Slut for All Pt. 06

Story Info
Taken by a big black cock.
5.5k words
4.64
66.6k
62

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby! You are such an amazing cock sucker!" Anthony stands towering over me from my knees. Like a proper slut, I make sure to keep eye contact with my new master.

I moan around the cock in my mouth as I bob up and down quickly. Anthony puts his hands on the back of head to grab my hair and stops me from moving up and down the amazing nine inch cock. I've been kneeling for almost twenty minutes slowly working this monster. I've only been able to take just over half of the cock so far.

"You are doing very well sucking your first dick. Though a good cock whore needs to learn to deepthroat and feel what it's like to be face fucked." Anthony says with authority.

With his hands holding my head in place, the cock starts sliding towards the back of my mouth slowly. I can feel it sliding over my tongue and touch the back of my throat. I gag slightly but hold strong. Another inch gets pushed down my throat. At this point I start gagging harder and try to pull back. I am not able to retreat off the cock with the hands holding my head steady. After twenty seconds of fighting the cock in my throat, it's pulled away to let me breathe.

"When you feel his head hit the back of your throat, just swallow," I hear Vikki say. "Keep doing that until he is all the way in. It will help you breathe around his monster dick."

Just when I catch my breath, the dick is shoved back into my mouth. The process is repeated again three more times until I am able to take all nine inches down my throat. I am held there for over a minute and with little gagging.

"Nicely done sweetheart. Now keep that throat relaxed. It is time for you to know the feeling of being face fucked." Anthony says looking down at me.

Once my head is pulled away from the cock, I catch my breath and turn my head to get a look at Vikki. She is sitting on the coffee table with her dress pulled up to her waist. Vikki is slowly fucking her pussy with the six inch cock she fucks me with. In her free hand, Vikki has her cell phone trained on me recording the assault on my mouth. Anthony's hands grab me by my hair and turns my head back to him.

"You're sucking my cock not eating her pussy. You fucking look at me!" As Anthony turns my head towards him, he guides his cock deep down my throat.

I look up and meet the eyes of the one that has fed me my first cock. I smile as much as I can with the large invader in my throat. I feel his hands on my head grab my hair forcefully and hold me steady. The long cock is pulled from my throat quickly, then forced back down hard. Again the cock is slides out then all the way back down my throat. The pace quickens and the force of the thrusts grow harder.

With the speed and force of the cock going in and out of my mouth I am not able to swallow. Saliva drips down my chin and starts to make its way to my chest. Every time the cock is pulled from my mouth completely, more saliva pours out. I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks from the cock being held in my throat and gagging around it.

"That's it slut," Vikki says from her spot on the table. "Take that cock! This is so much hotter than I anticipated. I am excited to show you this video later. I want you to see this from my point of view. I can't wait to see Anthony blow his load all over your face!"

"You are going to have to wait a long time for that," Anthony says while fucking my throat. "I'm not going to cum any time soon. I am enjoying using this sissy too much."

"He is yours to do as you please Anthony. Samantha here has agreed to do what I say and trusts me to stop things if I think it gets too much."

Anthony smiles down at me and says, "that's good hear cum slut. I am going to make you beg for more. You will do anything I ask because your true place in life is on your knees sucking cock."

I moan in agreement around his big black cock. I felt totally helpless in my position. He is right though, I want nothing more than his amazing cock in my mouth. I would do anything to have it there.

After having my throat fucked forcefully for what seemed like an hour, Vikki asks Anthony to stop the violation of my face. Disappointed , Anthony pulls his long cock from my mouth. I sit back on my heels trying to catch my breath. My hands rest on my knees instead of wiping the tears and saliva from my face. The large cock sits inches from my face. I see a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip of the purple head.

"How do you feel my little sissy cum slut?" Vikki asks. I see her climb off the table and walk towards me while keeping the camera focused on me.

"Dirty," I say as I catch my breath. "Like a sex toy that's being used just for pleasure."

"Do you want more?" Vikki asks.

She now stands behind Anthony and runs her free hand over his muscular body. The camera pointed down at me in my knees. I can only imagine how I look. My hair must be a mess from the black man's hands grabbing me. My mascara is definitely running down my face from my tears. I can feel my saliva dripping off my chin and soaking into my shirt.

"Yes master," I say to Vikki.

"Yes mistress," Vikki corrects me. "He is your master tonight."

