Slut Gangbanged at Mall

Story Info
Bottom slut gets his ass and mouth filled with cum.
1.6k words
4
84.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vijay and I'm a gay bottom. I love gay sex and am willing to do almost anything right from rubbing, sucking, getting banged to taking and eating cum. I'm chubby with a very prominent boobs bouncing everytime I run. I have a chubby soft belly and a big, fat ass which pops out no matter what I wear. And being gay, I don't miss a chance to show off my booty when I get a chance. I got pretty decent experience in sex and so wont shy away from a chance with a juicy cock.

This happened in one of my visits to Chennai a few months back. I had come to Chennai for some official work and was staying in a hotel with some of my friends. On Friday night, we planned to go for a night show movie in a mall and we got the tickets. It is some English animation movie. The movie was at 10 PM and my friends had this very impulsive idea of getting drunk and going for the movie. I didn't want to get drunk and sleep during the movie but they forced me. So, I had a couple of glasses and I lost it. I began having more and more and at one point I was happily drunk.

After a while, we got ready for the movie. I was drunk and was horny, as usual. I dared myself to show my booty as much as possible and so I wore a skinny yoga pants which I had bought online. I wore a tiny tight tee shirt and was down waiting in the lobby for the others. I was damn sexy, the pants sticking to my legs, my naked ass inside popping out and my nipples sticking out of my shirt. I was still unsteady and did not even notice the eyes of the hotel staff and the doorman staring at my ass hungrily.

At about 9:00 PM we went out to get a taxi to go. But it began raining like crazy and so we had a wait. We could get only one taxi as we did not want to take an auto due to the exorbitant fare they charge. So, we decided that four guys would take the taxi and the remaining two, I and my friend would go on his bike. He was a localite so he had his bike with him. We on the bike went a bit slow as we were still drunk and didn't wanna screw up.

We reached around 9:20 PM and we parked the bike there. Both of us were wet as anything as we went in to meet our friends. And I did not notice the pants had gone down while getting down from the bike showing a nice part of my ass to anyone who cares to look and I didn't even bother to pull it up. We made our way to the cinema hall which was in the top floor. I was still tipsy and was unsteady.

While going, I noticed a apparel store and decided to buy some clothes as we still had time. My friends left and I went into the shop. It was almost deserted and I thought it was gonna close and was going out again. The salesman came towards me and asked if I want something. I said I was gonna buy something but asked if they gonna close. He said they are in fact open and its empty because of the time and the rain outside.

I made my way to the mens section and I think he knew that I was drunk. His eyes were fixed on my erect nipples which were visible through my shirt. Since, I was the only customer in the mens section, about four salesmen where there with me.

I began looking through the racks with nothing catching my fancy.

Salesman: What happened ,Sir? Have you found anything you like?

Me: No. I don't know if there is stuff here that would fit me.

Salesman: Oh, I'm sure we can find something great that will fit that body.

He gave this very naughty smile that made me sure of his expectations.

I just needed one more confirmation.

I intentionally dropped an empty hanger below the rack and bend over to pick it up. I was on all four, stretching under the racks to reach for the hanger but in reality I had already reached the hanger but I just wanted to give a good show to everyone around. My shirt was up and over half my back was visible. And my pants were down, showing my massive ass. After a while, I stood in my knees trying to get up. There I saw, two guys had a raging hard trying to tear out of their pants.

I slowly walked over and got a very tight shirt and a very loose pair of jeans. I walked over to one of the guys with a hard on and asked him for the trial. He guided me to the trial room and stood outside. I went in, removed my shirt and my boobs popped out in all its glory. I wore this tight new shirt and didn't wear it fully. I opened the door and asked the salesman how it is.

All the other salesmen were looking on as he came near me and began adjusting it. He held my boobs and began pulling the shirt down. Then he held my waist gave a very visible squeeze to my navel. I went in and didn't close, I began removing the shirt and he came in to help me. His hands rubbed and groped my boobs like crazy as he enjoyed me like crazy. Then, I said I will try out the pants. I half closed the door and removed my yoga pants. Everybody could see I was not wearing an underwear as I began wearing the jeans.

I wore it to my lower waist below my ass crack and didn't buckle it up. I called him in to help me. He turned me around and gave a nice shake to my ass with his hands as his finger traced the line of the pants waistband. He held the buckle from my behind, his erect cock pushing into me. As he pushed into me, he buckled me up. The he admired the pants, turned around and held the waistline of it and slowly dragged it down.

I was horny and ready for anything as his finger ran over my ass crack as my pants slid down. My hands involuntarily went for his cock and fingers unzipped his pants. That was his cue. He pushed me inside, turned me around and began pounding my mouth. His tongue was exploring my mouth while his fingers were exploring my boobs.

I did not even know when I lost my shirt and my pants. The next thing I remembered was kneeling down and being surrounded by 5 wonderful cock., each bigger than the other. I wasted no time in sucking each and everyone of them. But, it wasn't enough. This one guy lied down on the floor as I was made to sit on him. His cock slowly drove into my hungry ass and they were surprised when I didn't scream. They began pounding me and I only moaned. A cock in my mouth and a cock I was deepthroating, two cocks were in my two hands. The fifth guy busied himself in sucking and biting my nipples.

I was pounded for the next 10 minutes when the guy in my as exploded. He pushed me over and got up. I put my finger in my ass and scooped up the cum and licked it clean. They got horny as hell and the next guy took over. This time I was dragged out and stood on all four behind the racks, a cock deep in my ass and a cock fucking my mouth fast. Two more cocks cummed inside me as they were swiftly replaced by two more. They were astonished by my ability and my stamina. They fucked me taking turns for an hour and I was exhausted like crazy.

I thought they would just let me go but no. They were slowly getting hard again. It was almost 1 AM when they were finished with me. I was almost done, barely conscious and could not even walk. They had something more in mind. They dressed me in a micro mini skirt and a bra and dragged me out through the back entrance. One of them had a car and three guys got me to the hotel. By that time I was almost unconscious. I was dropped on my bed and I felt something poking all over my ass and body.

Half an hour later, my friends retuned and were shocked. There I was kneeling down by the side of the bed, my ass to them in a pink miniskirt. I had a shampoo bottle inside my ass, poking out. I had the words slut and fuck me written all over my ass. There was dried cum over my ass. Apparently, they had cummed on my ass after dropping me there. The words 'he got fucked by 5 guys now' were written all over my boobs.

My friends were in for a surprise and I saw, to my horror, cocks rising in their pants.

5 more guys.

It is too much?

Is it enough for this slut?

Thank you for reading and please mail your valuable feedbacks.