Slut Mommie Ch. 19

Story Info
Jeannine's party gets out of hand.
14.9k words
4.7
295.9k
154

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,276 Followers

We pulled up to the two story house at the end of the secluded cul-de-sac and my heart begun beating faster. This was the same house where few weeks ago I was seduced into giving my son a blow job in front of his girlfriend and her friend. The images of that erotic night were currently flashing in my mind distracting my conversation with my husband.

"Ok honey, we're here, let's go and party!" My husband said with apparent excitement in his voice.

He didn't know anything about my special relationship with our son, so being in the same spot with my husband where I sucked off our son was going to be weird.

"John just please promise me you won't drink a lot," I said knowing he liked drinking exuberantly at such parties.

He looked at me hungrily running his eyes over my body. I wore a very fashionable short black dress that stopped about mid tight revealing my smooth, tanned legs. The front of the dress was low cut leaving a wide area between my firm breasts exposed, teasing his eyes with a partial view of my soft breasts. Although my nipples were covered, the material stopped just an inch away from them barely covering my big aureoles. The dress had a zipper down the whole front that stopped at my pussy level. The small zipper handle had a loop attached to it as if it was meant for someone to hook their finger through the loop and open my dress. I wore it because he begged me to once he saw it in our closet.

"John, wake up and promise me you won't drink a lot," I snapped my fingers at my drooling husband.

"Hah...yeah, sure, just a few," He mumbled getting out of the car.

I looked down at my cleavage making sure everything was in order while my husband walked around and opened my door. I shivered seeing my partially exposed breasts! I never showed that much before! What possessed me to do that? This was just a get together with some friends not a wild night on the town with bunch of girlfriends! The only explanation I could come up with at the time was Tommy! I knew he was going to be there and I knew he loved seeing me dress provocatively

"My son's Slut...I'm his Slut," My mind uttered the seductive words.

I also wanted to discuss my relationship with Gina, my son's girlfriend, if I had the opportunity. I was definitely attracted to the young, raven hair beauty but she was my son's girlfriend and I needed to stop any sexual relationship with her. Unfortunately, the dress I wore was hardly the attire for discussion with a young girl to try to discourage her from having sex with me.

Jeannine, Gina's mother was throwing the party and asked my husband and I to come. I refused at first out of guilt of what I did with her daughter, but she kept calling and finally convinced me John and I absolutely had to be there. After all, we were friends for a long time. After a few days of constant telephone assault, I accepted her invitation with great reluctance.

The door clicked and my husband opened it like a true gentleman. I placed my right foot far enough to clear the gutter which was full of water and vaguely realized that spreading my legs that wide made my small dress snap above my hips like a rubber band. I pretended to be surprised and looked at my husband giving him "Oh gosh, I can't believe this just happened" look.

My husband stared at the tiny pair of pink panties I wore under my dress. The panties were tiny, when I bought them the young salesman that was helping me out called them micro panties due to the fact that as he put it "they were designed to only cover the vaginal opening and nothing else", god I got wet just from hearing him say that.

Now seeing my husband looking at them, I decided to give him a little show and kept my legs open for a moment letting him admire the bulges my pussy lips were making in the thin fabric, what was it called, a camel toe?

Taking my time, I slowly crawled out of the car and landed in his arms. I placed both of my hands on his shoulders without pulling my dress down so my ass was exposed.

"I can't believe I'm that clumsy..." I whispered looking at him.

He was breathing hard so I knew what I did excited him as well as me, the fact that I stood there with my ass visible to anyone that might accidentally look made me shiver.

"Babe, oh my god your panties, holy shit that looked so fucking hot," He whispered back to me.

I felt his hands slide down to my ass and squeeze both cheeks with surprising firmness.

"Jesus your ass is bare, show me those panties again!" He said excited.

"What do you want me to do, lay down on the hood of our car and spread my legs open for you like some slut? Right here in the street? Honey, what if somebody sees me?"

I hoped so desperately that he would say yes, that he wouldn't care who saw me like that, my mind and the feeling in my pussy were ready to rip all my clothes off for him at that time!

"You're right, maybe we shouldn't, let's get you covered up," He answered looking around.

With that he pulled my dress down. I stood there looking at him frustrated and disappointed. I wanted him to use me, to treat me dirty like a...slut and he just didn't understand! I needed this! I needed to be used!!!

He pulled me along behind him towards Jeannine's house and I followed frustrated, disappointed and very unhappy.

My friend Jeannine sensed my mood right away as we walked in.

"Oh oh, is everything alright?" She said looking from me to John.

He just stood there not understanding and I waved a hand in resignation.

"Ask me some other time and I'll tell you."

We both walked in and immediately started talking to other people we knew, friends, acquaintances and people we haven't seen in a long time. It was a typical dinner party, well dressed couples, drinking and catching up on things.

Once during the party I spotted Gina as she walked into the kitchen. As she passed the living room packed full of her mother's guests, she briefly looked around. There was a moment when her steady gaze stopped as she looked at me and...smiled giving me an inviting wink. She walked into the kitchen and I stood listening to my heart pound in my ears, my eyes fixed on the door leading to the kitchen.

Why did she affect me that way? Is it because I had sex with her and loved it? True, I let the girl control me and make me do things I wouldn't usually do but did she think she can just wink at me and make me run to her and let her do anything she wants with me? NO, I wouldn't! The girl needed to be put in her place and I needed to do it now!

Determined, I excused myself from the conversation leaving my husband talking and casually walked into the kitchen where Gina was. She had the refrigerator door open and as soon as I walked in, she bent down on stiff legs pretending to look in the bottom drawer sticking her ass out towards me. Unfortunately for me, the skirt she wore rode up on her legs and I had a flash of her tiny white panties under her skirt.

Wait, what was I going to do walking in here? I stared at her shapely ass admiring the tanned thighs and the two ass cheeks that made her whole ass look so enticing. God that girl had a hot body!

"Gina, I wanted to talk to you," I said tearing my eyes away from her exposed ass.

She slowly turned her head to face me without moving her bent over body.

"Oh, hi Kate. Are you having fun out there?" She asked.

Although her face was serious, I saw laughter in her eyes. The girl was obviously playing with me by teasing me with her ass.

"Yes thank you. I wanted to talk to you in private where we couldn't be interrupted."

"Oh, talk to me, what about?" She asked innocently.

I felt my body tense up. She knew what I was talking about but yet she decided to pretend as if she didn't.

"I think you know exactly what we need to talk about young lady," I said in a serious tone.

She smiled again, straightened up and closed the refrigerator door.

"Follow me," She said.

I followed the young girl up the stairs leaving the party behind and all I could think of was how I was going to approach the whole situation of her, Elaine and Tommy few weeks ago in their hot tub. As I thought about it I realized that I was still watching Gina's shapely ass swaying in front of me as she walked up the stairs. The girl's skirt was so short that I could see the pink pair of panties wedged deep in between her ass cheeks as she walked up the stairs. The site of her ass gave me goose bumps and sudden dryness in my mouth.

Swallowing hard I followed her through the upstairs hallway and into the room at the end of it determined to put her in her place. It was her room, I could tell from the pink colors of the draperies, bedcovers on her bed and light blue paint on the walls. Besides the bed, there was a low couch opposite of the bed. Looking at the bed I saw Elaine sitting there reclined reading a magazine.

"Oh Hi Kate!" She said startled as soon as she saw me walk in.

I didn't expect her there; I wanted to talk to Gina alone before having a conversation with this young girl and the fact that both of them would be there during the talk made me feel slightly at a disadvantage. But maybe I could kill two birds with one stone.

"Hi Elaine," I said walking in and put on a serious face.

I stood in the middle of the room and watched Gina close the door, walk over to the bed and sit down beside Elaine facing me. Her short skirt rode up and barely covered her panties as she half lay there watching me. Elaine looked at Gina and sensed what her friend was doing because she reclined in the same fashion letting her milky smooth thighs be visible. Both of them wore tiny school-girl skirts which didn't help matters any.

I immediately recognized what they were doing, they were teasing me. Both girls being teenagers, very promiscuous and sexually conniving were trying to control me by their actions. I had a feeling Gina was a ring leader in this and Elaine followed what she did.

Well although the site of these two gorgeous girls exposing themselves that way was exciting, I had other things I needed to accomplish here. Determined and slightly excited I put both hands on my hips and looked into their eyes.

"Girls, I wanted to talk to you about, ah...the time we spent together few weeks ago in the hot-tub."

Both girls gave me their blank stares and I noticed Gina's legs separate a bit.

"What we did should never have happened and I'm blaming myself for allowing it to happen. Women should not act this way, especially an adult like me. I mean, I'm old enough to be your Mom...hell, I'm friends with your Mom Gina."

As if sensing Gina's actions, Elaine's legs parted and I received a peek of her white panties. My own heart started beating a bit faster and I tried my hardest not to stare between her legs.

"What you two girls witnessed between me and my so...and Tommy was...was wrong. I was weak allowing it to happen but I need to tell you it will never happen again. As far as what we did together that day was wrong. You girls might want to experiment with your sexuality, as is very common between girls your age, but I cannot. I'm happily married and I love my husband very much."

"There, I said it! Oh god, I can't look at their panties!" I thought to myself satisfied with the progress of this conversation so far.

"I know Kate, everyone is allowed to be weak sometimes," Gina said getting up.

I've noticed Elaine place her hands on her sides and grabbed the edges of her skirt giving me a weak smile. Her legs were moving together and then apart just to the point of making her panties visible to me as if to the rhythm of the music playing form the nearby stereo.

"Oh no, I can't let them do this to me...god I can't!" My mind kept sending warning signs to me but I stood there riveted watching Elaine.

Gina took the opportunity to walk up to me and place her hand on my shoulder.

"Kate, what happened between us was very hot...you know Elaine and I do that all the time and it was just great that you joined us. As far as you and Tommy...well...let's just say if I had a son with a cock like his, I would be all over him as well."

She gave a seductive smile and ran her hand down my arm to my elbow grabbing it. She brought my arm around her waist and put her hand around mine.

"Gina, I know you like my son, you're his girlfriend. But what I did is inexcusable and should not have happened. I was weak from drugs that night and I promise you...it will never happen again," I told her weakly looking at what she was doing to me.

"I know Kate, for now let's not worry about what happened and enjoy the present. I feel like dancing, don't you Kate?"

Things were happening so fast I couldn't react fast enough. My mouth went dry watching Elaine pull her skirt up to the point where her panties were plainly visible now as she continued moving her legs apart and then together again. Staring at Elaine's panties, I noticed a dark spot right where her slit was began to appear and realized with astonishment that she was getting wet. I barely registered what Gina was doing and when I finally realized she was so near me, I felt my hand on her ass and her hands on mine!

I jerked my hands away really quick as if her ass was on fire.

"No, Gina, you're not listening to me. I can't do this...I'm not like that, that's what I'm trying to tell you," I mumbled realizing that her cleavage was now more visible than before. Did she unbutton some buttons without me noticing?

"Is that why you're looking down at my tits right now?" She asked playfully.

What? Jesus she's right, what the hell is happening to me. My brain became fuzzy from the alcohol I drank earlier and I felt manipulated again.

Suddenly the door opened and we all looked at who interrupted us.

With a relief sigh I noticed Tommy peak his head in.

"Hey guys, what's happening?" He asked looking around the room.

He immediately noticed Elaine with her skirt up showing her panties and Gina and I in a close embrace in the middle of the room. We must have looked like deer in the headlights, frozen with wide eyes, because he slipped into the room closing the door behind him.

"Hey guys, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You're not interrupting anything Tommy, we were just talking," I said trying to save my dignity.

Elaine pulled her skirt down and got up walking up to me and Gina while Tommy slowly walked to the couch taking a seat. OK, now I had all three of them there, maybe that would be a good time just to let everything air out.

"Tommy, I was talking to Gina and Elaine about what happened few weeks ago...you know...with all of us in the hot tub," I said meaningfully without actually recounting the events.

"Oh, I see Mom."

For some reason his eyes were wide and it looked like he was excited about something. I concentrated on Tommy so much I didn't even notice when Gina pulled my hands up placing them on her shoulders.

"I told both girls how wrong it was what we did."

Tommy's eyes were riveted to us, watching. I felt Gina's body move to the rhythm of the music as Elaine walked up behind me. I had to admit, the music was catchy and I even felt my own body move a few times to the rhythm but I had to stay focused on what I had to do.

"I should never have allowed things to go as far as they did, it was wrong of me...it was wrong of all of us to do what we did."

I felt Elaine right behind me and her hands on my hips as she moved her body to the music as well. Almost unconsciously, my own hips started moving in unison with the girls as I stood there sandwiched between them.

"Now, we all need to understand that what we did will never happen again."

I watched Tommy as his jeans begun to swell in the crotch area making my heart beat faster. I also felt a pair of hands on my ass squeezing it lightly. I looked at Gina who smiled at me seductively and pressed tightly against me.

"No, please..." I whispered.

"Relax Kate, we're just dancing," She said giving me a warm smile.

I realized that yes; we were just dancing, provocatively but just dancing. I figured this must be how young people dance now in clubs and decided not to make a big deal out of it. This wasn't exactly what I came up here for but it gave an opportunity to talk to them.

"So Tommy, you like watching us dance?" Gina said looking at my son with a smile on her face.

All he did was just nod his head in approval and I saw his hands jerk instinctively towards his crotch, stopping himself at the last moment from touching his growing cock.

"Oh my god, he's getting a hard on just watching us! I have to stop this!" I thought.

Gina smiled at him and visibly ran her hands up and down my ass giving me a thrilling, lewd kind of sensation. I took my hands off of Gina's shoulders and placed them behind me so Gina wouldn't be able to squeeze my ass but I found Elaine's round hips instead. It startled me so I grabbed them to steady myself as this situation was slowly getting out of hand. Elaine's arms came around mine pinning my arms to her sides and she ran her hands slightly over my stomach as we moved to the slow, catchy beat.

"Your Mom's so hot, isn't she Tommy?" Gina cooed.

My eyes were on my son. Up until this point I have not heard him express any feelings towards me in front of these two girls. As our eyes met I could see he was highly aroused, breathing shallow breaths watching us. Was he going to confirm his feelings for me? No I had to stop him.

"Yes she is, she's extremely hot," Tommy said before I had a chance to stop him.

"Would you like to see more of your Mom?" Gina kept on going as her hands explored my ass.

I gave her a sharp look. She smiled and looked down at my breasts licking her lips. I tried to free my arms but Elaine had them firmly pinned. I knew I could free myself if I really wanted by pulling really hard but that would look too much like a struggle, too much like a fight which I needed to avoid.

Now, Elaine's hands traveled up to my breasts and softly touched the bottom of my swells.

"Ahhh...please...stop," I mumbled giving Elaine's hands a look.

I began allowing the two girls exactly what I just told them I would never allow them to do.

"I must break this up," My mind continued to produce correct thoughts; I just didn't seem to act on them.

"Oh Kate, this is too hot, just go with it," Gina whispered in a low tone which only Elaine and I heard.

"Yes, God I'd love to see more of her," Tommy almost shouted.

Alarmed I looked at my son giving him a disapproving stare. In return he merely shook his shoulders giving me a pleading look intended only for me.

"Uhhh...you would, wouldn't you! Your hot, hot Mommie! Would you perhaps like to see her tits?" Gina purred glued to me looking seductively at my son.

Again I whipped my head back to her and shook it vigorously.

"No, Gina, I just told you I would not do something like that!"

She looked into my eyes with such a sexual intensity that it almost made me moan with excitement.

"But we're not doing anything, we're still just dancing," She moaned and looked at my lips as if she was about to kiss me.

As if that was a cue for Elaine, the young girl pinning my arms touched my zipper in the front of my dress playing with it. I jerked my hands afraid she wanted to pull on it but Elaine had them pinned down, not hard, but seemed like I didn't try to break free hard either. Alarmed, I looked down watching her hands.

Gina looked down too and smiled while Elaine pulled on the zipper slowly inching it down. I watched in panic as the zipper made its way past the middle of my breasts exposing them more.

"No! Stop, you can't! Not in front of my son!" I looked at Gina pleadingly.

"But he wants to see them Kate...and..." She paused studying my face"...yeah, you want to show them to him don't you?"

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,276 Followers