"I understand mistress. I want a lot more. Anything you two want from me, I am your slut to use as you please."

My roommate kneels down behind me. Her hands run through my long messy hair as she whispers into my ear. "You now have three options. Option one, we can stop everything. You can get up, clean yourself up and we can stop." I shook my head at that. I was enjoying getting used and wanted to continue.

"Option two, you can continue getting face fucked by this black monster of a cock. He could last another five minutes or another hour. Anthony will then shoot his massive amount of cum all over your face." I nod to that answer. Having my throat fucked felt amazing. Vikki brings her finger to the head of the purple cock. She scoops up the pre-cum and brings it to my face and rubs along my lips. I lick my lips to taste my masters cum. Her phone capturing the moment.

"Third and my favorite offer. He can bend you over the bed, pull up your skirt, rip off your panties and take your very sexy ass. I know you always wondered what having a real cock in your ass feels like. His nine inch monster is a lot longer and thicker than the six inch strap on I have been using on you."

"I don't think I can take his massive cock in my ass," I answer as I look at the head of the black man's dick.

"I am sorry you think that sweetie," my mistress says sadly. "But I know you can take it."

The hands of my master grabs my hair tightly. "Stay on your hands and knees and crawl to the bedroom!" Still holding onto my hair, I am pulled forcefully to the bedroom. I have to crawl fast to keep up and my knees are definitely going to be bruised from it. Vikki trails behind me with her phone pointing at my ass up my skirt.

Once into the bedroom, I am pulled to my feet by my hair. Anthony now stands in front of me. His large black body just inches from mine. I have the sudden desire to lick the sweat off his body. My master removes his hands from my hair and Vikki's replaces them.

With her hands tangled into my hair Vikki pulls my head back exposing my neck. I feel warm breath on my neck just before teeth sink into my skin. Not enough to draw blood but enough to show who is in control. The other hand goes to my neck and squeezes to cut off my air slightly.

I feel lips trace from my neck to my ear. "I told him to not be gentle. Your ass is his to be used and abused for his pleasure. He is going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to sit tomorrow." The hand releases from my neck and I struggle to catch my breath.

Vikki slowly runs her hand down my neck, over my shirt towards my waist. Fingers pry at my skirt to get under it to my warm skin. I moan in pleasure as lips kiss my ear. The hand finds its way into my skirt and moves towards the inside of my thigh.

"You really seem to enjoy being treated like a whore. The humiliation turns you on and drives you wild. You obey without question and I love that."

My roommate then grabs my rock hard cock that's hiding behind a pair of her panties. "And your sissy dick seems to really enjoy that idea." I moan in pleasure as she strokes my cock.

"Get on your knees, sissy," Anthony commands me. I do as I'm told with no hesitation. Once on my knees, Anthony pushes his cock into my mouth again. "Get a close up of him sucking my big black cock."

Vikki drops to her knees next to me and brings her phone up close. She gets a great view as the black monster disappears into my mouth and my masters balls rest on my chin. By this time I have learned to relax my throat and was able to get small breaths through. The cock remains deep In my mouth for three minutes before he pulls out.

"Get my cum sluts ass ready for me," Anthony says to Vikki.

"With pleasure."

Vikki stands and disappears from my view for a few minutes. While my mistress is off getting ready, Anthony rubs his wet cock all over my face. With one hand, my master smacks his heavy dick against my forehead. I just kneel there with my tongue out hoping to taste him again. I can feel my own hard cock poking out of my skirt.

"Looks like Vikki is ready to prep you," Anthony says walking away from me. "Onto your hands bitch!"

I fall to my hands as commanded by my master. Once Anthony has moved, I realize that I am facing the full length mirror. I get my first look of my fucked face. I am as much of a mess as I thought I would be but it only turns me on more. I watch Anthony walk to Vikki who is just inches behind me. He takes the phone from her so she can focus on me. Vikki is now completely nude except for the condom wrapped strap on she frequently uses on me. I watch Vikki squeeze some lube onto her fingers before bringing her hand to my tight ass.

After lifting my skirt and pulling my panties to the side, Vikki starts with two fingers right away. She pushes them deep into my ass and I moan in pleasure. Sliding her fingers out, she adds a third. Anthony records my mistress finger fucking my ass for a few minutes. My eyes still looking at the mirror as Vikki removes her fingers and inserts her cock. In one swift motion, she pushes the entire thing into me.

"Fuck yes," I moan out loud. "Your cock feels great!"

"You haven't felt a great cock yet, sissy," Anthony says as he gets a close up of the dildo fucking my ass.

While Vikki is focusing on pounding into my ass, Anthony walks around behind her again. His large cock swaying back and forth as he walks. I watch his reflection wrap a hand around the back of Vikki's neck, bend at the knees and align his cock with Vikki's pussy.

The next time Vikki pulls out of my ass, she backs into the large cock. The purple head splits her lips open and pushes into her soaking wet pussy. She screams in pleasure as the black snake enters her.

"I missed the feeling of your large cock in me," Vikki says as she slowly rocks between Anthony and me.

Anthony slides six inches of his cock into Vikki's pussy then stops moving. Allowing Vikki to control everything. as she pulls her strap on out of my ass, she pushes the black cock deeper into her. She fucks us both slowly to get used to the large invader. As she loosens up, the rocking gets faster and harder. I moan softly as the dildo thrusts in and out of my ass. Vikki pushes her cock as far into me as she can as she cums around the cock in her pussy.

"That's a good girl," Anthony says as he pulls his cock from Vikki. "The slut is ready for me." He hands Vikki the camera once she moves away from me.

I watch as my master coats his thick cock with lube. His eyes lock with mine in the mirror as he drops to his knees. Vikki kneels to the side again trying to get the best angle to record. Anthony grabs my panties and in one powerful movement, he rips them from my body. I feel my skirt get pulled higher up my body to keep it out of the way of my ass. Then I feel the large bulbous head press against my loosened hole but he doesn't try and push into me.

"Do you want my cock, cum slut?" Anthony asks. I nod and push back slightly into his cock but he pulls away. "Beg for it."

"Please master," I start begging desperately. "I want...need to feel your big black cock inside of me. I am your sissy cum dump. Do to me whatever you please."

I pause for a moment as I realize what I am saying. I had only planned on sucking a cock tonight but now I am begging for this large man to sink his monster inside my ass. I come to my senses briefly and was about to stop everything when I see Vikki kneel in front of me. Her smile is massive from doing this for her. Her strap-on cock still hangs between her legs. Her cell phone is pointing at my face as she is trying to capture my words of lust.

"Beg again my slut," Vikki says to me. "The audience needs to see it." Her words push me back into a lust filled craving for cock.

"You are my master," I start begging again. "My ass is here for your pleasure. I need your cock inside me. Please fuck my ass fast and rough. Use and abuse me!"

Vikki slaps my face then says, "Good cum slut!" She looks behind me to Anthony. "She does love begging,"

"I can see that," my master responds. I feel Anthony start pushing his cock head against my ass but not enough to enter me. Feeling me push back into him, Master pulls away again.

"Once I put my cock into you," Anthony says. Our eyes still locked together in the reflection of the mirror. "You are mine. I own your sissy ass. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes master! I want to be yours!"

"I don't think so," Vikki says standing up. From my place on the floor, her cock is just inches in front of my face. "This is my slut. Samantha here does what I tell her. Tonight you have control, but I own this ass. However, this can be a regular occurrence if you wish. And if I am feeling generous, you can take her out on a date one night and have some one on one action."

"Deal," Anthony says. "What do you think about that slut?"

"I would love that," I answer. Once again I couldn't believe what I was saying. "Please fuck me!"

"I am going to start slow," Master says to me. "Just relax and don't fight against my cock."

With that being said, I take a slow deep breath to relax. As I exhale, I feel the massive head of Anthony's cock push against my anus. It took a good amount of pressure to get the tip of his cock into my ass. I groan in pain from being opened wider than I have ever been. Anthony starts to pull out of my ass but just as his head starts to leave my ass, he pushes back in sinking his cock deeper into me. I groan loudly with pain once again.

"How does it feel, slut?" Vikki asks looking down at me. Her phone recording my face.

"It hurts," I say looking up at my mistress.

"Do you wish to stop?"

"No mistress," I look at Vikki's cock dangling before my eyes. "I am Master's sex toy, I am to be used for his pleasure, not mine."

"Good answer!" Anthony says as he pushes another three inches into me. He slowly moves his cock inside of me for a few minutes allowing me to get used to half of his cock.

"Open up for me sweetheart," Vikki says.

I happily open my mouth to accept her strap-on. Vikki fucks my face quickly as Anthony slowly pushes more of his massive cock into me. I moan around the dildo in my mouth. I make sure to make eye contact with my mistress as I get double teamed. Her camera never turns from me. Anthony spanks my ass, grabs my cheek hard with his hand to hold me steady and plunges the rest of his nine inch plus cock into my ass. I feel relieved once his pelvis pressed against my ass.

"I am impressed my little slut," Vikki says during her thrusting into my throat. "His entire cock is inside you. I knew you could take it!" I moan around her cock and nod slightly. "Now fuck him!" Vikki commands to my master.

I groan around the fake cock in my mouth from the pain caused by my ass spreading wide. Slowly, Anthony pulls his cock out of me completely. Suddenly feeling empty, I wiggle my ass to invite him back in. With both hands on my hips, Anthony presses his cock back into my ass a few inches. He starts to fuck my ass in a slow and steady pace allowing me to get used to the feeling.

Vikki pulls her cock from my mouth and walks around to get a better view of my ass fucking. With nothing in my mouth, I start to moan in pleasure. No longer did pain rule my body as my ass starts to accept the large cock. Anthony takes the moaning as an invitation to go harder and faster. His thrusts start getting relentless as his body smacks against mine. While fucking my ass, Anthony spanks me frequently. I moan in pleasure of being used.

"Fuck me harder! Make me scream!" I beg my master.

That sets Master into a wild assault on my ass. With every thrust, I get pushes forward. I can feel my knees starting to bruise on the hardwood. Anthony places his hands in my back and presses me down to the floor. I make sure to keep my ass high in the air for him. Without slowing, my hands are forced behind my back and Anthony holds both my wrists with one hand. Using my wrists as leverage, Anthony pulls me back into his cock when he thrusts forward. My cheeks rub against the hardwood floor as he pumps his cock in my ass.

"Yes! My ass is yours master! Fill me with you cum!"

Vikki sits in front of my face with her legs spread wide. She slides down towards me and positions her legs around my body. Grabbing my hair with one hand, Mistress lifts my head and guides me to her cock. With my hands behind my back, Vikki controls my face as her cock is held down my throat.

Anthony's hand comes crashing down on my ass. I groan in pain around the dildo in my mouth. Both Master and Mistress assault my ass and mouth for another thirty minutes. During this time, my ass is spanked many times with all the force Anthony has. Vikki has also put her phone down to free up a hand to grab my neck. She squeezes my throat tightly around her cock as she fucks my face.

"I'm going to cum deep into your sissy ass," Anthony says to me.

Vikki quickly pulls her cock from my mouth and let's go of my neck and hair. My face falls hard onto the floor and I grunt in pain. I see Vikki grab her cell phone once again and make her way behind me to the cock spreading my ass open.

"I am your cum dumpster," I say as I rock back to meet my masters thrusts.

Master slows his pace but not his force. I feel his black cock start to swell inside my ass. Anthony's grip on my wrists becomes tighter as his orgasm builds. The black man uses his other hand to grab my hair and pulls my head up off the floor. Using my wrists and hair as handles, he pulls me back onto his massive cock pushing it deep into my insides. Just as his stomach touches my ass, I feel the warm thick liquid squirt inside me. Slowly Anthony pulls his cock back as his cum continues to burst out of his cock. After hours of fucking and not cumming, he was dumping buckets into me. Once his cock stops pulsing in my ass, Anthony starts fucking me quick and hard once again.

"Damn your ass is so tight around my cock!" Anthony says as he continues fucking me.

After another ten minutes, Anthony decides to stop fucking me. He pulls his cock from my ass leaving my hole expanded and wanting more. I moan in pleasure feeling the thick creamy fluid dripping out of my open asshole. I felt like a dirty cum dumpster slut. Vikki brings her phone close to my abused ass and records the cum dripping out of me.

I look into the mirror and watch as the black man walks to a chair in the bedroom. Once he sits in the chair, he motions for me to come to him. His cock is still rock hard.

I crawl to my master with lust in my eyes. Vikki records my face as I crawl. Once in front of Anthony, I sit up on my knees and take his dirty cock in both of my hands. As I stroke his cock, I feel more of his cum leaving my ass. I look at his cum soaked purple cock. I needed more of this beautiful monster.

12