Slut for a Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature woman gives it all up.
4.3k words
4.53
84.2k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,140 Followers

I waited until her body stopped trembling and her breathing returned to normal. As I slowly climbed up her body from my position between her legs, I sat on top of her and I'm sure she thought I was going to ask her to suck my cock but I had other ideas. As I got into position, she raised her head and I'm sure I would have seen the question in her eyes if she hadn't still been wearing the blindfold.

"What are you doing, sir?"

"I'm treating you like a slut, Sally. That's what you are, isn't it?"

She flinched slightly at the words as much as the question, nodding her head in agreement.

"And what do I do with sluts, Sally?"

She hesitated. "I'm not sure, sir." She really didn't know what I intended to do next.

"I'm going to wrap your delicious tits around my cock and use them to wank myself with. The only question will be whether I cum on them or cum on your face."

She almost groaned in embarrassment as she fell back on to the pillows, not that she had much choice, bound to my bed as she was. Laying my hard cock between her breasts, I held them together around it and started to move slowly up and down. This only went on for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Sir?"

Almost annoyed by her interruption, I asked her what she wanted.

"May I please watch what you are doing?"

Smiling now, I couldn't help but agree to her request and lifted the blindfold off her eyes. She blinked a few times, readjusting to the light, then looked down at her breasts or, to be more precise, looked down at my cock lying between them. I swear I could almost see a smile creeping on to her lips.

If I'm honest. I suppose I had almost given up on ever fucking Sally's breasts. But now, seeing her lying there, seeing my cock sliding between them, seeing the mixture of lust and humiliation on her face, I knew it had been worth the wait. Now it was time to make her blush even more.

"What do you want me to do, Sally?"

"Just what you said you were going to do, sir?"

"And what is that, Sally?"

"Please don't make me say the words, sir."

"Oh, but I want to hear you say the words, Sally. I want to hear you beg me to fuck your tits."

"Please, sir; don't make me say that."

I sat back, my cock sliding out from her wonderful valley.

"If you don't beg me, Sally, I won't do it and you'll never know what it feels like to have a man use you in this way."

She took a deep breath, looked me in the eye and said, "Please fuck my tits, sir," before lowering her head again, her face burning with shame.

"I'm not sure I really believe that's what you want, sally. Say, 'Please fuck my tits and treat me like a whore, sir'."

She took longer to raise her head this time and tried but failed to raise her eyes to mine.

"Please fuck my tits and treat me like a whore, sir."

"I'd love to Sally," as I moved forward again and grabbed her breasts. As I began to thrust my cock between them again, I gave her my next command. Untying her right hand, I said to her,

"Play with your cunt, Sally."

"What?" she asked in shock.

"Play with your cunt, like the slut you are. That's what whores do, Sally."

Embarrassed beyond her wildest dreams, she shifted position slightly, reaching down past me and began to run her finger up and down her wet slit. She gasped at her own touch but also, I think, because she realised just how wet she was.

Desperate as I was to turn around to watch her, I had much more urgent needs. I could hardly contain myself now as I squeezed her breasts tighter round my thrusting cock.

"Having fun, Sally, lying on your boss's bed, fingering your pussy while I fuck your lovely tits?" She blushed again but her breathing was getting really heavy now.

"Having fun behaving like a slut, being treated like a slut, being called a slut, a whore, a dirty little whore?"

Her only response was to moan out loud. I think she would have made herself cum if I hadn't decided it was my turn.

"Well I'm going to use you now, my little slut," I said, as I pumped her tits and she tried frantically to reach down further to feed her fingers to her hungry cunt. I could feel my balls tightening and grabbed my cock, aiming at her tits. She gasped as the first shot sprayed across them but then I aimed higher. Grabbing her hair, I continued to wank my cock, this time in front of her face.

"No," she pleaded, but didn't get the chance to say anything else as my cock spurted again, this time landing in her mouth. Closing her lips instinctively, she tried hard not to swallow as I watched my cum ooze out of the corner of her mouth before I shot the last of my cum over her cute nose and flushed cheeks. Her right hand immediately came up to her face to wipe my spunk away but I slapped it away before smearing my cock across her closed, soft lips.

"Leave it," I said, sitting back. "All whores should wear cum on their faces."

She couldn't even look me in the face as I untied her left hand.

"Time to finish what you started, Sally."

Once again she looked at me, mystified.

"I want to watch you make yourself cum."

"Oh no, sir. I could never do that."

"Oh, but you will, my favourite little slut. That's what whores like you do – entertaining their men by playing with their pussies. Of course, if you really don't want to I could always entertain myself by spanking you again."

I could see her really struggling with that one. She couldn't imagine ever masturbating in front of a man, any man, let alone doing it in front of her boss. But the idea of her poor cheeks being punished again was obviously too much and, as I settled down at the bottom of the bed, leaning against the footrest, she got into position opposite me.

I watched as she slowly spread her legs meaning nothing was obscuring the view of her wet pussy; she was completely on show. As she moved her right hand down over her stomach, her breasts quivered slightly with her movements. Her hand travelled quickly down; whether she was desperate to get this over with or just desperate I didn't know but I was certainly enjoying the show already.

She opened her wet lips to expose her very obviously erect clit. The middle finger of her right hand began flicking across her clit from side to side; she may never have done this in front of a man before but she was no novice when it came to pleasuring herself. I looked on, amazed as she very quickly sunk two of her fingers deep into herself before bringing them out and smearing her own juices over her clit before starting to rub it again.

I was amazed at what I was seeing – she obviously was determined not to be spanked again, no matter what the cost. Sally might have been thoroughly ashamed at the thought of her boss watching her but, for me, I'd never seen anything so hot. Sure, I'd watched women pleasuring themselves before, in real life and on the net but this was on a whole new level. She wasn't doing anything that any of those other women hadn't done, but because it was Sally, she was causing my cock to stiffen faster than ever before.

As I watched, she was now rubbing her clit with three fingers. She was still using the same side-to-side motion, but speeding up now, her fingers becoming a blur. The wet noise this made was almost drowned out by her panting, her breathing becoming laboured and very, very deep.

She now brought her left hand into the action and pulled back the hood protecting her clit, exposing the little pink head to my gaze and to my delight. Her right hand went back to work on the hard, fleshy button as she alternated between flicking it and pressing on it, proving to me again that she was quite an expert in pleasuring herself.

I could tell that she was getting close. Her hand was working faster and faster. Her breathing was just as rapid and her whole body seemed to be flushed. Suddenly her pussy lips seemed to go in to spasm, each tremor causing her to moan, at first, then to scream louder than she had done all day. I was glad the neighbours were out.

If I thought she was finished, however, I had underestimated her. Her hand on her clit had slowed right down but was still stroking it and I could only imagine how sensitive that engorged button must feel. Suddenly, without warning, a small spray burst from her pussy and a moan of pure bliss escaped from her mouth. I had never been so turned on in my life.

Despite the fact that she had just cum in front of her boss and despite the fact that she had just squirted on my bed, she still had the sense of shame that seemed in-built in her now and she hung her head low, too humiliated to look me in the eye. Instead, she dropped her head and slid down the bed so that her head was resting on the pillows.

"It's time now, Sally."

"Time, sir?"

"Time for you to be fucked."

Her face burned red again but, for the first time in over twenty years, she spread open her legs to a man who wasn't her husband. I crawled up the bed and lay next to her. Her eyes were still lowered but, as I leaned over her to kiss her, she seemed almost startled and I wondered if it was the kiss or the fact that she could probably taste her own pussy juices on my lips. Then she surprised me.

She reached down between us and firmly grasped my throbbing cock, gently squeezing it, tugging at it as if she were afraid of it. Each squeeze, each tug caused me to moan in pleasure but it was Sally who was licking her lips in anticipation. She was ready for my cock and I was more than ready to feed it to her hungry cunt.

"What do you want to do now, Sally?"

She looked up at me, pleading with her eyes, pleading to be fucked, but I wanted to hear this gorgeous older woman say the words.

"Say it, Sally. Beg me like the whore you are." That's when she surprised me again.

Lowering her eyes, lowering her head, she said,

"Please, sir, may I ride your cock?"

I had been looking forward to fucking her but the thought of the woman of my dreams sitting on my cock while she fucked me wasn't something I was going to say no to.

I lay back and, without even a moment's hesitation, she pulled herself up and straddled me. Still not looking me in the eye, she grabbed my aching cock and directed it towards her pussy hole. She was obviously still nervous and more than a little afraid so she rubbed the head along her slit but we both knew she didn't need any more lubrication. Her pussy was literally dripping and I wondered how tight she might be. She was older than anyone I had ever fucked and she had two adult daughters so I wasn't expecting much in that sense but she still seemed to be squirming as I entered her.

As it seemed to take a few attempts for her to get me all the way in, I began to wonder if my cock was bigger or thicker than what she was used to but I then remembered that she had told me how long it had been since her husband had even looked at her, never mind fucked her, so I lay there and waited.

I watched as she bit her bottom lip with the effort before she finally slid all the way down my cock and let out a sigh of relief and contentment. The moment she did, however, she started to ride me, slowly at first, as she and her pussy were obviously taking their time to get used to being filled once again. She soon speeded up though and she wasn't the only one moaning in pleasure as I reached up and played with this gorgeous older woman's luscious breasts.

As I played with and pulled on her nipples it became obvious she wasn't going to last long even though it wasn't so long since her last orgasm. She leaned forward, her hands on my own chest and began to fuck me hard, very hard, sliding up and down my cock more and more urgently. I wanted to make this a day for her to remember, a fuck to remember, so I pushed up too, rising to meet every one of her downward thrusts. I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build too, my balls tingling, ready to erupt. As she became almost frenzied in her riding, her whole body lost in the moment, sweat covering her skin, she suddenly stooped, silent, and her whole body seemed to shake. I continued to push up into her, watching in delight as she came again and again, the walls of her pussy squeezing my fat cock before she collapsed on top of me.

As she slowly came down from such a high, I somehow managed to slide out of her, my still stiff cock making an obscenely pleasant sound as it pulled out of her satisfied pussy, and rolled her over to the other side of the bed. We both knew what was to come next and, whether she was conscious of doing it or not, she conveniently rolled on to her front.

I got up from the bed and retrieved the oil from the bedside table. My older lover had one more bridge to cross, one more hole to surrender, and I wanted her to enjoy it as much as she had obviously enjoyed the rest of her day. But to do so she would have to try and relax even more and that's where I hoped the oil would help.

Having poured some of it on to my hands, I placed them on her upper back, starting with a smooth gliding motion, spreading the massage oil across her back and shoulders in broad circles. I'd done this before, many times, and I kept the pressure firm but comfortable as I concentrated my efforts far away from where we both knew I was headed. To take her mind off what was coming, I moved up rather than down and gave her neck a long, slow rub before deciding to make my move.

Sliding my oily hands down her sides, I gently brushed past the sides of her breasts. She probably hadn't been aware that they had pushed out slightly because she was lying face down and her body trembled at my slight touch. She didn't seem to mind, though, and certainly didn't object so I continued my downward journey, down over her lower back, before I decided I needed more oil.

Still determined to take my time, even though my cock was straining for release, I moved down to her legs and, starting on the right, lifted it back at the knee to massage her calf and ankle. I lay her leg down before doing the same on the other side, only this time sliding up to her thigh. I could feel her tensing here again so I moved back to her right leg and covered the back of her other thigh before moving on.

I wiped my hands on a towel I had lying by the bed and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"It's time."

She shivered as I knew she would but once again she proved that she could still surprise me. Reaching back with both of her hands, Sally grasped both of her round cheeks and spread them fully open. I think my jaw dropped looking down at this incredible older woman lying in front of me spreading her cheeks and showing me her forbidden hole.

We had spoken about this but I still couldn't believe it.

"Are you sure, Sally?"

"Please, sir, just do it. I want you to take every inch of my body."

"Your wish is my command, you little slut. Prepare to take my cock up your dirtiest hole and know that I am going to cum deep into your bowels like a cheap whore."

She trembled once more, in anticipation and in the realisation that my filthy words were exactly what she wanted to hear. But if she could surprise me then I could surprise her too and I leaned forward to plant a long wet kiss right on her tightest hole. She whimpered this time but not for an instant did she relax her grip on her backside. I wondered for a moment what she would do if I licked her there too but my cock wouldn't wait any longer and I reached for the oil one last time and thoroughly coated the head of my cock with it. I knew I would have to apply some to Sally's hole and so did she but she still flinched a bit at the feel of it. Taking my time, I lightly worked the oil into the crevices and ripples of her tight hole, again enjoying the feel of it, as well as the feeling of power as she squirmed beneath my hand.

I thought that Sally had done surprising me but the more I rubbed between her cheeks, and the more she got used to it, the more she seemed to relax and even began to respond by moving her bottom in tight little circles, trying to hide her moans of appreciation by burying her head in the pillows. Time to move on.

I gently pushed my oil-covered finger inside, meeting no resistance other than a delightfully tight hole. I could feel her backside gripping my finger as she raised her bottom off the bed, apparently hungry for more. This went on for a few moments while I made sure that she was thoroughly lubricated and making sure we were both enjoying every sensual moment. I withdrew my finger and once more whispered in her ear.

"You're ready now, my little slut," I told her as I pulled her up by the hips, just enough to allow me to pull a pillow down and push it.

She took a deep breath and seemed to hold it but I told her to relax and to breathe normally; this would go as fast or as slow as she wanted. After what seemed like an eternity, I placed the round head of my cock at her tightest entrance and wondered as I always did how such a large thing could enter such a small hole. But enter her I did as I leaned forward and took away her final virginity. The thought that a woman of forty seven still had a virginity to give was as amazing to me as it was to Sally herself.

Again she buried her head in the pillows, as she only now seemed to realise that my cock was going to be much larger than my finger. I could feel her forcing herself to relax but it still wasn't easy to get it in. Taking my time, however, I pushed in just a bit, then paused, then pushed in again a little harder, a little deeper, before pulling back. I had to allow her to get used to this strange, wonderful sensation, just as I was doing with this amazing woman.

When I finally made it all the way in, she asked me to stop for a moment which was fine by me as it gave me the time savour the moment and the sight of her most private hole stretched around my cock. It felt so nice, so very nice, and I stayed still for a moment longer to enjoy it.

I could hear her breathing being measured and controlled as she fought the natural reaction to pull away. But I knew she also wanted to relax; I knew she also wanted to do this, to strip away the last of her fears, of her inhibitions.

I slowly began to push in farther, then out again, each time going in a bit deeper. She was incredibly tight but that just made the feel of her tight ring rubbing and massaging the head of my cock as it worked its way in and out of her gorgeous arse all the more enjoyable. Finally she began to meet my forward movements with her own pushes back. Whether she was aware of it or not, she even wiggled her backside from side to side, making the whole experience even more awesome, both physically and visually. She now seemed to be fully welcoming my hard cock as it moved in and out of her arse, no longer resisting me.

I reached under her and began to stroke her soaking wet pussy. She was obviously enjoying what we were doing as much as I was and she turned her head and smiled at me as my fingers lightly touched her sensitive clit. At the same time I began to rhythmically move in and out of her darkest hole, never pulling out too far or moving in too deep, continuing to play with her cunt as she continued to drip with arousal. I pumped my cock in and out, getting faster now, my fingers moving in time with my cock, her pussy being treated just as well as her arse and my cock.

"So good," she whispered, almost to herself. "It feels so good." And I'm sure she was wondering why she had waited so long to feel this way; I know I was. As I began to really plough in and out of her, she pushed back even more, both of us lost in the animalistic fucking that we were enjoying so much.

As my thrusts became too fast for her she simply lay still, and let me fuck her little beautiful hole, giving herself to me as she had never given herself to any man, not even her husband. Faster and faster I plunged into her, deeper and deeper, lost in the most wonderful sensation, lost in my lust for this wonderful woman.

0131aj
0131aj
1,140 Followers
12