Slut Mommie Ch. 12

Story Info
Kate cannot control her urges in front of Kristy & Gina.
12.1k words
4.78
492k
183

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

The day finally came when my husband was due back home from one of his long business trips, we planned a nice get together for him since he's been gone for a while. Kristy helped me clean the house and even decorated it with balloons to let her dad know he was missed. Tommy had Gina over since we planned a big dinner for his Dad. Gina came in when I was busy with dishes in the kitchen. Tommy must have let her in because she surprised me by walking up close behind.

"Hi Kate," She whispered.

"Nice to see you in such a sexy outfit." She added.

Gina stood right behind me and when I turned surprised to see her, my breast touched her bare arm. She wore an armless lacy blouse which was held up by her full breasts with a pair of tight jeans which emphasized her gorgeous hips and ass. Her dark hair flowed nicely in loose curls over her bare shoulders and her makeup was done up nicely showing her full red lips and emphasizing her dark eyes.

"Oh, Hi Gina!" I said surprised feeling my nipple brush against her bare arm and immediately my nipple hardened from the contact.

Her brief look at my breasts told me she felt our accidental contact, and her tongue licking her lips right afterwards told me she enjoyed it as well. I had two sexual encounters with that girl and she still managed to turn me on whenever we touched.

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself," I said in response to her comment.

"Not as good as you, here, let me look at you," She said taking my hand and spun me around before I could mount a weak protest.

My short skirt flew up as I spun and the sight of my tiny red bikini panties digging into my soft flesh managed to excite Gina even more.

"Oh my God Kate, those are hot!" She exclaimed looking at my panties when my skirt flew up.

I wore this pair specifically for my husband since they were about two sizes too small on me which teasingly exposed the sides of my pussy barely covering my slit. The waistband was so low it bordered on the edge of exposing my clit. I did not mean for anyone else to see them.

"Ginaaaa!" I said disapprovingly but had to admit it was exciting to be exposed in such a way in front of the young girl.

Her large brown eyes were shining with excitement and she squeezed my hand ready to do it again hungrily wanting to see more of my flesh when we heard Tommy's voice in the background.

"Ummm, Mom, nice outfit."

He strolled into the kitchen more handsome then ever giving me a long stare and walking up to his girlfriend leaned over kissing her. I watched as their lips mashed together. Gina kept staring at me the whole time and extended her tongue into his mouth which Tommy hungrily sucked on. Seeing that, I let out a soft moan hoping it wasn't loud enough for them to hear and watched as Tommy gave her a wet suck job.

"Ok you two get a room if you want to do that," I said playfully.

They broke apart smiling at me.

"Listen to your Mom Tommy, take me to your room," Gina said while pulling his crotch into her.

"You mean now?" Tommy asked.

"Yessss, do what your Mother says," She hissed at him.

Tommy looked at me as if asking me for permission and gave me a weak smile. I knew he wanted her. She looked so good in her tight jeans I knew he could not resist her. I smiled back at him and gave him a nod telling him I did not mind. Gina placed her head on his chest and looked at me invitingly pausing a bit...hesitating. The inviting look she gave me was enough for me to understand what she wanted. I was pretty sure she wanted me to join them, I just knew she did. God that girl was trouble!

"I have some more things to take care of so you two have fun," I said although inside part of me wanted to go up there with them even if it was just to watch.

I missed my son's pretty cock and part of me missed Gina's sweet pussy. Again I surprised myself for even thinking that way about my son and his girlfriend but I couldn't help it. That slutty part of me I tried so hard to bury deep inside of me just kept coming up.

Gina pushed my son ahead of her towards the stairs but suddenly turned around and walked up to me leaning over.

"You can join us you know, I don't mind sharing his cock with you," She whispered in my ear.

I stiffened up holding my breath for a few seconds trying to come down, trying my hardest not to say yes. That was very upfront of her! But then again, why not? It was me who ate her pussy in our living room not so long ago! I had to put that girl in her place, I had to tell her I would never do something like that and what happened in the hot tub was...was just a weak moment which will never ever happen again! When I thought my voice would not show my excitement I answered.

"Gina, I don't do that...please..." I said weakly.

She smiled and pulled back winking at me.

"I'll leave the door cracked open for you," She said low enough so Tommy could not hear.

