Slut Loves To Tease Pt. 01

Story Info
Slut renews her social media page & pushes the boundaries.
3.4k words
4.33
37.6k
37
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

I've had a Facebook account lying dormant for quite some time, when for some strange reason, I decided to reactivate it and friend only Men who were total strangers to me. Facebook are quite strict with their upload policy of no nude photos etc. and I wanted to see, just for devilment, how far I could push Facebook's policies. I have a rather large collection of photographs taken by husband and some secret lovers, showing me wearing various sexy lingerie in some very provocative poses, inevitably naked and some showing various sexual acts being enjoyed. I re-instated my account with a profile pic of me wearing a skintight dress, showing my ample curves and lots of cleavage. My head was bowed so my face could not be seen, but I added a facial pic of a side view close up in my photos section. I didn't put any amount of detail such as relationship status but I did put where I lived, then I clicked the button to go live.

I went away from the computer to carry on with my daily routine and returned thirty minutes later to see I had 24 friend requests, all from men that I did not know or recognize. I sifted through the names and friended only the ones with profile pictures that looked half decent. The instant I befriended I began to receive instant messages and updates. Most of the comments were how sexy I looked in the dress, was I going to upload more pictures (that was the intention!) and one very observant friend who said that my left nipple was almost on display and it looked like it had a little extra help in standing out. Well someone was looking closely as I do have one pierced nipple, so as a reward for his observations I would strike up further conversation with this guy, but for now I needed to upload some more sexy photos.

Over the next two days I posted one pic of me wearing a tight leather corset with thigh length bed boots. The corset and bed boots sent the guys wild with their complimentary sexy comments. The next pic I sent was some guy sucking the toe of my high heeled shoe. The next one was a rear view of me wearing only the corset sitting on the edge of bed holding a glass of wine, in a post coital pose. The next one was of me wearing a tight PVC mini skirt with the bed boots and high heels. This photo got an enormous amount of comments, but Mr. Observant only commented on instant messenger, this intrigued me and in some strange way aroused me.

I replied to his comment thanking him and then for the next thirty minutes, he somehow got inside my mind like a Svengali and asked me such personal questions which I willingly answered, even to the extent that I sent him photographic evidence of some of the incidents we were talking about.

I told him about my threesomes whilst my husband watched some guy fuck me till my pussy was red and swollen and my husband would then lick my pussy clean of all the orgasmic fluids. He then went into great detail about how he would slide inside me and fuck me slowly then drive his cock hard into me and cream pie my pussy. We talked for about an hour in total and when I closed down my computer I lit a cigarette and poured a large glass of wine. My husband looked over at what must have been a very flushed look and asked what I'd been up to.

I spoke online with this guy and each time I would find myself opening up to him more and more, revealing more of my inner thoughts and my sexual fantasies, he could press my sexual intellectual buttons like no one I'd ever come across and in my mind I was desperately wanting to come across him. I went into great detail about how one guy fucked me in a Motel just off the M1 motorway and it was so good we stayed the night and fucked each other senseless while hubby watched and cleaned up. I teased my husband terribly the next morning by saying that I had forgot to take my contraceptive pill. A cruel trick, but part of the cuckold fun. Mr. Observant said that wouldn't be necessary with him as a vasectomy sorted all that out some time ago, but he continued if he ever got the chance to fuck me, he'd tell my husband he was still fully seeded. I needed to have him inside me when I read that! I messaged him asking where he was based and thankfully it was less than an hour from me. I then did something I've never done before but I felt strangely compelled to do this. I gave him my home address and said if he could get here in an hour I would be all dressed up in whatever he wanted and he could take my next lot of photographs to upload on Facebook.

He answered immediately that I was to wear the tight leather corset and the bed boots but nothing else. I was also to wait in my lounge and unlock my front door, he would knock three times and just walk in to find me all spiced up for a session of sexual activity. He added that if I had some handcuffs available to have them ready.

I loved the thought of this and agreed to his request. I told him the camera would be beside me and we had about five hours before my husband got home so we could have lots of fun.

He signed off announcing he and his erect cock were on their way. I jumped into the shower and coated my entire body with a creamy shower gel. As the soapy bubbles slid from my body I gently grazed a razor over my armpits, then delicately over my pussy. The creamy suds smoothed over my hairless mound as the water ran over my bald mound, undulating down my smooth groove. I got out of the shower and patted my body gently with a soft bath towel. Walking into my bedroom I then opened my lingerie drawers and pulled out my black and red, under bust corset. I clipped myself into the corset and tightened the lace up back. My waist looked tiny and my bust looked huge. My shaved pussy glistened below the corset as my hips filled the hour glass look quite spectacularly.

I rummaged through the drawer and took out my Ann Summers black Bed Boots, a sort of thigh length boot that could be worn in the bed. I placed the boots on my legs and the clung like a second skin to my calves and thighs. I took out of wardrobe a pair of black patent leather spike heeled shoes and placed my booted feet inside the shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror; I was a cross between a professional dominatrix and a porn star. I looked fucking hot!

