Slut Makes A Choice

Story Info
How much did she hate the crop?
2.3k words
4.08
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text had been short and to the point, however it still left my head scrambled and full of questions.

"I need to see you. Will be with you at 7.30 and gone by 10. Please be in. H x"

We hadn't been in touch for a few months, another awkward period, and despite the cryptic text I was excited at the thought of seeing her...and that excitement transferred almost immediately to my cock. It was 6.30 so not long to wait, which of course led me to wonder where she was as she lived at least 2 hours drive from me. Time for a shower and only a small amount of twisted, gut churning thoughts.

I heard the doorbell dead on 7.30 and walked slowly down two flights of stairs to let her in. She looked good, hair loose, eyes bright and slightly defiant, wearing a coat that was open, revealing a corset and short skirt, stockings (the tops visible) and a pair of shoes with heels and a small padlock at each ankle. And round her neck a collar, made of what looked like very soft leather and with an engraved silver disc hanging from it. She had clearly been fucked recently, very recently...I had known her well and the signs were obvious. Equally clearly her fucking for the night was not at an end.

"This is for you"

She handed me an envelope, not quite meeting my eye, the look on her face showing a mixture of lust, fear and perhaps a hint of sadness. No small talk, this was a business visit. I went to the sofa, she took her coat off, but stayed standing. Waiting.

I looked at her again and then opened the envelope to find a single piece of A4 paper folded twice. The first thing I saw was the signature at the bottom...G. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second and then started to read...

"Good evening A,

I hope you are well, although I doubt you will be by the time you have finished reading this...sorry about that, needs must and all that!

So, to cut to the chase...H is now my slut, I own her body completely and a fair part of her mind too. As you will see she follows my instructions to the letter and when she doesn't she suffers for it, you probably are aware that I can be very sadistic.

And why is she standing in your living room now I hear you ask. Well, unfortunately for her I found out last week that she had strayed, her ever needy cunt betrayed her and she fucked without being instructed to do so or seeking my permission. She cannot keep things from me, my hands and fingers and certain toys have a way of loosening her tongue. As you will of course fully understand she needs to be punished and this is where you come in. I have given her a choice, either... 30 strokes with my crop - 10 arse, 10 tits, 10 cunt or... Visit you and hope that you will punish her instead, as per my instructions of course.

Well you now know which she chose, her own fear of the crop overrode any concern she had for your feelings A, how does that make you feel I wonder? So assuming you are still reading the rules for the next 2 hours are as follows; She will be attached to the door cuffs and you will use flogger and hand whips to beat her body...from neck to ankle. You can use fingers and toys to make her cum as you see fit, but she must count the cums...for every one you give her I will do the same later, but with my cock of course...my privilege as her owner! For the avoidance of doubt you will not put your cock in any of her holes...if you do she will get the crop and you will never see her again. Your reward for helping me out will be a handjob, I know how you like these, at the end...when she returns to me, no later than 10.30, I expect to see dried cum on her tits, neck and face...think of it as a thank you from G! I will of course be questioning her closely to ensure there has been no deviation from these instructions. If you decline to take part she will return immediately for her cropping and I'll get her to post some pictures so you can see what a mess I make of her body.

Have yourself a real good evening A.

Yours in perversion,

G"

I read it twice, it said the same thing both times. My head was in turmoil, sadness, anger, concern and of course desire...nasty, needy jealousy fueled desire. I walked over to her.

"Is this true?"

She gave a half nod and before I knew what I was doing my right hand flashed hard catching her left cheek.

"Answer me"

"Yes A, it's true"

This time my left hand swung, catching her left cheek. Her head jerked back and her eyes rolled and flashed.

"What's true?"

"I am G's slut and I have come here to be punished so that I don't have to take the crop and regardless of how much it hurts you"

She looked me straight in the eye as she said this and once more I rocked her with a hard slap. Both cheeks were flushed, bruising starting to show. I gathered myself, counting slowly to 10.

"Go upstairs, remove your skirt and wait. You know the position"

I poured myself a glass of wine and tried to gather my thoughts. In particular I thought about the dilemma he had set me; how often to make her cum, if at all. If I didn't I would be denying myself, but if I did I would be setting him up to fuck her until he'd matched my number, the thought of which would of course torture me through the night to follow. As I reached the bedroom I made my mind up, I'd wear that cunt out, make her cum as much as I could so that his cock would be completely spent by the time he got anywhere near my number. Not much of a victory, but better than nothing.

I secured her facing the door, no blindfold, but cuffs tightly attached. I kicked her legs apart and secured her ankles to a spreader bar. The corset top was fastened at the back, but I left it for now...her shoulders, ass and thighs were available for starters. I picked up the flogger and a small remote controlled bullet vibe which slipped easily into her sopping wet cunt. I dwelt only briefly on what had made it so wet.

"All I want to hear from you is numbers, you know what you're counting?"

She nodded and as she did so I flicked a switch bringing the vibe to life. Her tight fitting thong panties would hold it in place no matter how wet she got and I knew from experience that the flogging she was about to receive would make her very wet indeed.

For the next 20 minutes I used the flogger constantly...her thighs, ass and shoulders gradually reddened as I increased the force. Occasionally she cried out, often she moaned and the combination of pain from the whipping and pleasure from the vibrating egg had her cumming after no more than 5 minutes.

"Mmmmm...aaaaagh....THREEEE!"

Despite myself I smile as I stop to rest...still plenty of time. I adjusted my cock position, it was like a steel bar and the pants I was wearing were stretched tight, constricting it pleasantly. When the time came for me to cum she would know all about it.

After a sip of wine I unfastened her corset, letting it fall to the floor between her and the door. For the next session I wanted her big tits bare so that the flogger would wrap around and the ends catch them as I lashed her back. I knew this would hurt and leave livid red marks...so I set about the task with relish, turning the vibe to full speed to compensate for the extra hurt. I'd never flogged her for this long or this hard, but she was getting off on it...her head had dropped, but her back arched and her arse stayed pushed out...either she was trying extra hard or she'd been given some tough training.

"SEVEN!!!"

And with that I dropped the flogger...her back was a mess of stripes and welts. I looked from a different angle and the sides of her tits were marked too...and her nipples were fully erect. I flicked the vibe to off and pulled her soaking wet thong aside so that I could pull it out. I removed the spreader bar and then released her from the door cuffs, but only so that I could spin her round to face the room. Her eyes were glazed, she was in deep sub space and I knew the next hour would take her even deeper.

The disc on her collar caught my eye and I reached for it. She visibly flinched. I read the engraving..."G's slut". My guts churned and I met her eye briefly before slapping her face hard, twice...it felt good. I picked up two small whips to use on her tits...softly at first, but then quickly increasing the force...covering the sides, the soft underneath and of course aiming specifically for those hard, sensitive nipples. Judging from the way her eyes rolled I hit them more often than not and she knew exactly what was driving the violent whipping. Amazingly my cock got even harder...it was now painful.

After 10 minutes of this I stopped and reached for the wand...time to push her cums higher...make him work later, I knew his pride would make him fulfil his promise...or threat. Whichever it was she was cumming again quickly as I pushed the wand against her clit and worked two and then three fingers into her cunt. The first (eighth) cum came quite easily and loudly, the next took longer and the one after that longer still...I was almost literally dragging them from her exhausted body. God only knew how she'd get through the night and the pounding he clearly had planned for her.

Double figures achieved it was time to hurt her again. This time I wanted to use the flogger on her front. Her thighs, cunt, belly and tits all felt its force, I took care to ensure the tips caught her most tender places...often. The markings were getting deeper, I wanted them to last, so she would feel them as he fucked her...even now I still wanted to be involved.

I was almost finished, but there was one thing more I wanted to do. He'd said no to my cock fucking her, but not my fist and I knew this would drive her over the edge, both in pleasure now and pain later. I thought about lube, but one look at her cunt told me it wouldn't be necessary...she was dripping, her own juices no doubt mixed with his cum from earlier running down the insides of her thighs. I started with three fingers, any less and she wouldn't even have known I was there, then added the fourth and my thumb folded in against my index finger. She groaned and pushed her cunt out and against my hand...she knew what was coming and wanted it. So did I and I started to fuck her with my hand, each thrust taking me deeper until I was in up to my wrist.

Her groans were loud now and as I started to twist my wrist and flutter my fingers her next cum crashed violently through her...and I used my free hand to pull and twist on her whipped nipples, first one and then the other, causing spasms and aftershock.

"Eleven"

Almost a growl now...I wanted more and started to thrust my hand again, folding my fingers to create a fist, almost punching the insides of her cunt, pleasurable for her now, but later bruised and painful for his cock. She came again, letting out a straggled cry and then almost sobbing with the effort, hanging from the door cuffs, back arched so her tits thrust out, sweat dripping from her. Hotter than I'd ever seen her. One more...I reached for the wand with my free hand and started to use it on her clit as my fist moved again inside her cunt. She was almost spent, but I was determined...after 5 minutes I knew it was building again and increased the pace, spreading my fingers inside her so that every nerve end was being touched. She exploded, juices squirted all over my hand and arm, she swore repeatedly and her body sagged. Barely a whisper.

"Thirteen"

I released her from the cuffs and lay her on the floor. I released my throbbing cock and knelt astride her waist.

"Do it"

Her hand reached for me and she started to stroke my cock, quickly building a rhythm, all business. I held out for as long as I could, but before long the need to cum started to build and then with a deep loud groan I was there...long ropes of cum spurting over her tits, chest, neck and face. She kept jerking until I had been milked dry.

"Don't move and don't touch...do I need to tie you?"

She shook her head slightly and I left her, walking away on unsteady legs...I needed a drink and some space. 15 minutes later she appeared, clothes on, but with the now dried cum clearly visible...she knew exactly what was expected of her. She walked towards the door, but then stopped and turned back.

"Why did you do it?"

I looked her straight in the eye.

"When you get cropped it will be me doing the cropping. Now go, you have to be somewhere"

The door closed and my night of torment began.