tore my batman costume from my body. The costume landed on the floor in a disheveled heap. My cock was thrusting forward from my body, harder than it had ever been.

James was kissing Suzy and fondling her wonderful shiny breasts. I stood behind Suzy with my cock sliding between her firm oily buttocks. Suzy placed both her hands on her ass, spread her cheeks and arched her back.

"Fuck my shaved pussy lover!" She said with an excited tremble in her voice.

My cock slid effortlessly inside the tightest, hottest pussy I'd ever experienced.

"Oh fuck! His cock is much bigger than your's James!" Suzy whispered, tormenting James.

This obviously part of their little sexual game as James retorted.

"Fuck the unfaithful slut!" He snarled "You love to fuck other guys don't you Slut!"

"I need new cock all of the time!" Suzy continued with her sexual tormenting of James.

"Do you like this new cock fucking you?" James enquired.

Suzy turned her head toward me, smiling wickedly as she said.

"This cock I want to fuck a few times, maybe just me and him sometimes, but I'm fucking him again and he can do anything it wants to me!" She purred

James grinned as he looked at his wife displaying her unfaithfulness before his eyes.

"You dirty fuck slut!" He snarled at Suzy "Fuck the cheating bitch!' He indicated to me as he unzipped his fly to reveal a below average cock.

Suzy held his balls, gently scraping her talon like nails over the wrinkled skin of his scrotum.

Holding his small erect cock at the base, she smoothed her full lips over the head of his cock, running her tongue around the purple glans. James sighed with sexual pleasure as his wife sucked his cock as I slid my cock deep inside her pussy, making Suzy moan rather loudly.

"Oh fuck his cock feels huge!" She breathed on James' inadequate cock "It's so much bigger and better to fuck than yours!" She added with deliberate humiliation.

I cant give a good reason as to why, but this turned me on even more! Fucking my friends wife in front of him while she told him my cock was bigger and better!

I started taking longer slower strokes, enjoying the hot wet tightness of suzy's pussy.

"Oh fuck James, he's making me cum!" Suzy panted "It feels so good to take a real mans cock!" She uttered panting, humiliating her husband further.

"Take his cock slut!" James growled as he began to ejaculate into Suzy's open mouth.

I decided to play along with this game.

"You love cock don't you! Areal cock inside of you instead of that noodle dick!" I spoke with a firm tone. James looked quite shocked, but strangely pleased.

"This cock is awesome!" Suzy panted "It's going to fuck my ass and cover my face with some real man's spunk!"

Tapping her wonderful gently I whispered.

"I'm going to cum!"

Suzy rode my cock almost screamed.

"Come on my face and treat me like your slut!"

She slid off my cock and spun around, kneeling in front of my proud erection as she grabbed the base of my cock and pointed at her open mouth. Stroking the length of my greasy cock, she rolled her tongue around my blood engorged glans as the first spurt of hot seed splashed on her tongue.

"Take his seed!" James growled excitedly, stroking his semi erect cock.

Suzy held my cock at her bottom lip. Panting ferociously as three powerful spurts sprayed her face and lips. Stroking every last drop from my spent cock, she began to lick my cock clean, almost worshipping it as she did so.

Suzy stood up smiling sexily, her face coating with my deposit. She turned to James and they began to kiss. James began to kiss her spunk coated face, licking every dollop from her face, then slid his tongue into her open mouth.

Suzy willingly accepted the creamy fluid from James tongue. Turning to me, she opened her mouth to show me the spunk and saliva swimming in her mouth.

Suzy gave me a sexy wink then swallowed the sex fluids with one gulp. She smiled at me, obviously proud of her outrageously slutty antics. James stood behind her, holding her huge firm breasts. James looked over to me smiling proudly then said.

"Are you going to fuck my wife's ass?"

I pulled Suzy toward me away from James, Holding her tits as he had just done, I ran one hand down her smooth oiled stomach, finally stroking her smooth hairless pussy. My other hand left her magnificent breast and grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck. Fingering her soaking wet pussy I began to pull her hair.

"I'm going to fuck this slut in the ass and you're going to sit and watch as I make her cum again and again!" I tormented.

James was speechless but judging by the erection he was now sporting, he was enjoying my taunting and obviously aroused.

Suzy turned her face toward mine and whispered subserviently.

"Fuck me anywhere you want! I'm your slut to do with as you want!" She kept her eyes closed as she spoke, stroking my semi erect cock as she did so.

"I'm going to fuck this slut anytime I want!" I ordered, playing the Bull role majestically "Sometimes I'll allow you watch your slut wife cheating on you, and other times you'll just have to wait till she comes back home well fucked!"

"James his cock feels so much bigger and better than yours. I will let him fuck me anytime he wants and do anything he wants!" Suzy smiled at James adding to his torment.

"She'll dress like a slut for me and you'll get her ready for me!" I continued "But first she's going to get down on her hands and knees with that sweet ass in the air and I'll finger blast her pussy and make her squirt!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers