Slut Mommie Ch. 18

Story Info
Another fun night with the family.
8.7k words
4.7
268.3k
129

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

I felt so dirty driving home, couple of times I actually checked to see if Jason's cum was still on me. He came so much! And I allowed it to get into my mouth!

Slut Reverberated through my mind.

Calling myself a slut just added to my already aroused state. I had an orgasm when Jason sprayed his cum all over me but I still felt unsatisfied. One thing was for sure, I was so glad both boys behaved themselves and didn't cross the line. I knew that if they did it would complicate things so much. I was their friends Mom and not a slut they could just fuck whenever they wanted. True, I couldn't help to think and fantasize and maybe...maybe deep inside wish Jason would take me and fuck me right there on the couch in front of Tim and his camera but that was all, just a fantasy. Would I ever let those two boys do anything more other than just take nasty pictures of me? Only time would tell but I promised myself I would do all I could not to let them take advantage of me.

When I finally got home I noticed the house was a mess. The construction crews were already done for the day but left piles of dirt all over the back yard and a huge hole where the pool was going to be. Kristy ran up to me quickly and after giving me a quick hug pointed to the back yard excitedly.

"Mom, did you see the pool?"

"Not much of a pool yet sweetheart, unless you want to swim in a mud hole," I said giving her a sideways look to see if she noticed the smell of cum on me.

She was so excited about the construction of the pool she didn't even notice.

"I know Mom but its starting! It should take them what, a week to finish? I can't wait! Are you going to go skinny dipping with me?" She said seductively grabbing on to my waist and pulling me to her.

I quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed, after all John and Tommy were both home.

"Let's just wait for the pool to get done before we even think about anything like that."

I gently pushed my daughter away and gave her a smile. Her lips pouted for a moment and then her eyes narrowed.

"Maybe you'd want me to come over later and visit you and dad? Would that help you make up your mind about skinny dipping with me?"

She leaned against the wall, licked her finger and moved it down to her thigh. She wore a skirt which stopped right above her knees. Her wet finger was now slowly raising that skirt in front of me exposing her soft thighs.

"Kristy stop," I whispered.

"You mean you don't want me to come to your room tonight? You know how dad loves it."

She was right. John learned to expect that special treat thinking it's a call girl I brought to our bed to spice up our love life. He was blindfolded and tied to the bed when she came over and little did he know it was his own daughter who sucked his cock so many times now. And I, her mom, allowed her to...to fuck him while I ate her pussy. Oh god, what was I becoming?

She raised her skirt enough for me to see her panties with her pussy underneath. I swallowed hard from the temptation I felt to drop to my knees and eat her.

"I'm going to start dinner and you better come down young lady. I want you to behave yourself tonight."

She laughed and seductively licked her lips watching me. She was so bad. As soon as she heard footsteps she pulled her skirt down and gave me a wink. Tommy burst into the living room looking at both of us.

"Mom, you're home, great. When is dinner going to be done?"

He looked out the window as Kristy and I admired his behind. Only after he turned around and headed to the kitchen I realized Kristy watched him the same way I did, with hunger. I shook my head and headed for the kitchen where I started on dinner. I would have to watch her so she didn't do anything stupid. After all, he was her brother and I didn't need to have both of them jumping into sack together.

Dinner came out great, everyone was hungry and we ate at the dining table like always chatting about small things, teasing each other and laughing. Throughout the whole dinner I got the feeling of being a little rushed. Everyone was a bit short and ate their dinner quick. I had the feeling dinner was just a formality as if everyone waited with anticipation and wanted to get the meal done and over with.

Kristy and I cleaned up the table and did the dishes while John and Tommy opened a bottle of wine and poured 4 big glasses. I was surprised as we generally didn't allow kids to have alcohol.

"Just this one time babe," He winked at me when I gave him a questioning look.

We drank and laughed and soon opened another bottle.

"Phew, at this rate you guys are going to get me too drunk to do anything," I said feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"Oh Mom, you only had three glasses, don't tell me you're such a lightweight," Kristy said and hiccupped loudly immediately putting her hand up to her mouth.

"Ooops," She said and we all laughed.

"You know, this is probably the first time we have ever done this," John laughed watching his daughter try not to hiccup again.

"Yes it definitely is, and talking about lightweights," Tommy looked at his sister meaningfully, "I am tempted to get my camera and document this."

As if everyone was waiting for someone to bring up the photo subject John and Kristy immediately chimed in.

"Yes, why don't you son. It would make some interesting photos."

"Yes, get it, we were going to take pictures tonight anyway. But first let me and Mom get ready. There is no way I'm going to let you take my photos looking like this."

Kristy got up and grabbing my hand pulled me behind her. She led me upstairs and locked the door to my bedroom as soon as we were inside. She looked at me for a moment calculating something and I got the uncomfortable feeling she had something daring in mind.

"Come on, let's take a quick shower and get decked out," She said laughing and pulled me behind her.

"Kristy, no we don't have to, let's just put some make up on," I protested but she would not have any of it.

Soon we were both in the shower washing our hair, soaping up and watching each other. Kristy was beautiful, a split image of me with long dark hair, tight stomach and ass and nice pair of tits. I of course had some years on her which showed in softer curves, a soft stomach and wider hips.

I closed my eyes and soaped up my hair but suddenly felt Kristy rubbing soap over my breasts.

"Kristy, what are you doing?" I said surprised.

"Just making sure you're clean for the photo shoot."

I shrugged my shoulders and washed my hair getting a secret thrill from my daughter's touches. Soon I felt her hands slide down to my stomach and then my pussy.

"Uhhhmmmm...Kristy, stop," I whispered feeling my excitement beginning to build.

"Mom, we have to make sure you're clean there too just in case the camera gets a shot at it."

"No way young lady, there will be no shooting that," I answered playfully.

I tried to wash out the soap out of my hair and eyes as quickly as I could but she managed to thoroughly wash my pussy even sliding her soaped up hand down the crack of my ass and touching my asshole.

"Uhhhmmm...Kristy..." I whispered breathing heavy.

"Oh Mom, you like that?" She asked excited.

She rubbed my ass with one hand and my pussy with the other soaping me and driving me insane. Having my pussy and ass rubbed at the same time somehow made me spread my legs apart and her movements increased.

"Ohhhh daughter please stop, we have to get back downstairs," I whispered finally able to look at her with no soap in my eyes.

She planted a long, wet kiss on my lips and pulled away.

"Why didn't we ever take a shower together before?"

I could tell she was getting excited herself. Her movements were long and sensual and she was putting more pressure on my ass and pussy. I was afraid she might penetrate me with her fingers soon so I twisted out of her grasp and soaped up my hands.

"Your turn," I said breathing heavy.

She smiled and turning around put her hands against the shower wall high above her head. She spread her legs and stuck her perfect ass out.

"I'm all yours Mommie."

I bit my lower lip watching her ass and started soaping her lower back. Her skin was so smooth! I ran my hands around to the front cupping her breasts lightly and soaping them, then slid them down to her stomach and soaped that area. I then ran one hand down to her puss and one down the crack of her ass to her tiny brown hole touching for the first time.

"Oh Mom, you're turning me on so much. Maybe we should skip the photo session and stay up here for a while."

The photo session! John and Tommy were waiting while we...

"God we have to hurry," I said and started rising off.

Jesus how could I forget what we were supposed to do so quickly? Must have been the wine. Kristy panted but rinsed off as well. I knew she wasn't satisfied and neither was I. We quickly put make up on, dried our hair and stood there in the middle of the bedroom completely naked.

"Mom, you're going to have to go first. We'll have to deck you out so the guys are drooling."

I watched her with curiosity already buzzing from the wine I drank when someone knocked on the door.

"Honey, I got some wine for you guys and a question. How much longer?" I heard John's impatient voice.

"Wait a second," I said and put my robe on.

I cracked the door and took the two glassed from him. He tried to take a peek inside but I blocked him.

"How much longer?"

"I don't know, we're trying to decide what to wear."

"Well wear something sexy and hurry," He managed to say before I closed the door on him.

I handed Kristy a glass and took a deep drink from mine.

"Ok, you heard Dad, he wants sexy. First we have to get you a pair of hot panties."

She walked up to my drawers and after rummaging through them held up a pair. I swallowed hard.

"Kristy, those are small."

I shook my head from side to side and she shrugged her shoulders and threw them at me.

"Put those on Mom. Dad wants sexy."

I picked up the tiny pair and turning them over in my hands put the glass of wine down. I stepped into them and pulled them up. The solid white panties covered my crotch area and my pussy but stopped right above my clit leaving the rest bare. The white waist band followed up over my hips and disappeared between my ass cheeks. My whole stomach and pubic area which was cleanly shaved were exposed.

"No way," I whispered looking at myself in the mirror.

Kristy already had something out of my drawer and handed it to me. It was my white see-through lingerie teddy. I shook my head at her but decided to play along and slipped it on. The teddy only covered my top and stopped at my hips leaving my panties exposed. The front was split in two with sheer, see-thru material covering my breasts and then joining at the bottom covering my pubic area right above my panties. The two pieces covering my breasts were tied together below my breasts to keep them from spilling out. The back was exposed with thin strings holding the pieces together and same strip of see-thru material above my ass joining together. The result was my whole ass exposed with only strings of white panties between my ass cheeks.

"There is no way I'm going to wear this in front of Tommy."

"Mom, Dad wants sexy and this is sexy."

I shook my head. As much as I wanted to wear this for Tommy I couldn't. It was too much for a Mom to show herself like this in front of her son.

"This is more than sexy Kristy. I...I need something else."

I pulled off the teddy and quickly decided on a plain white shirt buttoned down the front which extended past my hips covering my panties.

"Ok, if you're going to wear this, you're going to wear only this," Kristy pushed her ass against the drawer closing it.

"Now, on to the shoes."

She pulled me along behind her and picked out a red pair of high heels. After slipping them on I looked in the mirror. I was relieved to see most of my body parts were covered sufficiently. The tiny pair of panties will be under my shirt and if I was careful enough no one would see them.

"Ok, this will do. Now what about you?"

She was still naked so we quickly picked out a similar outfit for her complete with a pair of black high heels and walked out of the room. I complained that the panties she wore covered her much better than mine but all she said was that we were not going to show the men our panties so it didn't matter. I was not so sure but played along.

As soon as John and Tommy heard us walk into the living room they both looked in our direction. Tommy's eyes were wide and his mouth dropped open as he watched me and his sister walk in dressed only in loose shirts. John only smiled and licked his lips watching Kristy.

I was on pins and needles. I never thought I would walk into the room dressed the way I was where my husband and son could see. I was dressed sexy...very sexy...daringly sexy. One careless move, one moment of distraction and I stood a chance of exposure.

Of course exposing myself to my son or my daughter was no big deal but not in front of my husband! He could never know that his son fucked me so many times in so many different ways!

"Wow girls! You both look great! Nice outfits, will make it for a very interesting photos."

John was the first to regain his composure and walked up to both of us with another glass of wine. He reached around me and squeezed my ass gently while giving me a kiss.

"Uhhmmm...honey, you look amazing."

"Don't get your hopes up," I whispered back to him knowing he would love to see ma naked instead.

Tommy picked up his camera and begin directing right away.

"Mom, you stand there, good let your hair fall over your left shoulder, yes like that."

I moved and stood the way my son told me, sipping on my glass of wine which by now was making me more than a little tipsy, and enjoyed how his shining eyes looked at me. It was that same hungry desire I saw in them when he took very first photos of me in our garage and on top of his bike. God, that was so long ago.

"Kristy, you stand next to Mom, yes just like that, hand on your hip, now both of your look into the camera."

Kristy and I made pretty faces and looked into the lens of the camera, the same lens which already seen every single uninhabited inch of my body. It was déjà vu all over with the exception that now my husband and my daughter were seeing it.

Tommy laid down in front of us and begun shooting from the floor. I gave John a quick look but didn't see him object in any way. Just to be on the safe side and not show my panties I turned sideways to him and faced Kristy. My daughter immediately slid closer to me and put her left leg in between my opened legs so her hip brushed against my pelvic tickling my pussy.

"That's great, now mom put your hands around Kristy's waist."

I swallowed hard and did what he asked. Kristy brought her hand around my waist as Tommy shot us from below. I could feel my daughter's hand on the lower part of my back sliding down until it stopped on the upper part of my ass. It was provocative and appeared to be making hell of an effect on my husband and son. Their eyes were widening and their breathing increasingly difficult. I smiled. How typical of men to want to see two women in a sexy pose. I just imagined what seeing a Mother and Daughter in a sexy pose was doing to them.

I felt Kristy press her hip into me more and looking down I noticed she spread her legs. Giving Tommy a peek I saw he was shooting up. I quickly realized she wanted to show him her panties. I knew that after watching her brother and his girlfriend having sex she looked at Tommy differently, and it wasn't as her brother anymore. Would she ever give him an opportunity to fuck her? Knowing Kristy, she probably would and I should probably try to prevent this but for now, seeing Kristy try to expose herself to her brother was actually turning me on. What a bad Mother I was.

Licking my lips I moved the edge of her shirt up a bit. Kristy immediately gave me a look of surprise but quickly went back to looking into the camera. I felt her whole body stiffen up a bit as Tommy shot us from below. Kristy's shirt was up enough to show her pink panties and with her spread legs her brother had a good view of them. The material of her panties wasn't one to show her wetness but it was hugging her enough to show her camel toe. The slight crease in the middle indicated exactly where her slit was. I swallowed hard and putting my hand under the edge of her shirt, tugged on the waist band of her panties. For some wicked reason I was getting a kick out of showing my daughter off like this.

"Oh god..." I heard an almost inaudible whisper from Kristy.

Tommy's eyes were bulging out and so was John's. John moved up and sat on the couch directly behind Tommy watching us intensely. I pulled harder digging her panties into the pouch of her young sex until all intimate details were plainly visible underneath the thin material. The camel toe she showed was very pronounced and showed the length and size of her slit with excruciating detail. I noticed her face becoming red but she stayed in this position as her bother took her pictures and dad watched.

Suddenly I felt the hand she had on my ass move sliding my own shirt up, exposing my ass. I held my breath as she very slowly lifted my shirt up until we stood there in the middle of our living room in a sexy embrace, my ass exposed, my daughter's panties showing with a big camel toe, with my son taking pictures of us. Giving Tommy a look I quickly realized he was watching my ass and even rolled to the side where he could take pictures of my exposed ass.

I looked at my husband unsure of what he would think of this but all he was doing was staring at our daughter's exposed panties. I had nothing to worry about but didn't know how far to go. Kristy seemed impatient. She twisted and faced me, her eyes shining with sexual excitement watching my lips so close to hers. For a second there I thought she was going to kiss me, so I instinctively grabbed her hair and pulled her back keeping her from kissing me. She melted in my hands, she put up no resistance!

Could I...could I do whatever I wanted? Would she let me? How much more should I show her brother?

Dirty questions reverberated through my mind as my breathing became progressively labored. I pulled her hair back hard and made her face the camera. For the first time I saw concern on her face mixed with shock and pleasure. Her hands dangled limp by her side as she stood there waiting for what I would do next. I glanced at Tommy and my husband and smiled, they were riveted in their positions with wide eyes waiting...waiting like hungry puppies.

Holding my daughter's hair I brought my other hand to the top button of her shirt and slowly worked it free exposing some of her cleavage, giving the camera sexy looks. I could feel her breathing heavily and watching me, watching my lips. It was obvious what she wanted. I brought my face close to her and felt her push towards me. I waited until her lips almost reached mine and pulled on her hair pulling her head back.

"Ugggghhhhmmmm..." A frustrated moan escaped her lips.

I heard the clicking of the camera and John adjusting, no doubt with a big hard on in his pants. This was so crazy! They were all watching me at the edge of their seats. I enjoyed doing this, I enjoyed keeping them there. And something else was extremely enjoyable, I realized. It was controlling my daughter, it was manipulating her and dominating her! I gave the camera a sexy look and begun playing with Kristy's other button. The first one was no big deal but this one would expose much of her cleavage. She looked down at my hands scared like a little girl, wide eyes, cheeks blushing wondering how much she would show to her brother and Dad. Suddenly the button came free and her cleavage became exposed past her breasts.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers