Slut Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Satoru bumps into a friend of Sayoko.
3.6k words
4.43
18.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 6: Tosa Vs. Bizen, Round 1

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

Boy, I was in for a shock.

My name's Satoru. I live in a small apartment by myself. As you probably know by now, I'm frequently visited by a super-hot-shit mega-babe that goes by the name of Sayoko Bizen. 5' 10", tanned, athletic, with huge 36DD tits and a fine ass, she's a major slut and a grade-A fuck. She bunks with me, Average-Joe Satoru; she says she's got debts and stuff, but she doesn't talk about it much. In any case, she wasn't the person I was thinking about at the moment.

It was the two thugs that had cornered me in front of a closed convenience store. They dressed god-awful, but they had sly, evil looks on their faces and I knew they meant business.

"Now, that ain't very nice, buddy...you actin' like we're muggers or something!" The first punk hit the nail on the head as he tried to make it more like a con than a mugging. "Me and my pal here are insulted...ain't we, Kuni?" He looked over at his bigger partner in crime, who glared at the smaller, more pathetic me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm like, TOTALLY insulted dude!" He mocked. "We is just businessmen, see?" I was shaking as the first thug grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the metal gating protecting the closed store.

"All ya gotta do is buy one'a these here concert tickets." He said coolly. His partner was playing along.

"Yeah, what's yer problem, dud? Don'cha like music or somethin'?" he pushed me a bit. The first one frisked me and pulled out my wallet. Opening the billfold, they revealed a load of cash. I yelped.

"Hey, check it out!" he called, "The kids' got a wallet fulla dough!" I tried to grab at it, but they pushed me away.

"B-but that's my entire salary! I just got p-paid today!" I protested. The larger mugger snickered.

"Whazzat, dude? You say you is gonna buy ALL our tickets? Dude! You are, like...a dude!" he complimented me mockingly. If this guy was one thing, it wasn't a master of wordplay.

I would've tried something, but the next thing I saw was a gloved fist forcing itself into the face of the first mugger, knocking a tooth loose. Blood shot from his nose as I heard a voice call out to match the attacking fist.

"Lemme punch your ticket, 'dude'!!" She said sarcastically. He flew back onto the wall, but before his surprised partner could react, his crotch was met by a swift kick from a leather boot; it was hard. I could hear something crack as the long-haired muscleman became impotent. His partner groaned.

"Hey, who the fuck are—GMNPH!" His protest was cut short as a roundhouse kick sent a matching leather boot into the other side of his face, crushing his nose.

I stood there, dumbfounded. My two attackers, who had had me shaking in my shoes not seconds before, were on the ground writhing in pain. The first one was clutching his bleeding face and crying for his mommy, while the other was in the fetal position on his knees, clutching his balls in agony. I looked up to see my savior. I half-expected it to be Sayoko herself.

"Jesus H. Christ...I've had enough of you little punks hassling decent people. Go dig ditches or something, if you're too fucking stupid to get a real job." She complained, kicking the latter thug in the gut for good measure. She stood tall—six feet I was guessing. Her hair was auburn, and she had two large bangs hanging down the sides of her face, slightly over her deep, piercing sea-green eyes. She had a small beauty dot on her forehead, but she looked bad-ass. She was wearing an all-black leather biker outfit, toting a helmet in her right hand. Her figure was very trim. She looked like she could tear your ass up, and she proved it. She turned to me, a thin eyebrow cocked as she put her hands on her hips. Her leather jacket was zipped open slightly, revealing a thin t-shirt.

"And what's your problem, you weenie? Be a MAN, for chrissake! Don't let this trash push you—" I stopped her lecture by kicking one of the muggers, trying to put up some semblance of manliness.

"Asshole! Gimme back my wallet! I'll show you!" I yelled, snatching my wallet from his hand. She glared at me.

"Well, better than nothing, I guess." She sighed. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Oh, thank you SO much ma'am!" I was relieved as I began checking my wallet. All my money was there. I was thanking god that I had my living expenses back.

"If I'd lost it, Ms. Bizen would tear my heart out." I sighed, overwhelmed. She regularly pilfers my bank account for her expensive wining and dining, but she fucks my brains out, so I can't complain! My rescuer seemed intrigued by the mention of her name.

"'Bizen'? Er...unusual last name. Er...her first name wouldn't happen to be 'Sayoko', by any chance??" She asked. Her eyes were wide, as if she was in a candy store at eight years old. I looked up from my money-counting.

"Huh? Yeah...It is, actually, why?"

Clunk. Her helmet fell to the ground in silence.

"No way...wait—she's always puffing a butt, is she? And has a dark tan?" she smiled cheerfully at me, holding up a burning cigarette. I arched a brow.

"That's her, all right. How do you—"

"Wait! One more thing...she doesn't do her hair kind of like, you know, this?" She pulled her hair into a series of long, thin bangs hanging down one side of her head. I nodded.

"EXACTLY like that." I blinked. "Uh...sounds like you know her. You a friend of hers...?" I asked curiously. She had her back turned to me.

"Let's go, kid."

"Hah? 'Go'...?" I asked. She spun around, grabbing my arm.

"It's DANGEROUS out on the streets at this time of night, or hadn't you NOTICED?! I'm taking you home, so let's GO!" She shouted, excited about something. I was surprised, to say the least!

"Huh? Th-thanks, ma'am, but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay from here. You don't need to—" I protested, but to no avail.

"GET ON THE DAMN BIKE! NOW!" She ordered. Next thing I knew I was climbing onto the back of her bike behind her as she strapped on her helmet. I was worried.

"But...ain't it illegal to ride without a helmet...YEEEOWW!!" I shrieked as the bike revved loud and drove off, with me dangling on it behind her.

"The cops haven't been able to catch me yet, so just hang on!" she barked as we sped away.

When we finally arrived, she pulled up to the curb and looked up at my apartment building. "Here?! Christ, what a dump." She complained. I couldn't disagree with her really; it was livable at best.

Unfortunately, that was the last thing on my mind. I'd been wearing only a t-shirt that night, so during the whole ride I was freezing my ass off! I chattered and held myself for warmth. "I D-d-don't th-think I w-was d-dressed f-for th-this..." I shivered—she was driving above 80 the whole way! She didn't seem to care as an evil grew on her face.

'So...I've FINALLY tracked you down, Sayoko Bizen! God, how I've hunted for you...' she thought to herself. 'Heh...I guess it pays to be a Good Samaritan, just like my grandpappy always said!' I was too busy warming myself up to care what she was thinking.

"Where's your apartment?" She asked coldly. I sneezed.

"C'mon! You don't need to take me to my door. This is—"

"WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING APARTMENT?!" She yelled loudly, grabbing my collar and shaking me violently.

She opened the door to my apartment slowly—it was dark and silent, and fairly clean for once; I'd been doing some spring cleaning earlier. She grunted. "She...she's not here." I nodded.

"Oh, you wanted to meet Sayoko." I realized; too late, of course.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HER?! CONFESS! CONFESS!!" She screamed, shaking me harder than before. I managed to whimper as my body flailed about like a rag doll.

"I...I never said she was h-HERE!" I shouted back weakly. She gripped my shoulders, as if interrogating me.

"Do you know where she is? How to contact her?" I shook my head.

"No, I swear! She just disappeared without saying where she was going. Her cell phone's dead too. Guess she didn't pay the bill." I stammered, trying to get out of her grip. She sighed and turned, rubbing her temple.

"Yeah...right. Of course. That sounds like her, for sure. Damn—missed her again!" She fumed. I shook my head and grabbed one of her lacy bras she'd left lying on the couch—she'd given me a courtesy fuck before she left last.

"Aw, she'll come drifting back sooner or later. She left a bunch of her stuff behind," I lifted the bra. "See?" She wasn't impressed, crossing her arms.

"Dream on, kid. She's left her stuff behind at some guy's place and split for good a hundred times." She sighed. I shook my head again as I checked out her cup size. 40D—so she was a smaller cup than my estimate, or she liked it a little tight.

"I can believe it, but she's come back to my place, I dunno...ten times at least." I guessed. It was around there—it'd been a while since she put out for me that first time, and every time she came over she kept giving me lessons on how to fuck properly. Of course, it always cost me my pocketbook, but I wasn't complaining. I thought it was nothing, but she was ecstatic. She turned to me wide-eyed.

"WHAT?! Are you shitting me?!" She asked feverishly, taking me by surprise. I shook my head slowly.

"Uh...no." At that she lit up with a bright smile.

'Wow! I've never found a place she came back to before!' She thought. "When did she leave last?!" She asked. She was getting excited! I rubbed my chin, looking up and thinking.

"Hmm, let's see...maybe...three weeks ago?" I guessed again. "It's not like she follows any kind of schedule or anything, but...I got a feeling it won't be long." I told her. She clenched her fist in excitement.

'At last!! At long LAST!!' She was on the verge of evil laughter, but I didn't notice as she turned towards my door. I arched a brow.

"Er...don't you want to write out a note or something for her before you leave...?" I asked. She sure was acting strange. If only I knew! She looked at me from the corner of one of her dark sea-green eyes.

"I'm just going down to lock up my bike, and grab my travel kit. I'm staying with you awhile." She said slyly. My mouth dropped to the floor.

"Hahn?!" I gasped. Before she slammed the door, she called out to me.

"By the way, the name's Takako...Takako Tosa."

The next day, Takako and I were sitting on the couch; she watched TV while I read the news. The night and morning were fairly uneventful—Takako took my room to stay in and I slept on the couch. Today, instead of her leather threads, she was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with white jeans. I didn't get to see much of her figure, but even then it still looked very athletic and tough as hell.

It was quiet, and boring. The silence was thick, but Takako broke it eventually, groaning.

"She still hasn't showed," she sighed. I looked at her, glaring. I knew she was getting impatient.

"Like I said, I never know when she's coming back." I explained. Sayoko was a real free spirit, and it's not like I could've tamed her anyways. In any case, the thought of having a badass chick hanging at my place until she reappeared was, well...

"Look—this is too much!" I sighed. "If you've got some business with Sayoko, I'll be glad to give her a message." I tried my best, but she merely crossed her arms over her chest.

"Absolutely not! I've got to meet her in person! Face to face!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon! Gimme a break, willya? I can't even go to work with you camped out in my apartment!" True, I was supposed to go to work, but I couldn't trust Takako fully. Hell, I could hardly trust Sayoko when I was here. My protests were cut off by the ringing of my doorbell.

"IT'S HER!!" Takako shouted, jumping immediately and flying to the door, swinging it open.

"Hello! It's my honor to be working for the happiness of all mankind! And it's your good fortune to be chosen for—"

The church-pusher's sales pitch was cut short. I don't know exactly what happened, but I heard several rough sounds, screaming, and the cracking of bones. When I had gotten to the door later, I'd discover the near-dead body of the poor, poor religious-salesman.

Takako stormed back, fuming. "Those fucking god-pushers REALLY piss me off!" I sighed, feeling sorry for the guy.

"I get a lot of 'em..." Takako groaned again and went to my bathroom.

"Hey, I'm gonna grab a bath," she told me, "I didn't get a chance yesterday." I'd guessed there was no point in saying no—Sayoko abuses my services all the time, too. Takako cracked the door again, peering at me evilly. "By the way...one peek and you're dead meat." I bit my lip; I bet I could've taken that one to the bank!

After she closed the door and I heard the water running, I crossed my arms and huffed, thinking aloud to myself. "Damn...what kind of business does she have with Sayoko that's so freakin' important?" It was still a mystery to me, and Takako gave no clues about it. "And to make it worse, if push comes to shove, she looks like she could take out Sayoko, too." True, Sayoko could kick my ass, but Takako looked like she could kill me.

"I got a bad feeling about this..."

Takako Tosa tried her best to relax in the small bathtub of my apartment. She'd just gotten the temperature where she'd liked.

"Hmph, dinky little bathtub," she grumbled. The water was fine, but the tub was only large enough for me, and she was much taller. Her strong legs stuck out of the glistening water like firm glaciers of muscle and flesh, and her equally hard and firm breasts bobbed on the surface. Takako was a beauty, but she didn't care at this point. She too was complaining aloud.

"Hmm...I wonder why she hangs out in a crappy little dump like this?" she asked herself. "Not her kinda place at all. And given her taste for well-dressed studs, it's weird for her to stick with an ugly little mutt like him." Takako had a point, Sayoko wasn't one to settle for less than perfect. Takako's thoughts drifted for reasons why.

'Shit...don't tell me he's the spoiled little darling of some rich family?' she wondered. 'Leeching off daddy-o? No way...not in this slum.' Her first theory shot down, her mind began to wander elsewhere, until her eyes widened. 'W-wait a sec! What if—eyesore that he is—he's incredibly hot in bed? Maybe he's got a twelve-inch dick, or...an eight-inch tongue?!' The thought of something that incredible even made Takako a little wet. She rubbed her chin.

'Whatever it is, the little wimp has got to have SOMETHING she wants...which means it's DEFINITELY worth my while to check it out...'

Meanwhile, I was eating my TV dinner on the coffee table, sitting on the floor. When I heard the door open, I pointed, head turned away. "Towel's by the door," I explained, "and I'm NOT looking." I kept my word: not a peep.

Unfortunately, I got quite the eyeful. After drying herself, Takako re-emerged wearing a skin-tight shirt tied just under her breasts, which looked firm and luscious. Below, she wore only thin lace panties. Her skin was pale but firm with muscle. Her bare midriff was flat as the table which I spat my soup on at the mere sight of her! She was hot!

"Aaaah! Nothing like a nice, hot bath, hmm?" She asked with a sly grin on her face. She fell back on the couch, arms out and her legs open, sighing. "Phew! Gotta cool down." I was blinking!

'Wh-what the hey...?! First she says 'Peek and die,' then she...she...yowza!' My mind reeled, and my cock was already stirring. She glanced at me coyly.

"So Satoru...I assume you're fucking Sayoko. Yes?" She had the faint hint of a grin on her face as she rubbed her chin. I yelped and stammered.

"I...she...well, uh...I don't know if it's really polite to be t-talking about her like this..." I managed. Was this the same Takako bad-ass Tosa from last night? She merely smirked and leaned back on the couch. Her hard nipples pressed through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Aw, c'mon! I know her—she likes to be rode hard and put away wet, that horny bitch." She rolled her eyes. "But...I like a good fuck myself, kiddo. And I've got a bit of a specialty." She smiled seductively and pointed at her pouting lips.

"Me...I like to suck cock."

At that point, I was writhing. My mind was tossing and turning with the possibility! 'Oh, s-shit...w-what should I do...? Sayoko's been gone so long my balls are about to explode, but...why do I always wind up in these insane situations...?' God must've been playing a sick joke! Making up my mind, I stood and cleared my throat.

"I...I appreciate the offer, Ms. Tosa, but...but...uh...." I trailed, unaware of the plainly obvious boner forming a tentpole in my pants.. She smirked at me.

"That's pretty sweet of you, kid." She slowly slid towards me on her knees. God she was sexy! "Pretending you don't care, when you're busting your buttons...heh...if you don't tell her, sugar, I won't." She cooed slyly, rubbing my throbbing shaft through my pants, undoing them and sliding them down in one swoop. My stiff cock sprung free.

"Hmm," she blinked, staring at it. She turned and crossed her arms. Her mind was still trying to formulate theories as to Sayoko's residence. 'Well, it's nothing REAL special, that's for sure. And he doesn't have enough spirit to be a killer in the sack.'

True, my cock wasn't huge.. at it's fullest length, as it was, Sayoko informed me that 'It may be seven, but sometimes it feels much bigger!' Of course, she was probably sucking up to get more cash out of me.

At the moment, I was confused. "Hello? 'Scuse me? Uh...you all done here?" I blinked. She'd just pants'd me and left my hard-on hanging! Takako looked at me and smiled.

"Oh! Oh, SO sorry." She reassured me, grabbing my throbbing cock and stroking it gently. She sighed happily.

'Ah, what the hell. I DO like to give a good blowjob, and it looks like the poor wimp could use one.' Takako relented, finally wrapping her lips tight around my cock and pushing me into her mouth slowly; her tongue constantly sliding up and down my shaft.

"WooOOH!" I whistled as she sucked off, deep-throating me slowly, pulling away and sucking harder, developing an awesome rhythm. All the while, her hot tongue slithered along my throbbing shaft, playing with the sensitive tip.

While she blew me harder and hotter than Sayoko ever could, Takako felt a stirring in her lace panties. 'H-hey, wha...? N...no way!' she thought to herself as she slowly stroked my cock with her tight lips. 'O-okay...it's true I've been so busy chasing Sayoko I haven't gotten laid lately...and it's true I LOVE to give head, b-but...' She moaned softly as I writhed above her. She was amazing! 'My god...my nipples...just touching his leg...' she thought, moaning again. I was too busy building up for orgasm to feel her hardened nipples rubbing me. 'Jesus, I AM horny! Well, fuck it, then! Let's rock!!'

At that, she groaned and deepthroated me even more, her lips touching my pubes, her tongue sliding up and down my shaft! "Augh! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I came hard—REALLY hard. I spurted my hot load into her mouth, and she accepted it hungrily.. I'd been 'saving up' quite a bit, so it began to slowly leak out of her mouth and down her chin.

'Mmm...it's been TOO long since I had a nice hard cock in my mouth...and the taste of hot cum...' Takako moaned as he gulped my jizz eagerly, pumping me for more. When she finished, she looked down, wide-eyed. 'Wh-whoa...?! Incredible! I almost came myself! Jesus...I'm fucking SOAKED down here!' She ran her hand down and rubbed her pussy—her panties were drenched and even her slightest touch issued a reaction. 'Damn...maybe the little wimp DOES have something special going for him!'

I hadn't noticed, however. After relishing the moment for a bit, I laughed a little. "WOW! You weren't kidding—that was the best blowjob I ever had!" I had to pay her back for this! Then I remembered I'd made three TV dinners, one extra for Sayoko. "Er...I made two dinners, here!" Takako was pouting with her back to me.

12