Slut Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Takako goes into overdrive.
1.3k words
4.31
20.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 7: Tosa Vs. Bizen, Round 2

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

Boy, I never thought I’d be stuck in THIS position.

Here I was, at the end of my couch, my pants down, giving a backrub to a hot near-stranger that’d given me one of the best friggin’ blowjobs I’d probably ever get in my life!

The name’s Satoru. You’ve probably heard this all before, but I’m just an average-Joe who’s at the whim of a super-mega babe named Sayoko, who discovered me while I was still a hopeless virgin. She visits off and on, fucking me blind for her share or rent and food, and I can’t complain. Right now, though, I’m under the seductive sea-green eye of another fine woman named Takako. I’d met her the night before; she saved my ass from muggers on the street, and when she heard I knew Sayoko, she insisted she stay with me until Sayoko returned. She seemed cold at first, but she came onto me strong later on, giving me a grade-A blowjob. Now I was forced to give her a backrub.

I was doing a fair job, running my hands up and down her slender back, easing muscles and popping achy bones, but the circumstances were not in my favor: She was wearing only small lace panties, and her ass was firm and luscious.

I knew it would happen—she’d ordered I get straight to work on her back right after she just rocked my balls with her mouth, sucking me clean. But the continued stimulation of my cock against her ass was too much and I felt it stirring, growing hard again.

Little did I know that that was just what Takako wanted. ‘Attaboy! Coming around, are you?’ she thought to herself. She looked up at me. “Hey, kid...I feel something...hard...back there,” she cooed softly. “My blowjob not good enough for you...?” I jumped a bit, stammering and laughing nervously.

“Ah ha heh...no, no! But...geez...you can’t expect—Hey!” I stopped making excuses as my now hardened cock brushed her pussy—she was soaked! “Hey, hey, HEY!!” I shouted in discovery. “You’ve been talking like I’M the ‘horndog’ here, but you’re wet and dripping down there!”

Shit. Busted.

“So—wanna fuck?!” I shouted, my hand sliding down and sliding past her panties, slipping two fingers deep inside of her hot, wet cunt, my forefinger rubbing her clit wildly as my other hand reached up and squeezed one of her round, firm tits. This surprised her, and she moaned loudly; she was horny, alright!

I leaned her back, sticking her ass up higher as I inserted a third finger, fingerbanging her while stimulating her cunt. She was whimpering and groaning already, and I laughed evilly, out of control.

“Heh heh...you almost had me fooled, lady! But these lips are the lips that never lie!” I slowly pulled out my soaking fingers and pulled her panties to the side, grabbing her ass and pressing the head of my throbbing cock against her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from it already. “I better get it stuck in, or you’re gonna come without me!” I pushed in hard, fucking her cunt deep without warning, getting a good rhythm. She gripped the arm of the couch, straining and moaning and biting her lip. She pushed back against me, rocking her hips on mine. As I pounded her wet pussy, my hand lifted her tight shirt and fondled her hard nipples—her tits were firm and large enough for a good handful, and her breathing only got hotter.

“Oh GOD!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEE!” She screamed loudly, increasing our tempo and fucking my shaft hard and fast, pounding me now instead of the other way ‘round! She was all lit up, like riding a bucking broc!

She screamed every time she pushed back, reaching back and squeezing her ass. She wanted more, and I delivered. Problem was, she was fucking me so hard and fast, I already felt my orgasm coming.

“G-gonna...c-come!” I grunted, riding her hard; I pulled out, seconds from releasing my load, when she shouted and grabbed my hand to keep me from stroking my hot cock.

“Oh, no! Don’t stop NOW!!” She commanded, and I whined.

“B-but...I’m gonna come...” I groaned, and she yelled at me hotly.

“Goddamn RIGHT you’re gonna come and you’re gonna come with ME!!” She turned around onto her back on the couch, grabbing my hips and pushing my throbbing dick deep inside of her dripping pussy.

“O-okay, but...I’m pretty close...nng...” I groaned and slowly started back up, trying to restrain myself. She moaned with me and suddenly grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down onto her as she wrapped her legs around my waist, grinding my hips harder, pushing back up against me. She began to force me into a faster rhythm as her nails gripped my back, tearing me up. I yelped as she overloaded my senses and finally came, shooting a hot, hard load deep inside of her cunt.

When I finished spurting, I sighed. “H-holy shit...that was...fucking....great. Maybe I’m a closet masochist...?” I asked myself. I felt the pain in my back; she’d torn it to hell with her nails, pushing me beyond my limits. Unfortunately, Takako wasn’t as relieved.

“Oh NO!” She yelled. “Oh, god...I was THAT close!!” she whined. She hadn’t come yet! She rolled out from under me, letting my lie on my bruised and probably bleeding back. “Get up, soldier! FIGHT!” She ordered—she had to be kidding!

“C’mon...j-just couple minutes...” I moaned. She’d already made me come twice today and wanted more?

“NO WAY! I want HARD COCK and I want it NOW!” She screamed and knelt down in front of me. She grabbed my soaking, flaccid cock and took it into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and sucking hard.

Damn, it felt amazing! Even in my exhaustion I felt blood rushing to my cock already as she sucked and stroked it with skill, her tongue stimulating the sensitive head back into a hard erection. Within twenty seconds I was back and ready for more! She smiled, her eyes lighting up. “Hah! Takako’s magic mouth never fails!” I was in heaven!

“Man, you are goood!” I moaned. She straddled me slowly; both she and I were covered in sweat by then. Her mouth glistened still with a bit of my cum and her hot saliva, her cunt and thighs covered with both of our juices. She looked hot!

“I better give you a break, sweet thing!” she cooed as she slowly slid onto my shaft. “Y-you just...hnng! J-just lie back and enjoy it!” she moaned as she slowly sunk onto my hips, grinding them around before putting her hands above my shoulders. She cried out and suddenly began to fuck me harder, and harder, pounding my cock, pumping it like mad. She began to moan, then wail, then scream! “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!” she shouted, while I did little besides enjoy the intense ride! I felt like I was being raped!

Afterward, I was sitting on the floor, cross-legged, smoking a cigarette. They were Sayoko’s, but I just had to have one. “Whoa,” I muttered. “That was...incredible. First time I ever saw MULTIPLE multiple orgasms. You make Sayoko seem FRIGID, babe.” I had to admit, Sayoko was amazing, but Takako fucked me like her life depended on it. She didn’t say anything, only stayed on her knees, wallowing in the self-disgust at her burst of nymphomania, but savoring the glow anyway.

Meanwhile, the missing Sayoko Bizen was busy in Yokohama, working at a small fast-food joint making minimum wage. If I’d known she was doing crappy odd-jobs in her off time, I’d have laughed.

Tosa Vs. Bizen: Winner—Takako Tosa!