Slut Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Satoru meets Sayoko's friend Neena.
3.2k words
4.17
21.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 4: Sayoko Pulls Out the Stops

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.


There I was, feeling like an idiot.

Sitting on the curb to my apartment complex, hot, bored, and grumbling. I couldn't believe I was doing this!

The name's Satoru. If you don't know by now, I'm rooming with a grade-A mega babe that goes by the name of Sayoko Bizen. She comes to my place off and on, fucking me for rent and emptying my bank account. Recently she conned me into paying a thousand bucks to bring over an Australian chick here to Tokyo. All I had was her picture; it had a beautiful blonde woman with puckered red lips and huge luscious breasts. This had better be worth it.

My thoughts of boredom were interrupted as a crumpled beer can smacked me in the head. It was Sayoko, in her Galant GTO-MR, wearing sunglasses under her dyed white flowing hair. She snickered.

"Nap's over, buddy boy! Heeeere's NEENA!" She exclaimed. She was here! In the passenger seat, the woman from the photo, wearing a shoulder-cut shirt and a baseball cap. She smiled and waved.

"In zee flesh! Salut!" she cried in a French accent. She must not be an Aussie, but hey, I wasn't complaining! They got out of the car and went over. I took one look at Neena and nearly died!

She was 5' 9", with flowing blonde hair and the lips I waited to see. Her shoulder-cut shirt had long sleeves and showed her enormous cleavage and midriff. Her skirt was short and didn't hide her thong straps. She had a small bit of luggage and wore high heels. She was amazing! I was babbling at the mouth as soon as she addressed me.

"Zo, what do you zeenk of me, mistair Satoru?" she asked in her sexy accent. I was hard as a rock already, getting an eyeful of her soft body. I babbled something incoherent as Sayoko snapped her fingers.

"Earth to Satoru!" She cried. I calmed down a little bit, but seeing them both was not good for my libido. Sayoko, 5' 10" with tanned skin, blue eyes and a delicious DD rack that was barely contained by a thin halter-top. Of course, she could be a total bitch.

"Allow me to zay, ‘ello!'" Neena smiled as she turned her cap around. I blinked, and I was going to ask what she meant but I was interrupted by a huge kiss on the lips! Neena grabbed me and kissed me fully! Man, I had heard that foreign girls were loose, but here one was deep kissing me, and with a corkscrew tongue technique! My cock jumped as she nearly made out with me right here! Sayoko chuckled, putting a cigarette between her blue lipsticked lips.
"Hey, Neena! Slow down, girlfriend!" She snickered. Neena looked up at her, our lips still locked. I felt like she was sucking my soul, and I liked it!

"J'vous demande pardon?" she asked. Sayoko sighed and grabbed my wrist. They both dragged my twitching body into the apartment building.

"Come on; let's get this par-tay going!" Sayoko declared. Neena giggled as we went in.

"Oui! Show me ze sushi!


The sushi was good; Sayoko dipped into my account deeper than a thousand smackers, so we had an excellent meal. It would have tasted better if I wasn't paying for it. We had plenty of champagne and beer; Sayoko raised her can and laughed evilly.

"To the Tit-Goddess invasion of Japan!!" she toasted. Neena giggled and raised her can of beer.

"Oui!" She cried. I wasn't nearly as happy.

"This sushi was expensive! How am I supposed to make my money last?" I pleaded on deaf ears. "As if you give a shit..." I sighed. I was defeated by Sayoko yet again, and as usual my pocketbook took the pain.

‘Come to think of it,' I thought to myself as the girls chowed down on their food and I drank my beer, ‘so what if she introduces me to Neena? I don't know enough English to talk to that babe.' It was true; while I spoke Japanese, apparently Sayoko knew it well enough to get along with her. ‘Sayoko will just use me again, and it's ‘Sayonara, Satoru.'' God, I was such a fool. Sayoko was a mega babe with enough ‘assets' to drain my wallet while keeping me at her heel. What could I do? She was freakin' hot.

Sayoko must've noticed my dim attitude. As soon as I had put down my beer, an open bottle of champagne was shoved into my mouth, followed by another. "Why so glum, chum? CHUG IT!" Sayoko shouted as the smooth liquid flowed into my mouth and down my cheeks and throat. Neena giggled as the girls forced the alcohol straight into my system.

"Oui! Le chug!" She cried. I was gargling for breath, and they emptied nearly a third of each bottle either into my stomach or all over my carpet. I was spouting champagne, nearly passed out, when they had finished.

While my head was swimming in alcohol, Sayoko leaned over to Neena and whispered. "It's time! You know what to do!" she snickered. Neena winked at her.

"Hokay!" she agreed. I groggily sat up, rubbing my head. Sayoko jumped up.

"Hey, we're going to fucking run out of beer and snacks and shit," she explained, grabbing her jacket. "So I'll go score some, ‘kay? You keep Neena company." I blinked, grabbing at her as she headed toward the door.

"B-but, I don't know what to say! I'LL go get the stuff!" I pleaded. Sayoko chuckled.

"Naw! Ciao!" she cried, shutting the door. I was perplexed; suddenly, something ticked.

‘Hold on, there!' I thought to myself, scratching my head. ‘Sayoko never volunteers to be gopher, ever!' I sneered. I smelled a rat. A big, dirty, Sayoko-shaped rat! I turned to my foreign guest.

There she was, still beaming and giddy and totally hot. I cleared my throat and tried to muster some English for her. "Eet...it...eez...is...a...naisu...nice day..." I stammered, wracking my brain for the English class memories to return. Neena cocked a brow.

"But I was speaking français..." she said softly in my language. My eyes nearly popped out of their skin!

"What the hell? You speak Japanese?!" I blinked in total surprise. Neena nodded with a cute grin.

"I go middle school en Japon. High school, I live back en Paris." She explained in her heavy, sexy accent. I leaned back and wiped my forehead.

"Wow... oh wow. What a relief..." I sighed. Neena looked at me oddly.

"Please tell? Japanese man, true he zo... how you say... stiff?" She asked. I rubbed the back of my head.

"Well, Japan is a formal culture, but I don't see that as stiff, per se... I suppose we seem so, but, er, uh..." I stammered, trying to explain. Neena giggled.

"I mean ees your dick stiff?" she asked cutely.

I was speechless. Neena cooed, grabbing the bottom of her mid-cut shirt.

"You ever make love wis' ze foreign girl? Oui? Non?" she asked, lifting her shirt up to expose two beautiful bouncing tits with perfect pink nipples. "You want to try zis new zhing together? We... how you zay... ‘fuck like ze minks?'" She cooed, admiring her own breasts. I was writhing and instantly hard!

‘I don't care how forward they are!' I thought to myself. ‘Why would any foreign babe get it on with some ugly pooch like me the first time she met him?!' I hated it. I knew it was a trap, but even if I lived to be a hundred years old, I'd never have the chance to screw such a finely-endowed babe! I knew Sayoko was behind this!

"No want me?" Neena sighed, pulling her shirt back down. I jumped.
"NOO! I mean, yes! YES!" I shouted, and we went right for it!


Outside my door, Sayoko was kneeled down with her ear to the door. I'd just begun to get my taste of Neena's hot breasts, and she was moaning softly. Sayoko chuckled.

"Heh heh... I knew the little wanker couldn't possibly resist..." she smirked, cigarette hanging from her teeth, listening to the sounds of Neena's arousal. She heard a sound in the hall behind her, so she looked up. Two people were standing there, watching her.

"A stalker?" one asked.

"Should we call the police??" the other wondered. Sayoko rolled her eyes.


Inside, Neena was sprawled on the floor, her shirt up above her huge breasts, her skirt hiked up. I was getting a huge mouthful of her right breast, licking her hard pink nipple hungrily. Neena moaned with each touch as my hand slipped into her thong and rubbed her clit and slid a few fingers inside of her teasingly. Neena groaned, putting her hands behind her head.

"Oooh... ahn!" she cried. Sayoko was a big girl, but Neena's tits were humongous! I felt like I was going to suffocate! And die happy! "Aahm...you zo good... Sayoko teaching you?" she moaned. She'd hit the mark. Sayoko had trained me how to fondle women the right way. Neena reached up and unzipped my pants. "I weel do you at same time you do me!" she giggled, moaning.

With that, she pulled me on top of her into a sixty-nine position, taking my 7.5 inch cock into her mouth, enveloping it with her warm tongue as I began to lick and probe her pink clit.

At that point, Sayoko came in, swearing under her breath. When she saw me straddled atop Neena's face, licking her pussy while she gorged on my cock, she blinked. "Yo!" she called. Neena looked up at her.

"Ha'oh ‘ohko, yuu bagk too shoon..." Neena said, cock still in my mouth. I jumped! It tickled like nothing else!

"Yiii!" I cried. "Don't talk with your mouth full! You'll kill me!" It was enough she was bringing me closer to orgasm with her hot mouth, but to be teasing and tickling me too??

"Oopsie! Back too soon! Oh, darn!" she sighed sarcastically. "But since I'm here—" she smirked, puffing her cigarette. I felt a kick to the backside as I flew off Neena. "—I'll join you! Make room!" she laughed evilly. With that, Neena stood up.

What happened next I'll never forget; both girls slid off their skirts and thongs. I was surrounded by sexiness! Both of them put their arms around me; Neena held me from behind while Sayoko caressed my stiff member while pulling up her halter-top.

"Say hallelujah, Satoru! Your prayers are answered! It's a three-way with two fucking amazing babes!" she declared. I was googley-eyed at the very idea! Neena giggled.

"Satoru, mon cheri, we start again, hokay?" She purred in my ear. I was crumbling! I may have been at the peak, nay, the very zenith of my rotten life! It was a miracle!

Both girls then ran their soft hands down to my shaft, caressing it, stroking it, and squeezing my balls gently. I groaned as they pressed their breasts together around it, titty-fucking me to heaven.

"So, Satoru, what's it like being squashed between eighty inches of double-D tit-flesh?!" Sayoko asked maniacally. I couldn't answer, I was gripping the carpet! The feeling of their soft tits fucking my shaft was better than pussy! Neena kissed the head of my swollen cock.

"An' we are onlee jus' begeenning, Satoru!" she winked at me. Oh god, I wanted to die right there! Sayoko's tanned, perky breasts mushed with Neena's humongous tits, rubbing their nipples together while they pumped my hot cock... I could hardly contain myself!

As if it couldn't get any worse (or better...?) both girls pulled up and spread their legs eagle, entwining them and pressing their wet pussies against my cock, squeezing it hard and beating it off with their cunts like it owed them money!

"And now the bush-league sausage submarine sandwich!!" Sayoko laughed evilly. Neena laughed as they rode my cock harder and harder, my face twisted into god knows what.

"Satoru has die an' go to heaven!" she cried gleefully.

And then it happened. I felt like I was touched by God himself.

I came hard; I came so hard that the initial shot of jism flew into the air and landed on them. Both of them blinked.

"Whoop!" Sayoko called. Neena sighed.

"Oh, phooey. Finish alraidee?" she asked. Sayoko snickered.

"Not Satoru, girlfriend! This is where he begins to shine!" she smiled evilly at me. She'd trained me for situations like this; she leaned over to me, calmly.

"Want to stop now, loverboy?" she asked seductively. I snickered back at her.

"Is this a trick question, boss?" I grinned. I was hard as a rock again within seconds. Neena cocked a brow. Sayoko chuckled.

"Haw! Toldja so, Neena! Go for it!" Sayoko grinned. Neena straddled me, spreading her pussy wide.

"Mmmn! I weell!" She moaned, pressing hard onto my shaft. It felt incredible; as good as, if not better than, Sayoko's hot cunt! She immediately began to bounce on my member, fucking me good and hard, moaning softly with each rough thrust. Her beautiful breasts bounced before my eyes.

"Aah! Aaahn! So... how you say... enormous!" she cried, riding me harder; I complied to her by grabbing and squeezing her lovely rack, bouncing before me. When I looked up, I got a good shot of Sayoko's pussy lowering towards me.

"Do me too, loverboy! Start right here!" she ordered, and lowered her hot twat onto my expecting mouth.

I thought the titty-fucking was good; this was even better! Neena, pounding my hard dick for all it was worth, while my tongue and mouth got a good taste of Sayoko's pink cunt. The sounds of slurping, fucking, the slapping of thighs, and the sexy moans of the two babes filled my ears.

Suddenly, Sayoko climbed off me and pulled Neena and I around into a missionary position; I grinded my hips hard and fast, and I could tell that Neena was close to orgasm; so was I! The feeling of Sayoko pressing onto me from behind, fondling my balls while she finger-fucked herself was pushing me towards the edge. The girls moaned and gasped, pressing their hot breasts against me.

Sayoko licked my neck and tweaked my nipples, which make me shriek. "Betcha need to come real bad!" she cooed. Hell yeah! I was fucking Neena like I didn't give a damn, and she was enjoying it all! Sayoko's hand began to slip down between my legs.

"So... DON'T!" she cried, grabbing and squeezing my hard-on like one would do to a hose to make it stop flowing! I yelled, loud! It hurt like hell! I pushed Sayoko away and looked at her.

"What the hell??" I asked. She was insane! Sayoko snickered.

"Aww, do you need to come? Heh heh..." she winked at me.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I snarled. "I was so close!" My cock felt betrayed! Sayoko held up a sheet of paper.

"You can come after you sign on the dotted line!" she ordered. I snatched the paper from her hand and read over it; it was a contract. More specifically, a Guarantor of Alien Resident contract for Neena. I had to take all the responsibility of Neena's finances if she'd tanked! I was steaming!

"I knew it! You're sticking it to me!" I growled. I knew I'd smelled a dirty rat! No way would the sex have come free. Sayoko took a drag from her cigarette.
"But you'll get to stick it to Neee-naa... get it?" Neena blinked. Sayoko cried, squeezing her breasts before me. "Waah! You'd pass up two hot babes, two warm pussies just begging for your cock? Ooh, Satoru baby, take me to paradise!" she teased. My cock was already hard at the idea! Neena pulled her finger to motion me over, pointing at her wet cunt, waiting for me.

"Pleeease Satoru... hokay? C'mon! Finish me!" she pleaded. I couldn't say no! I reluctantly signed the paper and handed it over to Sayoko.

"Succubus!" I hissed. Sayoko pointed a finger, shaking her head.

"Nuh-uh-uh! It's no good without your seal!" she pointed out. I growled and stamped it with my personal seal, as is customary in Japan.

"Okay! The damn paper is signed, now you two are going to get my hot meat seal!!" I yelled. At this point, my mind was yet again not in control my actions. The girls shrieked and laughed. "Come on! Let me make you official, babe!!" I screamed, leaping upon Neena and fucking her like a madman.

The racket was obviously easily heard from outside. I couldn't help myself! I'd gone mad! First Sayoko sucked me off and got a huge load from my cock while I ate Neena out; then I turned on her and fucked Sayoko viciously for fooling me; she wasn't complaining! She must've come twice! Next up was Neena, whom I fucked the fastest, making her come just as I did—but I wasn't done there!


We must've fucked and sucked and licked for hours; by the end of it, I was completely drained. Sayoko was in a fetal position next to me, covered in my white cum and exhausted. Neena was laying back, looking up at the ceiling.

"F-fucking A, kid...five shots for each of us...damn! M-must be a record..." she groaned.

"I was saving up..." I gurgled. Indeed; the whole debacle had made me incredibly horny, and I wanted to both give Sayoko punishment for deceiving me as well as welcome Neena to Japan properly. Neena was blinking.

"Japanese man's dick is so stiff!" she sighed.


Three months later, Sayoko and I were eating lunch in my apartment, watching TV. On the screen, Neena's face appeared yet again for another silly sitcom. She looked as beautiful as before, with a nice beret that only complimented her sexy foreign accent. I blinked.

"Neena's on again?!" I sighed. Sayoko nodded, slurping her noodles.

"Yep! A real super-star, just like that!" she explained as she chowed down. "She came to Japan to break into TV. With that face, personality, and her enormous..."talents," I knew she'd go far." I nodded, realizing the truth as Neena giggled on the screen.

"That bimbo act of hers plays great—she's a perfect sex symbol." I commented; then I realized something odd. "If you knew she would make it, why'd you blackmail me into signing her Guarantor papers? You could'a done it!" I snapped. Sayoko rolled her eyes.

"Sh'yeah, right! I got no job, no home, no money! I couldn't guarantee shit!" she scoffed, eating more noodles. "Besides, if Neena had bombed, her sponsor would've had to kill themselves—harakiri!" I cocked a brow. Sayoko grumbled.

"Thanks a lot! You got to fuck a tit-goddess blind for your help! So quit bitching already!" she glared at me as she dipped into her bowl with her chopsticks. "She's totally grateful to you, too!" My eyes lit up at that comment!

"M-maybe I can do her again, then...?" I asked quietly. Sayoko hit me upside the head.

"You retard!! She's a celeb now! Fuckin' forget it. Shit..." she sighed. Then she snapped, giving me evil eyes. "WAITAMINNIT! I'm not good enough for you now? Is that it? You're not bored with sex-goddess Sayoko Bizen, are you??" she growled, chasing me around my apartment. Whoops!

"W-wait! I didn't mean it like that!!"