Slut Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Tosa Vs. Bizen: The Climax.
4.2k words
4.83
16.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 8: Sayoko Comes...Back

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

*

Tokyo.

Sayoko Bizen walked slowly down the busy streets to the Green Heights Maruyama apartment complex. The tall silver-haired bombshell stuck her hands in her white coat pockets, puffing casually on her cigarette, wearing a slim black dress underneath, with nice leather heeled shoes to match. Her piercing lake-blue eyes looked up at the place, and she sighed in relief. She'd been working at a fast-food joint in Yokohama, and now she'd come back.

Back to my place.

The name's Satoru. If you don't know by now, I'm the lucky guy whom Sayoko shacks up with. She rapes my pocketbook, beats me up, and is a total bitch. She comes and goes as she pleases, doing pretty much however she likes.

So why am I lucky? She fucks my brains out, that's why! She does it for her share of the rent, and she can't get enough of it. She's got creamy tanned skin, a firm body, and huge, gorgeous tits. Though, I wasn't really thinking about Sayoko at a time like this.

"Whew! Been a while. Poor dweeb's gonna need a few fucks to clean out the ol' balls...I hope." Sayoko sighed as she stood in the elevator, puffing her cig. (Smoking is prohibited in elevators, by the way—like she cares!)

"Wonder if he's still at work?" She asked herself curiously as she began typing the keypad number to my room. Then, she paused, arching a brow. "Hmn?" She leaned an ear to the door, hearing what sounded like the gasping and moaning of a woman.

To be honest, she was. The woman was Takako Tosa, a stunning hard-bodied girl who rescued me from muggers only to learn I was living off-and-on with Sayoko. She came over, and to make a long story short we ended up fucking. Takako was tall, with short, auburn hair, sea-green eyes, and a tight, perfect body. Her tits, which were bouncing up and down in front of me, where perfect. She squeezed and played with them as she rode me, whimpering and moaning. Sayoko had heard us on my bed.

"Gawd almighty, Takako Tosa, how did things end up like this...?" She griped to herself. "I was just going to wait for that damn Bizen to come back." I looked up at her as she fucked me hard, her tight pink pussy pounding my throbbing cock. She may have been angry, but she sure knew how to fuck!

"That's right," she continued, "It's her fault. It's HER fault I've turned into a nympho." She sighed. I bit my lip, looking up at her, though still rocking my hips up with hers and fucking her good.

"Uh...Takako...? Do you mind not talking to yourself while we're... y'know... doing it??" I asked as I reached up and squeezed one of her firm, bouncing tits. She arched her back and moaned softly, gasping in pleasure.

"Oh! Sorry, dear. I'm almost there..." she whispered, riding me harder, fucking my cock faster. I grabbed and squeezed her tits, pinching her hard pink nipples.

"You know, Takako...I just want to point out that I have NEVER initiated sex between us. Not even once." I explained, biting my lip after. While it was true I went a little crazy that first time we fucked, she was asking for it, wearing those skimpy panties and shirt and asking me to give her a backrub with no pants on.

"I know, I know...I didn't mean it that way, honey. Ooh!" Takako gasped as I squeezed her ass, grinding her back and forth on my shaft.

Meanwhile, Sayoko stood there, leaned on the door, wide-eyed. "Well I'll be buggered by a baboon! I leave him alone for a few weeks and the runt finds himself another woman. Ingrate!" She blinked, amazed. She had only heard the moans and gasps as Takako and I fucked each other's brains out. "Still... I guess it'd be rude to barge in on 'em." Sayoko reasoned, turning and heading back to the elevator.

"I'll go catch a movie or something," she shrugged, "Still, it blows my mind. Him? Getting a girl? Will wonders never cease?"

At the same time, Takako was grunting and growling, slamming her wet pussy up and down on my hard cock. I cried with her and arched my back as I felt my orgasm coming. She did too, and we screamed as we came together, moaning and shuddering. Her cunt clamped down and pumped my cock for all I could muster.

At the end of the frenzy, Takako sighed and collapsed onto my chest. "Oh, babe..." she whimpered. I was gasping.

"Damn... twice before noon..." I managed. Takako only sighed and began to kiss and lick my chest, swirling her tongue on my nipples. Damn, we just came and she already knew how to get me hard again! Would it ever end?

"Frankly, my sweet, I surprise myself. I do." She answered, slowly beginning t to rock her hips back and forth on my stirring cock. "But... it's as if... I just can't stop myself."

I looked at her, sighing. "Lemme guess... you ain't been with a guy for ages?" I asked. She blushed a little as she continued stimulating me, getting me back up slowly. I could still feel the glow of the last time, our hot cum inside of her.

"Well... it's kind of embarrassing to admit it, but... yes, that's part of it. For the last two years it's been work, work, work. No time to even think of men." She explained. "I've been working three jobs to pay off a debt." She sighed, confessing.

'Great,' I thought to myself, 'she's as poor as Sayoko.' Takako lifted herself off of me and whispered seductively.

"Come on... one last time... from behind. Fuck me like an animal!" she demanded. I smirked and slowly moved out from under her; by this point I was fully hard again.

"One doggie-style full-power fuck comin' right up!"

We got into position as she stayed on her hands and knees, lifting her ass for me. I grabbed her hips and slowly eased my stiff member to fill her wet, quivering pussy. I entered her easily, and immediately began to buck my hips, riding her fast and pounding her hard, her ass slapping against me. She howled and arched back, my hands sliding up and cupping her tits, which overflowed in my palms. We were covered in sweat and cum, and she wanted more.

"YES!! Ah! Yes!" she cried. "HARDER!! DEEPER!!" I only complied with her request as I began to drill her soaked cunt, grunting with each hot thrust.

"I... I'm gonna..." I moaned, she screamed.

"COME!!" She yelled, and at the last moment I slipped my cock out of her, shooting jets of my hot cum all over her ass and down her back as she gripped the sheets.

"Ooh..." she sighed happily. It had been a quickie, but it was a good one.

Later, I stepped out of my apartment building slowly, my hands in my pockets. Takako had taken a break for a nap, so I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I sighed and put my hand over my eyes to block the sun.

"Phew! It's cool she's letting me get it off while Sayoko's gone, but still... she's killing me!" I complained to myself. I had to get some sleep. I found a park bench and relaxed. "Poor girl... it really must have been ages for her." I reasoned with myself.

After that first time, it was like the dam burst. Nagging me for it, five times a day... Takako would beg me to fuck her and all I'd want was some sleep. Man, if someone had ever told me I'd get sick of sex with a hot babe I'd have said they were out of their fucking mind!

"Yo! Stud muffin! You're looking WASTED!" a voice called as I felt a high-heeled boot to my head, knocking me over. Sayoko laughed. Of course it was Sayoko!

"Yow! S-Sayoko! Wh... when did you get back?!" I yelped, rubbing my head. She grinned, puffing her cigarette, looking smug as usual.

"Why, is it a problem? Hey, kid. I already know your little secret. What's the lady like? Introduce me, already! And gawd, PLEASE tell me she ain't BUTT-ugly!" She went on, pulling an arm around my shoulders as I got up. I smiled nervously and tried to stop her from going further.

"This ain't no time to joke, boss! Listen..."

We sat together in the playground as I began to explain to her how I met Takako and how we ended up on my bed earlier. She rubbed her chin and crossed her legs.

"No shit! And she was looking for ME?" she asked, pointing to herself. I nodded.

"Yup... and she STILL won't say why." Sayoko arched a brow.

"Huh. What's her name?" she asked.

"Takako Tosa. Said you'd know her." Unfortunately, the next reaction wasn't anything I was expecting. Sayoko rolled her eyes, thinking, looking clueless. "You DON'T?"

She crossed her arms. "Wait a sec... wears leather, rides this bigass motorbike?" She asked. I nodded and pointed.

"YES!" She parted her hair into bangs and pressed on her forehead with one finger while pulling her cheeks down.

"Hair dyed auburn, mole on her forehead, bags under her eyes, like so?" She asked. I shook my finger.

"Yes, yes, YES!" I exclaimed. Takako had a bit of shadow under her eyes, and her beauty dot was exactly where Sayoko had pointed.

"I'm outta here." She turned and began to leave. I yelped and grabbed her jacket.

"Oh, no you don't!!"

She turned and glared at me. "Look kid—just tell her to clear off or something." I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"IT WON'T WORK, DAMMIT! She swears she's gonna stay until you show up again!" I yelled, then paused, glaring back at her. "Let me guess... something bad went down between you two. Right?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Well, yeah. Shit, it wasn't such a big deal, really. Just this multi-million dollar software company she founded went bankrupt 'cause of me. Oopsie!" She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head.

"HOLY FUCKING SACRED MOTHER OF GOD!" I shouted—Jesus Christ!

Sayoko stopped me and pointed a finger. "Look—she takes everything damn seriously, AND she's got a Third Dan Black Belt in karate. So this ain't no joke." She sneered. I nodded, biting my lip.

"I know, I know! I saw her beat the shit outta two punks and she didn't even break a sweat. Sayoko looked at me and arched a brow.

"But... wasn't that you and her doing the old In-And-Out?" she asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes nervously, trying to explain.

"It just... well, it's a long story, but once we got it on once, it was like somebody cut her brake lines, Sayoko! It's almost scary." I bit my lip, remembering more. "Although, she told me today she hadn't had it in two years, so..." my explanation was cut off as Sayoko turned, an evil smile growing on her lips.

"Sayyy... I know!" She snickered evilly. I winced.

"Oh no. Is this gonna be legal?"

We snuck back up to my apartment and cracked the door, peering inside. Takako was sleeping noisily on my couch. "It looks like she's out cold," Sayoko whispered. I sneered.

"I would be too, if I wasn't supposed to be at work. Three hours of sleep and eight of fucking!" I groaned. I didn't care to remember yesterday. Then we set to work.

Takako whimpered and mumbled as she heard a ripping and a wrapping around her. "Hmmm...? Back so soon...? Okay!" she smiled, turning a bit. "If you insist, we can fuck one more time..." she giggled softly, then groaned, opening her eyes—then she yelled!

"HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" She howled, looking down; Sayoko and I had wrapped her up in the bed with duct tape, and she couldn't move. Sayoko sighed, wiping her brow.

"Whoa—close call. She nearly woke before we were done." Takako looked up and snarled.

"B-BIZEN?! You're back!" Sayoko saluted casually.

"Sure am. Been a while, eh... President Tosa." That set Takako off! She snarled and gnashed her teeth, struggling in her constraints, but to no avail.

"RRAARGH!! LEMME GO! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU CUNT!" She screamed—I yelped! Sayoko glared at the banshee.

"By the way, this wasn't ol' Satoru's idea. He was just following orders." Sayoko explained, taking any blame off of me, thankfully. Takako, though, merely writhed under the tape.

"And after I let him have his way with me so many times! Ungrateful bastard! MMNRGH!" Sayoko put her hands on her hips.

"Oh, yeah? Way I heard it, it was more like the other way around." Sayoko retorted. Takako blushed and smiled nervously, rolling her eyes.

"Well, yeah. True." Sayoko sighed.

"Look... I figured you'd blow up, so I just arranged it so we could talk a bit without you trying to kill my ass." She puffed her cigarette, looking down at her arch-rival. "And so...? Satoru says you were trying to find me. You want to vent about the bankruptcy or somethin'...?" She asked. Takako growled.

"Bizen, you got a lot of fucking nerve! What the hell do you think?! Don't tell me you've forgotten?!" She spat, and then began to explain. "The business software company I'd founded was finally getting on its feet, after a whole year of back-breaking work, but when I threw the one-year anniversary party for our most trusted clients, YOU GOT PLASTERED AND PUNCHED OUT THEIR COMPANY DIRECTORS!!" Takako shouted. I even snarled at her—she was a total bitch! Sayoko only rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, that. Well, it was because on of those drunken pigs got a little fresh with me." Sayoko explained.

'Hey, Tosa! Know what I like besht about your company?' the drunk executive hiccupped. 'The ASH on yer executive V.P.!!' he chuckled and grabbed Sayoko's skirt, pulling it up and squeezing her round ass. The other director's laughed.

'Now, director shir... shexual harashment's a big no-no these days!' one of them snickered. The director only shrugged.

'Just havin a bit of fun, my boy!' he hiccupped, then stumbled over the still-shocked Sayoko, leaning over her and grabbing her tits through her blouse. 'Whoopshie! Guessh I tripped!' he hiccupped. Those were his famous last words.

"Heh... it wasn't very funny at the time, but it's kinda amusing now, I gotta admit. I sure kicked his ass, didn't I? Heh, heh..." Sayoko nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. I held my face in my palm, ashamed. Takako glared.

"Yeah? Well, that wasn't the half of it, bitch!" She snarled. "You also FUCKED my boyfriend, REMEMBER?!" I winced and looked up at Sayoko.

"Leave me outta this..." I sighed. Sayoko rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms.

"No, no... not you. She means her old boyfriend."

'Bad news—Takako losing her main client, huh?' Takako's boyfriend, at the time, sat down on Sayoko's desk as she typed away on her computer. He was tall and handsome, with long black hair. Sayoko glared and looked at him.

'Listen, buddy... I'm killin' myself to bring some new clients on board, so stop busting my ass about it, okay?' She spat at him. He shook his head.

'Give it up. This company's roadkill.'

'Nice guy. It's your own girlfriend that's taking the hit.' Sayoko shot back sarcastically. He shrugged.

'Hey, fact is she ain't got what it takes to be a president. The truth hurts, huh?' he looked at her, reaching over and placing a hand on her shoulder. He leaned over next to her cheek, whispering. 'But... you wanna know why I'm always dropping by, hmm?'

'Lemme guess... you're here to help Tosa? Your girlfriend, remember?' Sayoko glanced at him, suspicious.

'Heh... hey, she's an okay broad. But, she's sorta, you know... tight-assed.' He slowly slid his arm around her neck, going down into Sayoko's blouse, caressing her breast slowly. 'Now, what I like about you is that you've got talent, but you still know how to... play.' He whispered, his lips caressing her ear. Sayoko was already beginning to feel wet. His other hand slowly began to run up her thigh. 'So, whadda ya say, baby? When this place goes belly-up, I got a special place for you at my company.' He immediately dove for her neck. Sayoko squirmed.

'H-hey! Whoa! N-not here! She could—'

'Don't worry. I gave her a lead on some outfit on the other side of town.' He cooed, licking her slender neck. Sayoko still stammered as she felt his hand opening her blouse.

'B-but... still...' he cries were cut off as her mouth met his, their tongues meeting hotly. He kissed down her chest and began to lick and suck her now exposed flesh, nipping her pink nipples gently, turning her on badly. He pushed his finger inside of her slowly, her panties drenched at this point. She moaned and writhed, but then paused and pushed him away.

'No. No. This is not a good idea. Finished. Stop!' She sat up and adjusted herself. He stood and raised his hands.

'Okay, okay! Shit... after you got me all hot. At least suck me off.' He smirked at her. Sayoko could see his bulge in his slacks. She slid onto her knees and unzipped his pants, biting her lip.

'All right. A quick BJ, then you leave me alone, okay?'

'Sure, sure.' He nodded, leaning back on the desk. Sayoko left her blouse open. Sayoko sighed.

'It's just... I like her, y'know?' she reasoned, licking the head of his stiff, impressive member before engulfing him, sucking eagerly, her tongue expertly swirling his shaft. She wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft as she sucked hard on the head, licking softly. He shuddered and bit his lip.

'Nng... g... gonna... blow!' he grunted. She wanted him to come fast, and he wanted to come in general, so it was little surprise it didn't last long. He shuddered as she grabbed his throbbing cock, pumping his cum, swallowing eagerly; he shot a good load, and some of it spurted out onto her lips and chin.

Just then, the door opened. The both of them gulped and looked over, to see Takako, standing in shock. Sayoko silently stood and wiped her mouth, slurping down the last bits of cum while she fixed her blouse.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" She shouted as they both turned and bolted as fast as they could!

"So that's how it was. First and last time. Believe me?" Sayoko crossed her arms, glaring at Takako, her cigarette now just a butt.

"Then why'd you run away like that??" Takako asked. Sayoko sighed as she replaced the cig.

"Because of you, girlfriend. Just what would have happened if I stayed there making excuses? Worst case, it could'a been a double homicide." I winced and nodded, agreeing. Takako sighed and closed her eyes.

"Well, it's true he'd been acting cold to me, but... shit. He kept coming by the office with those dead-end leads just to see you, Bizen? Heartless fucker." She sighed again. Sayoko blinked, scratching her head.

"Huh? You believe me? Just like that?" she asked. Takako shrugged.

"Hey, not even I can keep a mad-on for two years. I feel better about things now. Guess I just wanted to hear what happened... the whole story... right from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Shit... the last two years have all been a haze... and on top of that, working like a dog. I've been so stressed, no wonder I snapped and turned into a disgusting nymphomaniac." She relaxed. Sayoko nudged me.

"Heard that? You ashamed?" I shrugged.

"Aww, geez... she had some fun!" Sayoko looked back at her former boss.

"Okay. Now... if I untie you, you gonna be reasonable? Promise?" Takako sighed again and relented.

"Yeah, yeah... I promise. Sheesh."

"So... after all that trauma, it's finally resolved." Sayoko sighed, still looking fairly bored, arms crossed over her chest. I sighed, helping Takako gather her things. There wasn't much.

"Man, I thought there was gonna be blood on the walls in here for sure, boss." I gasped in relief. Takako turned and looked down.

"Well, actually... there is still ONE little matter to take care of."

"Huh?" Sayoko arched a brow.

"The reason I've worked so hard these last two years was I had to pay back my secured bankruptcy debts." She explained, and then turned to face Sayoko, pointing a finger. "And I don't care how it happened! It's still your fault my company went bankrupt, and don't you deny it!! Do you have any idea what I've had to go through to pay it off?! DO YOU?! Plus you suck off my boyfriend and then run away with him!" She snarled against a shrinking Sayoko. Takako grinned and lifted a paper. "Well, anyway. After two years I've nearly got it all paid off, but... there's still ten grand left. And guess what? YOU signed for this one!" she snickered evilly.

12