She turned around and walked away swaying her sexy hips as my eyes trailed after her glued to her sweet ass. God did she really think I would fuck Tommy? Did she know I did? No, she couldn't have! Tommy would not tell her what we did, I know he wouldn't! She probably just thought I would, based on what I did to her and him in the hot tub, after all, what mother would give her son a blow job as he fucked his own girlfriend?

I took a deep breath knowing I had to talk to her and set her straight so she would never suspect otherwise. No one could ever know what I did with my son! Mad at myself for being so weak in front of her I promised to have a talk with her and continued my preparations for John's return.

I looked at the clock, ten minutes passed since Tommy and Gina went upstairs. Kristy wasn't back yet from the store and everything was ready. My mind involuntarily wondered to what Tommy must be doing. Was she sucking my son's gorgeous cock right now? Was he plunging his hard meat into her wet pussy? Flashes of images...filthy images filled my mind and my hand found the edge of my skirt for a moment playing with it, slowly lifting it up. I wanted to see his cock, I wanted to hold it and slide it into my mouth.

I looked down and saw my tiny red panties exposed, my steaming pussy nearly visible...and my hand pushed my skirt up revealing them and exposing my curvy hips. I used my finger to trace my engorged lips through the transparent silk material. I moaned and let out a sigh. It was frustrating knowing Tommy was having his way with Gina at this very moment.

I stood up lifting my skirt completely over my hips and spreading my legs further apart I pushed my finger under the fabric of my panties. I immediately felt how wet I was! My finger slid along the slit of my sex lubricated with my wetness and found the opening of my pussy.

"Uhmmmmmmm," I moaned.

I stood in my kitchen with my skirt pushed up around my waist and finger fucked myself for a while enjoying the feeling of something inside of me. Gina's words kept coming back to me "I'll leave the door cracked open for you". The words were taunting me with what they implied and slowly my curiosity coupled with sexual desire for my son took over.

Leaving my skirt above my hips I walked out of the kitchen. My round ass cheeks bounced softly along with my swaying hips and it felt so good to be exposed. I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and licked my own juices off of them drunk with the sexual anticipation of what I was about to see. I knew my pussy was exposed since I slid my panties to the side but no one could see it, no one except me knew what I was doing. I reached around and felt my ass spreading my ass cheeks apart with a naughtiness I haven't felt for a long while. I wanted to expose myself...I wanted...an audience...I wanted someone to call me a SLUT!

The thought of exposing myself in front of people surprised me, it implied so much, so much I wasn't ready for. Yet when I sucked my son's cock in front of Gina and Elaine I felt an incredible kinkiness and desire to do more. The feeling was very powerful and I had to bury it deep inside of me so I would not lose control.

I looked down at myself and realized how nicely tanned my legs were, how smooth my skin was, how nicely shaved my pussy was with moist lips which were slightly separated. I walked up the stairs like that trembling and breathing really deep. Rounding the corner I saw Tommy's door slightly open with the light shining into the dark hallway. I stopped; listening for any sounds but couldn't hear anything yet.

I took a few steps in that direction and suddenly heard Gina.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck me, yes...like that...fuck me!"

With my heart pounding in my chest I sneaked up to the door and peeked in. I saw Tommy lying on top of Gina completely naked pounding his thick cock into her pussy as his sexy ass moved up and down! They were laying on his bed facing away from the door so I had a perfect view of my son's ass and Gina's pussy between her spread open legs as he pushed his cock in and out of her. Her dark pussy lips were wrapped around his shaft and with each stroke of my son's cock they pulled out with it as if the lips did not want to let go of that gorgeous meat. My son's cock was extremely wet...foaming at the base as he drove it into the young girl again and again.

"Oh god...oh my god..." I silently moaned to myself watching them.

Gina was completely naked as well and with each thrust her large tits bounced up and down in a soft but firm fashion. Tommy reached out with one hand and grabbed one of her nipples twisting it hard.

"Ohhhhhhyesssssss..." She moaned rolling her eyes back.

I watched as my son fucked her and I slowly reached down with my hand placing it on my pussy. My fingers automatically found my soft and wet pussy lips spreading them apart.

"Uhhhhmmmm..." I moaned as well.

I think Gina heard my soft wail of pleasure because she opened her eyes looking in the direction of the door. It happened so fast I did not have enough time to duck out sight as our eyes locked together. I stood there with my hand between my legs and two fingers inside my pussy hole. Gina smiled giving me a silent wink and spread her legs wider pulling Tommy further up on top of her. In that position he was driving his cock down into her without any danger of discovering I was watching. It wasn't the most comfortable position for my son but it gave me a full unobstructed view of his wet cock as he was penetrating her. I knew she did that so I could see how he was fucking her and I was beginning to suspect she liked me watching them.

She was fine with me, being her boyfriends Mom, watching them which surprised me a bit. Even in the hot tub she sort of seduced me into eating her and giving my son a blow job. Thinking about it a little it turned me on as well, it was...a big taboo and I'm sure she got off on watching a Mother suck her own son's cock even though it was with the aid of drugs. She looked at me again and slid her hand down her stomach reaching for Tommy's wet cock as it was going in and out of her.

"Oh Tommy...oh fuck...your cock is so fucking hard...let me feel it for a minute," She moaned into his ear.

Tommy stopped for a moment and she grabbed his cock pulling it out of her. His wet ten inches flopped against her pussy with her small fist wrapped around the shaft as I noticed wet juices drip between her fingers. I held my breath looking at the throbbing meat she held, my mouth immediately watering as if I saw the best tasting treat in the world. Gina wrapped her other arm around Tommy's neck and drew him close.

"Let me jack you off for a moment big boy, I want to feel your shaft against my wet pussy for a while," She whispered into his ear while watching me.

Her small fist wrapped around my son's cock moved up and down slowly...enticingly, milking him in front of me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I wanted to show her I would not watch my own son's cock, but I couldn't. I stood there powerless watching her do that and startled I drove another finger inside of myself while spreading my legs apart wider to give myself easier access to my dripping pussy. My god, I was so weak watching her.

I watched his cock with hunger and the more time passed by, the more I wanted to suck it. I think Gina knew exactly how I felt because she smiled again and pressed his shaft against her pussy letting me look at the length and girth of it.

"Fuck me like this...just fuck my pussy lips for a moment," She breathed into his ear.

Tommy's cock begun sliding along her slit almost immediately and soon her pussy lips were spread apart and his cock was sliding in between them from her clit to her opening. I bit my lower lip watching this and came without making any noise plunging three of my fingers deep inside my convulsing pussy. Holding my breath I fought not to make a sound as waves of pleasure overtook my weak body with profound intensity.

After few moments of this I was able to look inside just to see that my son was again fucking her with his big cock sliding in and out of her dilated opening. She was watching me, watching me cum the whole time and now that I was able to look at her, she gave me a knowing smile. I looked away embarrassed and mad at myself for allowing her to yet again, manipulate me.

Putting my panties into place and pulling my skirt down I walked away. I went downstairs still mad when Kristy came back from the store. She walked into the kitchen dropping the bag of groceries I asked her to get and sighed.

"How much time do we have before Dad gets here?" She asked worryingly looking in my direction.

"You have plenty of time sweetie, your Dad won't be here for another hour."

"Mom, are you all right? You look a little flushed," She said watching me.

I turned away from her feeling my face warm up even more. Sure I looked flushed, I just watched her brother fuck his girlfriend and I got off on it!

"Just out of breath from cleaning and getting everything ready, that's all," I said hoping I sounded casual enough.

My daughter looked at me for a while longer and then walked away.

"I'm going to pick something nice to wear and take a long bath. Let me know if you think Dad will be here early, I don't want to miss it. Thanks Mom, you're the best!" She said over her shoulder.

I shook my head at her and was able to breathe a little easier putting away the groceries. After I was done with everything I suddenly realized Tommy's door was still open and Kristy had to walk by it to get to her room! Panicking she might see her brother fucking Gina, I ran up the stairs but when I rounded the corner and saw my daughter, I stopped.

I saw Kristy peeking through the opening into her brother's room! Oh god, she was watching her brother fucking Gina! I took a deep breath and silently walked up to her.

"Kristy what are you doing?" I whispered.

She jumped startled at my words and immediately put her finger to her lips motioning for me to be quite. I peeked in to see what she was looking at and saw Tommy laying flat on his back, his legs spread and cock sticking straight up. Gina was poised above him, feet on either side of him with her ass and pussy spread, facing away from the door we were peeking through. She was lowering herself on top if his cock, slowly sinking it inside of her dripping hole.

"Ohhhhh god," I moaned at the site.

Kristy pulled me in front of her and plastered herself to my back watching what was going on over my shoulder. I was afraid to make a sound, I wanted to pull my daughter away but my eyes absorbing the erotic scene stayed glued Tommy's cock as it penetrated Gina. I felt Kristy's hands wrap themselves around my stomach in a tense hug.

"Kristy, we need to leave," I whispered to her.

"Not yet...oh my god, look how big he is..." She whispered back.

Gina feverishly lifted herself up and down fucking my son's cock, both of them making moaning sounds to the erotic rhythm of their bodies.

"Kristy, we shouldn't..." Again I whispered knowing my daughter should not be watching this.

As wrong as it was, I hesitated mainly due to the fact I enjoyed looking at Tommy's cock so much. My son wrapped his arms around Gina and placing his hands on her ass spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Oh fuck Tommy...oh my god...that's going to make me cum!" She moaned.

Kristy and I had a perfect view of his cock driving into her pussy and now that her ass cheeks were spread apart, we could see her asshole. It pulsated, every time Tommy's cock drove into her and it seemed like asshole dilated a bit.

Surprised I turned to Kristy and saw her wide eyes shining with excitement fixed on her brother's cock. I needed to break this up so my daughter would not get any wrong ideas about her brother. Me having sex with him was enough for this family.

"Kristy, we have to go," I whispered firmly.

She turned her head towards me with difficulty slowly peeling her eyes from the erotic scene in front of her.

"Oh Mom, must we?" She asked but I gave her a firm stare.

She sighed and slowly peeled herself away giving Gina a last glance as she rode Tommy's big cock. She turned and walked into her room silently closing the door behind her. I glanced into the room absorbing the sexual scene myself sighing and wishing it was me riding my son's cock at that very moment and walked downstairs.

Suddenly my relationship with my kids became more complicated than ever. If Kristy was openly willing to watch her brother then there was a strong chance she might like to take "watching" just a step further and having both of my kids having sex might be too dangerous. I didn't think Kristy was on any type of birth control.

I sat down on the living room couch thinking about the whole mess for few minutes when suddenly I heard voices and Tommy walked in followed by Gina. Tommy was dressed only in a loose pair of shorts and a tea shirt and Gina had one of his tea shirts on.

"Hey Mom, what are you up to?" He asked dropping right beside me on the couch.

He was lightly perspiring and smelled like sex. Obviously they just finished having sex. Gina followed his suite but sat on the other side of him giving me a light smile knowing I watched them fucking.

"Oh, just thinking if I have everything done for when your Dad comes back," I answered glancing down at his shorts.

I couldn't help it, my son turned me on so much. Gina picked up on my glance of course and put her hand on his thigh dangerously close to where his cock might have been. It was innocent enough except I knew that she was teasing me with her move. I tore my eyes away from my son's crotch and looked up at him.

"I'm sure everything's fine, you've worked really hard for this just relax now. Here, let me help," He said reaching around me to give me a quick shoulder rub.

I smiled thanking him for being so thoughtful and allowed him to rub my shoulders.

"And how was your time alone upstairs?" I asked.

Tommy's face colored a bit and Gina smiled.

"Hot, your son's very talented."

"Ginaaaaa," Tommy chimed in sounding a little embarrassed but continued to rub my shoulders.

She nonchalantly placed her hand on top of his crotch where I was sure his cock was but continued to look at me. I stiffened up, she openly fondled my son in front of me which was wrong but I continued to sit still allowing my son to rub my shoulders and kept looking at where her hand was.

"Oh I'm sure he's very talented and I'm sure he has no problems satisfying women," I said as if Tommy wasn't even here.

"Gina what are you doing?" My son mumbled while rubbing my shoulders.

Gina was now openly rubbing his cock through the shorts watching me, and my son's cock was growing! I could already see the outline of it under the fabric and because it was so big, the head of his cock was starting to push its way out from under the waistband.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers