Slut from L.A.

Story Info
Anal with a gorgous model from L.A.
1.9k words
3.98
249.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

I was sitting in a café once, when as will often happen, a gorgeous babe sat down near me by herself. There's nothing out of the ordinary about that. But as you'll see, the rest of the story gets a little more interesting.

I'm a shy, polite guy, so I try not to stare at girls too much. Maybe 'hypocrite' would be a more accurate descriptor than 'polite,' but hey, it's the way I am. I put on the mask of friendly, self-sufficient aloofness, but at home I masturbate to a stack of pornography as high as Mount Everest. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, most girls tend to like me once they get to know me.

So anyway, the first thing I ought to tell you about this girl is her tits. They were fucking enormous! They were obviously fake, but perfectly round, erect, and just busting right out of her shirt. They were also sporting big, hard, pointy nipples that looked like they were just about to pierce through the fabric of her shirt. They were... just damn huge, and literally hypnotizing to see. I reckon that this hottie was about nineteen or twenty, she had long, straight, bleached-white hair down to the small of her back, with bangs, sexy black, thick-rimmed glasses, a green sort-of fuzzy-soft long-sleeved halter-top shirt that was very low-cut, and stopped just below her boobs. Her bare midsection was pale and fit. Her face was like a Barbie-doll's: full, glistening pink lips, long black lashes, huge blue eyes, and a tiny, brown, round sexy beauty-mark just above the left side of her mouth. She had on a tight, very short black miniskirt, and her gorgeous legs went on for miles. On her feet she wore some skimpy, low, shiny black four-inch stiletto-heels.

When she sat down, she dropped a fork or something and had to turn away from me and bend down to get it. Oh mercy! I got a full view up her skirt at her apparently shaved pussy and gorgeous ass, obstructed only by the skimpiest of thongs, which was neon-green.

In keeping with my character, I tried not to stare, but when she glanced over at me, it was as plain as shit that I'd just seen up her skirt. She just smiled, sending blood straight to my dick in my jeans.

Happy but a bit flustered, I returned to my coffee and book, and calmed down almost immediately. But our episode had only just begun.

As I was engrossed in reading, I heard a sexy girl's voice close to my ear say, 'Hey...'

I turned somewhat suddenly and it was her! 'What are you reading?' Her voice was like liquid sex.

'Oh, just some... book. It's about life, and death, and things...' I said, my wit seemingly having abandoned ship.

'Ooooh...'

I looked over at her. She had come right over to my table and was sitting right next to me.

Those tits! I couldn't help thinking...

'I'm Christelle, but everyone calls me Chrissy,' she offered me her slender hand.

'Mike.' I shook it gently.

'I'm not from around here,' she said.

'Oh no? Where you from?'

'L.A.'

'Ah... So, how do you like Canada?'

'Nice! I don't have a place to stay here yet though...'

'And what is it you do?'

'Modeling.'

'Of course.'

'Oh stop! Say, you wouldn't know anywhere where I could stay for a few days until I finish my shoot, would you?'

'Well, how picky are you? I mean, how much space do you need?'

'Oh, just enough to lie down... wash my face, you know,' she was smiling, and I think we both knew.

'Well it's nothing fancy, but I could offer you my place, you seem like a nice enough girl.'

'Thanks!'

So, I thanked my lucky stars, hoped I hadn't just invited an axe-murderer to stay in my house, and we headed back to mine.

Back at my place, I spent some time quickly tidying shit up, and putting new sheets on my bed, where I told her she could sleep. I'd take the pull-out couch, it was no problem, I said.

We sat on the couch and watched some show about animals in Africa, and at one point she put her arm around my shoulders.

I was getting more and more confident by the minute that we were gonna fuck sooner or later.

'Got any movies?' she asked a little later.

'Not really,' I smiled.

'C'mon! Every guy's got to have a couple 'movies.''

'What, you mean like...'

'Yeah, of course!'

'You mean you want to watch... like, a porno?'

She just smiled.

'Wait here,' I said.

I went and got a stack of DVDs.

'Oh, shit!' she exclaimed wide-eyed like a kid at Christmas as she shuffled through my collection, 'These are awesome!'

'You like porn?' I asked, a bit surprised.

'I like what porn can lead to,' she said and gave me bedroom eyes and a sexy smile.

Oh man... Boner!

'This one looks good. How about we watch it?' she said, taking out 'Anal Teen Babes #14.'

'Yeah, sure... that's a good one.'

We put it in and hit play and the first scene started.

It was a blonde teen in pigtails wearing thigh-high black fishnets with a perfectly smooth-shaven pussy and a gorgeous, round ass. There was no dialogue, a guy just walked on set and she began sucking his dick. My dick was getting hard watching it, and of course with Chrissy right next to me watching it too, with her arm around my shoulders...

The guy flipped the babe onto her back on a sofa and fed his dick up into her cunt and began fucking her. Chrissy's free hand had moved down to her crotch...

The guy flipped the babe onto her knees on the sofa and smacked her ass that was thrust out towards him. He spread her cheeks and fed his cock up her asshole, and she gave out a loud moan, and he began fucking her.

'Oooh yeah...' I could hear Chrissy whisper as she began slowly massaging her cunt under her skirt. She was slowly bucking her hips into her hand as we watched. My hand ventured down to my stiff cock through my jeans and I stroked it.

Chrissy and I looked at each other, and my cock was as hard as rock.

'How do you fucking want me?' she whispered. 'Take me any way that you want to...'

Holy fuck! It's fucking Fuck-Time now! I thought.

'Strip for me, baby,' I said quietly and urgently.

'Ok...'

She got up, brushing her hand over my cock through my jeans and stood facing away from me in front of the TV. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she lifted up her skirt, showing me her perfect ass and bright neon-green thong, which was buried between her ass-cheeks in the middle. Then she slid the skirt down past her ass, down to the floor, and swayed her ass left and right driving me crazy. She spread her cheeks, showing me her asshole past her thong. Then she slowly peeled the thong down, out of her crack, passed her ass, and down to the floor.

'Ahhh...' she sighed as she spread her ass apart, totally revealing her wet, shaved pussy, and bare shaved asshole to me.

'Take off your shirt- I want you right fucking now...' I said standing up quickly and getting naked as fast as I could.

She popped her shirt off up over her head and her huge, naked tits were indescribably fucking gorgeous.

She stood in front of me naked, and placed one foot, still wearing her shiny black heels, up on the arm of the couch. Her gorgeous pussy was totally waxed smooth, and dripping wet.

I reached around behind and grabbed her ass firmly as I rammed my dick straight all the way up her warm cunt, kissing her mouth, her massive tits pressing into my chest as I began fucking her.

'Oh fuck yes! Fuck me hard!' she cried.

I rammed my dick in and out of her cunt like a madman, squeezing her ass hard as I fucked her.

She was moaning with my every thrust, 'Oooh! Ooooh! Ooooh!'

Then I took her left tit in both of my hands, it was so big, like a melon, squeezed it hard, and fucked her pussy holding her boob in my hands like that. She held on to my shoulders for balance.

I leaned down and sucked her nipple as I fucked her cunt, still holding just her one boob in my hands. It was huge, perfectly round, firm sexy and fake.

Then I spun her 'round onto her knees on the couch, and slapped her ass hard with my hand as I slid my dick back up her sopping-wet pink-hole. I squeezed her ass as I fucked her hard and fast.

'Fuck my ass...' she pleaded after a while. I glanced up at the TV to see another girl, a redhead, taking a huge cock up her shit-hole from the front, her shaved-smooth cunt glistening between her spread legs as he fucked her.

Holy fuck, I'm so lucky! was all I could think.

I slid my dick immediately out of her wet pink-hole and into her tight stink-hole.

'Oooooooooh!' she moaned as I slowly slid my shaft all the way up her asshole to my balls. Her ass quickly relaxed around my cock, and I began slowly pumping my dick in and out of her hot, tight slippery brown-hole.

'Oh yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!' she cried...

I grabbed her tits, and rode her like a fucking mare.

As hard as I could, I fucked her asshole, fast and deep, squeezing her tits hard, my balls slapping against her drooling pussy below with my every thrust. She was wailing with pleasure.

'Oooh! Ooooh! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!' she exclaimed after a while.

I kept on fucking her ass, bringing her over the edge, slapping her ass-cheeks and occasionally her tits, too, with my hands, and I felt her cum hard, her asshole spasming around my cock and her dilated pussy gushing all over the couch. 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!' she sang as a powerful ass-gasm ripped through her.

'I wanna cum in your mouth, slut,' I gasped.

She spun 'round, her ass making a farting noise as my hard cock popped out of her backdoor, and took my hard shaft into her mouth and began sucking it like a whore.

She sucked it fast, hard, and deep, kneaded my balls and jerked the shaft. She even slid a finger up my ass and wriggled it around as she sucked me off.

All the while with my dick in her mouth she was moaning, 'Mmmmmmm!'

I reached down and grabbed her tits hard as I came deep down her throat.

'Oh fuck!' I moaned as I pumped a huge, long load of cum deep down her throat into her stomach.

She sucked my spent dick, slid her luscious lips up and down its shaft, licked my balls and asshole, sucked my spent cock again.

'Holy fuck,' was all I could think.

By the time she left a week later, we'd fucked every day, and I'd say it was probably the best sex of my whole goddamn life. And her photo shoot or whatever had apparently been a success, too.

'Look me up,' she said and smiled as she was leaving, 'if you ever come to L.A.'

But she never even gave me her last name.

What a gorgeous fucking slut... Damn!

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers