Slut Machine Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick finds his wife cheating with Sue's husband.
2k words
4.08
81k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Ashley was getting ready for her weekly Saturday night training session. She was still fairly new to the D's community but Ashley loved her submissive side. Her leather wrist and ankle restrains where laid out on top of the lavender toilet seat cover as she undressed and lowered herself slowly into the hot tub water.

As Ashley lay back soaking in the bubbles, Rick, her husband and Dom of less than one year was preparing for her training. Rick had rearranged the living room leaving the coffee table in the center of the room. On the top of the table was a wooden seat that sat directly on the table with a backrest, all covered with one inch of foam rubber.

After installing the eye screws and ropes needed, Rick walked in on Ashley finishing up shaving her pussy, "Better be smooth," Rick said grinning.

"Yes babe."

Ashley double checked with the triple edge razor, the rinsed her labia and clit with the warm water.

"No playing...C'mon," Rick said as he held up the towel for her.

She carefully stepped from the tub and into Rick's awaiting arms. He carefully patted the water from her soft body with the towel. Ashley's body shivered as he explored her body as if it was the first time. He wrapped the towel around her and pulled her close, her nipples were hard as they pressed against his chest. Rick softly kissed her, "Time for your cuffs."

The towel fell to the floor and Rick returned to the living room. Ashley sat on the toilet seat and began to buckle her leather restraints. From where she sat, she could watch herself in the mirror. After finishing her last restraint, she stood up and admired herself in the mirror. Just seeing herself naked and in restraints, made her instantly wet, but she was a little nymphomaniac.

Nearing her twenty-ninth birthday, Ashley kept herself in pretty fair shape, five foot seven and 130 pounds. Her best feature was her tummy, but then again, she never had any children.

"Ashley?" She knew that she had admired herself in the mirror too long and now would be punished for keeping Rick waiting. She immediately walked to the living room where he was waiting.

"I'm sorry honey, I had problems with one of the buckles."

Ashley stopped and looked at the coffee table and the set up on top of it, "What is this?" She asked never seeing anything like this before.

Rick just looked at her, " Just sit on the end of the coffee table and lean back and relax against the backrest.."

Cautiously, Ashley sat down and gently reclined at the edge of the table. Rick attached a rope through her right wrist "D" ring and secured it behind her to the table leg. This was an older coffee table with a solid base, four outer legs with two doors in the center. The whole unit measured four and a half feet long, twenty inches wide and sixteen inches high. Ashley remained quiet while Rick secure her left wrist.

Rick then turned his attention to her "D" rings on the leather ankle cuffs. First he attached the rope ends to each of the cuffs, then looped the rope through the hole of the eye screws that he had installed earlier. As he pulled on the right rope, Ashley's leg raised from the floor and raised into the air. Rick did the same with the left leg a little a time until both ropes were pulled taught and Ashley's legs were spread high and wide.

"Comfy babe? Rick asked as he tapped on her little pussy.

"Oohhhh....oh, um, yes."

Rick pinched her right nipple really hard as he watched the expression on her face. He then ran his fingers over tummy and down to her exposed pussy. "I see this thing is swollen and already wet. Have you been keeping "her" out of trouble?"

Ashley just smiled, "Yes."

"Is there...?" Just then Rick was interrupted by the door bell.

Ashley lay there horrified as Rick left the room to answer the door. The only thing between her and the door was the dining room. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

As the door opened and shut on the porch, she could hear Rick's laughter and some other woman's. Then she clearly heard Rick, "Fix yourself a drink, and could you make me a Jack and Coke,? Everything is in the kitchen."

Rick returned to Ashley and immediately she whispered, "Who's here? Untie me"

"Sue just dropped by from down the road, you know her, don't you? Ryan's wife?"

Just then Sue walked around the corner into the living room, "Here's your Jack and Coke," as she handed Rick his drink. "Oh, hi Ashley, that looks like fun."

"Ricky?" Ashley looked at Rick with almost a tear in her eye.

Rick set down his drink and knelt between Ashley's legs. He parted her labia with his thumb, ran it slowly up and down and asked, "Back to our conversation, are you sure that you want to keep your answer...Have you been keeping "her" out of trouble, you know, faithful?"

Ashley looked at Rick and then at Sue who found a front row seat. "Yes."

Rick plunged his thumb in and ground it in deep. "Yes?"

"Ohhh... Ricky, stop...yes."

As he pulled out his thumb, he looked at Sue, "Told ya."

"Yes you did. I honestly thought that she would tell the truth." she said dissatisfied.

"It's almost 8:00 now, everyone else should be starting to show up. What time do you think Ryan will be here?" Rick asked Ashley interrupted, "Ricky? What do you mean? Everyone else? Who? Ricky?"

"Quiet Ashley!" Rick said sternly.

Sue finally got a word in, "Ryan should be here right at 8:00. I told him free booze, he won't pass that up."

"C'mon Sue. Do you want to give me a hand?" Rick asked.

"Ricky? Please don't leave me like this." Ashley begged, but her cries went unnoticed. Her heart raced with the thought Rick and Sue knew of her infidelity with Sue's husband Ryan, but how could they know? They had to be just guessing. Still, Ashley sat there terrified, arms restrained behind her and her legs open wide at the edge of the table. Just what was it that they had in mind?

With the night air closing in, the opening and closing of the door caused a sudden draft rush across the floor causing Ashley to fight her restraints just knowing someone else was in the house. She could her voices, but couldn't hear how many or who.

About a minute after the last doorbell, Rick walked around the corner carrying this fairy large looking machine. He set it directly between Ashley's legs and began to set it up.

""Ricky," she whispered. "What's going on? What's that? Tell me, please."

"I think you already know, but, maybe these will refresh your memory." Rick said as he took photographs out of his back pocket and held them one at a time in front of her.

"Where did you get them?" she asked.

"I took them, right out back across the field. Did you forget about my 35mm camera with the 200 zoom and the 2x power? Sue is the one that told me about it. I trusted you, and Ryan, my best friend? Do you still want to deny that you screwed around?"

Ashley didn't say anything, she hung her head in shame.

"That's what I thought." Rick said as he threw the pictures on her tits and stomach.

Just then, Sue yelled from the kitchen, "Ryan's here."

Rick left Ashley as she began to cry. She had never seen Rick like this before. The look of disappointment on his face and the hurt she could sense went deep. She wondered what Ryan was doing here. What was Rick going to do to him? What was this machine he had and what was he going to do to her?

On the way through to answer the door, Rick glanced at Sue, ""Get everyone comfortable and then I'll need your help."

Sue led the eight people, four men and four women to the living room to see Ashley spread wide for everyone to see. "I think everyone knows Ashley, well, maybe not quite like this. I have to go help Rick for a few minutes. You know where the alcohol is and there is some interesting pictures to look at on Ashley there. I'll be right back and then we can have some fun," Sue said laughing.

One of the guys quickly picked up the pics just so he could rub his hand along Ashley's tit.

At the other end of the house, Rick answered the door and bullshitted with his friend Ryan. As he let him in, Rick told Ryan, "You have to check out what I just picked up, come here, it's in the bed room." Rick led Ryan through the door and kicked at a briefcase near the edge of the bed. "It's in here."

As Ryan bent over to open the briefcase, Rick pressed a stun gun directly behind his right ear and released 300,000 volts.

"Ahhhhhhhh...." Ryan screamed, then dropped to the floor.

"Sue? Get the chains and do his feet like I showed you." Rick yelled as he quickly handcuffed Ryan's hands together and secured them above his head to the bed leg.

"Ricky?" Ashley cried out when she heard the yell from Ryan.

"Just relax honey," One of the guys told her. "Your boyfriend is just beginning his punishment. I'd worry about myself if I were you. You're next!"

After ten seconds, Ryan had almost recuperated from the stun gun, but Sue hadn't completed her task. She also had a stun gun and hit him one more time on his bare leg which made him cry out again. Rick assisted Sue until the ankle chains were in place.

Ryan caught his breath and asked, "What's going on?"

"I think my husband is as stupid as your wife," Sue said as she stood above Ryan.

"We know Ryan. Just relax... You, and my wife, are here to be punished for your infidelity. How you two are to be punished depends entirely on you two. I will ask a series of questions. If your answers match, the punishments will go much easier. Should one of you lie, you both will be punished more severely. Now, I want you to lay very still. Your wife, first of all is not very happy with you. She is going to cut your clothes off. I would advise you to hold still. Very, very still."

Sue double checked the chains around her husband's ankles and tightened the left one a link before removing his tennis shoes.

Rick knelt on Ryan's chest as Sue cut off Ryan's shorts and T-shirt with a pair of first responder scissors. She then cu off his underwear.

"You fuckers," Ryan said still shaking from the stun guns.

"Quiet!" Sue grabbed Ryan's cock and balls hard and pulled firmly.

She then clipped one end of a hand cuff around his cock and balls and tightened a little at a time until it was snug. Meanwhile, Rick reached under the bed and pulled out a trailer hitch receiver and ball weighing approximately eight pounds. He clipped the other end of the hand cuff around the ball of the receiver.

"Great job! I see she still left your balls. Pretty soon you can go out and meet the crowd. Just a couple more things to do." Rick said as he stood over Ryan.

"I don't think that he is going anywhere Sue, shall we go party a little and see how our other little prisoner is doing?"

"Love to."

"How's everyone doing in here?"

Everyone smiled and continued their conversations.

Ashley looked pissed when Rick walked in with his arm around Sue.

Rick knelt down next to the machine and finished the assembly.

"Ricky?...Ricky??? What is that?"

"You want to know what this is... It is your punishment. You are the slut. This is the slut machine

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers