Slut: It's what I am! Pt. 01

Story Info
Divorcee gets back in the saddle.
6.7k words
4.54
25.9k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers

It had been three months since my divorce was finalized. Three long frustrating sexless months and now it was time to move on.

The marriage broke down through lack of communication and not infidelity as was printed on the divorce papers, although infidelity was the straw that broke the camels back.

My ex husband had given up any interest in me long ago, which resulted in me having a wild anything goes affairs with some of his so called friends.

I know I was attractive with a very good body, but for whatever reason, my ex never came near me, resulting in me fucking a few of his friends and finally him catching me on our bed with a cock in my mouth, whilst another slammed into my shaved pussy. I'd become a slut and enjoyed every moment of it, partially due to my husbands lack of attention and the guys lavish attention. When the divorce began a lot of things were disclosed which traumatized me, making me feel almost worthless. I felt as though everyone who knew me was judging me. The guys who I'd been fucking kept away from me for fear of being named in the divorce papers, protecting their own loveless marriages.

My confidence took a hit during the divorce proceedings, but that thankfully is all over now as I've been working out solidly for the last three months, Tanning Salons, Nail bar, Hairdressers and beauty salon have all been on my rotation, as I claw back my confidence. A few guys at the gym have hit on me recently so my fitness regime must be working. I have been bestowed with a 36DD-25-36 figure which as my confidence has grown, I've become accustomed to flaunting a little. My clothes were always what I would class as sexy, but now there seems to be a little slut accompanying the sexy tag.

My skirts have gotten shorter and tighter, my heels inevitably became higher, my tops have become tighter and more revealing and to complete my metamorphosis my underwear has become overtly sexy with quarter cup bras and tiny tight thongs the order of the day. I even bought myself a black wet look basque that fastens at the front but can be tightened at the back.

I had decided on a remodeling of my whole being. My long blonde hair is now in a shorter funky cut, which has given me a cheeky confident look, which more or less sums up the new me.

I have been approached by a few guys recently, but none of them pushed my buttons which effectively means I have not had sex since I became a divorcee. The few remaining friends I have left, encourage me constantly to get back out in the limelight and start living again, which is the basis of this tale.

I'd been invited to a colleagues 40th birthday party which would be a fancy dress costume party, tarts and vicars, all of which was being held at a country house hotel.

I'd booked my room for the night in the hotel, ensuring I didn't need to worry about drink driving or paying an outrageous taxi fare.

I arrived at the hotel at 2:30, deciding to take advantage of the free spa and pampering service on offer. I had already selected my outfit for the evening and thought a little pampering would be just perfect to get me in a relaxed mood for the night ahead. I booked the afternoon in the hotel spa and beauty salon, for the full works. Waxing, Nails, Tanning and massage to relax me for my first outing as single woman. The spa was excellent with wonderful staff and made that much better by the chilled glasses of Prosseco being constantly poured.

By the time I returned to my room, I was totally preened and more relaxed than expected to be, largely to the massage and delicious prosseco.

My hair and make up had been completed in the spa, my body had been completely waxed and smooth, so all that was left for me to do was to dress up in my costume for the evenings festivities. I'd chosen to go as a tart, giving me the opportunity to turn a few heads with my delectable black basque clinging to my toned curves. I accompanied the basque with a pair of sexy fishnet stockings, a tight black wet look mini skirt, outrageously high heels with a bolero jacket covering my upper half, though it wasn't doing a very good job as my large breasts were bursting out of the basque and pushing the jacket open. I placed my necessary belongings into my handbag and left the room to join the party.

I arrived at the doorway of the ballroom where the party was being held, to be handed yet another glass of prosseco as a welcoming drink.

I took a sip of the crisp sparkling wine and looked around at the other guests hovering around outside the ballroom. My eyes made contact with two cheeky looking vicars, Andy and Dave, two of my colleagues who had hit on me previously. They were both funny guys and not bad looking, with quite impressive bodies, and both were making a beeline for me.

"Jesus Suzy you've almost got that top on!" Andy smiled.

I looked down at my breasts, almost spilling out of the basque and laughed.

"The girls are struggling to stay in place!" I laughed, holding the jacket open, revealing my trussed up breasts and my black lacy cinched waist.

Dave placed his hand on my firm buttocks, feeling the garter straps of the basque holding up my fishnet stockings.

"Oh my god, you're killing me! She's wearing stockings Andy!" Dave stated, quivering his voice for effect.

His hand was still on my ass, squeezing the garter strap and my toned butt, when I realized I hadn't put my thong on, and was standing between two sexy men, pantyless as one of them felt me up.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't arousing. The first tingles were sparkling through my pussy as Andy placed his hand on my other buttock, feeling the garter strap digging into the flesh of my firm buttocks.

It may have been due to the earlier prosseco's but my defenses were definitely down and I was feeling very horny with the attention of Andy and Dave. I hadn't actually arrived at the party as I hadn't entered the ballroom just yet, but I was already being hit on. The two guys massaging my buttocks, were most definitely increasing my state of arousal, as the fingers of their hands manipulated my ass flesh, pushing their fingertips into the crack of my ass. My rosebud thrilled at the mild irritation of my tight skirt rubbing against the puckered ring of my asshole.

Both guys seemed to take turns at pushing a finger toward my asshole, with absolutely no resistance from me. My mind and body were in unison now as I remembered the last fuck I had.

It involved me being the object of desire, between two rampant horny guys, fucking me to such pleasurable heights, that I didn't hear or notice my husband walking in on the lust filled sex show.

With two guys kneading my ass, squeezing each buttock delectably, my mind was replaying a lot of memories, of how erotic it is to be pleasured by two cocks.

Andy and Dave were working me over smartly, but the evening hadn't even begun.

"Gents we may have to continue this later, but tonight I'm going to drink, dance and have a wonderfully good time. I may just finish off the night having a very good time back in my room with you guys, but that will have to wait until later!" I stated, trying to cool my ardor.

"You make sure you have a great time and Dave and I will lay off the drink to ensure we can have a good time later, especially you!" he winked and smiled confidently.

"Oh we'll have a good time!" I answered suggestively "We can have a few naughty dances later, if they way you are both squeezing my ass is anything to go by!" I giggled.

"Suzy there are parts of you I've been desperate to squeeze!" Andy smiled a crooked smile with a lustful look in his eyes.

My mind was made up that I would be fucking these guys later, but first I needed some fun and some serious flirting.

I walked in the ballroom, deliberately swaying my curvy hips as a few of the guys turned to watch my erotic entrance. I moved closer to the bar, away from the tables so the guys at the bar could get a full length view of me and my tight, slutty sexy outfit. Alex my close friend at work walked over toward me, dangling a flute of prosseco, smiling and looking me up and down seductively.

Alex is about ten years younger than me, but is also a gym freak, and has a delicious body if I say so myself. I was still aroused from Andy and Dave squeezing my ass, and one view of Alex' smiling face and buff body heading towards me, did not dampen my lust in any shape or form.

"Suzy, my apologies in advance, but I've only one thing to say!" He smiled "Wow! Fucking wow!"

I giggled girlishly, taking the glass from his hand.

"I thought you were horny at work, but that outfit really shows you're incredibly sexy body off to perfection!" Alex smiled, making eye contact with me.

I stared into Alex's eyes, witnessing his pupils dilate with lust, as I smiled seductively.

"You're very kind Alex but why would a young gorgeous guy like you be interested in a mature lady like myself?" I fished.

"If I can be blunt with you Suzy, I've admired you for some time now, and admit that you have been my object of desire recently, and seeing you dressed like this had made it all even more so!" He smiled confidently.

I was a little lost for words at his openness. If this was a line, then it was a very good one!

I smiled seductively at Alex and placed my hand on his right arm.

"Alex you're the sexiest most attractive guy in the company. I'm sure all of the young girls would be eager to be seen on your arm!" I stated.

"But its you I want on my cock!" He smiled cheekily.

Rather than be offended by his remarks, I found myself aroused almost beyond the point of control.

"Alex it's very tempting to jump on your bones right now as you're so hot, but I'm recently divorced and not looking for a relationship!" I said calmly.

"No problem. We could always be fuck buddies, especially if you dress like this!" Alex chirped.

The thought of being fucked regularly by such a hot young man was an incredible idea.

"But I'd want to see other guys!" I exclaimed.

"Sounds good to me! The thought of being inside you is driving me wild!" He grinned, slipping his hand around the waist of my sexy black basque.

"What do you think then? Should we become fuck buddies?" He smiled.

"I think We should go up to my room and finalize the agreement!" I grinned "Come on l think we should go missing for half an hour and get your hard young cock inside me!" I tormented.

Alex never thought I would talk like this or go for the fuck buddy scenario, but the situation was a perfect fit for my current lifestyle.

"Come on let's go, the party hasn't really started yet, so we can celebrate our arrangement by swapping some bodily fluids!" Alex smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the reception. We took the lift up to my floor, kissing and making out like teenagers on the way.

Alex's hands were all over my basque covered breasts and my garter strapped ass, as our lips locked. I ran my hand down his firm stomach feeling his rock hard abs. My hand drifted past his abs and landed happily on his prominent bulge. I gripped his impressive cock, feeling it size and hardness through the material of his trousers.

The elevator door opened and we headed toward my room. Taking the key from my handbag I swiped the door and entered the room closely followed by Alex. I flung my jacket across the room, revealing my tight sexy basque, clinging to my hot body. Unzipping my skirt, I stepped out of the tiny garment, displaying my freshly shaved pussy to Alex for the first time. Alex was disrobing at an incredible rate of knots, dropping his trousers right at the moment my pussy was displayed.

"Fuck sake Suzy, you're sexual perfection!"

I looked down at his huge hard cock thrusting forward and twitching with lust.

"That body and huge cock looked very impressive also!" I drooled staring lustfully at his veined throbbing monster.

"I have to taste your pussy!" Alex smiled

"Climb on the bed and I'll taste your cock as you taste my cunt!" I grinned.

Alex lay on the bed with his huge cock pointing at the ceiling. I climbed on top of him, my legs straddling his shoulders, with my smooth slit literally inches from his face. I turned my head to smile at him, then grabbed his cock at the base and moved my lips toward his cock.

As my lips kissed his cock, I felt the warm wetness of his tongue, gently lick my labia. I opened my legs further, almost smothering his face as his tongue slid inside my pussy. His lips were kissing my labia as his tongued slithered inside me. My own tongue swirled around the purple head of his cock as we both pleasured each other with our oral skills. It was hard to concentrate on sucking his cock, so good was his pussy eating skills.

It had been over three months since I'd held a hard cock or sucked one, but it was never as perfect as the one I was now sucking and devouring. My eagerness was spilling over as Alex gave me my first orgasm as a divorcee.

"Lick my cunt!" I panted as Alex's tongue snaked in and around my pussy, flicking my clitoris intermittently, driving my orgasm to conclusion.

I was kissing Alex's hard cock, as my orgasm began to wane.

"Climb on top of me and slip my cock in your pussy!" Alex growled.

Pandora's box had now been opened. I was at the beginning of my first fuck buddy experience, and if feels this good I may just acquire some more.

I positioned my tingling pussy on to the tip of Alex's rock hard cock. He twitched his cock against my opening as I deep sigh of pleasure breezed from my lips. His cock separated my labia and slid inside my pussy, slicing its way deep inside me. I rested my body onto his, as my hips gently rocked, fucking his cock at my pace. Alex placed his hands on my breasts and began to squeeze my large orbs with devilish intent. I placed my hands on his broad masculine chest for purchase. Smiling down at him, I began to ride his cock with a little more vigor, sliding my pussy up and down the length of his shaft.

Alex began to move his hands around my basque covered body, brushing them on my tight cinched waist, my opulent breast, the gentle stroking of my garter straps and fishnet stockings, then thankfully his hands manipulated my firm buttocks. His fingers stretched my buttocks apart as we both looked in the mirror positioned behind us. Both of us watching his impressive cock slide in and out of my tight cunt. Alex spread my ass cheeks further apart, revealing my pink tight asshole, twitching with each thrust of Alex cock in my pussy.

If we were to continue as fuck buddies, then surely experimental sex should be an option, and the way I felt as Alex pulled my ass cheeks apart, had triggered something I'd never experienced before. I now craved anal sex!

"Fuck my ass Alex!" I panted, almost pleading.

"Oh fuck Suzy! We're going to have so much fun as fuck buddies!" Alex smiled.

"I like this. I can be a total slut and just get fucked by this wonderful cock!" I smiled.

"Keep wearing the sexy clobber when we fuck though!" Alex begged as he began to finger my ass and suck my nipple.

His finger felt sensational sliding in and out my ass, stretching my hole for his cock.

"Oh Alex that feels naughty and dirty!" I panted "Stick your cock in and fuck me up the ass!"

Alex kissed me deeply and passionately, unplugged his cock from my pussy, turned me on to my knees then knelt directly behind me.

I placed my face on to the mattress, with both of my hands holding my ass cheeks apart, spreading them wide, showing my puckered ring to my lover, almost impatient to be fucked in the ass.

Alex's cock nudged at my tightest hole as my sphincter allowed access to the head of his cock. The sphincter snapped around his cock, holding it tightly, almost pulling his length into my ass.

Alex fed his long length slowly into my ass. The heat was strangely arousing as his cock stretched my ass with a pleasure and pain that wasn't just bearable, it was actually encouragable.

As the full length of Alex's cock filled my asshole, the pain dispersed and was replaced by the most intense pleasure.

"Suzy you're such a fucking slut!" Alex giggled.

"No I think you'll find I'm your slut! We'll need to do this at least once a week!" I purred.

"No problem Suzy!" He smiled "Now take my cock in your ass slut!"

The situation and his words made me groan with absolute pleasure, as I began to rock my hips and fuck his cock as it pounded my asshole.

"You'll make me cum if you keep fucking me like that!" Alex snarled.

"Fuck me deep and cum in my ass!" I panted now on the cusp of my own orgasm.

Alex's hands went on to my narrow basque covered waist as he began to fuck me faster.

My anal orgasm was beginning to wane when the first spurt of thick creamy spunk splashed into my asshole, bringing my orgasm back instantly. Spurt after spurt burst into my ass as his tight balls slapped off my shaved slit, an added bonus of pleasure.

Alex held on to my waist as he emptied every drop of his spunk deep inside my ass.

We both came down from very pleasurable orgasms, as Alex slid his receding cock from my now gaping ass. I knelt up straight as Alex placed his hands on my large breasts and squeezed them gently. I turned my head toward his and kissed each other open mouthed, with our tongues wriggling together like excited snakes.

"Shall we clean up and rejoin the party?" I smiled.

"Not until we exchange numbers and arrange a nice dirty fuck slut session next week!" Alex smiled.

We exchanged numbers then head into the bathroom to clean up. Alex stood at the washbasin rinsing water over his turgid cock, removing my pussy juice and his thick white spunk.

I sat on the toilet, watching Alex wash his glorious cock as his thick spunk poured out of my ass.

I looked over at the bidet and moved over to the porcelain seat.

I positioned the jet of warm water directly at shaved slit slit, fretting up my pussy then moving the jet to my asshole, cleansing all of Alex spunk from my rosebud.

Still wearing my Basque and Stockings, I ensured my ass and pussy were gleaming as I may be using these holes again later, if Andy and Dave are still keen!

I stood up from the bidet with a small hand towel patting my asshole and pussy. Alex was back in the bed room gathering up his clothes and re-dressing. I paraded through the bedroom wearing my stockings, high heels and sexy tight black basque, feeling every inch the sexy slut.

I picked up my skirt, bending over deliberately, ensuring Alex got a good view of my tight buns and smooth shaved slit. Smiling I pulled the tight tiny mini skirt over my thighs and snugly into place, covering my pussy and ass across my hips, almost like a second skin.

The straps of my garters were visible protrusions with my stocking tops just covered by the minuscule skirt. Zipping the skirt up, I smoothed the material down over my firm ass and turned to admire my reflection.

"When we meet up next week, ensure you wear a tight slutty mini skirt or a sexy nurse or maid uniform!" he smiled "It's a sense of achievement to remove something!" he giggled, stroking the garter straps digging into my buttocks.

"If you're going to fuck me as good as that, I'll wear and do whatever you want!" I smiled gently twerking my ass on his strong hand.

"I'll slip down first, mingle with people and see you next week!" Alex smiled then kissed me gently.

I returned his kiss with his hand still on my ass. We broke from our kiss and Alex winked as he opened my hotel room door and headed off down the corridor.

I popped into the bathroom to reapply some lipstick and give my make-up a touch. Coming out of the bathroom, I placed the bolero style jacket on my body, scooping up my handbag I headed out of the room and back to the party.

I entered the ballroom to find the place was now thronging with guests. A few I recognized from work, but the majority were total strangers to me. Some of the female guests were dressed quite provocatively in the their tarts outfits. I'd personally never seen so many pairs of stockings and garters in one place. Looks like the guys were going to have a fun evening. Most of the ladies were in good shape, but not wanting to sound conceited I was easily the hottest female in the ballroom, a point confirmed by the amount of men who were salaciously looking me up and down in my own slut outfit.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers
12