Slut Loves To Tease Pt. 02

Story Info
Unfaithful wife lets hubby watch her fuck.
1.4k words
4.34
42.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

I smiled at Mr. Observant as he stroked his saliva coated cock, watching my husband lick the creamy white come from my chin. Mr. Observant was still semi erect with a very contented smirk plastered across his face. Hubby kept gently lapping the come from my face in a very gentle fashion, tickling my chin and cheeks with his cat like tongue. Hubby was on his knees, between my parted legs, performing his slightly degrading act but performing it with relish.

I lay back on the sofa as hubby gently licked his way down my body, nibbling softly on my sensitive nipples, slowly chewing and teasing each erect nipple, ensuring my nipples stood proudly erect from my full bosom. His tongue gave one last flick then snaked between my breasts and moved down my stomach, leaving a snail like trail of saliva on its journey.

As his hot breath reached my shaved pussy, I opened my legs wide and pushed my pussy onto his face, wrapping my bedboot covered legs around his neck; I held the hair of his head in my left hand and rubbed his face in my recently fucked unfaithful pussy.

His tongue slithered inside my wet tight hole as he licked the inner labia clean of any residual sex fluid, generating a new influx of tormenting sexual arousal. I moaned as he rotated his snake like tongue deep in my pussy. My hips moved upwards as his tongue left my pussy and rested on my puckered ring and slowly slid inside my asshole. This felt sensational and I looked over at Mr. Observant who was now fully erect.

"While he rims my asshole you come here while I suck your cock!" I smiled as Mr.O walked over to the sofa and placed his erect cock on my open lips. I slithered my tongue all around the purple helmet of his cock never taking my eyes off his, as I slowly fed his cock into my hungry mouth. Swirling my tongue around the purple helmet and shaft, I began to lick the underside of his heavy balls. Mr.O moved forward slightly and I slithered my tongue toward his asshole.

I flicked my tongue around the puckered rim and then slowly slid the tip inside his asshole. He moaned rather loudly, obviously enjoying the sensations my tongue was providing when I pushed as much of my tongue deep inside his ass. With almost telepathic precision my husband replicated the act on my own asshole. I'd never rimmed and been rimmed simultaneously and I have to say it's a very erotic sensation.

Mr. O was now sitting on my face as my tongue went to work on his ass. Hubby was performing sexual miracles on my own ass when Mr. O being the sexual gentleman that he is, picked up Mr. Black and fed him into my wet willing pussy. The speed setting was on full tilt as the sexual extravaganza of an orgasm began to build up to its undeniable crescendo.

My pussy juices poured out of my pussy as I thrashed on Mr. Black whilst still rimming Mr. O and still being rimmed by my cuck husband.

My orgasm continued and repeated, reaching higher levels with each wave of torturous sexual excitement. I needed to get from under Mr. O as I desperately needed my mouth for breathing or to be more accurate for Panting! I let flow an onslaught of expletives as the greatest orgasm of my life shredded my entire being. Electric impulses notified every nerve ending to become sexual. My whole body was one huge erogenous zone as my clitoris expanded and throbbed.

Hubby sensed that he should remove his tongue from my ass and began to gently kiss and nibble my inner thighs. Even this was slightly orgasmic as I heard myself panting and moaning in a deep throaty husk.

"Somebody fuck me now!" I pleaded.

Mr. O took his cock and moved hubby out from between my legs, placing his hard cock between my swollen tingling pussylips. Hubby looked at my exposed opening as Mr. O winked at him then fed his cock slowly into my unfaithful pussy. As his cock reached my cervix I wrapped my PVC clad legs around his back and began to ride his plunging hard cock.

Hubby stared in disbelief as this cocksman brought me to orgasm again. I was thrashing beneath him, looking into his blue grey eyes and whispering.

"My husband could never fuck me like this! Please empty your seed into me!" I panted.

Mr. O looked over at my husband with a devilish smirk and continued rutting the fuck out of my pussy.

"I'll have to give the bitch what she wants!" Mr. O laughed as he slammed his cock deep inside me.

I came there and then, but the orgasm continued as Mr. O slid his index finger straight up my ass and whispered.

"Take it slut. This pussy is belongs to me now!" he growled, and then turning to my husband he sneered "You can only clean it from now on!"

This sent me wild and I could see the flush of arousal on hubby's face.

"I'm going to fuck her ass again and then I'm going to come deep inside her, and then you can lick the slut clean!" Mr. O ordered.

I didn't think I could get any more aroused than I was at that moment. Hubby just knelt obediently nodding his head in agreement as Mr. O took his cock from cum drenched pussy and with one forceful thrust, slammed his cock deep inside my ass.

The urgency of the action made me scream with a mixture of startled pain and delicious sexual delight. I fucked against his cock as I grabbed his head and licked his chin and ears. His thrusts were stretching my tight asshole as I began to whimper with pleasure from the searing pain and mind blowing scenario. I looked into his lust crazed eyes and said.

"Please fuck me like my husband never could!" I begged him as his cock slid effortlessly deep inside my ass.

This seemed to put an extra inch on his cock as he slammed his cock in and out of my ass, stretching my tightest of hole on his invading meat.

"This manly cock makes feel like a real woman! Fuck my ass and give me your seed!" I panted.

Mr. O smiled a contented smile, looking down at me as he plundered my asshole. Hubby looked at me being fucked with his face so flushed with sexual arousal; his hands were shaking erratically in nervous sexual tension. His cock was as hard as I've ever seen it as beads of sweat formed on his furrowed brow. Little droplets of pre-cum were spilling out of hubby's cock as Mr. O fucked me with vigor and passion.

"Do you like watching the bitch get reamed up the ass?" Mr. O enquired.

Hubby just nodded his head subserviently, acknowledging the greater cock skills from the alpha male fucking his wife.

"As a little treat, you can place your face close to her pussy and begin your cuckolding clean up of her ass and pussy the instant I come inside her ass!"

Hubby obediently knelt close to my thrusting hips as Mr. O snarled through gritted teeth.

"I'm coming inside the sluts ass get ready to lick it up!" he commanded as he rolled his eyes and began to empty what appeared to be a copious amount of hot white seed.

"Fuck bitch! Take all of that spunk!" yelled Mr. O as the last pulses of his orgasm deposited the remnants of seed stream deep in my asshole. He pulled his deflating cock out of my ass and sat on the chair opposite. Hubby wasted no time at all and began lapping instantly at my gaping asshole as Mr. O's sperm began to spill from my puckered ring. My ass was stinging as the hot creamy seed flowed out of my ass and straight onto the soothing tongue of my hubby. Hubby's tongue gently invaded my asshole and began to make small oscillating circles, cleaning every drop of spunk from my just fucked unfaithful asshole.

Mr. O looked over at hubby cleaning my ass, whilst I slowly gyrated on his probing, enjoying the cleaning sensation and what turned out to be a delicate mini orgasm. The smile of contentment and ownership was emblazoned across Mr. O's face as languished in the success of his fucking.

This was a cycle of events that was definitely going to continue.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers