Slut Fucks the Neighbour

Story Info
Horny slut has neighbour photograph her and fuck her.
4.1k words
4.13
146.3k
85
2

Part 35 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers

I awoke about 10.30 am to find hubby had left for work and I had the whole bed and the house to myself. As I stretched my naked body, I remembered my sexual antics from the previous night. I pulled the Duvet off me and climbed out of bed, suddenly remembering that Dave would here at 1:00pm for our photo shoot and after party!

Straightening the duvet over the bed, I walked over to my drawers with my most sexy apparel. I pulled out a pair of black seamed shiny stockings, with a Waspie style garter belt made of a leather look material. I rummaged for the matching half cup bra which made my huge tits look divine. Finding the bra, I placed it along with the Waspie and stockings on top of my duvet. I then pulled out a Red wet look Basque that was almost two sizes too small for me but it made my waist and tits look wonderful. I placed the Basque on the duvet then went over to my wardrobe to select some sexy footwear. Opening my wardrobe doors I immediately spotted a pair of black court shoes with a spiked high heel. On the top shelf was a very large box with a red ribbon attached to it. I took down the box, removed the ribbon and found inside a delicious pair of shiny red thigh length boots with a gold spiked heel. There was a card inside which read

"Make sure you wear these today for your photographs and have fun getting fucked in them.

Love Jim xxx".

What a delightful surprise! These would look magnificent with the red Basque and they would also look magnificent just on their own.

It was almost 11:00 so I headed to the kitchen and had a light breakfast. Once the food was finished I ran a nice oily bath and soaked for almost an hour. After re-shaving my pussy I climbed out of the bath and began the beautifying procedure. Hair, Skin, Make-up then lastly I put on the black seamed stockings, tying them to the Waspie, which I'd fastened on the tightest hooks, making my waist look tiny. Next I placed the bra just under my breasts and fastened the hooks. Slipping my feet into the ridiculously high heeled shoes, I looked in the mirror to see how my modelling debut would go! My tits looked huge and my waist looked tiny! The high heeled shoes and black stockings, gave my legs a much longer, leaner look.

I was delighted with my overall look as my make was just on the right side of slutty. I thought to add my opera gloves from last night to complete the Parisian prostitute look. With the gloves in place I took my see through black lace robe and draped it over my body. I put another layer of lip gloss as I heard the doorbell chime.

Without thinking who may be there I went downstairs and opened the door.

Luckily Dave was standing at my door with two bags of photographic equipment.

Dave looked me up and down as a bus drove past.

"You look outstandingly beautiful!" Dave stammered.

"Why thank you Dave, please come in!"

Dave walked into my hallway with his photographic equipment. I closed the door behind him, standing there in my saucy lingerie clearly visible through my gossamer like robe.

I'd forgot to put a thong or panties on so my pussy was fully displayed to my visiting photographer. We walked through to my lounge where he began to set up his camera and equipment.

"Would you like a glass of wine before we start?" I asked.

"You go ahead and have some if you wish it will help you relax and lower your inhibitions!"

"Were you not here last night?"

"Sorry I was trying to be polite. Can I ask you a question?"

"As you have fucked me in every available hole you can ask anything you wish!"

"Why do you let those guys do those things to you?"

"I'm very much an exhibitionist and enjoy parading my body to men, plus I have a very large sex drive, enjoying lots of sexual partners. My husband finds that when other men want me, he becomes very aroused by the situation. He isn't very jealous so he has no objections to my sexual partners and he enjoys the fantasy role we bring into our relationship! Does it offend you?"

"The exact opposite actually. I've fantasised about you for years and couldn't believe that you wanted me to come over and have sex with you!"

"Well let's get some photos shot then I'd like to feel you inside me again!"

"I'm ready when you are!"

I knelt on the coffee table as Dave picked up a camera and began clicking away frantically.

"You tell me what position you want or what state of undress you want?" I enthused

"Just do what you feel or whatever feels sexy to you!"

"How about you taking your clothes off whilst you photograph me?"

Smiling, Dave began to remove his shirt, then untied his shoes and kicked them off. His socks were next, and then his trousers and boxers fell in one swoop. Surprise! surprise! his cock was already erect which would possibly prove a distraction for my modelling and posing, as if there is a hard cock in front me, created by my sexiness, then I want that cock inside me!

Dave picked up his camera and as calm as you like, began directing the photo shoot.

"Let's start with you standing in the door frame, then we'll get some shots of you walking upstairs to your bedroom, then some of you in your bedroom as though you're about to make love to your secret lover!"

I stood in the door frame as directed and did some Marilyn type bending poses, showing my tits and ass to perfection. The gossamer robe clung tightly, giving hints of the lingerie beneath. Next I moved over to the stairs, half turning my body as I put my right foot two steps higher, exposing my stockinged thigh and a hint of side boob and pierced nipple.

Dave clicked away and suggested I kneel on the stairs with my back arched pushing my ass in the air. I adopted the pose as requested and felt the gossamer robe stretch over my ass tightly. Dave told me to hold this pose as the material was clinging to my shaved pussy showing the groove of my shaved slit. I slid my gloved hand beneath the tight material and stroked my hairless pussy as Dave clicked away. Sliding my index finger in to my groove I turned my head toward the camera and licked my glossed lips.

I turned around with my ass resting on a step as my robe fell open revealing my exposed tits and pussy, encased in the erotic lingerie. I arched my back to thrust my tits outward, spread my legs and held my pussy open with both hands. Dave swallowed loudly, obviously approving of my improvised posing as he clicked away. I slipped a gloved finger inside my very wet pussy and began to poke my cunt. I looked directly into the camera with half closed, lust crazed eyes and finger fucked my own pussy. I then raised my legs up high and wide ensuring my asshole was in camera shot. I removed my finger from my pussy and slowly ran the gloved fingertip around my puckered ring. The tip of my tongue licked my glossed top lip, as I slid my gloved index finger inside my asshole. Dave continued clicking away at the outrageous erotic imagery, as I reached out with my other hand to touch his erect cock. He moved closer to me to hold his cock and let me guide his length to my warm moist lips. His cock end slid into my mouth as my lips enveloped his bell end. Still clicking away I looked right into the camera lens as I sucked his rock hard cock.

He took dozens of pics of my lavish blowjob as I kissed his cock, licked the underside, gently stroked his balls and spent a considerable amount of time licking the meaty orbs.

Holding his cock I looked at him as he clicked away.

"I wonder if hubby will like the photos of me sucking and licking your cock and balls."

"I'm fucking loving it!" Dave said with a renewed confidence.

"Let's head into the bedroom where you can take some photos of me using my sex toys, and then you can fuck me!"

I let go of his cock and slowly began to walk up the rest of the stairs. Holding my robe above my ass, Dave took some upshots of my pussy and ass. When I reached the top of the stairs, I arched my back and opened legs, bending slightly; I placed my gloved hands on my butt cheeks and held my ass open. Dave took photos of this from a distance then moved in for a real close up. My pussy was open and my asshole was tightly stretched. Dave said this shot was incredible and would be bought by any men's magazine. I remained in this position as Dave clicked away just inches from my ass and pussy. I moved my fingertips to my shaved pussylips and slowly opened my wet pink hole. Dave let out a throaty sigh as I exposed my pussy to the camera.

I was feeling incredibly horny and massively empowered displaying myself to the camera. I knew this would not be the last time I posed for the camera.

"I'm desperate to fuck you!" Dave whispered as he placed a finger in my stretched and revealed pussy.

My pussy clamped tightly onto the invading finger. The finger slid deep inside my tight pussy and began to fuck me slowly. I moaned sexily and softly as the finger increased my state of arousal.

"I want your cock inside me!" I whispered.

"Let's get into the bedroom and finish this shoot!"

I walked into the bedroom as Dave continued clicking.

"Do whatever feels natural to you and I'll capture it on camera!"

I slipped my robe off my shoulders, revealing my half cup bra, pierced nipples, tiny Waspied waist and my naked pussy framed in the black stockings and garters.

Kneeling on the bed I opened my legs and picked up my rabbit from my bedside cabinet. Placing the vibrator to my pussy lips I slowly slid the phallic device inside my pussy. Turning the rabbit vibrator on the slow speed, I let it wriggle inside me as I softly moaned.

"Would you object if I videod this?" Dave asked obediently

"That would be so fucking horny!" I sighed plunging the vibrator in my pussy..

Dave dashed downstairs and returned with a tripod with a video camera attached.

Positioning the camera at the side of the bed, he encouraged me to continue fucking my pussy with the vibrator.

"Come here Dave and you fuck me with the vibrator!"

Dave didn't need asking twice, joining me on the bed as he lay beside me, resting on his elbow as he took hold of the vibrator and began to work the plastic cock in and out of my hairless pussy.

I turned my head to his as we began to kiss, swirling our tongues in and around each other's mouths. The soft moaning increased as my sexual gratification was reaching its peak.

Dave turned the rabbit on full speed as the object tickled my clitoris and twirled its magic bearings inside my vaginal walls. My orgasm took over my being as I thrashed at the sex toy, begging to be fucked. I looked at the camera as my orgasm was in full swing and said.

"Fuck me with the Rabbit Dave then fuck me with your cock!"

As my orgasm subsided, the sexual pulsations continued. The sensitivity in and around my vagina heightened.

Dave placed himself between my legs nestling his cock at my pulsating opening.

"Slip your cock inside me Dave and fuck me. Fuck me with your hard cock. I love to feel you inside me; you fuck me much deeper than my husband has ever fucked me!" I said for Dave's ego and for my husband's sexual humiliation.

Dave pushed his hard cock gently between my pussylips as his hot searing meat glided inside my velvet tight hole. My stockinged legs widened and wrapped around his broad back, with my high heeled shoes resting on his tight butt cheeks.

"Oh Dave fuck my pussy, it's all yours to do with as you wish! All of my holes belong to you"

Dave re-positioned my leg so the camera could see his cock penetrating my pussy. His cock slid in and out slowly so the camera could capture all of my glistening love juice coating the shaft of Dave's cock.

I kissed Dave's mouth as he pounded my pussy with slow precise strokes.

"Dave your cock is making me cum much better than my husband's cock! Please fuck me when my husband is not at home. I'll do whatever you want and I'll wear whatever you like. It will be our dirty sexy secret!" I whispered knowing this would drive my husband wild, it was also having a similar effect on me and Dave.

"So I can fuck you anytime your husband isn't here?"

"You can fuck me anytime, even if he is here! You must never tell anyone of our secret!"

Dave rolled me over and I was now on top of him, riding his cock. I arched my back, thrusting my tits and ass in opposite directions. The Waspie was cinching my waist making my figure look outstanding. I rode Dave's cock as his hands went to my erect nipples and played with the hard fleshy buttons very tenderly.

"Oh Dave I love this hard cock. It makes me want to do such naughty things with you!"

"Such as?" Enquired Dave.

"Right now I want to suck your cock, lick your balls and tongue your ass while you come all over my tits!"

Dave stared at me in suspended belief.

"You'd do that to me?" He asked with the most quizzical expression.

I leant forward so my nipples were now on Dave's bare chest. My lips went to Dave's right ear and I whispered.

"I'd do anything you want and I'd wear anything you want, if it meant I could get your hard cock and hot seed regularly!" I promised as I licked his earlobe delicately.

Dave didn't seem like my mild timid neighbour right now. He felt like a porn stud, fucking my pussy with vim and vigour.

Riding his cock I became more vocal for my lover and the camera.

"Fuck my pussy Dave. You're fucking me much deeper than my husband!"

Dave kept thrusting upwards, playing with my rock solid nipples.

"Oh Dave that's it right there. Fuck this married slut pussy like my husband never could!"

Dave looked up at me with a devilishly sexy grin.

Leaning forward, I panted.

"Fuck me good lover, then come on my tits as I rim your ass!"

Dave tapped my ass indicating he was about to come.

I climbed off his huge erection and lay on my back with my legs astride. Dave swung his leg over my chest as his meaty balls dangle in front of my face. I placed a hand on his solid cock and stroked it slowly. Flicking my tongue t his balls, he backed toward my mouth as my tongue licked and rolled his ready to explode balls. Dave bent forward and began to lick my shaved slit, pressing his tongue into my groove then sliding into my wet pussy. My tongue slid up the back of his balls and began to gently circle his asshole. My first lick sent Dave wild and he sat upright, vacating my pussy as he grabbed his cock and said rather loudly.

"Fucking hell I'm coming!"

My tongue slid inside his asshole as he wanked his cock ferociously.

"Tongue my ass you filthy bitch." Dave growled as spurt after spurt of his delicious hot come spewed over my tits and stomach. I continued licking his ass and balls as his cock began to deflate. I moved down my marital bed and took his limp cock into my mouth. I began to slowly lick his bell end and soft shaft. Dave's body tensed as I continued sucking and licking his now semi erect cock. Taking his cock into my mouth, I rolled my tongue inside my mouth, swirling around the ever growing cock. Dave looked down at me and said.

"You're husband is a lucky man to have a wife who will do all of these sexy, dirty things for him!"

"I've never tongued my husband's ass before!" I giggled as I scraped the cum off my tits and stomach.

"Fucking hell!" Dave exclaimed as I brought the cum up to my mouth and licked my gloved hand clean.

Watching me lick his cum from my gloves Dave said we should finish the photo shoot. He picked up his camera, leaving the video camera running as he took photos of me licking up the cum and then sucking his cock to full erection.

I looked up at Dave and said.

"Should I change into my second outfit?"

Dave nodded in agreement as I climbed off the bed and went out of the bedroom to clean up before I got changed. Dave shut down the video camera then walked into the bathroom and helped me out of my lingerie. Unhooking my bra he placed it over my bath then began to unhook my Waspie, which in itself was quite an achievement, as I'd fastened it on the tightest hook setting. Rolling my stockings down my legs, I then slipped my high heeled shoes off my feet. Finally I rolled the black opera gloves down my arms, putting the finger into my mouth and clenching my teeth as the glove slid off my hand.

I wiped myself down with some wet wipes, and then sprayed a splash of Coco Chanel.

"I would normally be ready and waiting for my lover, but you'll need to help me into my next outfit!"

"I'd love too!" Dave grinned.

We returned to the bedroom where I picked up the Red wet look thigh length boots. Placing my left foot into the boot I put my foot on the dressing table hair and pulled the zip all the way. I repeated the process with my right foot, placed my hands on my hips and asked Dave did he approve?

Dave clicked away on his camera smiling as he did so.

"Help me get into this Dave?" I said holding up a tiny Red wet look Basque. Placing my tits on the quarter cups of the Basque I placed the Basque onto my body.

"Make sure it's nice and tight!" I said to Dave as he began to hook the very tight Basque into position. With the fastening of each hook I could see my waist getting smaller and smaller, all the while, watching my bust getting bigger! My hairless pussy looked all smooth and shiny. I absorbed my reflection in all its wonderful sluttyness. As Dave fastened the last hook, he ran his hands over the Basque, holding my waist, he kissed my neck softly, turning me toward him, his prominent erection poking forward, he held me close as he kissed me. His cock was nudging at my smooth slit.

"I won't be able to take too many pics of you in this outfit, as this is my number fantasy thigh length boots and Basque! Made even hornier as it's worn by you and you're going to let me fuck in them!"

"Quick take some photos of me dressed like this. I need to feel you inside me again before my husband gets home!"

Dave had me adopting the most provocative sexy poses in my thigh length boots and Basque.

I did an abundance of open leg shots and quite a selection of me using my sex toys in my pussy and in my ass. I even managed a selection of me sucking Dave's cock and a few of me licking his asshole and sticking my tongue inside. Dave re-started the video camera, positioning it at a slightly different angle from before. I lay on the bed, spreading my thigh length boot encased legs, as Dave knelt between them, holding his hard cock at the base. I pushed my pussy upward to meet his cock as it slid inside my tight hole.

I gasped as his length filled me abruptly. I began to push my hips back and forth as his cock sexily slid in and out of my quim.

"Oh Dave that's fantastic. Your cock feels awesome inside my married pussy. I wish my husband's felt this good!" I moaned teasingly

Dave pushed his cock deep inside me, again making me gasp with delight.

"Aaagh Dave your cock is unbelievable inside me. You're making me want to dirty things again!"

Dave lay down on top of me and thrust his cock in and out of my pussy, as I placed my thigh length booted legs around his waist, resting my heels on his thrusting buttocks.

"Fuck my pussy Dave and make me cum. Leave your seed inside me for my husband to find!"

Dave looked into eyes and said.

"Turn over so I can fuck you from behind then fuck your ass!"

"Do anything you want to me lover! Fuck my ass, but make sure you cum in my pussy!"

I turned around as Dave requested, resting on my hands and knees, I looked into the camera lens and whispered.

"He's going to fuck me doggy style then stick his cock deep in my ass! Oh god I ducking love having this cock inside me!"

Dave edged his cock between my pussylips and slid slowly inside me. I came immediately as he began to thrust deeper and deeper.

"I'm coming on your cock Dave! Your cock always satisfies my hungry pussy! Fuck my ass Dave!" I pleaded.

Dave withdrew his cock from my fizzing pussy and pushed the tip inside my ass. I pushed back onto his cock and lifted my body so I was almost sitting on his cock. I began to slowly twerk on his cock as he held my exposed breasts. Turning my head slightly, we kissed and x hanged saliva as our tongues entwined. Dave's right hang moved from my breast and rubbed my clitoris and bald slit. I began to cum again and was very vocal with my panting and moaning.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers
12