Slut for an Evening

Story Info
Used for the first time.
1.4k words
4.06
23.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa shivered as she ran a hand through her hair. Her Master would be home soon with some friends. It was the first time He had brought anyone else into their home and she was terrified. She knew her place though and quickly gathered up her courage. She ran Master's list through her head, making sure she had completed it. She was freshly shaved and washed. He had laid out her "outfit", to be put on only after he sent the text saying they were on their way. It was on her bed, waiting. Melissa checked the clock. Master had texted only a moment ago and she had only a few minutes to struggle into her "outfit." She twisted and squirmed into the tight body harness. It pressed and rubbed her clit, slid between her ass cheeks and circled her tits, not covering them, but making them more pronounced.

She then picked up the bright red lipstick and began to write on her body. Her tits were covered with "Slut" and "Bitch". Over her cunt she wrote, "Fuck hole." She blushed and bit her lip. Master had covered her in words like this before, but it had always been for his eyes only. With a shake of her head, Melissa set aside the lipstick and picked up the ball gag. She had never used this one before and looked at it with wide frightened eyes. It was about 2 inches long and very thick, a perfect little cock. She choked as she forced it into her mouth and strapped it on. She could hardly breathe, between that and the tight collar He kept on her at all times. Fully "dressed" she slipped on her cuffs and hooked them together, then went to kneel by the front door.

When her Master walked in the door, he smiled at his fuck toy. With a snap of his fingers, she awkwardly crawled to Him and rubbed her face over His crotch. Behind Him there were chuckles and grins. He stepped aside and let His friends in. One by one they came in and Melissa rubbed her face in each of their crotches like a good slut. Her Master jerked His head and turned to the living room. Melissa dropped to all fours and crawled after Him. Behind her there was low laughs and whistles. She blushed. She stopped and knelt at her Master's chair, facing Him, waiting.

Her Master smiled gently down at her as His friends filed in. There were four of them. The thought of these men watching her, looking at her nakedness, made Melissa quiver in fear and excitement. Her Master patted her head, before grabbing her hair and yanking her head back roughly. She whined, half closing her eyes and gasping for breath.

"Such a little slut, aren't you?" He growled and tossed her on her side. Melissa whimpered as she landed. "Since you want to dress and act like a slut, don't you think you should be treated like one?" She stared up in a sheer panic, shaking her head in disbelief. He WOULDN'T do that to her! Would He? Yes, yes, He would. Slowly she nodded her head, looking at the floor, utterly defeated.

-----------------The other men laughed as they surrounded her. One of them grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her to her feet. Out of instinct, she struggled, twisting and kicking. She stopped suddenly when a hand clamped down on her throat.

"Now, now, bitch, play nice." The man behind her growled in her ear, giving her throat a squeeze. "I wouldn't want to have to rough up such a pretty little thing." Melissa whimpered and held still, breathing hard. "That's a good girl."

Melissa's whimpers turned into moans rather quickly as hands began groping her body. Her nipples were pinched and twisted, while her ass was grabbed and slapped, and a hand slid between her legs to rub her cunt through the leather strap.

Before she knew what was happening, Melissa found herself thrown over the back of the couch, spread eagle, her hands and ankles tied to the different posts of the couch. She jumped at the touch of cold metal running up the back of her leg. The resulting laughter made her blush and whine. The whine grew louder as she felt the tip of a knife poised between her legs. It turned into a gasping whimper as the strap covering her cunt was cut. The whimper became a loud moan as a finger pressed against her clit and several filed her cunt. There was more laughter as she began to buck her hips. The laughter increased when she came, her moan almost a scream behind the gag.

Melissa tossed her head and twisted in her ties as she felt the first cock slide into her tight cunt. It hit home then that her Master... the One who got jealous if a man looked at her sideways... He was letting three.. THREE!.. men fuck her!! NOONE had fucked her except her Master! She whined as the man roughly grabbed her hips and slammed into her cunt. She struggled and tried to pull away, only to have nails dug into her hips and laughter as the man sped up. He grabbed her hair, yanking her head back.

"That's it, bitch!" He moaned, pumping her cunt full of cum. Melissa could not stop her own orgasm from wracking her through her body.

Almost before the first man pulled out, she felt a new set of hands on her. Resigning herself to her fate, Melissa relaxed and let herself enjoy the ride. This man was smoother, larger, rhythmic. Soon she was arching her back and tossing her head as she moaned around her gag, trying to beg for more.

The men all took turns with her cunt, filling it with cum that dripped down her legs. But they were not done just yet. Melissa tried to twist and pull away when she felt a cock pressing against her asshole. This couldn't be happening! But, it was. She screamed as it was roughly shoved in. the only thing that kept her from passing out, was the fear of what else these men could do to her. As she struggled to keep her senses, the man came, lubricating her ass for the next man.

Melissa could not tell how many times she came, nor could she tell how many times the three men forced their cocks into her cunt, stretching her out and filling her full of cum. She could not tell when they stopped, either, because before they left, one of them had tied her to a sex machine. The dildo was set high enough force her to keep her cuming. Her lipstick writing had smeared over her body, leaving her looking like a bad child's drawing. She had cum dripping from both her cunt and her ass.

She was close to passing out when her Master returned and turned off the machine. He chuckled and knelt by her head. "Looked at you, my little whore. All worn out and used. Did you have fun, slut?" Melissa weakly nodded and sighed around her gag, barely mumbling a muffled, "Yes Sir."

He smiled and patted her head as He untied her. He gently pulled her to her feet and removed her gag. She faintly murmured "Thank You, Sir." As she laid her head on His shoulder, He chuckled and twisted her nipple lazily. She gasped and quietly moaned. "You have one more person to please, my little bitch." Melissa moaned again and slowly sank to her knees, her eyes locked on His hardened cock.

He grabbed her hair and slowly guided His cock into her waiting mouth. She whined softly and eagerly began bobbing her head. Her Master moaned and held her still, while He slowly slid His cock deep into her throat and held it there. He pulled out as she started to struggle. With a quick movement, He laid her on the ground and knelt between her spread legs. She lifted her cuffed hands and looped them around His neck. He lifted her legs, bending them almost to her chest, as He slid into her cunt. Melissa moaned and moved her hips with Him. Within moments they were both cuming. Her Master bent down to kiss her as He filled her.

When He was done, her Master helped her to her feet and guided to the shower. Melissa smiled sleepily as the warm water ran over her and her Master slowly and gently washed her. This night would be one she would never forget. Her Master had fulfilled one of her deepest fantasies, one she had never told anyone else. Looking up, Melissa blushed and gently kissed His arm. This was the man she was destined to be with forever. This was the one man she loved and would do anything for.