Slut: My Stripper Slut Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stockings and corset. On or off?" she asked

Both guys spoke in unison.

"On!" they cheered.

"Oh you naughty, dirty boys!" she giggled. seeming pleased in their choice.

I had to agree with their choice. Suzi looked amazing in her lingerie. strutting around the lounge in full on Stripper mode.

She turned her back to the guys and bent over slightly, arching her back and thrusting her large breasts out. She placed both hands in to the waist band of her tight thong and began to slowly peel it off. She turned her head toward the guys with a mischievous smile, sliding her thong down her thighs, revealing her shaved naked slit for the first time.

Suzi maintained eye contact with the guys and was revelling in the power she had over three grown lusty men. Her thong fell to the floor and she stepped out of the garment, kicking it over toward the guys. Dave picked it up and placed it in his pocket. Suzi smiled and walked over to the dining table, dragging one of the chairs behind her.

She placed the chair in front of the guys, with the back facing them. She gyrated sexily around the chair, then sat astride it with her legs open. She began to thrust her naked pussy toward the guys, her naked pussy sliding along the cushioned seat of the dining chair, smiling seductively as she did so. Holding her firm naked breasts, she moved the right one toward her mouth and began to lick her erect nipple.

The guys were loving this, judging by the flushed look on their faces. Suzi stood up and turned the chair around. Sitting on the chair facing the guys, she sat back and opened her legs very wide, revealing her pink wetness to the guys. Her left hand moved down the stomach of her corset, over her smooth mound and gently stroked her ever opening slit. Her finger slid between the fleshy lips of her pussy as her head was thrown back and she began to moan quite loudly. Her right moved down the same path and began stroking her shaved slit. She then slid the index finger of both hands inside her cunt. pulling her pussylips apart she revealed her opening in all of its glory to her audience.

With her head cocked back she looked over at me and smiled a very lusty smile. She turned her head back to the guys, smiling sexily with half closed lusty eyes and said.

"Who wants to spit on my pussy?"

Both guys looked over at me in a state of shock. I looked back at them and all I could do was nod my head in agreement. Dave stood up and his erect cock was sticking out like a tent pole. He knelt on the floor between the stockinged legs of Suzi, as she held her pussy wide open for him. He moved his mouth quite close to her pussy and spat straight in to her cunt hole. Suzi shuddered with sexual delight.

"Spit on my cunt again and rub it in with your tongue for me!" she panted "But none of you will fuck me! You can jerk your cocks and come on my tits but no one is fucking me!" she insisted.

Dave spat once more in my wife's pussy then his tongue slithered straight inside Suzi's pussy as she moaned in delight. Her hands moved away from her pussy as she held his head.

Dave was now stroking his cock after unleashing it from the confines of his shorts. Mike also had removed his cock from its bondage and was stroking the length watching Dave lick my wife's pussy. Suzi was moaning like a whore as Dave pleasured her pussy. She looked across at Mike to see him jerking his rather large cock. Her eyes rolled over in sexual delight, thrilled that Mike was jerking off to her and sexually excited that Dave was tonguing her pussy and also jerking off.

"Don't you want to eat some pussy?" Suzi said to Mike "Dave can suck my nipples while you lick my cunt!" she smiled.

Dave climbed up from the floor still jerking his cock. Suzi looked at both hard cocks, being jerked as result of her arousal of the owners. Suzi was thrilled at the sight and excitedly spluttered.

"Mike lick my pussy!"

Mike obediently licked her pussy as he continued to jerk his cock. Dave was still standing looking at Suzi's sexy body in all of its awe. Her hips were rolling up to meet Mike's tongue as he slid it out of her pussy, tonguing her puckered ring and began to rim her ass. Suzi startled somewhat but still sexually thrilled, thrust her pussy and ass toward Mike's tongue and lips. Her chest was heaving and flushed, a sure sign that her orgasm was on it's way. She was too far gone to notice that Mike had slipped a finger in her pussy and was beginning to finger blast her. Her orgasm began as Mike licked her clitoris and finger blasted her cunt. The moans were extremely loud as Suzi continued to pant.

"Fuck! Fuck!" in a steady stream.

Dave quickly licked Suzi's left nipple as his cock began exploding over her tits and neck. Mike's cock was emptying it's load all over our wooden floor as all three of them came at the same time. A final blast from Mike's finger and Suzi gushed a spurt of female ejaculation on to Mike's face.

Mike's face was covered in Suzi's ejaculate as she came down from her orgasm.

Suzi pulled Mike up toward her, holding his head as she licked her orgasm off his face. Mikes semi erect cock had slid inside Suzi's wringing wet pussy effortlessly. Although not erect, he began to slide his length in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she moaned. She looked at Dave's spent cock, which also was still semi erect. She nodded for Dave to move closer as she slid her lips over the head of his cock.

Swirling her tongue around the head, she began to suck his cock. The guys weren't full erect, but it looked incredibly erotic a cock in my wife's mouth and pussy. The guys would need some recovery time if they were to complete the act, something Suzi knew as she removed Dave's cock from her mouth and eased herself off Mike's cock.

Looking at both guys she smiled.

"So how did my Stripper debut go?"

Both guys shook their heads in disbelief and spoke in unison.

"Fantastic!" they both uttered.

"Thanks guys that was fun! We'll need to do this again sometime" Suzi said then left the room climbing the stairs one at a time.

Both guys got ready in silence, then said their goodbyes and left my house. As soon as the door closed I raced up the stairs to find Suzi kneeling on the bed with her legs wide open.

"Any hole you want!" she said "You were so good to let me do that. I'm definitely going to be a Stripper. I went that far tonight to test how you would react and you reacted perfect!" she smiled.

"I saw the guys feeling you up when you were sitting on their laps!" I informed her.

"So you didn't see Dave had slipped his cock inside me? His cock was inside me when you handed him his beer. It slipped in by accident, but I left it there for a few minutes as it felt quite nice!" She smiled innocently.

I wasn't angry or jealous at her confession but somehow strangely aroused that she let a cock slide inside her while all of our friends and neighbours were in the vicinity.

"Did you enjoy having another cock inside you?" I questioned.

"Oh fuck yes! They were touching and feeling me all day, so it was a welcome relief to actually get some cock inside me. Even when they were flaccid it still felt good to get a cock inside me!"

I unselfishly slid my cock in her pussy and began fucking her wildly. This was the third cock to slip inside her but the only one to really fuck her.

"Dave's cock was very big and very hard!" She panted "It would have been fantastic to fuck him properly! Some other time maybe?"

"I'd want to be there to see it!" I snarled fucking her pussy furiously.

"Oh honey then it wouldn't be cheating on you! I might wear some nice sexy underwear for him and fuck him!" She smiled

"You're such a slut!" I grinned

"Fuck my ass before you finish!" she panted "Then all of my holes will have had some attention!"

That was just over two weeks ago, and now here she was, a fully fledged Stripper who was playing the part of a whore tonight as she was fucking a client for a substantial amount of money for the second time.

Our sex life is better than ever and Suzi always tells me what's going on.

How many guys tried it on with her.

How many got lucky enough to feel her tits and finger her tight shaved pussy.

She even told me how she got one guy in the club to put his hand in a thumbs up position, rest his hand on the seat and she then eased her ass down on his thumb.

That was the biggest tip she had got for a lap dance.

She even admitted letting one older guy lick her ass and pussy to orgasm in a private booth. This all started from the results of that BBQ. I think as a thank you we should have Dave and Mike over one night and Suzi can let them loose on all of her holes.

After she has performed a little striptease first of course.

12