I rummaged further in the drawers and took out my handcuffs and then a small selection of my sexy toys. First out was Mr. Pink closely followed by Mr. Blue. I placed my hand on Mr. Black and thought he has to come along. Mr. Black reminded of a guy I fucked off a swinger website who wouldn't let my husband watch, but took great delight in telling him ingrate detail what he was going to do with his wife, then closed the bedroom door. Thats a story for another time.I continued with the task in hand and picked up a small bottle of baby oil. I scooped up all the other articles and headed downstairs. I placed the toys on the coffee table in the lounge along with the handcuffs and baby oil. I popped into the kitchen and returned with a Glass of white wine and the opened bottle plus an ashtray and a pack of cigarettes and lighter. Taking a sip from the wine glass I went over to my mirror and tidied up my make-up ensuring I put a lavish amount of lip gloss on my blood crimson lips. Walking past the hallway I unlocked the front door and opened it slightly. I went back to the lounge to wait for my visitor.

He must have broken every speed limit in the county as he was walking up my path heading toward my front door. I looked down at the table to make sure that the camera was there then the sexual butterflies hit me hard. My stomach was in a frenzy with sexual anticipation as the sexual fizzing began in my pussy. He walked into lounge after his agreed three knocks. He smiled at me as he looked me up and al la Robert Redford and Katherine Ross in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. My juices were in full flow as the strangeness of the situation gripped me. My pussy and breast on display to my visitor he walked up to me placed his hand over my hairless mound and began to rub my pussy. His eyes remained focused on mine as he rubbed my pussy allowing one finger to slide in my groove and works its way inside my pussy. My legs almost buckled when his other hand held my pierced nipple and began to gently tweak the ring pierced through my nipple. The sexual sensations were incredible and I was only seconds away from orgasm when he kissed me gently he unfurled his tongue inside my mouth then my floodgates burst. My orgasm swept through me as my legs began to shake and buckle as his hands played with pussy and nipple simultaneously. I place my arms around his neck and stroked his shaved head, my moaning humming in both our mouths.

As the orgasm subsided he picked up the hand cuffs and placed one on my right wrist. Walking me over to the radiator he threaded one cuff through the radiator wall bracket and slapped it on my left wrist. We still hadn't said a word and here I was almost naked wearing the most outrageous lingerie, handcuffed to a radiator and post orgasmic. My pussy was almost swimming in my own wetness; Mr. Observant was behind me as I heard his flies unzip and his trousers fall to the floor. Next I heard his T-shirt being discarded as Boots and socks joined the other discarded clothes. I turned my head slightly to look at his nakedness. His body was quite trim and his very hard cock was a good length pointing directly at me. Without any introduction he slid his cock inside my pussy and began to slowly fuck me.

"Fuck my pussy!" I purred as his cock slid in and out of my bubbling quim.

"Just one second!" he murmured as he withdrew his cock and picked up the camera.

He took a photo of me slightly bending handcuffed to the radiator. I arched my back for effect, pushing my tits right out. He then told me to open my legs wider and stick my ass in the air. I did as he asked and he clicked away merrily. Just then I felt my old friend Mr. Blue being slid inside my pussy as more pictures were recorded for sexual prosperity. I was enjoying this defiling more the Mr. Observant could know when he slowly guided Mr. Pink into my tight puckered ring. Being double penetrated by Mr. Blue and Mr. Pink was not a new sensation to me but it was a new sensation to have it done by a total stranger whilst handcuffed to a radiator.

Mr. Observant placed his cock at my face and said,

"Suck this while your toys give you pleasure!" he ordered rather dominantly.

I slipped my lips over his purple helmet, licking the bulbous head frantically, then slid my warm mouth over the shaft and took his whole length in my mouth, ensuring that my tongue undulated the head and tip whilst maintaining good suction. He moaned positively and rubbed his hand through my hair. His hand turned the power on both vibrators as the delightful sexual buzz of the pulsating phallic objects oscillated through my pussy and ass. My body was quivering as the mini electrical sensations delighted my sexual being. I hungrily sucked on his cock as he began to up the ante with sex talk.

"What kind of a dirty slut leaves her door open so a stranger can handcuff her and shove toys up her pussy and ass?" he laughed as he plunged the toys in and out of my willing holes.

"Would it be the same kind of slut who wants her ass fucked and her photos plastered all over the net?" he continued "Perhaps I should fuck your ass and come all over your face?" he enquired.

I moaned a sound of approval as I continued sucking his rock hard cock. Without warning he removed the toy from ass and withdrew his cock from my mouth. Standing behind me I felt Mr. Blue being removed from my pussy and shockingly being replaced with Mr. Black.

Mr. Black was an 8 inch black lifelike cock vibrator with four speeds. The top speed was amazing an absolute mind blowing orgasm guaranteed. My pussy was so unbelievably wet that it took all of Mr. Black with consummate ease. With Mr. Black comfortably stretching my pussylips on the third speed I could Mr. Observant feeding his cock slowly into my very willing asshole. His cock inched its way inside slowly, moving up my passage eventually filling my asshole and stretching my tight ring delightfully. I felt the change of rhythm as Mr. Black was placed on full speed now with unbelievable revolutions spinning inside my pussy and rhythmically dancing the thin wall between my pussy and ass, giving Mr. Observant some delicious sensations as an added bonus.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I whispered and continually repeated.

Mr. Observant pulled gently on my hair, slightly turning my head toward him as I flicked my tongue across his lips. As my lips locked on to his I moaned as my next orgasm began to rear its head. I broke off our kiss to tell him I was about to come, when I saw my husband standing in the doorway watching me being fucked up the ass by a total stranger!

Busted! Fuck we forgot to lock the front door. My husband placed his fingers to his lips in the silence action and just stood there watching me be defiled by this stranger in our front lounge. Mr. Observant was oblivious to this and carried on fucking my ass and said that he too was going to come and did I want his come in my ass or in my face and mouth.

My husband using signs indicated to me that he should come in my ass.

"Come in my ass!" I panted.

Mr. Observant sank his cock as deep as my ass would allow and emptied copious amounts of rich thick creamy white spunk deep in my dirtbox. Holding my ass cheeks apart I could feel his convulsing cock spewing his seed deep inside my ass. Mr. Black was still at full speed pounding my pussy as my orgasm went ballistic. Mr. Observant removed his cock from my ass and then caught a glimpse of my husband.

Standing naked before the guy whose wife you've just fucked up the ass must be quite distressing, but Mr. Observant took it all in his stride, even smacking my ass cheek in the process. Hubby just stood transfixed as I continued with my orgasm while Mr. Observant stood in front of me and offered his semi erect cock to my mouth. A nice piece of ass to mouth action was a very fitting way to continue the kinky session and rub my husband's nose in it even further. Mr. Observant turned to my husband and said.

"Do you want to join in? I've just fucked the slut's ass but you can have a go if you wish!"

I squirmed with bestial pleasure as he spoke the words to my husband. Still handcuffed to the radiator Mr. Observant decided to unlock me from my bondage. He unlocked both cuffs and led me to the sofa where he sat on the middle cushion. With no formality at all he said.

"Put your pussy over my cock I want to come inside you!" he ordered "And you can fuck her ass!" he instructed hubby.

Hubby unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor. I straddled Mr. Observant and slid my dripping pussy over his hard throbbing cock. The heat from his cock was intense and as it slid inside me, he twitched it a few times, giving me delightful little spasms. His hands went to my breasts as he began to massage and stimulate both nipples. I looked down at his face as he moved his lips toward my own and we began to kiss slowly and softly. I began to slowly ride his cock as my husband tried to slip his cock in my well lubricated ass. I slowed my movements to allow hubby entry to my ass, as his cock plunged into my tightest hole with one thrust. Hubby held onto my shoulders as my hips gyrated to the two cocks penetrating me.

Hubby was pounding my ass like there was no tomorrow. His thrusting was pushing me further onto Mr. Observants cock as my mouth was locked on to his, as we kissed the dirtiest, sexiest kiss in the history of fucking. Hubby leant toward my ear and wriggled his tongue inside then whispered that he was going to come up my ass! This only enhanced my sexual arousal and I continued gyrating as he pounded my ass. The first splurge of come splashed my anal walls as his cock emptied its seed and mixed it in with Mr. Observants. Three strong convulsions from hubby's cock signalled the end of his sexual activity in this frenzied session. He let his deflated cock slide out of my ass as both loads of white creamy come began to overflow from my ass.

Mr. Observant lay on the sofa with his cock still inside me and positioned me little more comfortably. I began to ride his cock slowly when he uttered to my husband.

"Don't fucking waste the spunk. Get licking it all up!" he enthused.

Hubby knelt at the side of the sofa and place his head between my ass cheeks and began to lick the come as it poured out of my asshole. This sent me wild and a sensational orgasm surged through me. Hubby kept lapping at my asshole until every drop was cleaned up. He continued rimming my ass as Mr. Observant lay there while I rode his splendid hard cock.

"Get the camera and take a few photos mate." Mr. observant suggested.

Hubby obediently picked the camera and began photographing me being fucked, then did a few close ups of my face as another orgasm swept through.

Mr. Observant wasn't finished just yet. He said that he wanted me to suck his cock to completion and that I should let him come on my face and that Hubby could lick the seed from my face.

I jumped off his cock and placed Mr. Black inside my pussy telling hubby to make sure it stayed in and to drive it at full speed. As the revolutions increased to full speed I place Mr. Observants cock in my mouth and gave a blowjob the best whore would have been proud of. As Mr. Observant began to come I kept my vacuum like grip on his cock and let his come flow into my mouth. I played with the hot spicy liquid for a few seconds then let it spill onto my chin. I grabbed his receding cock and rubbed the remnants on my cheek, all waiting for hubby to slurp from my face.

My own come was beginning to pour out of me like sexual lava. I removed Mr. Black and told hubby to get on with his task. Hubby knelt before and began to lick the spunk off my cheeks and chin. I loved the sensation and the feeling of sexual power I had over my husband. I looked over at Mr. Observant who just sat there smiling.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers