Slut MILF

Story Info
Elizabeth is a craving cum slut.
1.9k words
4.3
100.7k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story reads in an extremely offensive manner, because my MILF whore wanted me to be honest...

I met this gorgeous woman on the website. Right off the bat, I will acknowledge that I would prefer to use her real name, but as you read on you'll know why I call her my 'slut' and why she insists on that being my title for her...

We chatted online for a couple of days. She's a mother of two, divorced after 20 years in a frustrating and dull marriage. In her online discourse, she frequently mentioned her desire to live out dark, deviant fantasies. I in turn fed her stories of evil, twisted sexual liaisons, to which she desperately finger fucked herself to, releasing her tensions.

When we agreed to meet I still hadn't seen a picture of her. Of course, I was naturally concerned that she would turn out to be a 'he', or some desperate overweight woman seeking affection. When she arrived, she was neither.

A leggy brunette, with an athletic frame from years of karate training. She wore a silk patterned dress, tight and slinky, showing off her lithe body. Peach arse, firm legs and c cup tits that jiggled as she walked towards me on heels in the deserted beer garden at 3 o clock on a weekday.

I tried to be charming and stood for her, a kiss on the cheek and a smile with my introduction. She looked at me with pleading eyes and said, word for word, 'Please, call me your whore. I need to be fucked by a man who just wants to use me...' She said it with her mouth down turned, terrified of me passing judgement, or rejecting her. But this story, as I mentioned earlier, is brutal, because that's what my MILF slut wanted.

I took the initiative and said fine, instructing her to go into the disabled toilets out the back and I'd be there in a second. Head down, she walked to the other side of the beer garden and went into the vacant toilet. I rushed inside to the bar, where I'd been drinking a few previously with a lone bartender. Nice guy, covered in tattoos and bearded, proud of his tap selection. I walked straight up and asked if he had any condoms. He looked quizzingly at me and I thought fuck it, let's see what happens. I told him that chick who just walked in wants to be fucked like a whore in the toilets. I laughed as I saw the thoughts run through his mind and made the decision. 'Mate do you want to join us? Walk in, fuck her and walk out. No one else is here!' He replied uncertainly, then said he didn't have any condoms. So I left him; unsure and concerned, and walked back through the garden into the toilet.

As I walked in she looked up from where she was sitting on the toilet seat. I had to let her know she'd be safe. 'Listen, I'm going to be a deviant arsehole for you, but you can stop at any time. If you're unsure, or don't like what's happening, please say so and I'll stop immediately. I love your fantasy, but I am a gentleman!' She smiled for the first time and stood, kissing me softly on the lips and whispering 'thank you' with real sincerity. 'Please, treat me like I'm your whore. Talk dirty, abuse me, I'll let you know if I don't like it or it's too much...'

Now, I knew from our online chats she was an amazingly kinky freak. So I decided to start hard. I put my hands on her tits and brutally squeezed her gorgeous breasts. Her flimsy sheer bra offered no resistance and her eyes closed and mouth opened in moaning lust as I gripped harder, twisting her nipples and letting her feel my strength. 'More' she murmured....

I forced her to her knees, unzipping my jeans and pulling out my massive erection. Hungrily, greedily she started swallowing and instantly choking herself. Tears welled in her eyes and spit started dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. Then I started talking dirty. 'You want to choke on my cock you fucking slut!? You want to be facefucked in the toilets like a pathetic desperate whore!?' She didn't stop to answer, only moaning louder at this next level of degradation.

I leaned down, picking her up by the ribs and pushed her onto the toilet seat. My strong hands gripped her dress, and the toilet filled with the sounds of shredding fabric and her exclamations of excitement as I tore the dress from the hemline down, her magnificent breasts wobbling from the violence, exposed and aching for more abuse. Her nipples were dark, tiny and hard. I pinched them both as I smashed my cock back down her throat. Soon we got into an amazing slobbery rhythm. She'd gag when I forced every inch onto her mouth, huge tendrils of spit and saliva pouring down her face onto her tits, coating her in a sheen of her own slime. The door was closed, but not locked. The knock took her by surprise, but not me.

'Come in!' I called (hoping to hell it was the barman, not a concerned patron!) It was him, walking in with the same incredulous look on his face from earlier. Her smoky eyes widened in shock, but also with a glean of satisfaction. There she sat, living her wildest fantasy, dress hanging off her in tatters, perfect tits exposed in a see through sheer bra, coated in spit and wobbling with every violent thrust as she took the facial abuse of a stranger in a pub toilet.

'Your turn!' I told him to an appreciative smile. This guy was an absolute gentleman, still shocked at what he was seeing, he walked up to her with concern and asked 'Are you ok ma'am?'

She licked her lips, smiled up at him and winking, and said 'So good thank you! You can call me 'Whore'. Shall I show you just how good I am at being a whore...?' And with that, she unzipped him and pulled out his sizeable semi erection, swallowing instantly as she just did for me and gripped his arse, pulling him into her mouth. The Barman cried out in wonder as he grew hard instantly and began to fuck her face in the same rhythmic, violent nature I had. As he fucked this amazing sluts mouth I reached into her purse, pulled out her phone and started snapping pics. Her eyes met the camera for each snap as I caught in graphic detail her ultimate fantasy. An unplanned, spontaneous fucking in public. Within minutes the Barman was ready to blow, and with a tremendous yell he pulled out of her mouth and jerked his cock, erupting a massive stream of cum, shooting all over her forehead, the second spurt glazing her lips and the third hitting her tits perfectly, covering this whore in his seed. Meanwhile she had spread her legs, hitched up her skirt and began furiously rubbing her clit, legs shaking as she built herself up to her first orgasm.

The Barman stepped back, giving me my chance to get in there. I grabbed her by the hair, forced her to her feet, denying her orgasm as I pushed her towards the sink. She grabbed hold of the basin and stared at herself in the mirror, face and tits slimed in a massive cumshot and saliva. I kicked her legs out wide, hitched her dress up and again, the toilet was filled with the sound of sexual excitement and ripping fabric as I tore her sheer black panties, ripping them off her and searing her cunt and arse in a pleasure and pain as the material pulled against her soft skin.

The Barman took his leave and urged us to be quiet in case somebody else came to the bar; he walked out but promised to return if he could. Alone again, this exquisite woman stared at herself and me in the mirror as I angled my massive cocks head into her soaking, swollen, willing pussy.

With one powerful thrust I punched my massive cock into her tight, perfectly hot pussy. Gripping her hair and hip, I began to fuck her doggy in front of the mirror. Her tits bounced up and down, and cum swung from her chin and off her nipples from the motion. Her thighs were spread and glistened from her juices dribbling out past my cock. I knew she was a squirter, but this was insane! I'd never felt anything like it. Her pussy was literally some type of dam, as her juices dribbled out freely around me, the squelching sound testament to her desires. A puddle of her cum formed between her legs and splattered onto her arse with my thrusting.

I kept talking dirty. 'You fucking gorgeous woman, do you love this hot cock pumping inside you?! Filling you like you need? Do you want me to cum into your beautiful cunt you sexy fucking Goddess?!!' Her screaming response nearly triggered my own orgasm. 'God yes fuck me, fuck me fuck me!' She screamed 'Fuck me!!' With every powerful thrust I made, pushing back hard to get every inch of my cock inside her.

Her arse jiggled with the pounding, and I started slapping it. Hard, powerful open handed slaps which made her cry and left huge red marks all over her bouncing cheeks. Her legs started quivering and her eyes shut as deep, guttural moans replaced her begging. Her knees shook violently, her body convulsed and she screamed as she came on the end of my cock. I pulled out and ran my hand quickly over her clit, my palm catching a wave of juices exploding out of her and spraying my jeans around my ankles and turning the floor into a slippery mess. I picked up her quivering soaking body and sat her arse on the sink and had her facing me. I pulled out, jerking my cock in primal lust I shot my own seed onto her exposed pussy. Four or five powerful spurts of hot white cum exploded onto her spread pussy lips and vulva. I collapsed against her as she continued rubbing her clit with our messy cum loads as lube, slowing her rhythm as she enjoyed the feeling of finally being satisfied....

As she started coming down from her monumental orgasm she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in closer, her whole body shaking still. She looked stunning, with the Barmans cum still dripping off her glazed face, her sheer bra soaked in seed, flat tummy sweating against the silk dress hanging off her in tatters... Naked legs smooth and soft, eyes closed in a dreamlike pose, pussy smeared in my semen and our thighs glistening in mutual satisfaction...

She just kept repeating 'thank you' over and over, as she scooped the cum off her face and tits, smearing it over her pussy. She looked at me as she did this, saying 'I want to drive home with the feel of a freshly fucked cunt soaking in semen...'

I asked how long she had free and she whispered all afternoon, giving me a great idea. Maybe I could convince the barman to put up the closed sign, jump back online and get a bunch of guys off the website to swing by after work for a drink and a 'chat' with the half naked, hottest cumslut in town...

The story continues through the gorgeous sun soaked afternoon and into the dark and deviant night...

To be continued...